Author: Sang_Pencinta

Gempar! Leon Diugut Bunuh - Rihana Petra Buat Laporan Polis, Sembunyi Tinggalka

[Copy link]
Post time 5-12-2019 05:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
comelnya........

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-12-2019 07:45 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Drama dierang ni mmg akan berpanjangannn sampai abe mati nnt ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 07:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If btol SK that evil, masa golddigger ni preggy lg dh di hantar org tuk bunuh laa..xpyh tunggu skrg

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 08:00 AM | Show all posts
KiahRonggeng88 replied at 4-12-2019 11:16 PM
Kak Kiah rasa dia ni ada simptom meroyan .... Jaga lah silap2 dia yang bunuh ank dia nnti...omputeh  ...

if meroyan sorang2 je kak kiah. Yg stori kat media ni pun Lawyer oks , heols aktivis kemanusiaan lagi. Siap dh wat polis report and ada rakam perbualan.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 08:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sarah82 replied at 4-12-2019 02:18 PM
Drama saja perempuan gold digger ni.. Kan skrg org tak bg perhatian kat dia.. Semua sibuk kisah banj ...

Dia tau tak ex hb dia raja negeri banjir setiap tahun?....

Aku rasa Ah Gong tengah sibuk tlg raykat mengharungi banjir dgn t-shirt pagoda & mnyuap n.bungkus je...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 08:11 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
jazaa100 replied at 5-12-2019 08:09 AM
Dia tau tak ex hb dia raja negeri banjir setiap tahun?....

Aku rasa Ah Gong tengah sibuk tlg ra ...

Hahaha.. Sbb tu dia berdrama.. Supaya perhatian rakyat malaysia tetap kat dia.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-12-2019 08:12 AM | Show all posts
mai ai tepek versi omputeh translate dari russian .

“I hope for law enforcement”: the former wife of ex-King of Malaysia Oksana Voevodina complained to the police about threats
Moscow police began checking on the statement of the former wife of ex-King of Malaysia Muhammad V Oksana Voevodina, who reported threats.  About this RT told her representative, human rights activist Ivan Melnikov.  According to him, unknown persons insistently offer the woman to stop the lawsuit with the Sultan for the safety of her son.

After the divorce, Voevodina (holder of the title “Miss Moscow - 2015”), according to media reports, is trying to recover from Muhammad child support in the amount of £ 24 thousand (about 2 million rubles) per month, an apartment in Moscow for one and a half million dollars and a house in London for $ 10 million. Voevodina herself told RT that due to threats she had to change her place of residence and now she really hopes for the help of law enforcement agencies.

The owner of the title “Miss Moscow - 2015”, the former wife of the ex-king of Malaysia, Oksana Voevodina, appealed to the metropolitan police with a statement about the threats addressed to her.  According to RT, her representative, human rights activist Ivan Melnikov, in mid-October an unknown woman sent a message to her father Voevodina’s phone and asked for an urgent meeting, justifying this need because the son of the ex-wife of the king, Leon, was supposedly in mortal danger.

According to Melnikov, Oksana could not attend the meeting, and instead a friend met her who recorded the whole conversation.

During the conversation, the woman several times stated that Leon is in mortal danger, and Voevodina can prevent the threat to his life by withdrawing his lawsuit against his ex-husband to recover alimony and stopping his appearance in the media.

“After this conversation, Oksana wrote a statement to the police, so that on the basis of Art.  144 of the Code of Criminal Procedure of the Russian Federation, this information was checked, the legality of the actions of this citizen, as well as reports of an impending crime against a minor, ”Ivan Melnikov explained.

A RT source at the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Moscow confirmed that Oksana Voevodina’s appeal with a threat statement.  According to the interlocutor in law enforcement agencies, the document was sent to the Internal Affairs Directorate for the Central Administrative District for conducting an preliminary investigation, based on which a procedural decision will be made.

“It all started before my son was born.  At first, my ex-husband’s personal assistant tried to find out the address from my friend and asked her not to tell me that they asked her about it.  Of course, my friend told me everything.  On the day my son was born, instead of flowers and congratulations, I received a whole stack of documents stating that if someone finds out about the birth of my son, my ex-husband will not pay child support.  Of course, I didn’t sign any documents, ”said Voevodina RT.

According to her, she turned for advice to her friend, who has great authority among Muslims of Russia.

“He recommended that I announce the birth of the heir on my own and was very worried that if this is not done, then they could harm us.  I followed his advice.  After that, I saw a certificate of my divorce on the Internet.  I realized that my son is very in the way of Kelantan.  What - we don’t know yet, ”explained Oksana.

The woman added that now she and her son are forced to hide.

“After another threat from a woman I didn’t know, I thought for a long time about our safety with Leon and decided for myself to move from Moscow to another, safer place in my opinion.  What - of course, I do not intend to divulge.  I hope for the help, assistance and protection of our law enforcement bodies and the state.  I ask you to check the incoming threats and take appropriate measures, ”said RT Vojvodina.

https://www.tellerreport.com/new ... ts-.Hkx-pWIbpH.html

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 08:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bila ustaz kawen 2, kemain ummah keji bagai
tp bila al-soltan abaikan anak bini, kemain ummah puji
gitulah level pemikiran acik2 kepam

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-12-2019 08:49 AM | Show all posts
- Baby Leon benar2 dlm bahaya
- Taktik gaslighting daripada pihak yg satu lg
- Someone is a covert narcissist w/ Munchausen syndrome

sekian teori ai

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 12:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nham22 replied at 4-12-2019 10:51 PM
Die bergadoh aku xheran sgt... Yg aku heran langsong mcm xmotherly.... Depan camera 3 2 1 smileeeeee ...

Khenzsssss dlam gmbar pon xde aura motherly. Very posed gitu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 12:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
nafham replied at 4-12-2019 10:55 PM
Ritu iols penah ckp yg last resort nak leraikan persengketaan ni by killing that cutie pie. Once Leo ...

Xlah. Nobody can force sk bg duit berapa bnyak kat ox dn leon. Esp now ox dok jual  cerita kt tabloid. Lagila sk xsuka.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 12:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rogue98 replied at 4-12-2019 10:05 PM
Kesian mummy and baby. Semoga selamat semuanye.

Awatnya nk kesian? Diorang hidup mewah nokz

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 12:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
HannahMontana replied at 4-12-2019 08:20 PM
Amboiii ko punnnnn

Kalau ye pun malu sebab dah banyak  tunjuk komen-komen sokong si oks ni jang ...

Tu la pasal. Senang je melayu totok kena tipu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 12:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
LadyCarefree replied at 5-12-2019 12:05 PM
Awatnya nk kesian? Diorang hidup mewah nokz

Sukahati aku lah nak kesian.
Kau pehal sebok?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 01:17 PM | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 5-12-2019 08:49 AM
- Baby Leon benar2 dlm bahaya
- Taktik gaslighting daripada pihak yg satu lg
- Someone is a covert ...

lol tinfoil hat   Teori no2 diluar kotak , ai tk terpikir plak. Apapun #popcorn

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 01:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
CrowneGlory replied at 4-12-2019 11:06 AM
zoohood punya penangan...sekali meletus lebih kebabooommm dr yg lain2

Serambi Mekah nya ‘Zoo hood’. LOL

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-12-2019 02:23 PM | Show all posts
sekarang i nak kena pecaya siapa ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Kesultanan Kelantan memang teruk sesangat....
apa lagi yg rakyat Kelantan suka sangat dgn perangai sultan Kelantan ????
dari dulu sampai skrang mcm2 kes ....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 06:21 PM | Show all posts
LadyCarefree replied at 5-12-2019 12:05 PM
Tu la pasal. Senang je melayu totok kena tipu

Haram dia nak balas quote aku

Mungkin dia bermunajat semoga oks jgn malukan dia sebab dia backing kuat sgt , tergamak dia ketepikan orang sendiri ,sedangkan minah vodka tu masuk Islam sebab nak kahwin ,celah mana bersih kalau hari-hari pun sama mcm kafeer ,entah-entah syahadah pun dha terlucut sebaik dia kembali mensyirikkan Allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-12-2019 06:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rogue98 replied at 5-12-2019 11:21 AM
Sukahati aku lah nak kesian.
Kau pehal sebok?

Haruslah sibuk dh kt forum ni nk membawang hehehehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 07:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095084 second(s), 47 queries .