CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Seraphim

Sudan crisis .... (by: Debmey & Serphim)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-6-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Wat is ur definition of a terrorist?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 01:47 PM | Show all posts
if it is all about sudan..why debmey keep asking for comment from PAS? does PAS have a branch office  in Sudan?

Obviously there's a flaw in his argument. You can attack this one. However, the initiator sets the rule of discussion. Where we ought to focus on.

Meandering off into incoherent talks leads to nowhere but a waste of time.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:50 PM | Show all posts
If i were to start a thread on genocide in Israel, can u give me a guarantee that u or debmey etc would not mention Sudan?   I bettt u would, u would more than jump at the opportunity

Your asinine assumption is completely unfounded!

Use magic Report

AGG^^IE This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 01:40 PM:
Wat is ur definition of a terrorist?

Keep repeating same question. Terrorists and their supporters r always not sure how to define themselves. Needs convincing n confirmation. :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 01:56 PM | Show all posts
So does Al Qaeda fit your definition of terrorists? hahahahahahahaha..........

Use magic Report

AGG^^IE This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-6-2004 01:56 PM:
So does Al Qaeda fit your definition of terrorists? hahahahahahahaha..........

How many threads u want to pose same question??? Must be some kind of nut. Yes, Al Qaeda fits in the terrorist definition as long as they terrorise innocent civilians. If they attack other terrorists then they are defined as terrorists attacking terrorists. Let them. Both deserve each other. satisfied???

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Gapodio This user has been deleted
Post time 9-6-2004 03:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-6-9 12:56 AM:
http://www.sudan.net/news/posted/8660.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Latest News From Sudan At Sudan.Net ]

How genuine is this article? ..... sounds very bad to be true.  And why it is not well publicised?.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 09:38 PM | Show all posts
This is what is being discussed at the UN now. You mean the Msian media did not report this? Thats probably because Msian govt have been supporting the Sudanese govt all these years. They don't want teh rakyat to know cos its shameful terrorist behavior.

peace

[ Last edited by Debmey on 9-6-2004 at 09:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-6-2004 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Gapodio at 9-6-2004 03:15 PM:

How genuine is this article? ..... sounds very bad to be true.  And why it is not well publicised?.

Trying to deny the very truth again???This tragedy has been kept low profile until it finally burst out since it's too hard to handle anymore...
Face it..those Arabs are getting too much...And they still crying that US is da terrorist crap again...Better look at the mirror first...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 2004-6-9 11:09 PM:

Trying to deny the very truth again???This tragedy has been kept low profile until it finally burst out since it's too hard to handle anymore...
Face it..those Arabs are getting too much...A ...

I really hope the news to  break to uncover the real truth ....

If those atrocities (rape, killing rampage...) are committed by muslim .... I hope they all be punish under Islamic Hudud law ........ they are disgrace to Islam.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Gapodio, hi,

As for me, I would not hope they be punished as my priority concern. We just need the killing be stopped.

This is the world's worst humanitarian crisis. 2 millions have been massacred. 1 million displaced. Just stop.

If Sudan.Net is unconvincing to you, perhaps you ought to take a look in Arab League, UN, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch...etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2004 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 2004-6-9 11:35 PM:
Gapodio, hi,

As for me, I would not hope they be punished as my priority concern. We just need the killing be stopped.

This is the world's worst humanitarian crisis. 2 millions have been mass ...

Adm,

Those commit crime need to be punish per the law that they embrace .... as a muslim I really feel ashame of the atrocities by Muslim toward muslim/non muslim. If there are enough evidance to prove them quilty they need to be judged to bring order and peace.

And why we afraid of hudud law? .... if we do not commit crime it won't apply to us, it is to discourage ppl from committing crime.....and if it do terrorise the lawbreaker than the punishment is effective, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Islamic Law isn't within UN jurisdiction. It's Arab League's premise. We can only demand the killing be stopped. Islamic punishment isn't our say. Being killed are also muslims. So, everyone can have a say in demanding a stop to this massacre.

BTW, mass starvation has begun...as of now.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 12:11 AM | Show all posts
What happened in Sudan for the past 20 years has been horrible. And thats what you get when you have a fanatical Islamic govt in power.
The same thing happened in Ottoman Turkey, Bangladesh and Afghanistan.

And unfortunately Gapodio, your idea of what Islamic behavior is does not exist. Msian govt & the OIC never breathe a word about what the Sudan govt have been doing in the name of jihad for the past 20 years.

[ Last edited by Debmey on 10-6-2004 at 12:13 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by AGG^^IE at 9-6-2004 14:14:

How many threads u want to pose same question??? Must be some kind of nut. Yes, Al Qaeda fits in the terrorist definition as long as they terrorise innocent civilians. If they attack other terr ...

Ya lah Debmey, how many times!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 01:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Adm_Cheng_Ho at 9-6-2004 23:35:
Gapodio, hi,

This is the world's worst humanitarian crisis. 2 millions have been mass ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-6-2004 03:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by AGG^^IE at 8-6-04 07:28 PM:

Then why the ppl who used to be called negroes in America changing it to African American? I think it is connected to slavery and 'black', because the word  the term negro is derived from the S ...

What Debmey did was very very bad. No good.

Emm sound familiar Debmey?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Negro is not a racsit term at all anymore than Caucasian and Orietals. Ithink these muslim boys need to improve their England. Ahahahahahahaha................

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2004 08:40 AM | Show all posts
So the question still remains.

Why is the Msian govt supporting genocide for the past 20 years and what does PAS have to say about it? Where is the Muslim moral voice?
Very very bad.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 10-6-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-6-2004 08:38 AM:
Negro is not a racsit term at all anymore than Caucasian and Orietals. Ithink these muslim boys need to improve their England. Ahahahahahahaha................

most black men dont like it when you call them negro or nigger. do you think we muslim boys need to improve our english or England.. go improve your own "england" :pompom:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

12-5-2024 06:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057632 second(s), 42 queries .