Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2044|Reply: 2

[Edisi #Metoo] Pelakon Gossip Girl Ed Westwick dituduh atas serangan sexual

[Copy link]
Post time 10-3-2018 01:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by melinda_kerr at 10-3-2018 04:36 PM

Dunia Hollywood digegarkan lagi dengan pembongkaran serangan sexual. Kali ini melibatkan pelakon terkenal dr drama popular bersiri popular "Gossip Girl", Ed Westwick. Pertuduhan itu diluahkan oleh 3 wanita yang melibatkan kenalan Ed sendiri iaitu, Hayley Camille Freedman seorang stylist.

What has Ed Westwick been accused of by Hayley Camille Freedman?

StylistHayley Camille Freedman has accused Ed Westwick of sexual assault and holding her hostage.

She alleges she and Westwick began having sex at his home but that the actor then asked her to strangle, slap and spit at him - which she says he did without her consent.

Haley spent the night at the actor's home and alleges that in the morning he once again made sexual advances towards her against her will.

She claims she had no mobile phone service and was stranded at the actor's home for two days.

According to Hayley Ed threatened to sue her because he claims she was lying and that he had relatives staying at the time she alleges she was being held captive.

Hayley is not suing Ed but rather his former business partners who she claims tried to prevent her from releasing the story to the media.

TMZ reports claims made by the stylist that a media outlet got messages from Ed's team which misrepresented her as "unstable, disturbed, jealous and promiscuous."

What was the actor been accused of by Kristina Cohen?

Actress Kristina Cohen, 27, alleged in a Facebook post on November 7 that the British actor raped her.

She claims the alleged assault was three years ago, and wrote she was dating a producer at the time who was friends with Westwick.

The actress wrote she had visited Westwick's house with the unnamed producer and said she was first made uncomfortable when the actor said "we should all f***", before she went to nap in the guest bedroom.

She claims she was then woken by Westwick who assaulted and then raped her - which he denies.

Her allegations are being investigated by the LAPD's Hollywood precinct.

What has he said in response to Kristina Cohen's claims?

Westwick issued a vehement denial on social media.

In a statement shared on his Twitter and Instagram pages, he said: "I do not know this woman.

"I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman.

"I certainly have never committed rape."

What has Aurelie Wynn accused Ed Westwick of?

She posted an allegation of rape on Facebook on November 8.

The former actress claimed she visited a house where Westwick was staying in 2014 with friends and a former boyfriend.

She alleges she was raped but was told not to say anything at the time by friends.

Ed then issued a statement to deny the allegations, claiming it was "disheratening and sad" that people "could ever conclude I have had anything to do with such vile and horrific conduct."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2018 11:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
alaaaaa...suka chuck bass ni dlu.. y oh y

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2018 04:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chuck ni hot kot ms gossip girls..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:15 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067582 second(s), 30 queries .