CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: skinskin

Quiz : Can You Beat Your Friends In This General Knowledge Test?

[Copy link]
Post time 23-12-2017 03:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Got: 41/100 – D
Tembakan tersasar

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-12-2017 09:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
E...kekekekekeke

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2018 05:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Result:

You Got: 37/100 – E

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2018 12:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Got: 77/100 – A

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2018 04:54 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Got: 88/100 – A+

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2018 09:30 PM | Show all posts
You Got: 35/100 – E

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-2-2022 05:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Got: 31/100 – E

MOD nak tacang pls

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2022 02:45 PM | Show all posts
My result ;

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2022 02:49 PM | Show all posts
25/32... aduhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2022 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Can You Get An "A" In This General Knowledge Test?
You Got: 96/100 – A+

x

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2023 11:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2023 01:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You Got: 36/100 – E
THE CORRECT ANSWERS:
1. Vienna is the capital of Austria
2. It was Pakistan's flag
3. Addis Ababa is the capital of Ethiopia
4. Stockholm is the furthest north
5. Steve Carell played Michael Scott
6. Marlin was Nemo’s dad
7. “The Two Towers” didn’t win an Oscar
8. Jennifer Garner was never in “Friends”
9. H is hydrogen
10. It was the vacuole in the plant cell
11. Light changing direction is refraction
12. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc
13. It was Christina Aguilera in the picture
14. The Beatles never sung “Hello, Hello Baby”
15. Justin Bieber has more number ones
16. Kanye’s second album was “Late Registration”
17. Coq au vin is chicken
18. A Martini is gin and vermouth
19. Eclairs are made from choux pastry
20. Saffron comes from the crocus
21. WWI started in 1914
22. America invaded Iraq in 2003
23. The Aztecs came from Mexico
24. The last woolly mammoth died last
25. The bird was a toucan
26. African elephants are bigger
27. The cat was a caracal
28. Those leaves belonged to an oak tree
29. The Heracules are not in “Romeo and Juliet”
30. It was the opening to “1984”
31. George Eliot wrote “Middlemarch”
32. Okonkwo is the protagonist in “Things Fall Apart”

Alex Finnis / BuzzFeed
Share This Article
What do you think?

FAIL

WTF

heartbroken

love

CUTE

LOL

OMG

WIN
BuzzFeed Daily
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!

Newsletter signup form
Email Address
Email AddressSign up
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Want to get your very own quizzes and posts featured on BuzzFeed’s homepage and app?

Become a Community Contributor.

Learn more about Community
299 comments
Order by:Selecting the radio button will refresh the page with new results ordered by either likes or date.Most HeartsMost Recent

beatrixthekidd
7 years ago
I thought I was doing exceptionally well until I realized it wasn't that quiz that kicked you out when you got something wrong 74/100
63people love this comment

Mariamcolborn
7 years ago
IS THIS THE GRADING SYSTEM IN THE UK AND IS IT TOO LATE TO MOVE
39people love this comment

sarag4491e8e4a
7 years ago
Well, Buzzfeed and I do not agree on what is considered "General Knowledge."
37people love this comment
ADVERTISEMENT

More from BuzzFeed

"The Dude Was Living A Double Life": 20 Times Couples Called Off Their Weddings For Wild Reasons

Here's Why People Are Reacting To Cara Delevingne's New Tattoo And Topless Photo
rory
Order Up Some Drinks At Luke's Diner And I'll Reveal Your "Gilmore Girls" Twin
Marilyn Monroe; Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood
People Revealed Celebrity Deaths That Still Remain A Mystery Today, And They're Pretty Darn Suspicious
bathroom
My List Of Favorite Movies Has RANGE — I'm Curious How Many You’ve Seen
A tweet about a Norwegian student calling cowboys American horse pirates
If You Don't Say "What The..." At Least Once During This Post, Then You've Really Seen It All
soup
Let's See If You're More "Hocus Pocus" Or "Beetlejuice" Based On Your Dinner Order

Kourtney Kardashian Dropped A Screenshot Suggesting That Kim's "Not Kourtney" Group Chat Doesn't Actually Exist
ADVERTISEMENT

13 Weirdly Strict Rules And Demands Entitled Brides Had For Their Weddings

19 Films With Promising Starts But Unsatisfying Endings

23 People Who Undoubtably Think They're The Victims Here, But Are Actually The Villains
words
Do You Pronounce These Words Like A Brit Or An American?

Khloé Kardashian Revealed That She's Absolutely Terrified Of Whales, And The Internet Had Some Reactions
movie
I'll Reveal Your Main Love Language Based On The Rom-Com Couples You're Drawn To
ADVERTISEMENT
Wanda Maximoff and Vision found true love, Regina George is single all season
Build A Boo Basket To Find Out Your Cuffing Season Fate

Can You Guess These 2023 Cricket World Cup Teams From Their Flags?
halloween
You're Not A True Horror Girlie If You Haven't Seen 28/28 Of These Spooky Movies
Taraji P. Henson and Michael Ealy in "Think Like a Man;" Ryan Gosling in "Barbie"
Some Men Have Buried Personal Issues They Believe Women Don't Understand — Here Are 17 Of Them

16 Of The Best Will-They-Won't-They Relationships From TV Shows That Had Us On The Edge Of Our Seats

Non-Rich People Who Dated Or Married Millionaires Are Sharing What It’s Really Like, And It's Seriously Unreal
ADVERTISEMENT
Nick holding Charlies hand and drawing on it.
My Heart May Literally Stop If You Beat My Score On This "Heartstopper" Seasons 1 And 2 Trivia Quiz

25 Things Millennials And Gen X'ers Did Growing Up That Feel Very, Very, Very Weirdly Outdated Today
clueless
I'm Curious If We Both Agree On These Being The 28 Best Movies Of All Time
Katy Perry and Miranda Kerr loving going on family vacations together and gwyneth and dakota adoring each other
11 Celebrities Whose Exes Moved On And Became Friends With Their Current Partners
A marina with mountains in the background.
18 US Destinations That Feel A Whole Lot Like Europe (Only You Don't Need A Passport To Visit)
On the left, Martin Short eating a carrot with hummus as Oliver on Only Murders in the Building, and on the right, someone showing off their diamond engagement ring with a quiz pack badge in the middle
A Seriously Tough General Knowledge Quiz, A Girl Dinner Quiz, And 8 Other BuzzFeed Community Quizzes That We Couldn’t Get Enough Of This Month
ADVERTISEMENT

Black Twitter Has Been Killing It This Month With These 91 Hilarious Tweets That Had Me Rolling

People Are Sharing Things Normalized As Deemed "Healthy" Currently, But Won't Be In Future Generations

15 "Life Hacks" I Learned This September That Are Actual Hacks

Therapists, Psychologists, And Other Mental Health Experts Are Sharing "Red Flags" To Look For In The First Six Months Of A Relationship

People Who've Been The "Other" Person In An Affair Are Confessing If They Knew And Why They Did It, And They're Pretty Brutal

15 Nausea-Inducing Photos That'll Make You Feel Like A Teeny Little Speck Of Dust
ADVERTISEMENT

People Are Sharing The Time Their Friend Accidentally Turned Them On, And, Uh, I Have Some Questions
"ugly" room in an apartment with commenter saying: I Really Needed This.
This Interior Designer's Brilliant Hacks For Fixing "Ugly Apartments" Are Going Viral, And They're Game-Changing For Anyone With Beige Carpets

"Some Of These Stores Have Facial Recognition": This Lawyer's PSA Is Going Viral On TikTok

People Are Sharing The Ways They Were Tricked Into Joining MLMs, And I Honestly Feel So Bad For Them
hallmark
These Are Genuinely The Best Hallmark Movies (According To Me) — Have You Seen 'Em All??

This Couple Won $5.6 Million (After Taxes) On The Lottery, And They're Not Sharing Any Of It — Here's How The Family Reacted And What People Are Saying
ADVERTISEMENT

I Used Rice Water On My Face For A Week Because TikTok Told Me It Could Give Me "Glass Skin," And The Results Were Not What I Expected

A Chat With Marika Sila About The Next Steps For Truth And Reconciliation, The Importance Of Education, And The World Of Content Creation
Florence Pugh in "Midsommar," screaming, next to a separate image of Jamie Lee Curtis in "Halloween," crying
Take This Quiz To Unlock Which Horror Subgenre You Like The Most

10 Fun, Juicy, And Random Facts About History I Recently Learned That Are Making Me Want Allllll The Historical Drama

Ahead Of My Wedding, I Decided To Ditch The Bachelorette Party And Take A Vacation By Myself Instead (And It Wasn't What I Expected)

This Woman Gave Her Husband's Inheritance To Stranger Instead Of His Kids, And Hoo Boy, Do People Have *Opinions*
ADVERTISEMENT
Cartoon cloud with a star on its forehead, a character from the show "Adventure Time"
It's Time To Unlock Which "Adventure Time" Character You Are

People Who've Been Put Under Anesthesia Are Sharing The Freakiest Things That Happened, And It's Wild

I'm Gonna Throw Some Numbers At You — Pick Which Movie Comes To Mind First

Aespa Did Our Puppy Interview, And It Was Cuteness Overload

I Know Which Career Path You Should *Actually* Be On — Just Try Some Vegan Pastas To Find Out For Yourself

59 Baby Names That Were Wildly Popular A Hundred Years Ago But Are All But Extinct Today
ADVERTISEMENT

32 Potentially Traumatizing Stories About How People Managed To Buy Their Houses That Have Left Me Terrified For The Future

If You Were Alive In The Roman Empire, Would You Be An Upper-Class Or Lower-Class Citizen?

Here Are 15 TV Show Characters Who Had The Best Personal Growth And Deserve Wayyy More Credit
jimmy carter captioned "Allegedly left nuclear codes in his jacket when he sent it to the cleaners" and human zoo poster
22 Historical Facts That Are Creepy, Weird, Or Just Plain Unbelievable

Taylor Swift Has Over 230 Songs, So This First Line Lyric Quiz Will Be Next To Impossible — Good Luck!

20 Leaked Screenshots Of Humiliating Messages People So Desperately Wish They Could Unsend
ADVERTISEMENT

20 Wholesome Photos That Will Make You Want To Be A Child Again

17 Random Facts That Are So Bizarre That They Sound Fake

An Exec Producer On "The Kardashians" Has Revealed What It Was Like Behind-The-Scenes As They Shot That Explosive Phone Call Between Kim And Kourtney In Real Time
Ego Nwodim on "SNL;" Tina Fey in "Mean Girls"
16 Folks Who Didn't Hold Anything Back, And Admitted Just How Scandalous Dating Within The School System Can Be

Most Americans Can't Pass This New York City Trivia Quiz And It's Honestly Kinda Sad...So, Good Luck

People Are Reflecting On Kim Kardashian's Shady Comments About Khloé And Lamar's 2009 Wedding In Light Of Kourtney's Recent Claims That Kim Was Miserable At Hers
ADVERTISEMENT
Jenna Ortega and Asher Angel as Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson
17 Times Famous Couples Dressed As Other Celebs For Halloween

Here Are All The Times Kim Kardashian Has Weaponized Kourtney Kardashian's Kids After She Brought Them Up In That Brutal Argument

"Horrible Casting And Horrible Acting, Without A Single Redeeming Feature" – People Are Sharing The Worst Films They've Ever Seen, And No One's Holding Back

"My Mom Said Our Wedding Is Doomed With These Dumbass Rules" — A Bride Is Sharing Her List Of "No-Nos" For Her Wedding Day, And People Think It's Ridiculous

"My Toaster Oven Does Not Need To Be 'Smart'": People From All Generations Are Sharing The "Boomer" Opinions They Actually Agree With
feet and underwear on a bed
15 Real-Life Sex And Intimacy Questions You’re Too Embarrassed Or Shy To Ask About — Answered By Experts
ADVERTISEMENT
putting money in a vending machine
"I Make $200 A Night": People Are Revealing How They Earn Extra Cash On The Side, And I Never Would Have Thought Of A Lot Of These

"Perfect, Perfect, Perfect" — These 14 Photos Will Teach You The Meaning Of Satisfaction
Side-by-sides of Emma Thompson in bed + the cast of Sense8 hooking up
19 Uncommon Sex Tips That People Are Too Freaking Scared To Talk About
Andrew Garfield and Henry Golding.
These Men Are Considered Classically Hot In Hollywood, But How Do You Feel About Them?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 10:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086516 second(s), 36 queries .