CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1819|Reply: 14

[Dunia] [Edisi So Suwitt] : Calon President Perancis digosipkan dengan Boss Besar France

[Copy link]
Post time 9-2-2017 02:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by hanakikan at 9-2-2017 02:23 PM

Presidentialcandiate Emmanuel Macron shocked supporters on Monday night when he publiclydismissed longstanding and widespread rumours he was having an affair with thepresident of France Radio Mathieu Gallet.

The rumours had been swirling around Macron for along time but the presidential candidate shocked his supporters by meeting themhead on.

On Monday night he made a surprise appearance at ameeting of supporters in Paris, during which he gave an hour long speech.

And for the first time Macron spoke of the rumoursthat have long since been spread on social media and talked about amongjournalists that he and France Radio chief Mathieu Gallet have been having anaffair.

"I am who I am, I have never had anything tohide," he said.

"I hear people saying that I have a secretlife or something. It's not nice for Brigitte (his wife) and because I shareall my days and nights with her, she asks me how do I manage it," Macronsaid.

And with a nod to the fake jobs scandal surroundinghis rival candidate François Fillon and his wife, Macron joked that he hadnever been paid for his secret life.

He continued: "If over dinners in thecity, if on forwarded emails, you're told that I have a double life withMathieu Gallet or anyone else - then it's my hologram that suddenlyescaped, but it can't be me!" he said, joking about rival candidate Jean-Luc Melenchon's decision to use a hologram ata rally in Paris at the weekend.

Macron's decision to tackle the rumours head on wasno doubt strategic, knowing that as the battle for the Elysée becomes more andmore bitter he would probably have had to face the gossip at some point.

On MondayRussian state news agency Sputnik made allegations that Macron was backed by a"gay lobby".They were based on an interviewwith Nicolas Dhuicq an MP with François Fillon's centre-right LesRepublicains party.

The MP was quotes as saying "Concerning hisprivate life, it is becoming known." He added: "He has a richgay lobby, which supports him."

The interview has raised fears that Moscow will tryto intervene in the French election campaign to ensure one of the two pro-Putinrunners Fillon and Marine Le Pen are elected.

Unlike them, Macron is pro-Europe and some pollssuggest he is now favourite to win the election.

Macron's private life has already been the subjectof much talk among the media and public given that his wife BrigitteTrogneux is his former school teacher and 20 years his senior.

Macron has steadily risen in recent polls thanks tothe fake jobs scandal around François Fillon. He is now predicted to make thesecond round runoff against Marine Le Pen, but we are a long way from thefinish line and somehow Fillon has survived to stay in the race.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-2-2017 02:13 PM | Show all posts
sama padan, sama ensem dua2

akak syak heshe bi-curious. sebab heshe dah kawin. ni wife dia

x

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2017 02:17 PM | Show all posts
perancis dgn malaysia sama je. nak pilihanraya citer2 sex,scandal keluar. mungkin perancis belajar dari malaysia.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2017 02:20 PM | Show all posts
lagi gambar2 mangsa yg digosipkan

x

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 02:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hanakikan replied at 9-2-2017 02:13 PM

Nampak tua wife dia ni

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 02:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Omg..

*terlepas plastik pisang goreng*

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-2-2017 03:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Not bad...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Patutlah dia bi-curious sebab wife dia horror nya muka. Macam nenek sihir.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-2-2017 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Kawen dgn cikgu sendirik rupanya... Patutla wife nampak lebih tua

Anyhoo... Hensemnya scandal heshe. Kalau tiada angin masakan pokok bergoyang kan.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 03:51 PM | Show all posts
bini dia ke nenek dia tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 05:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Seramnya muka bini dia

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2017 05:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So suwit hotak hang.benda cmni ptut dikeji bkn dirai.
Esok anak laki mu toron jantan lain dpn mata mu.agak2 nk sujud syukur ka atau nk ckp so suwit? Dayus punya bakal bapa..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2017 10:34 AM | Show all posts
hanakikan replied at 9-2-2017 02:13 PM

lorrr..ni wife dia...??

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2017 03:28 PM | Show all posts
tuanya wife dia

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2017 11:52 AM | Show all posts
kejadahnya sweet. geli tekak aku jantan main jantan

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076938 second(s), 42 queries .