CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2011 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: 'Kung Fu Panda 2' Premiere with Brad Pitt!

Angelina Jolie gets the support of her proud partner Brad Pitt at the Los Angeles premiere of DreamWorks Animation’s Kung Fu Panda 2 held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Sunday (May 22) in Hollywood, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress wore a Michael Kors dress with a super sexy slit, Ferragamo shoes, and her own jewels.

The sequel to the 2008 film mulls over the adoption of the popular Po character, voiced by Jack Black (pictured inside).

“I wondered if my children would ask questions,” says Angie, a mother of six. “In our home, adoption and birth home are everyday words. Now those are words that Po is using in their favorite movie, and I think it’s just lovely.”

FYI: All six kids are inside the theater now - Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2011 09:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Shiloh, Pax, Zahara & Maddox Jolie-Pitt: Kung Fu Kids!

Shiloh, Pax, Zahara, and Maddox Jolie-Pitt leave the premiere of the film Kung Fu Panda 2 with their proud parents Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Sunday (May 22) in Los Angeles.

Last week, Angelina talked about the first time the kids saw the movie while promoting it during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.

“They laughed out loud hysterically through the whole thing and they just loved it, and then I was serious-mom-in-the-car and said, ‘Does anyone have any questions?’,” she said.

The film mulls over the adoption of the main character Po, voiced by Jack Black.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 09:28 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 09:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1962# aseela

plg suka gambar yg bawah tu..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-5-2011 03:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1966# amoy257

suka manja2 tauwww....btw...try search brad pitt maneuver....tajam betul pemerhatian mereka2 itew..heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2011 04:23 PM | Show all posts
kenmain tomboy dah shiloh nie...tapi bergaya...stylish u

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2011 04:49 PM | Show all posts
kenmain tomboy dah shiloh nie...tapi bergaya...stylish u
NonaNaga Post at 23-5-2011 16:23

tunggu la dia jadi girl girl balik...mesti comel...play dress up ngan viv..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2011 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: 'Tree of Life' Premiere Pair!

Angelina Jolie comes out to support Brad Pitt at the premiere of his latest film, The Tree of Life, on Tuesday (May 24) at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in L.A.

The 35-year-old actress paired her Jenny Packham one-shoulder gown with Tiffany & Co. jewelry and Stuart Weitzman heels. Brad, 47, suited up in Tom Ford.

The Terrence Malick-directed flick, which also stars Sean Penn, recently picked up the coveted Palme d’Or prize during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival !

Over the weekend, Brad and Angie brought along their six kids to the premiere of her new animated movie, Kung Fu Panda 2.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2011 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by aseela at 25-5-2011 12:21

hah..tangan hang kat mana tu brad

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2011 04:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2011 09:11 AM | Show all posts
so sweet...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2011 09:32 AM | Show all posts
angie memang macam mak dia..fesyen rambut pon sama...simple jek.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2011 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Costume Shopping Spree
Posted Wednesday May 25, 2011 9:22 PM GMT

After spending the previous night on the red carpet, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie paired up for a relaxing afternoon of shopping in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday (May 25).

The lovely couple first headed to La Luz De Jesus Gallery before stopping at Ozzie Dots to check out some costumes - possibly in preparation for a costume party for Angelina's upcoming birthday on June 4th.

As for their night on the red carpet on Tuesday, Brangelina were busy premiering Brad's new movie "The Tree of Life" an Bing Theatre.

Talking with press during the screening, Pitt told Us Weekly of his abusive father character: "I certainly don't raise my kids the same way [as my character does]. I am painfully aware that my actions leave an indelible mark on them in these formidable years. So I make sure I don't bring my crap home. I want to keep it free."

Enjoy the pictures of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt headed to La Luz De Jesus Gallery and Ozzie Dots to check out some costumes (May 25).

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2011 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Costume & Party Shopping!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt do some shopping together on Wednesday (May 25) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actress and her 47-year-old partner checked out artwork at the La Luz De Jesus Gallery and later stopped at Ozzie Dots to check out some costumes.

Brad and Angie ended their shopping trip at Soap Plant, where they picked up some eccentric. party decorations. Shiloh’s fifth birthday is this Friday (May 27)!

The day before, Angelina and Brad stepped out together at the premiere of his new film, The Tree of Life, which hits limited theaters this Friday!

The Tree of Life won the coveted Palme d’Or prize at the Cannes Film Festival last week.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-5-2011 08:05 PM | Show all posts
OMG!!!!! sweet sgt!!!!!! cantik la rambut angie...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2011 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Are Brad and Angelina finally going to tie the knot? Actor hints they may be ready to get married

They've been together for six years and have as many children, but have been vocal in the past about not making their union official.
However, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may be changing their views on marriage and may be ready to take a trip up the aisle.
In a recent interview the 47-year-old actor says his brood may be the driving force behind him getting married a second time as they have shown interest in their mother and father tying the knot.

Headed to the altar? Brad Pit has spoken about possibly tying the know with Angelina Jolie after six years together (pictured in Hollywood this week)
'The kids ask about marriage,' he told USA Weekend. 'It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at.'
Back in 2009 Brad said that he would maybe marry again 'when it's legal for everyone else' in a stance to support gay marriage.
In the meantime however, Brangelina have their hands full raising their six children - Maddox, nine, Pax, seven, Zahara, six, Shiloh, who turned five yesterday and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.
Their lives are busy ones where they are constantly criss-crossing around the globe and Angelina has called her children citizens of the world.

Pressure: The couple have six children together who have shown interest in their parents getting married (Brad pictured with Zahara and Pax)
But Brad says they are trying to raise the brood in as normal a way as possible despite the lap of luxury they live in.
'Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to recreate the kinds of moments that were special for us.
'It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that,' Brad said giving an insight into their home life.
'We're hunted. Our kids have to live behind a gate. Outside, there are people with cameras. But I'll take the trade-off.

Open: Brad says the subject of marriage is something he and Angelina have to 'look at' (pictured with Shiloh and Maddox)
'I never knew I was capable of experiencing so much love,' Brad gushed about his family.
But although he is a dedicated father, he says he still makes time to keep the spark in his relationship with the woman he calls his 'soul mate'.

First marriage: Brad was married to Jennifer Aniston for five years before divorcing in 2005
'There are no secrets at our house. We tell the kids, "Mom and Dad are going off to kiss." They go, "Eww, gross!" But we demand it,' he said.
Angelina, who turns 36 next Friday, has been married twice before. She married Johnny Lee Miller in 1996 but they divorced three years later.
She then had a controversial union with actor Billy Bob Thornton and after a three year marriage divorced in 2003.
Brad had a well-publicised marriage to America's Sweetheart Jennifer Aniston.
They divorced in 2005 after five years of marriage and seven years together.
In Pitt's new film Tree of Life, which received the Palme d'Or in Cannes last week, he plays a strict disciplinarian who is sometimes abusive to his four young boys.
But Brad says he is nothing like the father he portrays in the film.
'I certainly don't raise my kids the same way', he told Us Weekly.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2011 06:55 PM | Show all posts
But Brad says he is nothing like the father he portrays in the film.
'I certainly don't raise my kids the same way', he told Us Weekly.[/b

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2011 10:13 PM | Show all posts
"Mom and dad are going off to kiss" - awwwww.... soooo cute!!!

(posted by mobile)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 11:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.370218 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.