Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-3-2010 10:32 PM | Show all posts
Arashi Celebrating 11th Anniversary with 5 Members Comment

Arashi (嵐) is celebrating their 11th anniversary this year. In addition to music, they are busy with dramas, CMs and variety shows as well. In the last episode of the drama "Tokujou Kabachi!! (特上カバチ!!)" starring Sho Sakurai (櫻井翔) which to be aired on March 21st, the leader Satoshi Ohno (大野智) will appear as a guest. One day before the shooting, during the break of the Arashi regular TV show, he practiced lines with Kazunari Ninomiya (二宮和也) and made one shot pass.

Each member shared their own thoughts on the group on the occasion of 11th anniversary.

Satoshi Ohno: "I am happy that we have received a lot of greeting at the 10th anniversary. However, Arashi hasn't changed basically."

Masaki Aiba (相葉雅紀): "I will cherish everything from now and hope to express my passion to everyone."

Jun Matsumoto (松本潤): "I want to learn something from last past ten years and show a brand new side of Arashi in this year."

Kazunari Ninomiya: "No matter being happy or bitter, all five of us will take and move forward together. This is Arashi."

Sho Sakurai: "'They seem happy, they are doing something silly.' I will be happy if everyone will feel the same with us."

They were asked about what they wanted to do most.
Matsumoto: "I simply want to return to the start and straighten up everything."
Aiba: "Diving. I want to see the world deep under the ocean."
Ninomiya: "I want to try to compose game music, seriously."
Ohno: "I want to travel around the world."
Sakurai: "I want to review the drama of 80's."

Obviously, deep bond among members can be seen from their comment, as well as their challenge spirit.

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2010 08:14 AM | Show all posts
v6 special massage..tgk kat sini

nak gak tgk yg long version tp utk member jer...
tak sabo tunggu hujung bln ni..kenapa ken nampak makin cute jer...dia betul2 la terbalik dr org lain,makin lama makin muda

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2010 08:17 AM | Show all posts
aaah Mabo jadi Demon King! besh!!!
whitedove Post at 16-3-2010 11:31
tambah2 gi rambut panjang silver tu..bertambah list nak tgk next season,dgn drama kimutaku gi..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-3-2010 11:40 AM | Show all posts
1882# lin0me

Ken tu, ala2 Brad Pitt dlm muvi The Curious Case plak  jadi muda balik ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2010 05:56 PM | Show all posts
The 5 best Johnny's income rankings are No.1 Nakai Masahiro (SMAP) 500M yen, No. 2 Kimura Takuya (SMAP) 450M yen, No. 3 Sakurai Sho (Arashi) 300M yen, No. 4 Katori Shingo (SMAP) 250M yen and No. 5 Taichi Kokubun (TOKIO) 200M yen

tak tau la 300 M yen tu berapa..tapi rasanye ..dalam 8k kot...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2010 05:57 PM | Show all posts
yea... ohchan akan berlakon dalam final tuk drama sho.... bestnye...naruse ryou dah kembali hahha

"The final episode of drama "Tokujo Kabachi" on the 21st March 9:00pm
starring Sakurai Sho (28) will have cameo apperance of leader Satoshi
Ohno (29). The final story introduces lawyers in an illegal shop to
exploit multiple debtors and will fight against Tamura played by
Sakurai. The day before the shooting Ohno was practi...cing the dialogue
with his buddy Nino during working of regular programs."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-3-2010 01:16 AM | Show all posts
The 5 best Johnny's income rankings are No.1 Nakai Masahiro (SMAP) 500M yen, No. 2 Kimura Takuya (SMAP) 450M yen, No. 3 Sakurai Sho (Arashi) 300M yen, No. 4 Katori Shingo (SMAP) 250M yen and No. 5 Tai ...
Aisyazurina Post at 17-3-2010 17:56

klu 8k, kite agik kayer dr dier... 300M yen tuh dlm 11 juta duit mesia...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 01:23 PM | Show all posts
ye ke 300 M tu 11 juta...wahh dasyatnye....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-3-2010 01:24 PM | Show all posts

CM Nino terbaru with Ohchan.... comelnye 2 org ni

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 05:41 PM | Show all posts
aisya~~~ 11 juta duit mesia tuh takdekla besar maner sbnrnyer, tp okla, better dr mane2 negara kt asia nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 03:20 AM | Show all posts
(Gossip) Ueto staying the night at Morita’s apartment

On Valentine's Day actress Ueto Aya (24) said that she really would like to have someone to give her chocolate and now, on White Day, she was spotted staying the night at V6' Morita Gou (31) apartment. The two of them have already been rumored to be in a relationship 7 years ago and it seems like are still together, at least according to the tabloid "Josei Seven."

March 14, White Day. Ueto just finished filming for her upcoming April dorama that day and was one her way back home headed towards a certain high class apartment only 20 minutes away by car – the apartment of Morita Gou, member of Johnny's group V6. She arrived at his apartment wearing a cute border knit dress. The cute atmosphere only got interrupted by the huge mask she was wearing when heading towards the entrance. She never raised her head and quickly made her way inside.

Next day at dawn a sleepy Morita finally stepped out of his apartment, but there was no sight of Ueto at all. He got into his car all by himself and left. Some early appointment or an attempt to fool the witnesses waiting outside, because Ueto eventually left the apartment around 4 hours after him. She looked very sleepy as well… On the way to her car she also played around with a key that is supposed to be a duplicate key to Morita's apartment, so their relationship might already be on quite an advanced stage.

Just a boring story and they haven't even been seen together, so what's the deal? Don't worry, the tabloid also caught a story of them being all harmonious together at a beauty salon, at least according to what witnesses were able to hear from the outside the room.

"At a beauty salon in Tokyo they both got their hair done at the same time. It's one of Ueto's favorite salons and she wanted to introduce it to him. You aren't able to look inside the salon, but you were clearly able to hear them laughing inside," another customer who happened to be at the same salon that day revealed to the tabloid. Another day they have also been spotted shopping at a convenience store close to Morita's apartment. "I remember that they bought toothbrushes and other such goods," a customer described.

Credit: http://www.kawaii-joyuu.com/?p=5730

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 09:46 AM | Show all posts
1889# Aisyazurina

mmg chomel ini dua orang!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 09:47 AM | Show all posts
1891# Kittie

cptla kawin~~~

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-3-2010 11:07 AM | Show all posts
1893# Hana_Olijas

uish nak ke Johnny bagi greenlight? ;) lain ler kalu si Aya dah ter'pregnant' 

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Aisyazurina at 19-3-2010 18:04

13th Nikkansports Winter Drama released~!
Drama awards
No. 1 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge,
No. 2 Code Blue ~ 2nd season
No. 3 「Tokujo Kabachi」
No. 4 Dragon Pony
No. 5 Hindarime Tantei EYE

Best Actor award
By
名前
Name
作品
Work
Bureau
Total
亀梨和也
Kazuya Kamenashi
ヤマトナデシコ七変化
The Wallflower
TBS
TBS
Two
山下智久
Tomohisa Yamashita
コード・ブルー 2nd season
Code Blue 2nd season
フジテレビ
Fuji
Three
櫻井翔
Sho Sakurai
特上カバチ!!
Kabachi on special!
TBS
TBS
Four
福山雅治
Masaharu Fukuyama
龍馬伝
Dragon Pony
NHK
NHK
Five
山田涼介
Ryosuke Yamada
左目探偵EYE
Detectives left eye EYE
日本テレビ
NTV

semua artist johnny dapat award tu except masaharu fukuyama... tapi sgt sedih ...kalu shokun dapat no1 kan lagi bagus huhu...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2010 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Arashi's Sho Sakurai becomes a Cider Boy with Shonentai's Higashiyama!

Arashi (嵐) member Sho Sakuari (櫻井翔) will star in the new CM of Mitsuya Cider (三ツ矢サイダー) with Shonentai (少年隊) member Noriyuki Higashiyama (東山紀之). They attended the press conferment on March 15th. It is announced that Sakurai would play the main role in "Mitsuya Cider"'s CM titled "Cider boys", while Higashiyama would be in "Mitsuya Cider All Zero"'s CM titled "Evolution".

As the "junior" member of the same company, Sakurai said: "When I was in a car the other day, I saw Mr. Higashiyama, wearing a jersey, running with full speed in the street. And I though 'oh, that is Mr. Higashiyama's private life of the rumor.'" And Higashiyama responded tenderly with a little embarrassment: "You saw me!"

However, there is a similar scene in the CM with Higashiyama running, and he commented: "I showed myself. And I think human beings can grow without limitation."
"Mr. Higashiyama is always progressing with the age." said Sakurai with an admiring look.

In the chapter "Cider Boys" of Sakurai, Arashi's new song titled "To be free" will be used to match the refreshing and clear image of Mitsuya Cider. The instrumental version will be used in the chapter "Clear Quality" as well. The new CM has been on air from March 16th. Check it out!

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2010 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Aisyazurina at 19-3-2010 18:04

13th Nikkansports Winter Drama released~!
Drama awards
No. 1 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge,
No. 2 Code Blue ~ 2nd season
No. 3 「Tokujo Kabac ...
Aisyazurina Post at 19-3-2010 17:56

arashi strong as a group... secara individu derang baru nk create strong fanbase masing2... mcm kame n yamapi, derang mmg asalnyer individually popular, since zmn junior lagik...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Top 10 Reasons You're a Johnny's Otaku

1. Buying two copies of the same CD/DVD; one for use and the other for display.
2. Waiting for the arrival of a Johnny wherever he is scheduled to appear, and wait again to catch a glimpse of him leave.
3. If you can get concert tickets, no distance is too far to travel.
4. Owning both the first press and limited edition of the same CD/DVD.
5. Going to see the same concert/stage play again and again.
6. Know all the Johnny's terminology. (Do you know what オート auto means? 顔見 ganmi? 掴む tsukamu?)
7. Johnny's posters are plastered all over your room.
8. Johnny's calendars are must buys.
9. You are a Johnny's Fan Club member.
10. Whenever a Johnny is in a drama, you will record the episodes without fail and watch them over and over again.

11. Having a johnny's scap book
12. Buying all the products that they advertise for
13. Having been to the coming of age ceremony of a Johnny you support
14. Having a fan blog
15. Even if they appear only a little bit, watching the tv shows they appear in
16. Buying all the issues of idol magazines like Myojo
17. Only singing songs that have to do with Johnny's when going to karaoke
18. Having been to a concert by yourself
19. Knowing the dance perfectly for at least one song
20. Owning at least one item that is very limited (eg. could only be bought/obtain at a certain place for a certain period of time)

(11-20 translated by audience0killer )

Survey Period : 22nd February 2010 ~ 23rd February 2010

Source http://unleashthegeek.blogspot.c ... -johnnys-otaku.html

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 02:05 AM | Show all posts
[English subbed]

"SMAPxSMAP" (15 March, 2010) Yamapi & Lily Franky on Bistro SMAP
Length: 25 mins 10 secs   
Size: 244 MB
Starring: Yamashita Tomohisa (NEWS), SMAP, Lily Franky (actor/author/illustrator etc.)

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Koichi,
Congratulations for 700th SHOCK performance~~~!!!
And also for the amazing 100 performances for this year alone~!!!

p/s: amazing, so amazing! truly one and only butai's king~! can't wait for dearest Tono to reach such achievement.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.258276 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.