CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-2-2010 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Countdown TV Top 20 Most Wanted Lover Rankings (Male Artist)
Released: Feb. 14, 2010

1、ジェジュン Jejung (TVXQ)
2、赤西仁 Akanishi Jin (KAT-TUN)
3、ユチョン Yuchun (TVXQ)
4、龟梨和也 Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)
5、山下智久 Yamashita Tomohisa (NEWS)
6、チャンミン Changmin (TVXQ)
7、ジュンス Junsu (TVXQ)
8、氷川きよし Hikawa Kiyoshi
9、堂本光一 Domoto Koichi (KinKi Kids)
10、増田貴久 Masuda Takashisa
11、櫻井翔 Sakurai Sho (Arashi)
12、西島隆弘 Nishijima Takahiro (AAA)(NEWS)
13、堂本剛 Domoto Tsuyoshi (KinKi Kids)
14、TAKAHIRO TAKAHIRO (EXILE)
15、松本潤 Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)
16、山田涼介 Yamada Ryosuke (Hey!Say!JUMP, NYC boys)
17、二宮和也 Ninomiya Kazunari (Arashi)
18、福山雅治 Fukuyama Masaharu
19、清木場俊介 Kiyokiba Shunsuke
20、游助 Kamiji Yusuke

crdt: lj

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2010 06:10 AM | Show all posts
Ohno becomes a monster for new drama series

The manga series "Kaibutsu-kun" is getting its first live-action drama adaptation. NTV plans to broadcast a drama series based on the popular comic, with Arashi's Satoshi Ohno (29) playing the lead.

The manga, originally serialized during the second half of the 1960s, was written by Fujiko Fujio A, one half of the mangaka duo responsible for works such as "Doraemon" and "Ninja Hattori-kun." "Kaibutsu-kun" has already been turned into two animated series and a theatrical film, but never before as a live-action television work.

The manga tells the story of Kaibutsu-kun, the prince of Kaibutsu Land (Monster Land). As part of his training to succeed the throne, he visits the human world, where he has various adventures with other monsters. The drama version, starring Ohno as Kaibutsu-kun, is being set in modern times and will make heavy use of CG and special makeup.

"Kaibutsu-kun" will run in NTV's Saturday 9:00pm time slot this spring.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2010 08:21 AM | Show all posts

sho's leaving vancouver..

crdt pic to: puffymoto@LJ

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2010 03:40 PM | Show all posts
V6 denies breakup, announces new album and tour

A few days ago, some news sources reported a rumor that boy band V6 will be breaking up at the end of this year, but their management agency Johnny's Jimusho has now responded, declaring that there is no truth to the rumor. In addition to the denial, the agency announced news of V6's next studio album and nationwide tour.

On March 31, V6 will release the album "READY?," their first since "Voyager" in 2007. It will include all of their singles since then, plus several new songs. Six of them will be solo tunes, each by a different band member.

As a follow-up to their Asia tour last fall, V6 will start a nationwide tour of Japan on April 3 in Hokkaido. They will play a total of 12 concerts at 6 venues, including a string of four consecutive days at the Yoyogi National Gymnasium.

This year is the 15th anniversary of V6's debut, which may have reinforced the rumor of their breakup. However, their management formally stated that the group's members are unified in their desire to continue their activities.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2010 03:50 PM | Show all posts
V6 denies breakup, announces new album and tour

A few days ago, some news sources reported a rumor that boy band V6 will be breaking up at the end of this year, but their management agency Johnny ...
Kittie Post at 17-2-2010 15:40

nak beli cd baru ni..dah lama v6 takde album baru..dah agak dah tetiba dgr rumor tak baik mesti ada berita baik kluar

hana,check pm k

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2010 06:29 PM | Show all posts
nak beli cd baru ni..dah lama v6 takde album baru..dah agak dah tetiba dgr rumor tak baik mesti ada berita baik kluar

hana,check pm k
lin0me Post at 17-2-2010 15:50

mmgpun... sbb tak logik langsung... V6 nih tgh selling, mmg bongok jer nk disband semer... sales derang lagik power dr TOKIO n T&T... motip sgtkan...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-2-2010 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Domoto Koichi to Fly with Japanese Umbrella on the Stage!

KinKi Kids member Domoto Koichi studied a consecutive lesson for the Tokyo Empire Theater 10th anniversary musical "Endless SHOCK".
After the lesson, Koichi revealed his own thoughts on the challenge to the longest performance: "I have gained a lot of weights. My weight now is 57kg, which is 5kg more than I usually am. 52kg is not enough for me, and I hope I can keep the best condition to the end!"

Mr. Kitagawa, the director of Johnny's Jimusho, took participate in the writing and composing of the musical. It is a story about Koichi whose body and soul are separated due to an accident while he is fighting for the unity of the company. In the highlight, which is a flying scene, Koichi will be in gold, holding a Japanese style umbrella in the hand, and flying from 8m high above the stage.

As to the flying scene in which the umbrella will be the lifeline, Koichi said: "My right hand is very strong." and made everyone laughed.

When the flower from the actress Mori Mitsuko was sent in, Koichi commented: "It reminds me that today is Valentine's day. I am always receiving gifts from Ms. Mori and I should give her a gift some time." And about the first performance later, "After considering the schedule of many guests who are going to take a Shinkansen back home, we will contract the performance and end it 20 minutes earlier. It's quite hard." Said Koichi while smiling, "However, I feel very lucky to be on the stage. Thanks to your support, I will do my best to fulfill your expectation."

The musical "Endless SHOCK" will be staged from February 14th to March 30th and July 4th to 31th!
Don't miss out his wonderful performance!

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2010 10:21 AM | Show all posts
mmgpun... sbb tak logik langsung... V6 nih tgh selling, mmg bongok jer nk disband semer... sales derang lagik power dr TOKIO n T&T... motip sgtkan...
Kittie Post at 17-2-2010 18:29

saja jer nak kasi fan panas montot dgn cerita2 negatif ni,dah la tahun ni 15th anniversary diaorg...motif sangat2 nak disband tahun ni,
sekarang  ni dlm mood v6..aduhai,dulu suka kat inochi jer sbb slalu tgk hyakushi,tgk2 sekarang ni dah terjatuh cinta kat nagano dan okada lak...next target ken

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2010 07:59 PM | Show all posts
saja jer nak kasi fan panas montot dgn cerita2 negatif ni,dah la tahun ni 15th anniversary diaorg...motif sangat2 nak disband tahun ni,
sekarang  ni dlm mood v6..aduhai,dulu suka kat inochi jer s ...
lin0me Post at 18-2-2010 10:21

ken??? tak sker dier pun takper...
muslihat sgtkan...

nnti 31hb nih best... single ader NEWS, album ader V6, DVD ader Kanjani8... mmg minggu derang, conquer semer kategori...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2010 07:38 AM | Show all posts
muslihat sgtkan...

nnti 31hb nih best... single ader NEWS, album ader V6, DVD ader Kanjani8... mmg minggu derang, conquer semer kategori...
Kittie Post at 18-2-2010 19:59

DVD eito tuk concert yg baru ni ke kittie??
*korek2 purse*

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2010 07:39 AM | Show all posts
Preview PV Troublemaker - Arashi

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2010 08:37 AM | Show all posts
muslihat sgtkan...

Kittie Post at 18-2-2010 19:59

tu lah terkejut semua nak kluar tarikh yg sama,memang saja jer nak buat org pokai
ken dah start jadi mangsa sikit2..jeles,muka tak tua2..dah 30 pun still gi lepas kalau jadi budak sekolah,cute sesangat

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2010 08:38 AM | Show all posts
*korek2 purse*
Hana_Olijas Post at 19-2-2010 07:38

waa...hana dah start korek2 dah

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2010 08:02 PM | Show all posts
*korek2 purse*
Hana_Olijas Post at 19-2-2010 07:38

a'ah... yg plg latest...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2010 08:03 PM | Show all posts
tu lah terkejut semua nak kluar tarikh yg sama,memang saja jer nak buat org pokai
ken dah start jadi mangsa sikit2..jeles,muka tak tua2..dah 30 pun still gi lepas kalau jadi budak sekolah,cute ...
lin0me Post at 19-2-2010 08:37

derang nk conquer semer chart tuk minggu tuh...

ken sgt cumil~~~ ageless~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2010 07:34 PM | Show all posts
waa...hana dah start korek2 dah
lin0me Post at 19-2-2010 08:38

harus korek!!
dh makin banyak benda nak kena start bayar sendiri ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2010 07:35 PM | Show all posts
a'ah... yg plg latest...
Kittie Post at 19-2-2010 20:02

jimat cermat hanaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2010 07:35 PM | Show all posts

short PV!!
tak sabar nak tgk full!!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2010 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Omedetou Arashi!!
10 prizes in Japan Gold Disc Award:pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2010 07:49 PM | Show all posts
For the 24th Japanese Gold Disc Awards, Arashi was given 10 awards. This Award is given annually to artists with the biggest sales of CDs. Arashi sold 1.77 million albums and 2.44 million singles. Leader, Matsujun, and Aibachan showed up at the reception/press conference. Leader commented "This does not feel real. It's not a dream, right? I want to celebrate this with members."

Arashi received the "Artist of the Year (Japanese artists" Award for the first time. Leader also commented "Nippon GOld Disc Taisho Artist of the Year. I never thought that these words would come out of MY mouth. I really appreciate it." Aibachan also commented "I believe all of the little things allowed us to accomplish and receive this award." Matsujun commented "For 2010, ALl five of us want to work together and make it a year greater than this award."

The other awards they received were for singles within the top five. Four of their singles "Believe/Kumori nochi..." etc. Also as well as two of the Top 3 Best Music Video awards were Arashi's.

Aibachan made a funny comment saying that "All of these awards are truly the result of all the fans who purchased our CDs and DVDs. This award was achieved by all of our fans. Let's give these away in a lottery." Lol.

For foreign music, Artist of the Year Award was given to the Beatles, so Matsujun said "I love the Beatles-san. I really feel honored that I received the same award as them."

crdt: arashi_on@LJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058409 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.