Post time 23-12-2008 02:55 PM | Show all posts

Balas #159 aseela\ catat

geram lama x dpt peluk....
but we like it..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2008 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by aseela at 23-12-2008 10:57 AM

nampak bukan cam plok2...tapi cam "grab" gerammmm....

hihhi, mahunya tak nak peluk si tintin tuh......

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2008 01:37 AM | Show all posts

Balas #159 aseela\ catat

aah....

dlm ht die kate, da lame x test ppuan ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2008 02:13 PM | Show all posts
up up the benang....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-12-2008 05:48 PM | Show all posts

Balas #164 Yen_Aireena\ catat

yen...tak per...pasni mesti gossip tak hengat nyer...off late aje senyap jap..hehehhe

derang tengah celebrate xmas tu...nanti sokmo la kuar appearance kat tv...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2008 01:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #135 kapamilyaako23's post

the boy is so cute.  is that piolo's son?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-12-2008 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Kristine back on Primetime this 2009 via "MARUJA'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh2XOLJizbI

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2008 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 28-12-2008 01:59 AM
the boy is so cute.  is that piolo's son?

He's son is older and residing in the states with his mom. That boy i think is the nephew of Shaina magdayao.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2008 07:29 PM | Show all posts
2009 will be a busy year for Jericho Rosales
Bong Godinez
Sunday, December 28, 2008

Actor Jericho Rosales is indeed back after a long lull when it comes to his showbiz career. 2008, according to Jericho, is a good year and he capped his comeback via Viva Films Metro Manila Film Festival entry Baler, opposite Anne Curtis, who bagged the Best Actress award at the awarding ceremony held last night, December 27, at the Harbor Tent of the Sofitel Hotel in Pasay City.

Talking about 2008, Echo (Jericho's nickname) told the entertainment press last night: "Very good. Very colorful. Rollercoaster ride na, you know turned out to be really, really, really good.The end of the year was good for me, Kahit Isang Saglit [his soap inABS-CBN] did really well so maayos sa 慿in 憏on.

"I'm very happy about that the film here, Baler, 慸i ba? A I lot of good things happened. My personal life, sa family ko, and my career,everything's doing well."

As early as now, 2009 is shaping out to be a busier year for Jericho. He cited two drama series, a movie, and endorsement deals all lined up for him to do.

HAPPY FOR BALER'S SUCCESS. Echo is proud of Baler's success both in the commercial and critical sense. Last night, the historic film amassed a total of ten awards, including the Best Picture trophy. Jericho, unfortunately, came out short against Magkaibigan's Christopher de Leon in the Best Actor category.

"Glory to God, that's all I can say. Viva Baler!" said Echo when reminded of the movie's current standing against the other competing entries. "Maraming salamat sa lahat ng nanood and keep watching it, it's a good film."

With all the blessings, it seems like Jericho has completely moved on following the breakdown of his romantic relationship with actress Heart Evangelista a few months back. Echo though would rather lead an unattached lifestyle for the moment to make sure that his career won't get sidetracked just like in the past.

"Wala. Wala akong nililigawan," he stressed, before adding, "I wanna make a lot of friends talaga. I wouldn't say collect and collect and select for me, hindi ako ganun. Ano lang, I'm discovering a lot of things about myself in being single. So enjoy talaga siya, masaya. Alam mo 'yon, I want to be a friend, hindi lang sa mga kaibigan kung lalake pati dun sa mga babae."

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 28-12-2008 07:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2008 07:32 PM | Show all posts
態aler

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2008 07:39 PM | Show all posts
PARADE OF STARS

BALER FLOAT

credits to super gee

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2008 12:49 AM | Show all posts
fuyooo.... lama dah aku tunggu..
ada sesapa yang sudi upload tak...?
hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2008 02:45 PM | Show all posts
aku ade suruh kawan forum kat AF subbed citer MMK echotin...

die da subbed 1st part.... nah link....

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=nyi3e1mjsptg

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2008 11:54 AM | Show all posts

Balas #172 ry_ht\ catat

wah.... lama x nmpk.....  kumusta kana?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-12-2008 01:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #172 ry_ht's post

yaaa..lama tak nmpk

Use magic Report

Post time 31-12-2008 04:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #168 kapamilyaako23's post

oic. thanks for the info kapa.  

Happy New Year 2009 to everyone !!!  :pompom:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2009 09:44 AM | Show all posts

Star Magic prime artists make a big bang in 2009

ABS-CBN Star Magic has established the industry's biggest and brightest stars in 2008. As Star Magic ushers this year, the premiere star maker gives more revelations in its roster of stars. 2009 will definitely be another great year for Star Magic's prime artists Piolo Pascual, Kristine Hermosa, Diether Ocampo, Angelica Panganiban, Sam Milby, Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz as they make a big bang.

Piolo Pascual ended 2008 grandly with the premiere of his Star Cinema movie Love Me Again (Land Down Under) in the US plus his award in last year's Star Awards for Television's Best Actor for Lobo. Piolo is obviously raring to start the year right with his movie with Angel Locsin in Star Cinema's New Year offering, showing on January 15. He is also getting ready to shoot a Korean drama remake of Lovers in Paris with his newest leading lady, KC Concepcion. Come this first quarter of the year, Piolo is not only busy with commitments on TV and film, he too is preparing a special Valentine concert at the Araneta Coliseum on February 21 with fellow ASAP crooners Mark Bautista, Sam Milby, Christian Bautista and Erik Santos. The concert will also have special provincial shows in Cebu (February 14), Bacolod (February 28) and Feburary 30 in Davao. He is also preparing for his own clothing line this year. He's still the face for San Mig Coffee, Max's Fried Chicken, Timex, Skytravel, Smart Telecommunications, Bench and Bench Pure Passion.

Kristine Hermosa is back with a vengeance in 2009 returning to the small screen via Susan Roces' Cinema Collection entitled Maruja. With the success of her recent Maalaala Mo Kaya episode which reunited her with former on screen loveteam mate, Jericho Rosales, she will start shooting a Star Cinema movie with the latter and Malaysian actress Carmen Soo very soon. Another big comeback is a soap opera lined up for the much-loved Echo-Tin tandem. She will also grace the cover of Metro Magazine in February. Kristine continues her campaign for Cinderella and Aeskultura.

Diether Ocampo remains a Kapamilya and has a new project with his home network to prove it. After the successful run of Iisa Pa Lamang in 2008, where he starred opposite Claudine Barretto, Diether is set to shoot a new drama, this time with Angel Locsin. The actor is also very much into his charity work and will be pushing more projects for the benefit of KIDS Foundation. He is actively doing rounds of visit in several provinces for the past year and will definitely be more serious with more charity works ahead. Diether too remains with his Bench and Pizza Hut family and will be seen in new campaigns around the metro soon.

Angelica Panganiban has made a villainess quite fabulous with her role as Scarlet in 2008's hit drama Iisa Pa Lamang. Now, Angelica is raring to sink her acting chops with the remake of Mexican telenovela entitled Ruby (Ang bidang kontrabida) where she will be playing another interesting character. The actress is also set to star in her first indie movie with Bea Alonzo, which is produced by award winning actor Albert Martinez. Angelica will reunite with Iisa Pa Lamang co-star Gabby Concepcion in a Star Cinema movie and off screen sweetheart Derek Ramsay. She will also be doing another TV show, Mariposa, in Kapamilya network soon. Angelica remains the endorser of Mario D' Boro shoes, Bench and Fern Slim. She will be active in endorsing a watch brand soon. She will however continue to ooze sexiness and show her funny side on ABS-CBN's comedy show, Banana Split.

Sam Milby is excited for the year ahead. After he has proven himself as an actor with substance in his first indie film in Cul De Sac which earned rave reviews from audiences and critics alike, he is Bea Alonzo's leading man in And I Love You So under Star Cinema. The Fil-American is also very happy with the good ratings of his teleserye, Dyosa and hopes that it continues to soar in 2009. Another TV project in the works for Sam is the drama, Buhay ng Buhay Ko where he will be starring opposite Angel Locsin and Diether Ocampo. Sam also joins his ASAP buddies Piolo Pascual, Mark Bautista, Erik Santos and Christian Bautista in a special Valentine show slated on February 21 at the Araneta Coliseum. The singer actor is also set to release a new album in collaboration with his former leading lady Toni Gonzaga. Although busy with shooting for his new movie, he does not forget his endorsing duties for Smart Telecommunications, i2i, Unisilver watches and Dermablend.

Bea Alonzo has become a household name because of her lauded portrayal of lovable Betty on ABS-CBN's take of the hit Columbian soap, I Love Betty La Fea. Bea was also hailed by Guillermo Memorial Mendoza Award as Box Office Queen in 2008. And hopefully she will also reign supreme in the box-office this year with her movie And I Love You So with former leading man Sam Milby. Bea continues with her endorsing duties for Smart, Kashieca, 4G food supplements, Clear shampoo and as the newest face of Belo Essentials.

John Lloyd Cruz has definitely made a mark in 2008 by landing the much coveted role of Armando in I Love Betty La Fea and having a box-office movie, Star Cinema's A Very Special Love opposite Sarah Geronimo. But in 2009, audiences will definitely see a bigger and bolder John Lloyd as he delves a gay role in a Star Cinema special presentation where he will act with the Star for All Seasons Vilma Santos. But before he gets into all that serious stuff, John Lloyd will be seen again with Sarah Geronimo in You've Changed My Life. Last year's Box Office King has recently renewed his contract as endorser for Biogesic and Greenwich. Apart from his endorsement for Smart and Urban Bags, he will also be lending his services for a food brand and chocolate drink this 2009.

The magic continues as the year of the ox looks more promising for Star Magic and its homegrown talents.

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 1-1-2009 09:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2009 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Jericho Rosales: 'I am the happiest man in the world.'
by Nap Quintos | December 31, 2008 1:05 PM

Jericho Rosales was obviously overflowing with happiness when he faced reporters during the taping of Pasko Na, Kapamilya! The ABS-CBN 55th Anniversary Christmas Special last December 16 at the Araneta Coliseum.

The actor expressed his gratitude to everyone who made his 2008 a blast especially because of the success of his Philippine-Malaysia produced teleserye Kahit Isang Saglit. 揑 feel great because 2008, although mahirap in the beginning, it ended very well.
I抦 very thankful to ABS-CBN and all the supporters of Kahit Isang Saglit for making the teleserye a great success. I also had a movie which is Baler. Having all these things is very overwhelming for me. I抦 already looking forward to 2009 which I know is magiging maganda. I抦 doing a project with Kristine Hermosa. Also there抯 a talk about a movie with Kristine and Carmen Soo.
I抣l also be coming up with a new album. So far 憏un ang mga plano. Para akong nasa cloud nine.擺/size]

Jericho suffered a setback in his career a couple of years ago when he chose to put aside acting to focus on his music.
From then on he had a hard time getting back on his feet, but thanks to Kahit Isang Saglit, Jericho bounced back this 2008 and proved that he is still one of the best dramatic actors of his generation.

揝agad sagad 憏ung pasasalamat ko sa lahat ng fans kasi kahit matagal akong nawala, I stopped acting for a year, pagbalik ko nandiyan pa rin 憏ung support nila. I抦 truly thankful na na-appreciate niyo 憏ung pagbalik ko sa Kahit Isang Saglit. In the teleserye I worked with great actors and directors and ibang klase 憏ung suportang nakuha ko sa kanila. Thank you very much, kahit Echo-Carmen o Echo-Tin, kahit sino pang partner ko o anuman ang ginagawa ko ang nakikita nila sa akin is 憏ung papaano ko gawin 憏ung trabaho ko. Masaya ako na ganun na, hindi tulad ng dati na may mag-aaway dito or what. I抦 happy that they get to appreciate me as an actor, as a leading man, and as a singer. Noong pinagdaanan ko sa music nabu-boo ako pero ngayon 憏ung mga songs ko naghi-hit sa mga radio stations. Thank you, Lord!

I just want to say that from the bottom of my heart, I am the happiest man in the world because of you. I going to show you guys better things next year dahil sa suportang ibinigay niyo sa akin. Asahan niyo po 憏an.擺/size]

With all the blessings he received this year, Jericho said that he is very happy to finally have the peace of mind and optimism that he had long sought. 揑抦 very happy that ngayon sa buhay ko, kahit saan ako magpunta I抦 at peace. Okay ako kahit sino ang kausap ko. Okay ako sa mga kaibigan ko, family, trabaho, sa lahat. I抦 happy being single. I want to make more friends. I抦 focused on that muna. I抦 focused on my work, family, friends. Reconstruction stage ito para sa akin. Ngayon buo na uli ako.擺/size]

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 1-1-2009 10:10 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #178 kapamilyaako23's post

good for him

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2009 10:40 PM | Show all posts
tak pe, lepas ni akan ada kat bod ni...
kalau tak bz sangat lah... hahah
zaman dah berubah, dunia dah maju... (apa kaitan)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091921 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.