Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2008 02:43 PM | Show all posts
^ HanHae

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2008 02:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #160 jeanlouisfinch's post

maja yo... biar smaj tido x bgn2... aik, tp dh mcm lain pulak bunyik nyer tido x bgn2....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2008 03:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #160 jeanlouisfinch's post

andwae

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2008 03:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #163 rukiaichigo's post

tdo x bgn2
klu dh bgn rugi lak ble dh mimpi Q nyanyi wat aksi sexy tuh
bkn sng nk mimpi Q

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2008 03:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #165 smaj's post

tido lame2 la tuh eh?

kekeke kirenye, kalo ktrg (aku dgn rukia) pasang mp3 lgu kyu tuh pon, ko bley lelap la kan?
so, ape lg rukia...jomla bergurau senda dgn nampyeon terchenta

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-4-2008 03:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #166 jeanlouisfinch's post

kekekekeke, jom kiter jlnkan aktiviti....
smaj, ko ni mcm fluffy dlm harry potter lak, bg dgr lagu jer, x bgn2....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-4-2008 04:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #167 rukiaichigo's post

tu namanye menghayati kelunakkan suara Q
sbb tula dgr lagu Q je terasa nyaman n indah sampai bley termimpi2
pwuahahaha ayat x mnahan...
korg klu nk bergurau senda jgn lebey2 plak ek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2008 05:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #161 ayie77's post

omona wookie aaaaaaa..... andwae yo~~

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 01:33 AM | Show all posts
SJ-M appears on "The Behind Story", Han Geng cries several times

Han Geng once asked He Jiong to introduce a girl for him

He's a Chinese boy who has yield unusually brilliant results in Korea's entertainment circle, he, being in Korea's popular idol group Super Junior, has numorous fans from Korea and China. Yesterday, with SJ-M members, Han Geng appeared on "The Behind Story", and when he talked about himself, Han Geng cried various times. When the interview was almost over, the MC, Han Geng's best friend He Jiong, told everyone something ---- Han Geng once asked He Jiong to introduce him to a girl.

The first time he cried: In Korea, I once had to wear a mask to go on stage.
Chinese boy Han Geng's myth began in December of 2001. Korea's biggest star-making company, SM Entertainment held an audition in China, the ones chosen would be able to go to Korea. Only 17 at the time, Han Geng was a student at Central University of Nationalities, majoring in dance. Having a "let's try" feeling, Han Geng and his friend go together to sign up for the audition and from then on, began his road to the entertainment road.

November 2005, Han Geng and a couple of Korean boys formed the group Super Junior and debuted. Korea's entertainment circle has one rule; foreign artists can only sign up to 3 TV stations. Also having no entertainment visa, Han Geng's chance to perform was limited.

"At that time I was the first foreign artist to be in Korea, the first one to debut, so the company had no idea what to do. That time I was getting ready to perform, and then the company told me that after today, I can no longer perform in Korea. When I heard it, I cried, thinking that they want to ban me when I just started. I was crying really bad at the time. Because Super Junior is a whole, missing one person can mess up the order of everything. So in order to not affect the whole group's performance, I thought of an idea to wear a mask to perform. I talked with the manager and asked if I can wear a mask or else the whole group's choreography would be messed up. That day I wore a mask and a hat, and danced with the rest of the members."

Remembering the times of wearing the mask, a lot of Han Geng fans began to cry, Han Geng also silently shed tears. "On stage, apart from dancing and singing, I thought of nothing. So a lot of friends say "Han Geng, you were born to be on stage.""

Second time crying: Missing home is uncontrollable.

Han Geng misses home a lot but he has to leave home and go out. Han Geng misses home a lot but he had no choice but to leave. When he first arrived in Korea, apart from not getting use to the lifestyle, he had to learn Korean. Han Geng said that the thing he had to control the most was him missing home. Every time when Chinese New Year arrives, it was the time where Han Geng felt the most loneliness; all the other trainees went home and it was only him, silently crying and silently thinking of home.

"The hardest time was the first two years when I went to Korea because I never really any success, I was very low in spirits. Whenever I called my mom, my mom would always say, 'Son, if you truly think you can't do it anymore, just come home. It's okay for mom to be work for another two years; don't try and endure it.' but I said to myself, no matter what, I have to give myself three years time, after three years, if I still can't get any success, it's not too late to go home. Every time when the new year arrives, I would just really miss home. Give a call to my mom, she picks up and then I just don't know what to say. She kept on saying "Hello, hello, hello," and then stopped for three seconds, my mom was crying on the other end; she knew it was me. I couldn't hold it longer either and started to cry. After crying for about ten minutes, we started to talk, my first words were "Mom, Happy New Year!" This year's new year, Han Geng wasn't able to come back to celebrate it with his mom due to the preparations of the SJ concert. When asked why he didn't go to the other members' houses during New Years, he said he was too shy. "Because in Korea, when it's new years, you have to pay respect to your ancestors, when there's an outsider, it's not that convenient." However, after the members have finished reuniting with their family, they would call Han Geng and then bring him some food. When he talked about being in a foreign country and missing home, Han Geng couldn't help but shed tears during the recording.

A secret that cannot be said: Han Geng begged He Jiong to help him introduce a girl.

Even though Han Geng's success has been going up and up, and more fans from all different countries, Han Geng's still has a feeling of loneliness. He wishes when there's something not going right in work, he can talk with someone about it, he wants to have a girlfriend who can be by his side or just call him and cheer him up. This person's position, even his mother and fans can't replace.

One winter in Beijing, Han Geng and He Jiong went out to a bar. On the road, both were freezing to death, Han Geng then slowly said, "He Lao Shi (teacher), can you introduce me to a girl? If it's okay, I still wish to find a Chinese girl,"

Quiet boy Han Geng says that he doesn't have a lot of requests for his girlfriend, "As long as we're happy when we're together, comfortable lifestyle, I have feelings for her is fine. And also they must be respectful to their parents, and kind-hearted.

Credit: Sohu + Lucy@FLAWLESS for translations + Hannie's_Wife@Sujunesia

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Super Junior M in UFO Town China offical pictures.

-

Credit: Sina, UFOtown
Reup: tvxqforever@soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 04:06 PM | Show all posts
cutenyer hannie...& siwon...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 06:39 PM | Show all posts
bel x tau klu this news ni...
mianhe..klu terpost sekali gi..klu ada org dah pernah post...
saja nak share yg bel mmg kesian gan 2 member baru ni...
walupun pada mula nyer bel pun salah seorg pembangkang group baru ni tapi terima aje ler...
bagi ler diorg peluang...

so caiyo...Henry and zhaoumi..:victory:

SUPER JUNIOR-M SNEAK PEAK INTERVIEW
Let抯 All Eat Candy
By: Pinkandsparkly
taken and credit to spiderliliez   
17 April 2008

This is a little sneak peak at what SJ-M talked about in their 背后的故事 interview (which airs this weekend.)

SJ-M filmed

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2008 11:51 PM | Show all posts
nak buat cam ne...dorang ber2 tu terpaksa le terima ini semua..

sedih lak bila baca story hannie..
hannie siap minta kawan dia introduce chinese woman..
tak dek peluang le gini...uwaaaaaaaa (pasan jap)
harap2 ade le girl yg sesuwei utk hannie..
buleh kongsi suke duka dan sentiasa disisi dia...
pernah tak tengok mase hannie mula2 keluar show pakai mask..
aduh sedih ye tengok hannie sampai cam tu sekali...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2008 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Super Junior M-At Least I Still Have You(eng sub)

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2008 12:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #174 ayie77's post

ZM tu sepatutnyer dh get ready since henry pon kene mcm tu jugak...kisah dia tu tak sesedey hannie yg kene pakai mask waktu mula

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2008 02:33 PM | Show all posts
nk share some piccas regarding ZM n Henry , fan(s) protest~~dahsyat jugak eh anti diorg kat sane~~ni mase debut in bejing

cr:;shenyuepop

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2008 04:54 PM | Show all posts

Reply #174 ayie77's post

kat sini...kat sini....
ade2 pompuan yg sesweii ngan hannie...
tp bkn chinese la... cume leh cakap mandarin je...
heheheehhe.... kira ok la tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2008 05:45 PM | Show all posts
fan bukan suke2 nak wat protest cam tuh.. tapi masalahnyer fan bengang ngan SM.. diorg dah terang kata tak nak tambah ahli dlm suju.. klau nak wat sub group pun amik je ler budak2 suju yg ada.. kalau fan tak wat cam nih.. tak mustahil akan datang SM akan tambah lagi ahli dlm suju... tak tau ler sampai baper org.. mau satu bas kot.. ZM & Henry kena ler terima since diorg pun tau bende nih.. sebab dah kecoh masuk TV & kat internet pun... tuh baru kat china... kalau masuk korea lagi haru tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2008 05:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #179 miss_mulan77's post

kalu masuk ke korea...
sky tak tau la camner ELF tu nyer action...
uuiiiissshhhh.... ....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061602 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.