CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2010 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Sakurai Sho(Arashi), First Nude in Fashion Magazine an an!

Sakurai Sho(Arashi) challenged his first nude in the Fashion Magazine "an an". "I'm not the sexy one in Arashi-." It was a surprising offer for him though he worked out with his personal trainer and he threw down his looks-great-without-clothes upper body and even his butt. Unexpected sexy intelligent caster with nothing on, fans must be excited.

He is in the news show as reporter with suit on though blast shots titled "men's body" will be inserted on the magazine cover plus 8 pages in the latest issue of "an an"
He shows his beauty of the body in 6 pictures includes his six-pack on the cover of a magazine, one with half of his butt showing and underwear shot.

He had this offer in last fall. This was a amazing project for him too. "I never expected this. When I were offered I thought 'No way'!" He took this offer full of drive because "Surprise is part of our job. This is a big challenge for me also." He has been working out from last August for Arashi's national tour for 10th anniversary since their debut then his nude offer fall in. "If I'm showing my body, I want to be prepared" He worked even harder.
Photoshoot was in the early December. He is pretty confident "I could relax because the light from the window was so beautiful" Masahiro Kumai, chief editor of an an, acclaimed "Pure, sexy, androgynous but with scent of a man." Sakurai talked a lot about sexiness of a women "I guess it comes from her life style or way of life."
How is his beauty of his body? I can't imagine without exciting.
You can expect so much on Sakurai!

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-1-2010 09:07 PM | Show all posts
1701# Kittie

hana mcm ni{:3_84:} dari opis tadi hihihi

go here : http://jesychan.livejournal.com/91047.html?view=4716199#t4716199  

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 01:19 AM | Show all posts
1702# Hana_Olijas
dah tgk gak..{:3_84:}

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 07:19 AM | Show all posts
1703# skymania

wah.. laju sky tukar avvy
nasib xde pompuan

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 08:33 AM | Show all posts
1702# Hana_Olijas

wahhhhhhhh...nosebleeddddd yg kronik pg2 ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2010 10:27 AM | Show all posts
pics: KinKi Kids

from Myojo magazine February 2010 issue...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-1-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2010 10:52 AM | Show all posts
KOICHI DOHMOTO

TSUYOSHI DOHMOTO

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2010 11:28 AM | Show all posts
1702# Hana_Olijas

berapa lama Sho train badan dia, nasib baik byk gak bahagian badan yg masih tercover pastuh gamba pun sengsorang je

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 05:44 PM | Show all posts
1702# Hana_Olijas  

berapa lama Sho train badan dia, nasib baik byk gak bahagian badan yg masih tercover pastuh gamba pun sengsorang je
penggwin Post at 20-1-2010 11:28

a'ah... yg dier ala2 baik... 

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2010 11:41 AM | Show all posts
1702# Hana_Olijas  

tak sure pulak dia train berapa lama.. dia kan newscaster terlebih expose kang dia lak jadi topik utama kat ZERO~~~

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2010 06:04 PM | Show all posts
tak sure pulak dia train berapa lama.. dia kan newscaster terlebih expose kang dia lak jadi topik utama kat ZERO~~~
Hana_Olijas Post at 21-1-2010 11:41

dier kena ah jaga imej baik dier tuh... 

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 07:29 AM | Show all posts
1712# Kittie

betul... hana baru tgk gambar AnAn (tak tahu namanye) dr V6.. mak ai daring nye...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-1-2010 07:35 AM | Show all posts
1702# Hana_Olijas  

somebody translate pasal body sho

A perfect body that exquisitely preserve his manliness and beauty. Furthermore, we also heard that he undergone a hard training.

"Originally, I've been building up my body for last year's concert. Since I will show my body, I properly prepared it.
I've been on TV for 10 years, right now, I'm happy that I receive different kinds of work. In the past, I do things recklessly, but now, I tackle every single work responsibly. Otherwise,  time will gradually pass me by. If I don't give my 100% power, later on, I'll go 'Ah, I should've done that" and I definitely don't want to look back on things negatively."

crdt:mirei-22@LJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2010 10:21 AM | Show all posts
1713# Hana_Olijas

Okada Junichi la tu, the original Sexy Osaka Man ;)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2010 10:28 AM | Show all posts
pics: SMAP

from Myojo magazine February 2010 issue...

Monthly SMAP Press

TSUYOSHI KUSANAGI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-1-2010 10:35 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts
30-year old V6 Member Miyake is a Virgin?!

V6 member Miyake Ken attended the press release of his stage production "ULTRA PURE!" in Tokyo the other day.

It's his first time to challenge the comedy, with the character who is almost 30-year old and still a virgin. After a "cherry discussing" with the director, the role has been set as "Follow the memory? But there is not a little."

In the venue, with the fresh cherry board illustration in the background, "I have never played the role like this. Not only because it's a virginal character, it's also in a comedy. I can feel the fresh feeling." He announced as a cherry boy.
The directer Fukushima Saburo felt satisfied with the discussion "Isn't it interesting to act like this?" and explain the process how they reached the final decision.

The story happens in a mountain hut where is almost desolate. The simple and honest young man Sawada Shuntaro (Miyake) went to skii with friends and was trapped in the mountain hut because of the snowslide. He realized that he could die and became aware of his own sex desire. Therefore a naughty love comedy happened.

The heroine was played by the Hiduki Hana, the former top actress of the Takarazuka Revue. It's her first stage production after quiting from the Takarazuka Revue last July. The talent Isoyama Sayaka, Okubo Mariko and Washio Machiko also will play roles in the production.

"Though my last stage production was full of men, this time I finally can spend happy time with women!" commented Miyake delightfully.

However, because the script is not finished yet, the ending remains unknown. Whether the hero get rid of the virginity or he failed in his first-time? Let's keep eye on the "cherry" Miyake's destiny.

Source: musicjapanplus

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2010 08:20 PM | Show all posts
1713# Hana_Olijas

Okada Junichi la tu, the original Sexy Osaka Man ;)
whitedove Post at 22-1-2010 10:21

still takleh compute yg okada nih kwn sekampung ngan yasu (abc)... 

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2010 11:01 PM | Show all posts
mwahaha suspen je pasal Ken tu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 10:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074953 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.