CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 9-12-2010 09:03 AM | Show all posts
hahhahha...kelakor la ko ni....menceriakan pagi aku..hehehhe....
aseela Post at 9-12-2010 08:47

setakat verangan je la yg mampo... nanti nk amek pic camni ngan laki aku..ala2..(artis kewwww kitorang nihhhh???)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-12-2010 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1681# tosei

bole aje.....aku tengok baju angie tu cam bath robe aje...pon lawa..tu yang brad make sure ada orang amik gamba dia rest tangan dia kat 'situ'..kekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: I'm Always Open to Having More Kids

Angelina Jolie opens up to Larry King about expanding her family with partner Brad Pitt.

“No plans at the moment,” the 35-year-old actress said Wednesday (December 8) on Larry King Live. “But we’re always open [to the idea].”

Angie also discussed how she and Brad, 46, handle the constant paparazzi attention, especially when they’re with their six children.

“We try not to get them into the middle of it … We just have to kind of smile and say, ‘Don’t worry, it’s not scary. They just like to take pictures,’” she explained (via Access Hollywood).

“As a parent, the only thing you can do is try to make sure that they don’t feel it’s a threat, you don’t act like it’s a threat, and you just keep smiling so they don’t feel anything negative,” she added.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 05:25 PM | Show all posts

great points!

ni dia Chelsea Handler... comedian + ada talk show sendiri..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Is Au Naturel, Thankyouverymuch                                                         

The picture above from Awful Plastic Surgery insinuates that maybe St. Angie Jo had her nose pinched, chopped, rotated and screwed once upon a time. I'm sure Michelangelo sculpted it himself! But Angie Jo says this isn't true and swears to HERSELF that she's completely organic and 100% natural. Angie was molded from a mound of melted unicorn horns and the wings of fallen angels, and not from a mound of silicone. That's her story anyway.

Angie recently talked to the Daily Mailabout Joan Collins, Shiloh and plastic surgery. Here's a few pieces from the interview.
Angie on being a natural beauty: "I haven’t had anything done and I don’t think I  will. But if it makes somebody happy then that’s up to them. I’m not in  somebody else’s skin to know what makes them feel better about  themselves. But I don’t plan to do it myself."

Angie on Johnny Depp: "It turns out we are both a bit reclusive. That’s why our paths had never crossed – neither of us attends many parties or goes out very much. Neither of us seems to take ourselves too seriously. And maybe there’s something about being in a place in your life where your family is so central to you that you have a good perspective on it all."

Angie on Shiloh being a tom boy: "I don’t think it’s for the world to interpret anything. She likes to dress like a boy and wants her hair cut like a boy and she wanted to be called 'John' for a while. Some kids wear capes and want to be Superman and she wants to be like her brothers. It’s who she is. It’s been a surprise to us and it’s really interesting, but she’s so much more than that – she’s funny and sweet and pretty. But she does love a tie…"

Angie on Joan Collins calling her one of the only beautiful actresses in Hollywood: "Really? That is so sweet and so flattering. It means that much more coming from her, because she is just so gorgeous and cool and has been for ever."

Angie on if she's ever been asked to run for public office: "Not directly, no. And with my life, well, I’m not sure that I would be taken seriously and get stuff done."

But back to the plastic surgery shit. Angie's nose does sort of look like it's been stretched and prodded, but maybe that has to do with her losing weight throughout the years. You know what they say, "When you lose chunk, the first thing to go is pieces of cartilage in your nose."

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-12-2010 08:22 PM | Show all posts

....." Knox is like Brad emotionally and physically ...."

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-12-2010 02:22 AM | Show all posts
gambo time premier the tourist

sooo stunning angie
my fav pic ...

gambo yg lain

dan BONUS PIC... pakcik joni depp

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 02:35 AM | Show all posts
great points!

ni dia Chelsea Handler... comedian + ada talk show sendiri..

aYuGiLeR Post at 9-12-2010 17:25

seinci pon x same cantik ngan angie....

org syok nengok angie handle her personal life and family... selain gojes.......

kl takat gojes je.. nothing

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-12-2010 09:16 AM | Show all posts
now we know what girl-FRIENDS talk over breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, and masa mabuk2..hahahha......gud friends stick to each other...of course...
kalau dah tak ada apa nk cakap about the current scandal...cakap/citer la pasal ex kan..what they are up to..kekekke...

maybe chelsea shud slam brad also...sebab brad is happily leading a decent life with kids...hardly nampak dia party n mabuk tergolek nowadays...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1685# aYuGiLeR

betul la tu kan...angie pon dah beranak 3...patot pon ada beza sana sini dari dulu...giler ke tak ada beza langsung...

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1687# True-X

kenapa angie tak amik gamba peluk2 ngan uncle depp ekk?...amik la sekeping dua...

instead, brad aje peluk2..ramas angie...kekekkek

kenapa partner depp tak datang sekali

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Reply  True-X

kenapa angie tak amik gamba peluk2 ngan uncle depp ekk?...amik la sekeping dua...
aseela Post at 10-12-2010 09:22

tuh laaa... gambo rapat2 pon aku x nampak lagi..... neeway nengok dlm movi je lah jawabnyer,,, hehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 02:41 PM | Show all posts
maybe pak cik Joni ngan Angie ni masih tak selesa bergambar intimate2  bagai

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1693# xAthenax

partner joni pon rasa terancam sampai sanggup suh cantas scene bilik mandi....agaknya gamba sama2 pon tak bagi...

ekceli kan..tengok joni lama2, he is hot...(kena imagine dia off jac sparrow image)....hehehhe...tapi brad ok jek..tak terasa terancam pon...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2010 04:00 PM | Show all posts
angie ngan depp

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1694# aseela
Aku minat Johnny Depp ni dari 21 Jump Street dulu
and  Brad ......Legend of the Falls...terus jatuh cinta
masa dia bertunang ngan wyneth...I thought she was the ugliest person on earth, tak padan langsung..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-12-2010 10:03 AM | Show all posts
ai target vanessa tak pi sbb takut tergugat dgn ange..yelah nanti semua kamera hala kat ange je..hehe..but really vanessa should not be afraid of ange, she won't bite you..and hell no she will not steal your baby daddy..her baby daddy is wayyyy hotter than deppsy..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2010 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Reply  aseela
Aku minat Johnny Depp ni dari 21 Jump Street dulu
and  Brad ......Legend of the Fal ...
xAthenax Post at 11-12-2010 01:02

sama lah..minat giler kat JD masa 21 jump street. ..tapi tu dululah..sekarang cinta ku dah beralih arah..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts
kesiannya shiloh...

kena tampar dengan tengking oleh mak nya..

pic shiloh menangis

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2010 08:55 PM | Show all posts
menipu je national enquirer nih

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 03:25 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059549 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.