Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2014 09:50 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 7-2-2014 09:38 PM
ala abang tom ngape skema sgt?

rs abam tom mmg jenis skema kot

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-2-2014 06:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
uols...i melayan balik ulang tayang sherlock kat axn..episode ada irene adler@THE woman...i x brapa paham episode ni...sherlock mmg flirt n suka.irene ke? mmg sherlock selamatkan irene dari kene penggal?

phonr content tu ada scandal pasal mycroft?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 12:41 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 8-2-2014 05:21 PM
uols...i melayan balik ulang tayang sherlock kat axn..episode ada irene adler@THE woman...i x brapa  ...

Actually dia terpegun dgn irene tapi takderlah sampai tahap fall in love...

( fascinated with her)

Yup sherlock selamatkan irene .

phone tu adalah nyawa Irene adler dan sebagai insurans (perlindungan)

phone tu dgn sherlock ( who knows season 3 or season 4) maybe irene muncul balik

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-2-2014 01:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 10-2-2014 12:41 PM
Actually dia terpegun dgn irene tapi takderlah sampai tahap fall in love...

( fascinated with ...

thank you for details! i suka sangat episode yg ada irene adler..paling suka masa scene sherlock terpegun tgk irene muncul depan sherlock naked hahaha...ekspresi muka x blah...john watson lagi laa..

sampai tersasul2 la si sherlock..hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 01:33 PM | Show all posts
melatibiru posted on 10-2-2014 12:01 PM
thank you for details! i suka sangat episode yg ada irene adler..paling suka masa scene sherlock t ...

sayangnya astro potong bab irene naked...huhuhu

kita tgk malam tu kat axn asia..memang astro potong sikit..

dia tunjuk irene dah pakai kot duduk atas sofa.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-2-2014 02:59 PM | Show all posts
Benedict Cumberbatch Voted Most Dateable Star In New Poll, Beats David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp

Benedict Cumberbatch is officially the most dateable star! Cumberbatch was the clear winner of a new poll of 300 British women by datingpriceguide.co.uk, sweeping the competition with 16%.

Marie Claire UK writes that Cumberbatch was up against David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Will Smith and Danny Dyer.

Cumberbatch, 37, has previously spoken out about his love life, revealing that he finds it hard to date while famous.

“It is harder [meeting women], because people think they know more about you than they actually do,” he said in December. “And you can’t control that… you can’t control perceptions of you.”

In the past year, Cumberbatch has been linked to Russian model and reality star Katia Elizarova, “Downton Abbey” star Laura Carmichael, “Dracula” actress Charlotte Asprey and his “Star Trek” co-star Alice Eve after being seen spending time with each woman. However, he hasn’t commented on any of the rumors and appears to be single.

“Every time I’m seen at a bar with a girl, I get photographed,” Cumberbatch said in October. “Anyone who has a computer knows my entire dating history.”

“I get it,” he added. “Paparazzi is an inescapable, immovable obstacle.”

Cumberbatch has also spoken about his sex symbol status.

“It is all a bit overwhelming. It’s flattering to get that kind of response and those compliments but it’s certainly something I never anticipated,” he said.
“I’m grateful for the opportunities I’ve had and that people seem to have enjoyed what I’ve done but all this talk of being a sex symbol or a star is very alien to me.”

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 03:08 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 10-2-2014 01:33 PM
sayangnya astro potong bab irene naked...huhuhu

kita tgk malam tu kat axn asia..memang astro po ...

Aah kat axn dah cut scene naked...even masa tayang kat astro betv pun sama...i tgk online...episod ni mmg buat i gelak

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2014 05:06 PM | Show all posts
mengingatkan aku kat pierce brosnan...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2014 12:26 PM | Show all posts
yenil95 posted on 10-2-2014 04:06 PM
mengingatkan aku kat pierce brosnan...

maknanyer abam Ben boleh jadi Bond tak?

uols sila lah google Elementary starfury convention...last sabtu dan ahad ada sherlock convention di Birmingham.

cute sgt gambar2x peminat dgn abam Ben ...dan satu gambar abam Ben kissed Lousie Brealey (Molly Hopper)

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2014 12:26 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 10-2-2014 01:59 PM
Benedict Cumberbatch Voted Most Dateable Star In New Poll, Beats David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, J ...

abam Ben date lag dgn kita...confirm paparazzi tak kenal..hehehe      

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2014 03:54 PM | Show all posts
yeahhhh abam ben nak p tgk Coriolanus abam Tom katanya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-2-2014 04:00 PM | Show all posts
ms mula baca tuwit neh.... "gambaq mana??? gambaq??"

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2014 04:02 PM | Show all posts
dah dpt gambaqqqq... kami nak bideooo

This happened! I saw it happen! Loo was in her photo session and I was almost up then all of a sudden Benedict runs through the door, up to Loo and hugs her tight then kisses her on the cheek and then puts his leg up, messing around and posing!

He then went and sat down and watched me and a few others have photos with Loo whilst smiling cutely and Loo kept looking over at Ben! She couldn’t stop giggling after and I told her it was adorable to which she just nodded whilst giggling and almost fangirling!

IT WAS THE CUSTEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!

link : http://comealongcumbercookie.tumblr.com/post/76156373156/this-happened-i-saw-it-happen-loo-was-in-her

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2014 04:04 PM | Show all posts
    So, because I live in America and was, therefore, unable to attend Elementary, meaning I was also unable to witness the beauty that is Benedict smooching Louise on the cheek. I can only look at the several photos being posted by those of you who were there (the second photo belongs to londonphile) and try my best to make my own speculations…

So, all of that being said, I just have one question: IS THAT BENEDICT’S FREAKING LEG (in the first picture) AND IS IT DOING WHAT I THINK IT’S DOING (wrapped around Louise)?

I would really (seriously, REALLY) appreciate it if someone could confirm (or deny) my suspicions (because I am just a sad American who loves these two to pieces).

link : http://kenndaljustfreaking.tumblr.com/post/76287544225

Use magic Report

Post time 11-2-2014 04:06 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 03:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072530 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.