Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sukebintang

4minute (house2)~3rd Mini Album VOLUME UP ~

[Copy link]
Post time 17-2-2011 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1640# sukebintang

siyes...aq suka jiyoon eonnie "saya laparlah" sape founder kat fb tuh??hehe...

aq join gak forum tuh..baru jer regis...tp maybe aq jarang masuk kot..coz PENAT !!!
banyak sangat forum~~~~huhuhu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-2-2011 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1641# elizawoonnie

founder kat fb tu kiteorg yg kat sini

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2011 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:34

★[MESSAGE FROM JIHYUN IN FAN CAFE]
(Saying hello on sweet valentine day^^)
Yes~ Hello Fans
I am oldest member of 4minute Jihyun^^
I thought that many people will miss us as we are not doing much work right now so I am writing this.
It feels like time flies away fast with the first month of 2011 already past...right?
ummm and~ especially!! There is Valentine day when many people share their love in February~~!!!
So, to share the love with fans, I am giving this letters that are sweet like chocolate~~^^
Haha yes yes Right now, 4minute is working hard preparing new album for Korea.
Whenever I record song, I really want fans to hear it but it is taking more time because we wanna show you more of better, perfect look and song as it is the album!! and it's been a long time!! so.. please wait for us..
We will prepare more to perfect the album to repay the pain of waiting us..
So, for these people who agree to wait more~ Let's say huh together~~ huh huh say hump..!! These fans shouts are echoing as they dance....!!!!!
Yes,,, please keep support 4minute in 2011
Promise!!! 4minute is going to be spending our time in recording studio on Valentine's day as well.
Love...♥

Source: 4MINUTE Daum Cafe
Translated by ryumin5 @ http://my-cubefamily.com
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

sorry lewat posst kat cne..T___T

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:35

SoHyun’s baby pictures revealed!

Childhood photos of 4minute’s maknae, Kwon SoHyun, have been revealed.

On the 24th at 1am, SoHyun uploaded the photos on her Twitter account, saying “You’ve gotta see these childhood pictures! Smile at least once, mama!”

She also said, “There are many pictures from this time with me and my older brother.”

One of the photos shows SoHyun and her older brother eating candy, and the other is a cute picture of her playing innocently in a ball pit.

Neitzens said, “She was such a cute child,” “Jjang baby pics!” etc.

Source: Nate
Translation: its_matteo @ 4-minute.com

Source: Daily K Pop News

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:37

4-minute Jiyoon has a new fanboy

Soccer player Kim Dongsub recently revealed that his favorite girl group member was 4minute’s Jeon Jiyoon.

During an interview with Ilgan Sports, he declared “On stage, she wore sunglasses and I didn’t know she was really that cute since she was wearing them while performing. A while ago, I saw 4minute at Gimpo airport. I immediately went to them and asked them to take a picture together. However, their manager said I couldn’t. If I had been a famous soccer player, it would have been possible. I will have to work harder.”

When he was asked what his favorite song was, Kim Dongsub picked 4minute’s I My Me Mine (Japanese ver.).
In addition, to the question “What would you if you were going to die tomorrow?”, he answered “I would take a picture with 4minute. I really wanted to take one back then.”

Kim Dongsub plays for the Gwangju FC in the K-League.

Source : Ilgan Sports
Translating & editing : [email protected]
Special thanks to 4minCRAZE for finding.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2011 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:38

Jihyun expressed gratitude for criticisms of her acting

Few days ago, 4minute’s leader expressed her delight at comments that criticized her acting.
On her personal twitter, Jihyun posted “I witnessed something great!.. I took this picture with my phone because I wanted to look at it over and over again” and uploaded a picture. The picture is a snapshot of objective comments made by critics about Jihyun’s first acting experience.

The critics voiced their critical opinions about Jihyun’s playing “She showcased the character’s bubbly charms well but she needs to keep on revising her dialogues and practicing her pronunciation, her vocalization, her breathing, etc.”

On this, Jihyun commented “I can reflect on myself with this and even though I had only a little airtime, I appreciate this objective review and I am grateful for receiving interest. I will work harder and do my best” and caught the attention for bravely showing her determination to work even harder.

Jihyun received positive feedback for her first acting role ever in the SBS Drama “It’s Okay, daddy’s Girl” and for her cameo in Lee Hyun’s latest MV for “You’re the Best of My Life”, in which she displayed her innocent looks.

Source : Newsen via NATE, 4MF_Tweets
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-2-2011 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:38

4minute hits the runway for Yumi Katsura

On February 23rd, 4minute and Beast modeled for the well-known bridal designer Yumi Katsura at her 2011 Paris Grand Collection Tokyo fashion show.
A representative of their company, CUBE Entertainment, revealed on the 23rd “Yumi Katsura watched performances of both groups and was inspired by them. 4minute and BEAST wore her fashion pieces and walked the runway” and “After the end of the fashion show, they will perform their songs for the audience”.
On this day, Asahi TV, Nihon TV and other major Japanese media as well as an audience of 8000 people were said to have attended the event.

Supposedly, 4minute performed Muzik (Japanese version) and WHY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xDnXcNm-j44

Source : Ilgan Sports via NATE + saikyoudougan @ YT + as tagged (picture)
Translating & editing : Meeli @4-minute.com
Special thanks to kaori. for finding

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2011 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:39

4Minute’s Hyun ah trust Jia completely!

Jia and 4Minute’s Hyun ah have shown great friendship since training ship in JYP until today. Jia is the sweet girl that you can depend on, especially when it comes to something like the Chinese language. She will not be the one to trick you.

On the episode 4 of 4Minute’s Mr. Teacher, they were asked about what does Malaysian people greet each other on new year. the hint they received as in chinese, so they received a phone call. 4Minute’s maknae So Hyun suggested Miss A’s Meng Jia. And it was Hyun ah who used it to call Jia, knowing that she would sincereley help out

@04:14 is when they start to mention Jia.

credit: 4minutesubs
reported: Adora @ultimate-adora.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmLXYnkZo64&feature=player_embedded

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2011 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:39

4minute’s Hyuna and Sohyun impress with selcas

These cuties!

4minute member Hyuna has garnered attention by posting a cute photo she took with another group member, Sohyun.

Hyuna posted this photo with the caption, “Interview interview interview, when they’re finished, music program music program! Puffy faces… I wonder if they’ll come back to normal around evening?

In the photo, Hyuna produced cuteness by blowing air into her cheeks, and the two opened their eyes roundly and proved they were worthy of the ‘Goddess of Selca’ title with their various poses.

Upon seeing this, netizens reacted with comments like, “Can’t tell who’s the older and younger one!”, “How can they both be so pretty”, and “Cute! Black hair completely suits Hyuna”.

Source: TV Report via Nate

Source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:40

Nam Ji Hyun’s childhood pictures released!

4Minute’s Nam Ji Hyun has revealed her childhood pictures!

Through “4Minute Mr. Teacher,” Nam Ji Hyun revealed her childhood pictures with her family. In these pictures, netizens noted that she did not look that much different from now, acknowledging her natural beauty.

In another picture was Nam Ji Hyun with her brother. About her brother, she stated, “When I was a senior in high school, my brother would come out at dawn to greet me when I came home. My brother is currently a senior in high school but because I am busy, I cannot go out and greet him when he comes home. I feel really sorry about that.

This episode can be seen on the 23rd.

Source + Picture: TV Report via Naver

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:22 PM | Show all posts

4minute’s Jiyoon, MBLAQ’s Seungho & G.O reveal their siblings for the first time

On February 24th, MBC’s “Bouquet” featured the family members of 4minute’s Jiyoon, and MBLAQ’sG.O and Seungho for the first time on TV.

Jiyoon’s older brother, Jun Jisoo (24), was noted by the MCs for his handsome looks and funny personality.  The two praised, “You’re so handsome.  Do you think you’re handsome?” Jun confidently replied back,“Yes!”

After much laughter, the MCs continued by asking, “You look like Lee Seung Gi. Who do you think you resemble?” Jun replied, CNBLUE’s Yonghwa and Kim Rae Won.  When I was younger, I was even told that I looked like Bae Yong Joon.”

Amused by his personality, the MCs further asked to rate the members of his sister’s group, 4minute, to which he answered, “My sister is in last place.  First is Heo Gayoon.”

On MBLAQ’s team was G.O’s older sister, Jung Hye Yoon, and his baby twin nephews, alongside Seungho’s younger brother, Yang Seung Hoon.

Both family members surprised the studio with their strong resemblance to their siblings, especially Seungho’s brother, who’s also a music major.  Despite it being their first TV appearance, they were said to have revealed all of the funny secrets regarding their brothers without hesitation.

Check out the full episode’s broadcast at 9:25 AM KST on February 27th.

Source + Photos: Newsen via Daum (1) (2)

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2011 02:24 PM | Show all posts

4minute & A Pink throw a surprise party for G.NA’s ‘K-Chart’ win

Just seven months into her debut, singer G.NA managed to land her first public broadcasting trophy with her “Music Bank” K-Chart win yesterday.  In celebration of the special event, the beautiful ladies of Cube Entertainment (4minute and A Pink) threw her a surprise party!

On February 25th, she wrote through her Twitter, “I briefly stopped by our company, but something so moving happened once again.  My Cube family threw a surprise congratulatory party for me.  I was so happy to be able to see them all again.  I took a photo with 4minute, who just returned from Japan, and a few of our pretty A Pink members.”

In an interview with Asia Economy, G.NA reflected on her win by stating, “I really didn’t even anticipate it, so I’m both happy and bewildered about it.  I was satisfied on my own about reaching to where I stand now on my own, so this win is a big present with a deeper meaning.”

She continued, “Every time I say my awards speech on stage, my mind turns white and I have trouble remembering what I have to say.  I still can’t believe it.  I really miss my mother, and my father, who’s currently in heaven, and my grandmother, who raised me.  Whenever I think about how happy my father and grandmother would be if they saw me now, I can’t help but cry.”

A Cube representative added, “G.NA’s father passed away when she was younger.  Her grandmother passed away as well not too long after G.NA debuted as a singer.  She is always so full of longing for her father and grandmother, and it would have been so nice if they were to be here with her on days like this.”

Source + Photos: Newsen, Asia Economy via Daum

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2011 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:41

Future Tracks -> R talks about 4Minute’s WHY + other noteworthy KPOP artists for 2011

A Japanese TV program known as “Future Tracks -> R” talked about the growing number of KPOP artists debuting to the Japanese market.

4Minute, including KARA and SNSD were already known to be successful right after their debut and several promotional activities in Japan since last year. 4minute’s 4th single, WHY, continues to garner more attention most especially because of it being part of the OSTs for the currently airing Japanese drama entitled, “Akuto~Juuhanzai Sousa Han (悪党~重犯罪捜査班).”

On the same show, a pop music analyst was interviewed about the noteworthy KPOP artists that might also do well in the Japanese market this 2011. Including on his list are 4minute’s co-artists from CUBE Entertainment, namely, BEAST and G.Na. 2ne1 and Nine Muses garnered interests too.

On the side note, 4Minute is rumored to return to Japan for some recordings and promotional activities for WHY.

Source: khkaradado YT Channel
Reporting + Translating + Editing: [email protected]
Special Thanks to: [email protected] for helping me on translating some stuff! ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:41

4minute’s Hyun Ah shows milky skin even when she’s not wearing any make-up, radiating innocence and purity

Seoul, Korea – 4minute’s member Hyun Ah disclosed a pure and innocent self-camera picture.

Hyun Ah, who revealed her forehead with her hair parted on the side, drew attention with her milky skin.

Hyun Ah, who showed a small smile with her round eyes and black hair, proved that she is the best at self-camera and is receiving lots of interest from netizens.

Netizens commented: “As expected… she is the master of self-camera.” “I love her innocent and pure look!” “She is so pretty.” “Little make-up fits better! Don’t wear make-up.”

By Choi Min Ji ([email protected])

Source: TVReport (Original article in Korean)
Photo from TVReport DB
Translated by Sung Kyu Chang / Korea.com

source:en.korea

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2011 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:42

4Minute’s HyunA and Sohyun proved themselves as ‘Goddesses of Selca’!

Members of
4Minute, Kwon Sohyun and Kim HyunA, attracted so much attention from
Netizens
upon uploading their pictures with cute expressions.

HyunA
wrote on her Twitter account, “Interview after an interview, and then music broadcast after music broadcast! Look at our bulgy eyes, will they return to normal this evening?”

These ladies fed their fans with several cute and funny poses. HyunA blew some air on her mouth to make it look like it’s huge, they opened their eyes widely to show off their rounded eyes, proving themselves as“Goddesses of Selcas.”

Netizens left comments such as:
“I can’t identify now who is younger and who is older?” “They’re both beautiful!” “Cute! HyunA looks completely well with black hair~^^”

Source:
NATE NEWS
Reporting + Editing + Translating:
[email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2011 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:43

4Minute’s Sohyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon and HyunA revealed their childhood photos

Starting from the top left, clockwise: Sohyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon, HyunA

Through 4minute‘s recent variety show at E Channel, childhood photos of Jiyoon, Sohyun, Gayoon and HyunA were revealed to the public.

These pictures were revealed upon showing Nichan‘s childhood photos with his younger brother,Nichkhun. The girls were amazed on how handsome they are even when they were still young.

On the picture, you can see the maknae, Sohyun, trying to cover her face, the charismatic Jiyoon showing her natural shining poses, the gorgeous Gayoon looking worried about the world and the cute-looking HyunA pouting her mouth with closed eyes.

Source: NATE

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-3-2011 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by elizawoonnie at 3-3-2011 22:43

4minute, Rainbow, Jo Yeo Jung, Choi Yeo Jin, & Han Go Eun attend adidas Women’s Store opening

Global sports brand adidas recently launched its first ever adidas Women’s Store in Seoul and held three congratulatory events on March 3rd through 4th in celebration of its opening.

Stars that attended the celebratory event this afternoon include Jo Yeo Jung, Choi Yeo Jin, Han Go Eun, 4minute, and Rainbow.

The store will open its doors to the public on March 4th, and the first 1,000 customers that purchase over $200 USD worth of items will be gifted a training bag.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Use magic Report

Post time 4-3-2011 11:43 PM | Show all posts
4minute will finally air their 1st TV performance of WHY

Far Eastern Tribe, a company under Universal Music Japan, which handles all the promotional activities of4minute in Japan, has just announced through their Tweeter account that 4minute will finally air their first ever TV performance of their newest Japanese single, entitled WHY.

FET tweeted, “4Minute’s performance on “HAPPY MUSIC” this coming March 11 was already confirmed! Please check it out!”

Mark your calendars now and let us all wait patiently for that most-awaited day! A source has also revealed that FET is still planning for 4minute’s possible appearance on one of Japan’s most popular music shows,MUSIC STATION.

Meanwhile, 4minute is still on their preparations for their Korean comeback as they plan to release their first ever full Korean album.

Source: FET Tweeter Account
Special thanks to: [email protected] for the tip

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2011 06:53 AM | Show all posts
4Minute’s WHY charts on NINKI

4Minute’s WHY is scheduled to have its official release in Japan by next week and it’s indeed an overwhelming news that it ranked 7th on this week’s Oricon NINKI Rankings.

However, to make things clearer, here’s a brief description of what NINKI rankings are all about:

“Oricon NINKI rankings is not the official sales ranking of the singles. The NINKI ratings are the results of a poll conducted by Oricon indicating interest in an upcoming release. Although the ratings are never a true reflection of sales, it does give a strong prediction about where the single/album will place in terms of popularity amongst the Japanese public. Having said so, they are NOT an indication of how it will perform in terms of chart positioning and total sales for the week.”

-JPM Forum

Thus, though it’s just based from a survey, it still gives us big hopes and expectations towards the success of WHY in spite of releasing it the same week with other popular Japanese artists such as SKE48, NYC and Superfly.

Source: Oricon

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2011 02:18 PM | Show all posts

4minute to be featured again in TBS Girl Group Collection

As a part of 4minute‘s promotions for their newest Japanese single, 4minute will be featured again in a Japanese show known as TBS Girl Group Collection. The special broadcast will be aired today, March 6,2011, at 1:30 AM JST.

The show will simply broadcast some details about 4minute’s previous singles and releases, recognitions and awards that they’ve already achieved, as well as their newest single, WHY.

Source: TBS and K_POP_NEWS Twitter account

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 08:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063611 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.