CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: annehuda

Cumberbabes alert! All about Benedict Cumberbatch here!Gmbr kt malaysia page82

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-1-2014 09:27 PM | Show all posts
sherlock elementary la paling xbest pernah aku tgk. especially season 2 ni. sampai hilang minat la nak tgk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2014 07:06 AM | Show all posts
Yay...abam ben menang Best Detective TV di National TV award -di UK.

Tengok video ni: ( memang kelakar)
Last edited by hironakamura76 on 23-1-2014 06:07 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 09:32 AM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 23-1-2014 07:06 AM

Tengok video ni: ( memang ke ...

congratsss

sekarang ada Poll Best Sherlock Holmes kan kat mana ntah.. semalam aku tengok abe Ben kalah dengan Robert Downey Jr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 10:02 AM | Show all posts
congrats again, you dork!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 10:36 AM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 23-1-2014 07:06 AM

Tengok video ni: ( memang ke ...

abam ben menang ka

dia kat LA ada event apa lagi ek? last tgk ritu ms PBS TCA session. skali ngan amanda ngan moffat.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 23-1-2014 09:32 AM
congratsss

sekarang ada Poll Best Sherlock Holmes kan kat mana ntah.. semalam aku ten ...

la kalah ka. yg tuh aku ada vote gak rsnya. tp mmg RDJ mmg lead time aku vote tuh.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-1-2014 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Benedict Cumberbatch Talks SHERLOCK Season 3, Further Seasons, Trading Character Notes with Robert Downey Jr., and More

While Sherlock Season 3 is currently airing on Masterpiece, actor and series star Benedict Cumberbatch was at the PBS portion of the TCA Press Tour to talk about the much-loved adaptation of the famous character.  While there, he spoke about how he’s going to keep playing Sherlock Holmes, schedule providing, the very different dynamics that Sherlock has with both his brother Mycroft (Mark Gatiss) and John Watson (Martin Freeman), how he sometimes finds himself over-analyzing people, how his parents came to be playing the Holmes’, how extraordinary the fan support has been, the amazing moment that he found out Harrison Ford was a fan, and sharing the Sherlock Holmes character with both Robert Downey, Jr. and Jonny Lee Miller.

He also talked about what attracted him to his next film The Lost City of Z, how he wanted to be a criminal barrister before becoming an actor, why he has no interest in doing an American TV show, the he would love to play Patrick Melrose in a film adaptation of The Patrick Melrose Novels, that he’s looking to develop projects with his production company, and how he’d like to direct, at some point.  Check out what he had to say after the jump.

benedict-cumberbatchQuestion:  Some of the other great actors who have played this role have eventually found that it became a bit too much for them and got a bit tired of it.  Do you feel like there’s any danger of that for you?

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH:  I’m a long-distance runner.  No, I don’t think so.  I’m younger than any of them were or are, at the moment.  I’m fine with it.  I’m going to keep going with it.  It’s a schedule-providing thing.  They probably had a harder volume of it to do, at a time.  I play enough other mad people, as well and some sane people, to vary the palette of what’s scrabbling around in my head and soul to bring to the floor, as a storyteller.  Who knows? You can do a little chart about when you’re aware of the dementia finally starting to creep in.  They’re doing a wonderful story, with Ian McKellen and Bill Condon, about Holmes having dementia and not being able to solve this final puzzle that is haunting him, to his last moments.  Maybe I’ll reach the ripe old age and be able to do the same, in our format.  I kind of do already, but that’ just my bad memory.  

I find it very invigorating.  One of the funny things about having my parents in it were the responses.  We kept it secret from everybody.  Not just the nation, but close family and friends.  They were more intrigued by the fact my parents were in it than how I survived, or the [Andrew] Scott near-kiss, or anything else.  They were absolutely appalled at how accurate the relationship is between Sherlock and his parents, and me and mine, shoving them out of the door like a terrible teenager embarrassed of them.  I love them to bits, but I can be quite short.  And mom does say, every now and again, that I bring my work home.  She saw me while we were filming it and she went, “Hmm, careful, darling.  Just be careful.”  It’s probably the best gauge.

What is everybody’s commitment level to doing more of Sherlock?

CUMBERBATCH:  I’m doing it.  I’ve commissioned it.  I’m doing it, definitely.  I was very jet-lagged.  I didn’t know what I was doing.  We can do a bit of spontaneous commissioning.  It’s healthy.

sherlock-season-3-benedict-cumberbatchThe relationship dynamic that Sherlock has with both John Watson and Mycroft Holmes are so different.  What’s it like to get to play with Martin Freeman as Watson and Mark Gatiss as Mycroft?

CUMBERBATCH:  They have an ally in each other.  They both don’t have much time for Mycroft.  Although I think there’s a very interesting dynamic that’s exposed and developed in this series, between Sherlock and Mycroft.  There’s a deeper understanding and a mutual appreciation between the brothers.  Sherlock and Mycroft were in cahoots about the whole thing.  They’re closer than their antagonism always makes them seem.  And as far as the dynamic of working with Mark, it becomes something more stylized, in a way.  Martin is the everyman.  He’s the audience.  He’s someone of the 21st century.  Mycroft and Sherlock are slightly removed from that reality, but only slightly.  If it veers towards too much pantomime, that’s ‘cause we’re having too much fun.  That’s very easy to do ‘cause there are some killer scenes.  But, it’s great when the three of them are all together.  I think it really evens it out.

Do you ever find yourself Sherlock-ing people with critical analysis?

CUMBERBATCH:  There were words flying all over your head right now.   I do, every now and again.  On the first series, when I was going to and from London on the train, I got very interested by smudges on people’s lapels, and indents where rings should be, and scuff marks and bits of mud on shoes.  I knew fxxk all about what that meant, but I thought, “Well, there’s a clue.”  You get hypersensitive to detail, and you do get tuned into it.  But, that takes a lifetime of work and a whole lifetime of eschewing other pleasures, such as being a sociable human being, which I’m far too seduced by to eschew.

How did your parents come to play your parents on the show?

CUMBERBATCH:  They’re trained actors with a C.V., and they were available.  They’ve played my parents in the background of Atonement.  I was happy about that, considering I was marrying a girl I’d supposedly raped, in that one.  It was wonderful.  It was the first day on set, so everyone was nervous.  They were really nervous and, at certain points, I tried to manage their nerves as well as mine.  It was a glorious thing.  The relationship evolves in the three episodes that you will see, and it’s a joy.  It’s going to be something that, hopefully, I will be showing my grandchildren.  It’s a really special thing.  I’ve got utmost respect for their craft.

sherlock-season-3-benedict-cumberbatch-martin-freemanWhat’s it been like to have the fan reaction that you’ve had to this character, and what has this role meant to you, as an actor?

CUMBERBATCH:  It’s extraordinary.  I think a lot of it comes with who he is, obviously.  He’s a very iconic figure.  It’s extraordinary and a little bit unnerving.  It’s not an onerous sense of responsibility, but I do feel that that has to be acknowledged.  At the same time, I’m a human being.  As much as I’m capable, I’ve got to acknowledge, with gratitude, the fact that they are so supportive, loyal, intelligent, some of them normal, and committed to something that I really love doing and a character that I like playing, and other characters, as well.  It means a lot to me.  It means a hell of a lot to me.  One of the biggest thrills I had, when the first season launched, was to look at the book sales shoot up.  That makes me very, very happy.  Books are good.  We wouldn’t be here without them.

Were you surprised that Harrison Ford is a big fan?

CUMBERBATCH:  Yeah.  That was an amazing moment.  That was genuine shock.  It’s very back-to-front, when you come here for the first time or when you meet people of that ilk, because, especially at my age, they’re my heroes.  They’re the people I’ve been watching.  I’ve been in their audience.  And for you to realize that they’re now in your audience, and for them to come up to you and go, “I really like what you do,” it feels back-to-front.  I was floored by that.  He’s a huge hero.  I’m just the right age for Indy and Han Solo.  And he’s a phenomenal actor beyond those, as well.  I have followed him all through his ongoing career.  And to have that happen, on live national television, on The Graham Norton Show, was a lovely thing.

benedict-cumberbatch-sherlockWhat’s it like to share Sherlock Holmes with Jonny Lee Miller and Robert Downey, Jr.?

CUMBERBATCH:  I sat down on the sofa with Robert Downey, Jr. last night, and we had our first conversation and shared notes on playing Sherlock Holmes.  This is the most dramatized fictional character of all time, so there’s a lot to talk about.  And Jonny is incredibly busy with it.  I’ve seen him on one plane, just by happenstance, since we both started on our separate journeys with it.  We haven’t had a proper sit-down about it, but we adore each other.  We’re in contact, every now and again, but the last thing we want to do is talk shop.  So, I see as much of his as I can, and I think he sees all of our three at a time.  We’re all fans of one another.  We’re all supportive of it.  No matter what bullshit the press has tried to whip up in the past, we’re really good friends.  And I can safely say that Robert’s in the same camp now, after last night.  We had a wonderful chat.

What are you doing next?

CUMBERBATCH:  The film I’m working on, at the moment, is The Lost City of Z, which is a James Gray picture about Percy Fawcett.  Percy is an interesting character.  He’s quite obsessive, he’s quite determined and he strives to conquer everyone’s cynicism about this lost city of gold that he believes exists in the Amazon.  That’s going to be really cool.  It’s really epic filmmaking with fantastic characters.

Because your parents are actors, was it a given that you’d be an actor, too?

CUMBERBATCH:  No, not at all.  I tried very hard not to be, for awhile.  I wanted to be a criminal barrister, and then I realized that you had to work as hard and have a low expectation of employment, and you don’t know when your next holiday is going to be.  Everybody said to me, “Go back now, while you can.”

sherlock-season-3-benedict-cumberbatchWere your parents happy when you decided to be an actor?

CUMBERBATCH:  No, anything but.  They worked really, really hard to afford me an education, so that I could be anything other than an actor.  They were brilliant at it.  They have wonderful careers.  It’s ongoing.  But, they wanted something better for me, as all parents do for their children.  They saw the pitfalls of the industry and didn’t want me to suffer those.  So, they were very selfless and wanted me to do anything but.

Would you consider doing an American TV series?

CUMBERBATCH:  No.

Why not?

CUMBERBATCH:  Because I do an English one, and it’s a time commitment.  I want to do theater and film, as well as television.

Is there another character you would really like to play?

CUMBERBATCH:  There are a few.  There’s a fantastic character in a series of novels, known as The Patrick Melrose Novels, called Patrick Melrose, that Edward St. Aubyn has written.  And I believe that David Nicholls is doing an adaptation, as we speak, of those books.  He’s one of Edward’s good friends.

benedict-cumberbatch-The Patrick Melrose NovelsAre you looking to develop projects yourself?

CUMBERBATCH:  Yeah, I’ve started a production company, so I’m very keen to do that.  I’m very keen to see productions from their inception to their completion.  I would love to do a bit of that.

How would you even have time to do that, with all the acting work you’re doing?

CUMBERBATCH: People do. [George] Clooney does. [Brad] Pitt does.  I’m not putting myself in the same bracket as them, but they show that it’s possible.  They’re an inspiration on that front.  Brad’s company, Plan B, is operating with his name, with his stamp of approval and his involvement, to a certain degree, but it’s also something that happens whilst he’s on the set of Fury or World War Z, and carries on with that.

So, you’d create projects for other actors, and not just yourself?

CUMBERBATCH:  Yeah, of course.

Do you want to direct?

CUMBERBATCH:  Yeah, at some point.

Sherlock Season 3 airs on Masterpiece on PBS on January 26th and February 2nd.

link : http://collider.com/sherlock-sea ... berbatch-interview/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 01:56 PM | Show all posts
CUMBERBATCH:  The film I’m working on, at the moment, is The Lost City of Z, which is a James Gray picture about Percy Fawcett.  Percy is an interesting character.  He’s quite obsessive, he’s quite determined and he strives to conquer everyone’s cynicism about this lost city of gold that he believes exists in the Amazon.  That’s going to be really cool.  It’s really epic filmmaking with fantastic characters.

Tak sabar nak tunggu citer ni...  macam indiana jones...

mungkin ni sebab dia masih di LA  - pre production?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2014 11:15 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 23-1-2014 01:56 PM
CUMBERBATCH:  The film I’m working on, at the moment, is The Lost City of Z, which is a James Gray  ...

macam best jer... macam ber jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2014 11:16 PM | Show all posts
apsal bapak ben yg sorang ni tak abeh2 tweet sebut nama ben.. hari tu dia tweet dia nampak awan rupa Benedict Cumberbatch..  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2014 08:11 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 23-1-2014 11:16 PM
apsal bapak ben yg sorang ni tak abeh2 tweet sebut nama ben.. hari tu dia tweet dia nampak awan rupa ...

die nih aku suspek ade guy crush ngan ben kot

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2014 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 23-1-2014 10:16 PM
apsal bapak ben yg sorang ni tak abeh2 tweet sebut nama ben.. hari tu dia tweet dia nampak awan rupa ...

bapak ben citer fortysomething tu kan..dr house suka tau name dropped nama anak kesayangan dia ..hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2014 12:07 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 24-1-2014 08:11 AM
die nih aku suspek ade guy crush ngan ben kot

iyr kut... macam angau je

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2014 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 25-1-2014 12:07 AM
iyr kut... macam angau je

kalau dpt berlakon sama2 tu mau hari2 dok twit psl ben ben ben jah

ben y u takde twitter????

Use magic Report

Post time 27-1-2014 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Ingtkan sape td.Teringat terry benedict dalam ocean's eleven

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2014 08:24 AM | Show all posts
ashraf5587 posted on 27-1-2014 01:19 PM
Ingtkan sape td.Teringat terry benedict dalam ocean's eleven

hahaha...

anyway bulan february ada citer Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy di HBO ..sapa tak kenal benedict cumberbatch ..sila tengok movie ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2014 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Terms of Service Tumblr.  

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2014 11:09 AM | Show all posts
While you’re free to ridicule, parody, or marvel at the alien beauty of Benedict Cumberbatch, you can’t pretend to actually be Benedict Cumberbatch. - Tumblr Guidelines

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2014 11:23 AM | Show all posts
yatt_takez posted on 28-1-2014 11:09 AM
While you’re free to ridicule, parody, or marvel at the alien beauty of Benedict Cumberbatch, you c ...

biar betik????

Use magic Report

Post time 28-1-2014 11:33 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 28-1-2014 11:23 AM
biar betik????

betoi uols. semlm iols baca. sakit perot gelak sengsorang

nah bukti

Community Guidelines Last Modified: 2014-01-27As a global platform for creativity and self-expression, Tumblr is deeply committed to supporting and protecting freedom of speech. At the same time, we draw lines around a few narrowly defined but deeply important categories of content and behavior that jeopardize our users, threaten our infrastructure, and damage our community.
What Tumblr is for:Tumblr celebrates creativity. We want you to express yourself freely and use Tumblr to reflect who you are, and what you love, think, and stand for.
What Tumblr is not for:
  • Malicious Speech. Don't encourage violence or hatred on the basis of things like race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We encourage you to dismantle negative speech through argument rather than censorship. We will, however, remove anything that is overtly malicious.
  • Harm to Minors. Be thoughtful when posting anything involving a minor. Don't post or solicit anything relating to minors that is sexually suggestive or violent. Don’t bully minors, even if you are one. Being a teenager is complicated enough without the anxiety, sadness, and isolation caused by bullying.
  • Promotion or Glorification of Self-Harm. Don't post content that actively promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that urges or encourages others to: cut or injure themselves; embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders; or commit suicide rather than, e.g., seeking counseling or treatment, or joining together in supportive conversation with those suffering or recovering from depression or other conditions. Dialogue about these behaviors is incredibly important and online communities can be extraordinarily helpful to people struggling with these difficult conditions. We aim for Tumblr to be a place that facilitates awareness, support and recovery, and we will remove only those posts or blogs that cross the line into active promotion or glorification of self-harm.
  • Gore, Mutilation, Bestiality, or Necrophilia. Don't post gore just to be shocking. Don’t showcase the mutilation or torture of human beings, animals, or their remains. Dick.
  • Unflagged NSFW Blogs. Tumblr is home to millions of readers and creators from a variety of locations, cultures, and backgrounds who hold different points of view concerning adult-oriented content. If you regularly post sexual or adult-oriented content, respect the choices of people in our community who would rather not see such content by flagging your blog (which you can do on your blog’s Settings page) as Not Suitable for Work ("NSFW"). This action doesn’t prevent you or your readers from using any of Tumblr's social features, but rather screens your blog’s content from Tumblr users who would prefer not to see NSFW material.
  • Uploading Sexually Explicit Video. You can embed anything in a Tumblr post as long as it’s lawful and follows our other guidelines, but please don't use Tumblr's Upload Video feature to upload sexually explicit video. We're not in the business of hosting adult-oriented videos (and it’s fxxkxxxg expensive).
  • Non-Genuine Social Gesture Schemes. Don't participate in schemes to drive up non-genuine Follows, Likes, Reblogs, etc. Don’t orchestrate or engage in "follow trains," where users are encouraged to follow lists of other users to gain more followers for themselves. Don't make bulk or indiscriminate use of messaging features, like Fan Mail or Asks, to, for example, bait Reblogs/Follows or drive traffic to your blog or website. If you want people to like you, just play it cool and be yourself.
  • Deceptive or Fraudulent Links. Don't post deceptive or fraudulent links in your posts. This includes giving links misleading descriptions, putting the wrong “source” field in a post, setting misleading click-through links on images, or embedding links to interstitial or pop-up ads.
  • Misattribution or Non-Attribution. Make sure you always give proper attribution and include full links back to original sources. When you find something awesome on Tumblr, reblog it instead of reposting it. It’s less work and more fun, anyway. When reblogging something, DO NOT inject a link back to your blog just to steal attention from the original post.
  • Username/URL Abuse or Squatting. Tumblr's usernames/URLs are meant for the use and enjoyment of all of our users. Don't squat, hoard, amass, accumulate, accrue, stockpile, rack up, buy, trade, sell, launder, invest in, ingest, get drunk on, cyber with, grope, or jealously guard Tumblr usernames/URLs.
  • Spam. Don’t spam people. Don’t make spammy posts, don’t post spammy replies, don’t send people spammy messages. Be a regular human. Don't put tags on your posts that will mislead or deceive searchers. For example, don’t tag a photo of your cat with "doctor who" unless the name of your cat is actually Doctor Who, and don’t overload your posts with #barely #relevant #tags. Of course, meaningful uses of tags are always fine (for example, ironic "punchline" tags that add meaning or context to a post). Don't put dubious code in your posts, like using JavaScript to cause redirects or inject unwanted ads in blogs. Don't use deceptive means to generate revenue or traffic, or create blogs with the primary purpose of affiliate marketing. Spam doesn't belong on Tumblr.
  • Mass Registration or Automation. Don't register accounts or post content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
  • Unauthorized Contests, Sweepstakes, or Giveaways. Please follow our guidelines for contests, sweepstakes, and giveaways.
  • Themes Distributed by Third Parties. To ensure the safety and stability of our blog network, it's important that themes are distributed through tumblr.com/themes. It’s easy, it’s secure, and any interested developer can use it to host and promote their work. Besides the inconvenience involved in using them, third-party theme repositories are often used to inject nefarious code that subjects users to spam, ads, or phishing attacks. Don’t use them. Creating blogs or directories that curate themes from tumblr.com/themes is a-okay.
  • Copyright or Trademark Infringement. Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. If you aren't allowed to use someone else's copyrighted or trademarked work (either by license or by legal exceptions/limitations like fair use), don't post it. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement as per our Terms of Service and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please see our DMCA notification form to file a claim online.
  • Confusion or Impersonation. Don’t do things that would cause confusion between you or your blog and a person or company, like registering a deliberately confusing URL. Don’t impersonate anyone. While you’re free to ridicule, parody, or marvel at the alien beauty of Benedict Cumberbatch, you can’t pretend to actually be Benedict Cumberbatch.
  • Harassment. Don't attempt to circumvent the Ignore feature or otherwise try to communicate with someone who has asked you to stop.
  • Privacy Violations. Don't use Tumblr to deceptively obtain personal information. Don't post content that violates anyone’s privacy, especially personally identifying or confidential information like credit card numbers, social security numbers, unlisted contact information, or private photos of your ex's junk (no matter how remarkable).
  • Disruptions, Exploits, or Resource Abuse. Our servers, and the valiant engineers behind them, work hard for you. Don't attempt unauthorized use, disruption, or exploitation of Tumblr.com or our other products and services, or otherwise abuse Tumblr's resources.
  • Unlawful Uses or Content. This one's pretty obvious, but Tumblr is not a place for illegal behavior, including fraud, phishing, or illegally inciting violence.
If we conclude that you are violating these guidelines, you may receive a notice via email. If you don't explain or correct your behavior, we may take action against your account. We do our best to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to suspend accounts, or remove content, without notice, for any reason, but particularly to protect our services, infrastructure, users, and community. We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, these guidelines in our sole discretion, and these guidelines don't create a duty or contractual obligation for us to act in any particular manner.
You can report violations of these guidelines to us directly.
We also reserve the right to amend these guidelines using the procedures set forth in our Terms of Service.
If you have questions or feedback, don't hesitate to [url=]let us know[/url].
Thanks for reading all of this, by the way. Welcome to Tumblr.
Link to Prior VersionsYou will find prior versions of our Community Guidelines on GitHub, which will allow you to compare historical versions and see which terms have been updated.
http://github.com/tumblr/policy/commits/master/community-guidelines.txt

link : http://www.tumblr.com/policy/en/community

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 05:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124210 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.