CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: AdsMsia

[Tempatan] Wanita rugi RM209,000 ditipu kenalan Facebook

[Copy link]
Post time 22-11-2013 12:37 PM | Show all posts
tak faham la org yg tertipu kes dlm fb ni tak pernah tgk tv or baca paper of tak baca ke status dlm feeds yang di share pasal kes tipu tipu

tak pasal2 kena tipu pastu duit takde nak bayar hutang pinjaman plak
gila ke haperr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2013 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Good day
Private Message to you,

This is an important message to you.The lord directs me to share this with you. As you read the mail, you should sympathize with my current situation and assist me. My name is Isabella Carmel the only survivor from family of four. I was narrowly escaped from the tsunami disaster which affected my spinal cord and also my ear drum and claim the lifes of my entire family, husband (Denis caromel) and two sons (Ugo and Tom) who went for holidays in Sri-Lanka.

Right now I am currently in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. After staying a week in my family hospital, I was disabled by the catastrophe and now on a wheel cheer after all the treatment.This has defiled all forms of medicine and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I have not lived my life so well as my primary interest and focus was only on my late fathers business. Though my father is very rich and was never generous. But now I regret all this, as I know that there is more in life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.The bible says what shall it profit a man to wine the whole world and loose his soul. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will live my life a different way from how I have lived before. I have willed and given most of my fathers properties to the less privileges because I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies. I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth since my father has never recognized that.

So far I have to distribute money to charity organizations now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore that is why am soliciting your assistant to make this donation through you. The last of my late fathers money that am willing to donate to the less privileged right now is the huge sum of $10.6M USD that is concealed in a consignment and deposited in (OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) for safekeeping which he intends to invest on profitable factory.

I want you to help me claim this funds where is deposited and disburse it to charity organizations and the less privileged in the society.Please I will appreciate you to indicate interest for the disbursement and also include your contact telephone/fax numbers that I will forward to the(OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) to be able to contact you as the appointed beneficiary. I will provide you the certificate of deposit and the letter of authority to enable you claim the consignment of the funds.

If you are willing and ready to assist with this project,please e-mail me at [email protected] without delay, while I wait to hear from you.Thanks once again for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors as you make me realize my last dreams and wishes.

Remain blessed,
Mrs.Isabella Caromel

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 12:41 PM | Show all posts
K.Pop pun depa cuba balun...

Seoul,South Korea.

I will introduce myself I am Mr.Wong du a Banker working in a bank in south Korea Until now I am the account officer to most of the south Korea government accounts and I have since discovered that most of the account are dormant account with a lot of money in the account on further investigation I found out that one particular account belong to the former president of south Korean MR PARK CHUNG HEE,who ruled south Korean from 1963-1979 and this particular account has a deposit of $48m with no next of kin.

My proposal is that since I am the account officer and the money or the account is dormant and there is no next of kin obviously the account owner the former president of South Korea has died long time ago, that you should provide an account for the money to be transferred.

The money that is floating in the bank right now is $48m and this is what I want to transfer to your account for our mutual benefit.

Please if this is okay by you I will advice that you contact me through my direct email address.

Please this transaction should be kept confidential. For your assistance as the account owner we shall share the money on equal basis.

Your reply will be appreciated,

Thank you.

Wong Du

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Siapa mahu duit Saddam Hussein ni sila hubungi Sarjan Joey..

Important Message

Dear Sir,

Good day to you
My name is Joey Jones i am an American soldier, i am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq. I am now in Kuwait in the mean time, I and my partner moved funds belonging to Saddam Hussein, the total is (Twenty Five million US dollars) this money is being kept safe in a security company. Click on this link to read about even that took place here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Basically since we are working for the American government we cannot keep these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account.

We will divide the total funds in three ways, since we are 3 that is involved. This means that you will take 30 percent, I wil! l take 30 percent, and my partner will take 30 percent. 10 percent will be kept aside for expenses. This business is confidential, and it should not be discussed with anyone.

There is no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can i trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This business is risk free. Please reply me via this email: [email protected], and [email protected]

Respectfully submitted
Sgt. Joey M. Jones

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 12:48 PM | Show all posts
a_gen2 posted on 22-11-2013 12:41 PM
K.Pop pun depa cuba balun...

bebaik kau pos macam ni,forum CI ni kerumuni penjawat awam
waktu ofis hour. nanti ramai terpikat.

kan 70% penjawat awam tak ada ijazah.

lainlah kalau kau post hari sabtu ahad,penjawat awam cuti kat rumah.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 12:51 PM | Show all posts
dah nak masuk tahun 2014..
ade lagi kena macam ni?
ni macik malas ambik tau hal semasa..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-11-2013 12:55 PM | Show all posts
kak_sue posted on 22-11-2013 12:25 PM
Korang semua dah tak payah bimbang tentang...gagak hitam, awang hitam, mat hitam aka negro2 Nigerian ...

beramas mesra sampai ke sini ke....
rajin akak dok layan dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 12:55 PM | Show all posts
mudahnya lahai kene tipu. mintak dijauhkan

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2013 12:59 PM | Show all posts
miss_kikilala posted on 22-11-2013 12:51 PM
dah nak masuk tahun 2014..
ade lagi kena macam ni?
ni macik malas ambik tau hal semasa..

bila hati dah berbunga2 cinta...
makcik dah lupa hal semasa....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 01:12 PM | Show all posts
mak_wa95 posted on 22-11-2013 12:55 PM
beramas mesra sampai ke sini ke....
rajin akak dok layan dia..

akak nak stalk dia....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 01:17 PM | Show all posts
umo 50 pun boleh tertipu
kamon la........

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 01:43 PM | Show all posts
kak_sue posted on 22-11-2013 01:12 PM
akak nak stalk dia....

stalk akak biar dia rimas...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 01:51 PM | Show all posts
ibu tunggal... mesti desperate.... kesian.... mana ustaz2 ni, asyik kawin anak dara jer....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 02:38 PM | Show all posts
a_gen2 posted on 22-11-2013 12:43 PM

dr mana dpt smua msg tu...?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 02:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
berasmerah posted on 22-11-2013 10:31 AM
my fren pernah kena ...abih RM400K gitu.......so funny...igt richard mat salleh...sekali tu mat hita ...

Ye ke? 400K? makk aii byknya. Kawan my fren terbang 4k. Tu pun nak mintak lg. Mula2 dia tak percaya kawan i kata tu semua scammer. Yela dah omputeh aka negro tu kata dia pilot british airways. Mau tak terpikat!!!.Pertengahan tahun ni rasanya,  balu habis dekat 4 juta n siap jual banglo kt bangsar sbb scammer ni. Ntah mcmana power la ayat negro ni sampai org kita sanggup bergolok bgadai sbb dorang..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 03:01 PM | Show all posts
a_gen2 posted on 22-11-2013 12:43 PM

Sangat-sangat mengarut email2 ni....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2013 03:07 PM | Show all posts
mommymonster82 posted on 22-11-2013 11:00 AM
Nak bgtau..honestly mak wa... Si gagak ni ayat mmg power...
Mommy pon pnh kena ngorat...
Mmg t ...

"Tp kan 1 je mommy perasaan..gagak dia takkan kacau pompuan pakai tudung labuh n jubah..."

Tapi si gagakk tu pung recce ler jugak.................kan
Kalau yg bertudung tu...........Nampak mcm bley approach jer, haper lagi......

Depa pung pandai gak.
Tengok sekali dua, dah tahu............pompuan mana yg gersang.

Mcm chatting laaa............
Tanya itew ini skit............jawab pung bley tahan.
Then selit skit double triple meaning............ada response, haper lagi.........
Next..........keluaq laaa ayat ayat 'power' dier. (entah entah depan pc penuh dgn tulisan/rangkap ayat power)

"I asked GOD for a garden, HE give me a flower. I asked GOD for an angel..............he give me you!"

Worait...................aku pung dah bley ingat ayat 'power' si gagak nih.

Ekekekekekekekekekekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 03:12 PM | Show all posts
mak_wa95 posted on 22-11-2013 11:11 AM
hehehee : pertanyaan pula :

ehhh menderita kewwwww......

xder menderita pun...hepi jer hari2.....muahahhahah

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 03:15 PM | Show all posts
siyesly....sanggup bg duit kat org 200k?
tak pernah jumpa lak org nya

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2013 03:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
niceghost2005 posted on 22-11-2013 03:07 PM
"Tp kan 1 je mommy perasaan..gagak dia takkan kacau pompuan pakai tudung labuh n jubah..."

Ta ...

Bro antu, dah byk kali ulang cenggitu kat CI ni.. dah jadi tagline ke nih?

Isu Nigerian scammer ni penah jadi topic dlm Oprah..

Sapa kata bangsa Melayu je kena tipu.. Mat Saleh pun tertipu bila Nigger nyamar jadi Aishwarya Rai.. mau tak terguda ppuan lawo kemain. Hihihhh...

Last edited by Mulan on 22-11-2013 08:41 PM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

30-9-2024 07:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046712 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.