celebrity babies....

[Copy link]
Post time 27-12-2009 03:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-12-2009 03:57 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 06:41 PM | Show all posts

Jennifer Meyer and baby Otis running errands in Beverly Hills, and we can't get over absolutely adorable he is! Seriously, Ruby Sweetheart's little brother could totes be the face of Baby Gap!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 06:49 PM | Show all posts

Guess The Cute Celebrity Children

This shouldn't be too tricky, because it seems like we always spot these boys at Coldwater Park. So who's their famous mama?
Hint: They seem to have better hair than she does!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 06:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 07:20 PM | Show all posts

Jen Takes Her Daughters To The Park!

There's just so much adorableness here, had to show you three pix! Check out TONS more in our gallery below...
Jennifer Garner took her two daughters Violet and Seraphina to a Brentwood park the other day and, despite the fact that daddy Ben Affleck was noticeably absent, the girls had a blast!
How cute is Seraphina's pink Teddy Bear romper? So cute!

So much cuteness here! GERAM!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-1-2010 07:32 PM | Show all posts

Salma Hayek took her adorable daughter Valentina along with family and friends for some post-holiday shopping at the Grove yesterday.
For some people, every day is Valentine's day, and it certainly looks as if little Valentina is always treated like the treasure she is!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:10 PM | Show all posts

Kourtney Shows Off Mason Dash Disick

Kourtney Kardashian (who, up until this year, was definitely the least talked about K sister) shows off her precious baby boy on the new cover of Life & Style.
So is she going to be having any more Kardashian kidlets anytime soon? Kourt tells the mag, "Right now I'm obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too."
Aww, how sweet! Maybe motherhood has mellowed her out?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2010 08:13 PM | Show all posts
D
espite the chilly weather, Kate Beckinsale, Len Wiseman and daughter Lily looked picture perfect at Venice beach Sunday, as they took their pup for a stroll on the boardwalk.
Looks like Lily's also getting into one of Dogtown's most famous pastimes -- Kate looked on as her daughter tried out a new skateboard....maybe a gift from Santa?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts

Little Baskett Of Joy

Kendra already debuted her newborn son in his very first magazine cover (natch), but yesterday she Tweeted this adorable pic of her tot asleep in her arms!
"Hope yall had a great xmas," she said to her fans. "the best gift i got is in my arms now..how bout u?"
Well, I got some pretty sweet gifts this year, but nothing as sweet as that!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:22 PM | Show all posts

The Garner Girls Venture Out

Post Last Edit by babyridz at 1-1-2010 20:24

Another day, another set of adorable pix of Jennifer Garner and her beautiful daughters!
Yesterday we caught Jen, her mom Patricia, Violet and baby Seraphina going for a walk in Hollywood, and the ladies looked like they were having a fabulous time. Then again, V and Sera always seem to be having a blast, but Jen definitely lit up too, which was a nice change of pace!

Seraphine is Super duper cute GERAM!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:25 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:33 PM | Show all posts

Cute Rocker Dad & Kids

Is it just me or while watching Meet the Barkers did you not totally fall in love with Travis, despite him not being your "type"?
I'm not necessarily into the skinny, tatted-up rocker dudes, but this guys is so genuine and such a good dad, a romantic, funny, that you can't help but like him.
The Blink 182 drummer has the most adorable kids too -- Alabama and Landon got a little pretty from their mom Shanna Moakler and a little street from their dad and the mix is super cute!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2010 08:42 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-1-2010 05:04 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:09 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-1-2010 05:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.128355 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.