Post time 7-10-2008 05:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #140 whitedove's post

STORMY dah confirmed buat sub eks? STORMY mmg biased ARASHI lah!! :victory:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-10-2008 08:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #141 Yuni's post

mcm tak tahu plak...

STORM=ARASHI.... haha... so sah2 la biased arashi...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2008 08:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #135 Yuni's post

bg kite lagu yg best lagu yg full of originality and biler wat mcm2 renditions/improvisions, still kekal best... nih hala lagu straight jer, tak berkembang langsung... pastuh ade ati nk ade the new f*cking mozart, beethoven or chopin... try gi prague, band tepi jln pun lg best dr most of the f*cking johnny's songs... lagu johnny zmn dedulu lg best... patutnye dorang kasi jerbdk2 johnny tuh produce lagu2 sendiri, unrelesead songs dorang lg best dr komposer2 yg mcm haram jer... unrelesed songs dr nino pun ade few yg best dr beautiful days n sesuai tuk citer RnK nih...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2008 08:46 AM | Show all posts

Reply #142 Kittie's post & Reply #143 Kittie's post

ha'ah.. typhoon..

sabor Kittie, sabor.. tp betullah apa yg Kittie informed 2.. setuju! :victory:tp naks buat camnerkan? dah diorgnyer industry mcm gitu.. byk copycat.. same goes with tw / HK / china music industry lorr..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2008 12:14 PM | Show all posts

Reply #144 Yuni's post

hehe... bukan ape... kite akhir nh sian tgk artis2 bukan johnnys... byk lagu dorang best tp jualan album... mak ai... sedeynyer...
btw... tak smpai seminggu lg citer nih nk on air...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2008 01:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #145 Kittie's post

betul! betul! setuju lagi dgn Kittie!!! :victory: :bg: pesal & asal ada nama Johnny's / JE jerk sumer org dah kan?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-10-2008 03:39 PM | Show all posts
*off topic*

NEW AUTUMN DORAMA LINEUP, CLICK HERE

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2008 06:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #140 whitedove's post

ooo.. mana tau ada fansubber yg wat ker.. kdg2 dorg kan cepat!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2008 04:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #148 JUSTcircle's post

sbb benda tu 2 jam...nak take time wat semua benda tu dah dlm 5 hari amik masa...lain la kalu wat ss...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2008 06:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #149 whitedove's post

sou desuka?
hait.. hait wakarima#a.. arigatou 4 the info!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-10-2008 08:16 AM | Show all posts
[TV] 081011 Ryusei - Channel Rock SP (HQ)

S i N i   untuk muat turun

yang sub nye kat sini

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2008 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Siri 1, mentah

mcm maou dulu... spt biase... [klik]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2008 09:17 AM | Show all posts

Episode 1 Screencaps

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2008 09:23 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2008 01:13 PM | Show all posts
klaka btol tgk ryo,erika ngn nino punye interview tu..gile pemalu ryo

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2008 06:19 PM | Show all posts
fansubber mana yg wat sarikata kekal tuk kali nih?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2008 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Sarikata boleh ubah, Siri 1

Malaysia Maou Team is back! haha... or should i say Malaysia RnK Team now? haha...
ok, akusub already finished the sub for 1st ep, get it either at this links...

[klik]

or

[klik]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2008 10:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #156 JUSTcircle's post

stormy... mcm maou gak...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2008 12:08 AM | Show all posts

Reply #158 Kittie's post

kalo camtuh aku angkat yg mentah amik akusub nyer sub ler.. sbb aku nak support fansubber mesia!! Malaysia boleh!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2008 01:09 AM | Show all posts

Rating for 1st Episode...

21.2%

TBS Friday drama, Ryusei no Kizuna, started October 17th (22.00-23.09), has an average rating of 21.2% for the first episode. It's the highest rating start of the season, so far. By the opening of the show, on 22.03 PM, the rating has gone up to 21.0% already, and the high rating was going stable even after that, and it hit the highest rating of 23.0% on 23.07 PM (which was the childhood scene of Taisuke witnessing the murderer coming out of the backdoor).

The original book was the best-selling novel in the first half period of 2008, that sold 60,000 copies in a flash. This is a story of three siblings whose parents were murdered, and they were trying to capture the murderer who has not been arrested, themselves. The scriptwriter is Kudo Kankuro who is good in handling youth dramas. The leading actor, Ninomiya Kazunari played the role as the eldest, Koichi, together with Nishikido Ryo, and Toda Erika, they made a superb combination.

It has been 9 years since the last time TBS Friday drama's first episode hit over than 20% rating. It was Utsukushii Hito, starring Tamura Masakazu and Tokiwa Takako, in October 1999.

Ninomiya Kazunari who have heard about the news, happily comment, "I'm so happy to know there are people THIS many watched the drama. On Friday night, I watched the drama broadcast together with co-star, $hitara-san, and we both talked how this drama has a good pace. For the next episodes, we'll do our best to not let the audience disappointed with the quality!"

Producer, Nasuda Jun said, "I think Higashino Keigo-san's original's wonderfulness and Kudo Kankuro-san's script power, has successfully crossed the deep sorrow and the light humor as a human drama. Not just the leading actor, Ninomiya-san, but Nishikido-san, Toda-san, Miura-san, and the other casts were wonderful actors and actresses with amazing acting skills. I think the rating has alot to do with how the 'drama series' fans' heart is drawn to their acting performances."

Producer, Isoyama Aki also gave comments, "I feel very happy that we can print a record of a high rating. Frankly, I still cannot believe it. For me and also for Kudo Kankuro-san, it is the first time in our life that we got good grades like this, when I mailed about the ratings to some people, they replied, 'Uwaaa, your efforts paid off!!!'. Just knowing that so many people watched this, I feel very happy. To meet everyone's expectation, we'll do our best to the end!".

Higashino Keigo-san who had watch the first episode gave a comment to the drama production team, "I had fun watching it. Please, show alot more of the drama's distinctive characteristics!". He watched the DVD together with the editors, for the 5th time yesterday, seem like he really like it.

This week, in the 2nd episode (Oct 24th), the singer of the insert song, ORION, Nakashima Mika will appear as "The Mysterious Woman". Don't miss it!!

Source: Official website (http://www.tbs.co.jp/hot-jyouhou/200810201913.html)
Translated by: yanie02 (@ryuseinokizuna LJ community)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.137034 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.