Post time 22-7-2016 02:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sedihnyer dpt mak camnih
semoga Allah melindungi azreen, fazly dan anak2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2016 02:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
she replied at 22-7-2016 02:01 PM
Dia sendiri x sodar diri dia katik     

Tu pn ade hati nak berdiri sama tinggi dengan Mi ...

Hahahahha.......ni nama nya syndrome pendek dan kecik. Biasa o

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Pajeri_Nenas replied at 22-7-2016 11:20 AM
Bapak disorang SI Aziz pun terasa dgn perangai riza.buang bapak sbb Ada bapak tiri pm

dia refer to  peee emmm as dadi hokeh

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Rika Sumanto pun tak keji macam ni kat Revalena S Temat.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sedihnya. Ingt kn dlm drama jer ada ibu yg kejam. Xtakut karma ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:14 PM | Show all posts
dulo kan ada pejali up kt socmed
bahasakan kak pink x mau jumpa anak & cucu
baca  pn sedih jah luahan pejali

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-7-2016 02:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dia ni slalu kena mandram kan aku dengar. Fazley kantoi masa ada kolej courtesy mom in law la jugak. Nak kawen pun punya teruk mak dia ni nak deny dia ada anak dengan orang lain. Ala2 virgin la kot masa kawen Najub she wanted to imply to public.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:23 PM | Show all posts
32kW replied at 22-7-2016 01:27 PM
Kalau omputih memang dah buat buku chuolsss dedahkan semua.. Boleh dapat juta2 untung jual buku tu ...

betoiii, iols pun sanggup beratur kat mph masa launching day sebab nak baca ahkak pink punya life haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2016 02:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Peaches113 replied at 22-7-2016 02:10 PM
Sedihnya. Ingt kn dlm drama jer ada ibu yg kejam. Xtakut karma ke?

Not karma syg...kifarah..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Nenasketum replied at 22-7-2016 02:23 PM
Dia ni slalu kena mandram kan aku dengar. Fazley kantoi masa ada kolej courtesy mom in law la jugak. ...

nk deny camne...dh muka body copy paste...tp skrg azrene dh kurus n cantik...dolu2 mawar pun cantik...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:34 PM | Show all posts
xAthenax replied at 22-7-2016 01:57 PM
kan ayah fazley dulu mengurus pwtc
itu pun kena tarik

moh la wat list uols...... supaya dunia bleh nmpk kejahatan nenek kebayan kat keturunan die sendiri

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:37 PM | Show all posts
dinopower replied at 22-7-2016 02:34 PM
moh la wat list uols...... supaya dunia bleh nmpk kejahatan nenek kebayan kat keturunan die sendir ...

pikir 10 kali dino, takut baby tak sempat kenal ayah kang

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:37 PM | Show all posts
nymphoria replied at 22-7-2016 02:10 PM
Rika Sumanto pun tak keji macam ni kat Revalena S Temat.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CrowneGlory at 22-7-2016 02:48 PM
lurve82 replied at 22-7-2016 11:58 AM
yg masa raya tepon mak dia tu tp xberangkat ke? ke ada yg lain?

gigih aku godek balik IG dia... TT boleh update tajuk post yg ni sekali...

bawah whole post based on above IG post...

• I STAND FOR TRUTH || Over the course of this week, a question was put to me- one i did not expect to have to answer. The question was this: "Is it true that Azrene is now defending Rosmah?" Let me put it on record that i have been diplomatically quiet over the last 10 years in an effort to preserve whatever semblance of fragile peace caused by a series of unfortunate events instigated and brought about by very select individuals who set out to profit from breaking up the relationship of mother and daughter and what could have been an exemplary relationship between a mother in law in need of a good menantu lelaki. Those guilty of this, you know who you are and from what i hear about town, none of you have benefitted in the manner that you had hoped and most are severely paying the price for what you have done in your own ways. In the end, Allah knows best and my husband and i forgive you for your greedy folly knowing firsthand what you must all be suffering and do not wish to add our bad wishes to your suffering.
  • Now, let's get to the crux of the matter. One cannot excuse the bad judgement of a mother who chooses to believe in rumours and gossip. Nor can one excuse the actions of a mother who has set out to punish blood relations by setting out to torture them physically, emotionally, spiritually and economically instead of sheltering them with love. One can also not excuse a mother's decision to use at her leisure every avenue in her arsenal- especially the instruments of government and civil servants to ensure the destruction of a peaceful family's reputation, career and livelihood. One also cannot excuse anyone who has within their power the means to put a stop to such intolerable cruelties and protect the innocent but instead chose to turn a blind eye and ultimately, live in denial of his spouse's capabilities and secret hobbies. (CONTINUED IN COMMENTS SECTION...)

• azrene_ahmadI would also like to put it on record that i have never supported, condoned or defended any bad behaviour or injustices carried out by any human being towards another ESPECIALLY if it is any member of my immediate or extended family. I have always operated on the premise that right is right and wrong is wrong. If one has been brave enough to have done something wrong deserving of disciplinary action then one should be brave enough to bear the retribution for it. Similarly, if one loves and honours truth, one should always be brave enough to do the right thing even if it is the most difficult thing to do and one must suffer for it.

• When i embarked on my legal career, my very first portfolio was an Asylum Caseworker. During the course of my work, i was exposed to a world of atrocities that befell others. I had to take down statements of children, teenagers, women, men and families who were subjected to cruel, inhumane and intolerable torture and cruelties... Persecuted for their beliefs, religion, political affiliations, sex and other characteristics. The things i took down would be enough to make people vomit and wonder how the world could be such a cruel place to live in. Never in my wildest dreams did i ever think that in the past 12 years i would have to personally go through such persecution myself, that my family and children would be exposed to such unimaginable atrocities.

• I do, however, practice compassion. If there is a way to forgive others their trespasses, we should always find a way to do so. I have forgiven and choose to walk alongside my husband, my children and our humble family but i have not forgotten. I remember each trespass as though it happened yesterday. And i will remember each trespass that comes our way for it continues to this day. The scars are too deep and too many to ever be lulled into false securities no matter the respect a daughter will always display to her mother or her elders by lowering herself to kiss her hand. At every encounter, i would kiss the hand of my elders and those that bore me life-without hesitation.

• azrene_ahmadIf i were in a position of power and given the trust of millions of people, i would try to stay grounded and humble. I would try not to be so swayed by Satan's massaging of my ego into thinking that i climbed to the peak of excellence on my own. I would understand that my presence is dictated by the public and i exist to serve the public, not the other way around. I would surround myself with advisors who have my best interest and my country's interest at heart not those who appear as false friends who are actually snakes in disguise. If someone proved to be so, i would not hesitate to cut them out of my life. I would use the instruments of power at my disposal to do good, not to harm others or scare them into submission. I would remember that it takes a million trees to make a beautiful grove but only one matchstick to burn it down and i would always strive not to be that single matchstick. I would remember that the wheel of life will always be working so it is not only what i do whilst on the way up that matters but whilst i am up and on my way down. I would understand that the people put me there and that no matter how i persecute them, they have the power to bring me down if they are united and unafraid.

• I am the same Azrene when it comes to this principle. I am a defender of truth and justice... I am living proof that no matter what is done, i will not cower in submission. I have lost so much that i no longer have anything to lose and i am not afraid. I come from humble beginnings and my riches are humble but i will never be humbled by threats, coercion, bullying or fear. I choose to surround myself with love and happiness. And I will always be this way, come what may.

#dontbelieveinrumoursespeciallyonesspreadbypeopletosavethemselves
    #sayabukananakderhaka#ifyouhaveexperiencedandseenwhatihaveyouwillunderstand#sayatakutallahbukanmanusiaataupunhantu #istandfortruth #idefendtruth#haveprinciples #havebackbone#havecouragetodotherightthing#asknotassume

lagi post nak kena simen azrene...

79 likes
44w
  • azrene_ahmadHappy Malaysia Day everyone! Let's ensure that we build and stabilise the country not tear it down by allowing irresponsible people to languish in the corridors of power- even the lurking ones.

lagi....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Glass_shoes replied at 22-7-2016 12:43 PM
Xsilap fat mama nk jdkn azrene sultanah perak kn?

motif mawar nak jadikan dia as sultanah silver kenapa eh?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:40 PM | Show all posts
'his mother' laki bini ingat diorg hidup forever kot..boleh buat sesuka hati je even dkt anak sendiri pon..

semoga semuanya baik2 aje lah hendaknya..gerun laa mikirkan all the possibilities (dgn kes c4 lah, simen lah, etc etc)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-7-2016 02:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Takut lak si azreen ni nti hilang kt hutan n tetibe bunyi letupan je kedengaran

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:45 PM | Show all posts
kucen_miang replied at 22-7-2016 02:37 PM
pikir 10 kali dino, takut baby tak sempat kenal ayah kang

korg kena bg support kat aku nanti
aku tgk bideo anak beranak die kutuk kak ros kat utube lg ngeri.... pakat2 nak lari terus.... org kg @Syd kot

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:45 PM | Show all posts
lurve82 replied at 22-7-2016 11:55 AM
ko ni diberanakan thn ble? rasanya ada baca dolu2 kat bod CI ni ke ntah bod kenamaan gitu....fazle ...

89..memang tak pernah tau pasal dia nak dijadikan sultanah silver..

hmm no wonder la..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2016 02:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sipendiam replied at 22-7-2016 02:39 PM
motif mawar nak jadikan dia as sultanah silver kenapa eh?

Kne pakai code ke ni?

Kn nk jodohkn dgn current sultan silver dlu..tp anknye nk ke fazli chocolate cake..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 05:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.495583 second(s), 43 queries .