CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (1991-1999) - SMAP,TOKIO,V6,KinKi Kids,Arashi House2

Close [Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2009 12:23 PM | Show all posts
tp ekceli arashi nih semer lapisan demografik sker derang... yg umo 60 thn pun ramai yg beli cd derang...
Kittie Post at 28-11-2009 09:17

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2009 01:46 PM | Show all posts
testing...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2009 01:48 PM | Show all posts
motip sgt CARI nih biol~~~ :@

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2009 01:47 PM | Show all posts
kittie ke nie??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2009 02:27 PM | Show all posts
kittie ke nie??
Hana_Olijas Post at 29-11-2009 13:47

dulu kite gune yg nih klu CARI ade problem... skrg terpaksa lak resurrect multinick nih... :@

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2009 08:16 PM | Show all posts
1519# Kittie

eh????
whitedove Post at 29-11-2009 10:27

ramai yg terkezut... 

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-11-2009 10:58 AM | Show all posts
NPR report on Japan’s herbivore men

November 26th, 2009  by James

NPR has finally discovered the “herbivore men” that the Japanese media seems obsessed with lately:

“It’s not so much that men are becoming more like women. It’s that the concept of masculinity is changing,” says Katsuhiko Kokobun. From his perch at Guzzle, the popular Harajuku hair salon he owns, Kokobun is at the front line of the latest trends.

Over the years, he has seen more and more men coming into the salon — men who he describes as “more modest, less demanding, kind of passive; they accept what they’re told.” He’s noticed that nowadays they’re demanding more traditionally female treatments. “We do have eyebrow plucking and facials for men,” he says, smiling. “Eyebrow plucking is very popular among high school boys.”

It is, perhaps, no coincidence that Yasuhito Sekine’s eyebrows are perfectly groomed. The changing tastes of Japanese men are quite literally what take up his days. He works for an Internet service provider and operates Sweets Club, an online group for men who like desserts. Set up in January, it already has about 1,000 members who congregate — online and in person — to debate the virtues of different brands of strawberry shortcake. It’s something that Sekine says would have been unthinkable 20 years ago.

“Back then, lots of men liked desserts, but it was considered uncool. Cool men had to like alcohol or spicy food. I’ve discovered my father likes eating dessert, but he never showed it in the past,” Sekine says.

Full Story :

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120696816

Sources :  http://www.japanprobe.com/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-11-2009 02:42 PM | Show all posts
TOKIO LIVE TOUR OVER 30's WORLD

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2009 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Higashiyama, Kimura are "Serious"

Management for actor Higashiyama Noriyuki and actress Kimura Yoshino formally acknowledged the couple's relationship for the first time on Saturday. A fax sent to the media, issued in response to a story in the tabloids, said that the two were in a "serious relationship." Higashiyama (43), a member of the former Johnny's Jimusho idol group Shonentai, has been at the center of romantic rumors before, but the statement is a first, indicating that a marriage announcement may be just around the corner. His previously reported partners include actress Uchiyama Rina (28) and TV Asahi announcer Takeuchi Emi (33). But he doesn't have the image of a player and is described as one of the most professional stars in the Johnny's stable. In fact, he is said to be the right-hand man of agency boss Johnny Kitagawa (78).

Higashiyama and Kimura (33) started dating after they appeared together in a stage production in March 2008. He was just out of a 2-and-a-half year romance with Uchiyama, and Kimura had just broken up with actor Iseya Yusuke (33), with whom she appeared in the 2006 Hollywood movie "Silence." As for possible wedding plans, the pair will probably wait until the spring, as they have a busy couple of months ahead. Kimura is appearing in the Fuji TV drama series "Nakanai to Kimeta Hi" from January and Higashiyama will be preparing for a stage role in "Curtains" that starts in February.

Source: Japan Zone

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2009 01:22 PM | Show all posts
[translation]

Offshots
(Ken/Koichi/Arashi/Jr.s/EbiKisu)

WU - December 2009

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2009 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Goo Keyword Ranking (male) top 20!

A ranking of male celebrities users search for in Goo between 1st January 2009 and 31st October 2009.

Goo Keyword Ranking 2009
[Top 20 Male Celebrities]

20.Kusanagi Tsuyoshi(-)
19. Yamashita Tomohisa (17)
18. Aiba Masaki (-)
17. Michael Jackson (-)
16. Domoto Koichi (10)
15. Nakai Masahiro (12)
14. Kimura Takuya (24)

13. Sato Takeru (20)
12. Lee Byung Hun (19)
11. Ohno Satoshi (9)
10. Fukuyama Masaharu (18)
9. Nokubo Naoki (33)
8. Ikuta Toma (1)
7. Mizushima Hiro (7)
6. Matsumoto Jun (5)
5. Uchi Hiroki (16)
4. Kitano Makoto (-)
3. Kamiji Yusuke (2)
2. Akanishi Jin (6)
1. Kamenashi Kazuya (4)

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2009 08:37 PM | Show all posts
[translation]

Miyake Ken

WU - December 2009

The concept for this month’s photoshoot was “a marionette.”
A doll without emotion, controlled by humans and then discarded by humans. A sad tale.

SINI

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 07:15 AM | Show all posts
arashi in FNS

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 09:55 AM | Show all posts
My girl, staff blog.. You must already know Sho Sakurai-san appears at final on air 11 December. Sakurai-san’s role is Stato-kun, a new member of Masamune-kun’s photo staff. It’s only one scene. But this is important scene that Masamune-kun’s feeling comes out. So I also went to the site. However they get along. This is first filming site of My Girl for Sakurai-san. I wonder how it’d go. I entered to studio. Amazing! What is amazing? Sakurai-san gets used to the site just like he’s been since the beginning of filming. “Site’s atmosphere was so warm and pleasant so I got into smoothly. It’s all because of your favor.” I thought the reason why he get into smoothly was because of our leader, Aiba-san. Indeed, he talked to Sakurai-san during rehearsal too. Sometime peacefully, sometime seriously. After filming. I asked Aiba-san, he talked about acting pause and others to Sakura-san. Aiba-san “I realized group love and thought ‘Arashi is the best.’” It’s not only chummy group it’s also group of professionals. I realized sense of respect. At finally Masamune and Koharu will take big step. Please look forward to it. Ata the end of filming Sakurai-san said. “it was an honor.”

crdt: yamakaze067@LJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2009 10:54 AM | Show all posts
SMAP - Sotto Kyutto @ FNS Dec 2nd, 2009

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2009 11:11 AM | Show all posts
V6 - GUILTY @ FNS Dec 2nd, 2009

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-12-2009 11:47 AM | Show all posts
TOKIO - Taiyou to Sabaku no Bara @ FNS Dec 2nd, 2009

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2009 11:56 AM | Show all posts
KinKi Kids - Swan Song @ FNS Dec 2nd, 2009

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2009 12:02 PM | Show all posts
V6 - GUILTY @ FNS Dec 2nd, 2009

TPJT0eTutHI
whitedove Post at 3-12-2009 11:11

lagu v6 ni mcm menarik aje..
kena cari yg ada sub nie..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2009 12:35 PM | Show all posts
ha'ah...suka opening lagu GUILTY tu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 05:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061337 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.