Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

3rd Jib of B2ST/BEAST~ Ending with proud of B2UTY >_<

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by JUSTcircle at 20-9-2010 17:52

100918 Dongwoon's Cyworld Picture Update

With a young face, I'm taking the role of chief of the 91 line..
This entire day is chat time

CREDITS: DONGWOON'S CYWORLD (SOURCE); GEE @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100917 Dongwoon's Cyworld Picture Update

In between his filming, since he had a few minutes for break,
Doojoonie Hyung came by to practice in case he was going to fall behind

CREDITS: DONGWOON'S CYWORLD (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100917 Wheesung's Tweet

CREDITS: Wheesung's Twitter(SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2STRISING                                                                                                                                                                        

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100914 PLAYB2ST's DAILY OF BEAST - MBC Chuseok Special Idol Athletics Competition

Hello.
I am in charge of BEAST's fanclub.

The recording for the Idol Athletics Competition, that will be broadcasted as a Chuseok special, had been filmed in Mokdong-
Maybe the heavens helped (?) us from the days of the rain that even made our pants wet;
But on that the sun shined with intensity that even our under skin was going to be burnt...

But we would like to thank the B2UTYs that came to cheer for BEAST at the stadium even though there was the hot weather.
Especially for those of you who came early and stayed until the games ended!!!
We were worried if the heat had gotten to you guys

In between the games, especially during the times for the meal break
BEAST members were worrying when the fans ate their meal,
And also if they had all worn their sunscreen.

Unfortunately the results of the games were... ^-^;;; Sadly they didn't win any awards
But please do give a round of applause to our BEAST members who tried their best in the games even being tired from the midnight dance practice for the upcoming 3rd mini album~

At time point we will reveal some pictures!!!

Yoseob who already knew that it was going to be posted on DAILY OF BEAST-
He confidently stood in front of the camera with the o_oV expression so we were able to take a good picture of it.

Yoseob-goon must have been bored but he even played with the ice-

And he even went around putting cool packs on his legs.

From a lot of fans' pictures, pictures of Yoseob and Dongwoon making eye contact with the fans were taken-
But since there weren't much pictures of Hyunseung, we have posted up a picture of Hyunseung hunting down the fans.

Since it was the games with teams, the whole CUBE family got to meet up together in such a long time and even took pictures together!

They had even happily greeted the fans who came to cheer for them in the hot weather.

Lastly is the picture that Yoseob, who is in charge of the Big Camera Male God or Fairy, had taken after he stole my cameras. kekeke
(He took my camera... So I couldn't take a picture of Yoseob goon with the big camera. &#12640;&#12640;)

Enjoy the pictures that Yoseob goon took ^0^ Then I will be going!!!
Hope to see you all soon~

CREDITS: PLAYB2ST (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:49 PM | Show all posts

100917 Doojoon & Junhyung's Tweets

CREDITS: Doojoon &  Junhyung's Twitter (SOURCE), seoulfoood @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100916 Seongbin Yim's Picture Tweet (Kikwang)

Lee Kikwang and Lee Nayoung are so happy to death

CREDITS: BINGROUP'S TWITTER (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100917 Yoseob & Dongwoon's Post

Reduced: 87% of original size [ 732 x 157 ] - Click to view full image

CREDITS: Yoseob's YOZM & Dongwoon's YOZM (SOURCE); aoistars & GEE @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100918 [YOZM] Yoseob's Post

CREDITS: Yoseob's YOZM(SOURCE); GEE @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:54 PM | Show all posts
100917 The situation of Yoon Doojoon becoming a butler for Seo Shinae? (Being a Butler for a Female Actress)

Seo Shinae who is letting her name be known as the child actress confessed to being BEAST Yoon Doojoon's fan.

On September 21st at 6:10 PM, MBC Chuseok Special 'The Butler of a Female Actress' will be featuring Yoon Doojoon & Marco as the butlers of Seo Shinae.

Seo Shinae was known for featuring on the MBC sitcom 'Highkick Through the Roof' with BEAST's Lee Kikwang. However, it wasn't Lee Kikwang who captured her heart but Yoon Doojoon. She is a big fan in knowing all of BEAST's song, she confessed.

Seo Shinae, who has always liked Yoon Doojoon, was delighted in having him as her butler. However, an unwanted guest butted in. People thinking that he has an age mentality issue, Marco is also a butler for Seo Shinae. In receiving assistance from the loud Butler Ma and Butler Yoon whom she dreamed of, Seo Shinae will start carry on her daily activities as if it were a variety show.

Who will snag the heart of Miss Seo Shinae in the end - the dreamed of Yoon Doojoon or the loud but hardworking Marco? Loud but romantic, the attention of the viewers is fixed on the story of the female actress and the butler.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:54 PM | Show all posts
Lee Kikwang says, "Lee Nayoung is my ideal type"

The issue has been catching attention as BEAST’s Lee Kikwang revealed his first love on ‘Hot Brothers’ which is a corner in the MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ program.

However it has been revealed that he had been just revealing how he was feeling doing the CF filming with the LG Tromm cf model Lee Nayoung.

Lee Kikwang stated, “After having fun dancing with Lee Nayoung noona, I was really sad when the CF filming ended. Nayoung noona really has a clean feel. She is very pretty. Honestly, she is my first love. I’m nervous.”

The 6 Motion Tromm CF clip with Lee Kikwang’s confession has been spreading around the internet and giving much sadness to the noonas. However, the cute dance that Lee Kikwang does for Lee Nayoung is currently shaking the hearts of many females.

Meanwhile, the interaction between Lee Nayoung and Lee Kikwang can be found on September 18th.

CREDITS: Newsen (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:58 PM | Show all posts
100919 Shinsadong Tiger & Rado's Tweets

CREDITS: Shinsadong Tiger & Rado's Twitter (SOURCE), seoulfoood @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[YOZM] 100919 Dongwoon & Hyunseung's Updates

CREDITS: Dongwoon's YOZM & Hyunseung's YOZM (SOURCE); seoulfoood @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)                                                                                                                                                                       

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100918 Prepix Haw's Tweets  

Hehe I have the practice video in my hands...hehe I want to show you all but..I shall watch it by myself keke

BEAST's dance is really different with unique choreography.. (Choreographer Mike Song from Kaba Modern who was on the tv show America's Best Dance Crew helped hehe) ..coiming soon!

BEAST will be coming out with their new album and choreography soon! Anticipate BEAST & Prepix's choreography keke

CREDITS: PREPIX@TWITTER (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Translator's quote
I only translated the ones in Korean. The ones he mixed with Korean &
English is the same thing and it would be redundant if I translated it.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 08:06 PM | Show all posts
gambar bogel beast......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 20-9-2010 08:37 PM | Show all posts
gambar bogel beast......
teky Post at 20-9-2010 08:06 PM

woi.. org dah lama khatam gambo nih.. ekekeke! ko nih..
bogel la sgt.. tutup aurat k? pusat ke lutut x nampak..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2010 02:24 AM | Show all posts
100918 BEAST - AEC Show Power 1/3  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEfuhLUnkcQ

100918 BEAST - AEC Show Power 2/3  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2hBHVYmiU

100918 BEAST - AEC Show Power 3/3  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc8NyrNfKDs

cr : uploader

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2010 07:21 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's Comeback Spoiler

cr: Prepix Twitter

Hikkkk excited~

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2010 12:09 PM | Show all posts
apa yg me bleh ckp sal spoiler 2....DAEBAK!!!
makin xsabar tggu 30sept

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2010 01:47 PM | Show all posts
BEAST's Comeback Spoiler

cr: Prepix Twitter

Hikkkk excited~
m[a]x Post at 21-9-2010 07:21 AM

aku jerit kan main walopun hanya dengar ayat "I can't" yg last tuh.. aku mcm agak ayat dia I can't breath jerk!!
breath!! breath!!!

x sabar nak tunggu comeback dorg nih!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2010 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Ni korg.. cepat follow CEO CUBE nyer tiwtter...
Mr Hong.....

http://twitter.com/hongcube

[HQ/ENG SUB] Kikwang talking back to Doojoon and Junhyung @ w!n w!n  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhNLcqKrr64

LOL.. lawak la plak rasa tengok muka JunHyung terkejut biler KiKwang menjawab camtu.. sekali DooJoon tanya apa dia ckp?
x caya KiKwang camtu.. abihla KiKwang.. balik tuh.. kena la dia kat dorm tuh..

[HQ/ENG SUB] Hyunseung in his own little world (CUT)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fJ9VFneDAo

kelakar tengok HS blur.. suker junhyung marah sbb x sangka camner la HS leh jadik leader group dorg.. ekekek!

cr: uploader..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2010 04:49 PM | Show all posts
LG Tromm CF - BEAST KiGwang and Lee NaYoung

kikwang sgt cute... heheheh!

@Kebin
dah jumper.. ni ke yg ko kata tuh?

[FANCAM] BEAST (&#48708;&#49828;&#53944;) #61 HyunSeob - mirror dance ver.2 @ &#305;dσl αthlεti&#231;s 1OO914  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8YQcqYXCmE

cr : mybeastboys

ha'ah.. nampak dance tuh mcm baru... spoiler la tuh.. dorg tu kan suker kasi2 spoiler... dlu boleh la org x pasan..
skrg sumer dorg buat org nak tengok.. sbb mana tau spoiler.. mcm YOZM dongwoon baru2 ni.. poyo ckp bukan spoiler.. abih dia dok ckp clenching of fist tight.. sama ngan yoseob..

ruper2nyrt jugak.. dok buat no kod apa ke jadah i cant breaht tuh sumer.. ada kaitan ngan Mini Album Mastermind ni.. ceh.. pandai tol dorg nih.. memati aku ingat dia dok sibuk dengar lagu GD..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2010 01:55 AM | Show all posts
woi.. org dah lama khatam gambo nih.. ekekeke! ko nih..
bogel la sgt.. tutup aurat k? pu ...
JUSTcircle Post at 20-9-2010 20:37

kekeke. betol2. die neh mmg. mane ko jmpe neh teky? hahaa

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2010 01:57 AM | Show all posts
LG Tromm CF - BEAST KiGwang and Lee NaYoung

kikwang sgt cute... heheheh!

@Kebin
dah jumpe ...
JUSTcircle Post at 21-9-2010 16:49

emm aku xpaham nape kene term die adalah "spoiler"?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2010 02:39 AM | Show all posts
emm aku xpaham nape kene term die adalah "spoiler"?
bottle_boy Post at 22-9-2010 01:57 AM

ko pasan x ayat kat video tu yg last tuh..
haw nyer vid tulis..

"You call this a real SPOILER"

macam maksud dia bukan spoiler la.. tu teaser jer tuh..
sajer kasi kiter spoil la plak.. bengang jerk.. ekekek!
tapi mmg dia buatkan kiter x thn tunggu comeback bebudak ni.. aku kena susun kemas2 balik umah ni.. sebelum dorg comeback.. heheh!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2010 08:28 AM | Show all posts
{:3_84:} JC
CF AJ wat me rasa nk geget2 aje dia wuwuwuwu..... cumilllllllllllll..................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2010 10:26 AM | Show all posts
JC
CF AJ wat me rasa nk geget2 aje dia wuwuwuwu..... cumilllllllllllll..................
Hana_Hirokawa Post at 22-9-2010 08:28 AM

Hana kalo pasal AJ.. x abis2 berdarah hidung... ekekeke!
cumil kan dia main2 skirt model pompuan tu..
hehehe!! ngan smiley eyes dia.. pasni suh dia dtg malaysia main tudung kiter plak Hana.. ekekke!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-9-2010 10:30 AM | Show all posts
BEAST's Yoon Doojoon reveals his behind story of becoming a singer

[Newsen Lee Uhnhyunk Reporter]

It has been revealed that BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon had grown his dreams to be a singer by watching Big Bang.

On the episode of SBS Chuseok special ‘Strong Heart’, Yoon Doojoon stated, “I was a soccer player until I was in middle school, but I started wanting to be a singer when I was in high school.”

He also added, “In 2007, when I was in my 3rd year of high school, I got to watch the Big Bang debut documentary. I was eating the pork cutlet in my house with my tired body after practice.”

Yoon Doojoon had been eating the pork cutlet slouched down in underwear. He revealed, “Seeing myself like that was really sad. After that moment, I started to convince my parents more directly.”

He is the type of person who can’t stick to a certain thing for a long time. Even his mother decided that he was going to give up some time. However, Yoon Doojoon had auditioned for the first open audition in JYP and had won third place out of the 5~6 thousand participants. The first place then was 2PM’s Wooyoung.

Yoon Doojoon stated, “Three months later I got to film a documentary with 2PM and 2AM. Jokwon, who had been a trainee for 7 years, really hated me.”

He was crushed that he was eliminated off 2AM and 2PM, however through this chance, he was able to debut as a BEAST member. Yoon Doojoon stated, “A while back, when we placed first, our friends in 2AM congratulated us the most. We all really cried a lot.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2010 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Yoon Doojoon confesses, "I became a singer because of Big Bang"

[Newsen Bae Sunyoung Reporter]

BEAST’s Yoon Doojoon had revealed that he “became a star because of Big Bang.”
On the special episode of the SBS ‘Strong Heart’ that will be broadcasted on the 21st, Yoon Doojoon had revealed, “I became a singer because of Big Bang,” causing curiosity among the guests.

On this day Yoon ‘Doojoon gained his title as a talk show rookie giving laughter that shook the whole ‘Strong Heart’ stage.

Yoon Doojoon had been a soccer player since he was in middle school and revealed many stories regarding Korea’s team players Kim Namgil and Lee Ho, attracting attention. In addition, when the MCs asked him why he stopped sports and decide to be a singer, he stated, “Since I was little I just had interested in being a singer, but I didn’t pay much attention to it,” and added, “However the reason I became a singer was because of Big Bang.”

He stated, “A few years back, when I was just a regular student, I watched the documentary of the Big Bang members before debut and was really shocked for it.” His debut story and reason will be revealed in full on the 21st at 11:05PM KST.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 03:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052631 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.