Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

3rd Jib of B2ST/BEAST~ Ending with proud of B2UTY >_<

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-9-2010 03:24 PM | Show all posts
TrackList dah kuar...

B2ST 3rd Mini Album "Mastermind" will be release on 30th September 2010.

JUSTcircle Post at 17-9-2010 11:02

jesi ~~ akak sedot link re-up mekaseh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-9-2010 04:10 PM | Show all posts
annyung....nanti aku update price utk mini album beast ni....sape2 nk order just PM..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 09:08 PM | Show all posts
dh agak dh,... sbb dari pengamatan akak la kan, sore2 yg leh amik part rap mmg sangat tak byk... ...
nzhass79 Post at 17-9-2010 10:54
kan...cian kat dia...ok pa sora DW..sora jantan gitu tp mmndgkan kat beast ni sume sora best lgi2 usop ngn hyunnie
sora DW sng jer nak cam..sora dia besar skit banding yg lain

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 09:14 PM | Show all posts
BEAST's 3rd Mini Album 'Mastermind' Information

The “it” album for the latter half of 2010
It will soak your hearts in fierceness and yearning!!
'BEAST’s 3rd Mini Album - Mastermind'

BEAST, who had shown off with the ballad track ‘Clenching My Fist Tight’ giving everyone a preview of the extravagant comeback they will be having, is back with the new album titled [Mastermind]. The song [Mastermind] just like the title of the album, will serve as the intro track with the word meaning, “someone who can control other object with ease.” It has the hidden meaning of BEAST wanting to remove the rookie image and state of the public that they want to show their own style of music.

If the first track ‘Mastermind’ contains the string sound with a powerful beat that makes you yearn for the first performance, the song titled ‘Breath’ is the secret weapon title song that will upgrade a level. Composed by Shinsadaong Tiger and Choi Gyusung, and lyrics written by Rado and Yong Junhyung, the song has a strong reef and drum sounds that shows off high quality. Especially with Yang Yoseob’s surprising vocal adlibs and an ending of the song unlike any other song, these qualities make the title song ‘Breath’ stand out more.

In addition, the first song by Super Changthai included in BEAST’s album is the song ‘V.I.U (Very Important U)’ that has a sweet melody with a catchy beat and shows of the vocals of BEAST that represents each of the members well.

The melting yearning song that has Yong Junhyung’s emotional rap and vocal ranges of the members is the song ‘Break Down’ created by Lim Sanghyuk and Lee Joohyung. Lastly, the song ‘Clenching My Fist Tight’ will be included in the album making up 5 songs in total that allows one to experience the maturity of BEAST’s music. Not only impacting Korea with their comeback, BEAST had become the center of attention in the music industry with their comeback news. Anticipations are turned towards them as BEAST will try reaching for the top in just a year of debut.

Tracklist:
01. Mastermind
02. Breath
03. V.I.U (Very Important U)
04. Break Down
05. Clenching My Fist Tight

CREDITS: YES 24 SITE (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

*junhyung emotional rap..omo xsabar nak dgr
so...lagu breath JH yg buat lirik

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2010 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Especially with Yang Yoseob’s surprising vocal adlibs and an ending of the song unlike any other song, these qualities make the title song ‘Breath’ stand out more.

wow ape tuh? curious gile la cmni, xsaba plak rase. huhuu. hadiff aku cop satu pesan awal2.hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2010 11:47 AM | Show all posts
can't wait for BEAST comeback?? diaorang nak release a ballad jadi single ke??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-9-2010 01:20 PM | Show all posts
can't wait for BEAST comeback?? diaorang nak release a ballad jadi single ke??
gjoy_chester Post at 19-9-2010 11:47

xla tuh kire teaser jek. a ballad song. adiah pertama la neh. huhu tittle song dorg Breath, sah2 la kene yg rancak2 bru best.huhuh

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2010 03:34 PM | Show all posts
nape pat DW cket sgt??? mmg me xdpt beza suara diorg..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-9-2010 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Lee Gi Kwang on his variety experience and Beast

Beast’s Lee Gi Kwang’s charms seem to have managed to attract the attention of ‘old uncle’ fans in addition to his teenage fangirls. His six-pack abs and smooth dance moves are certainly worthy enough to capture the attention of any fan, but it’s actually his friendly appearance alongside senior MCs that have promoted him to a position that most idols find much difficulty reaching.

Starting with “High Kick Through the Roof” as ‘Seho,’ he’s moved on to variety shows such as “Hot Brothers“, and even a talk show with “Win Win.”

Lee Gi Kwang recently participated in an interview with Union News and expressed his thought on getting to where he is now, and also on his future.

His spunky character on “Hot Brothers” earned much love from viewers, but he reveals that he wasn’t like that from the start. “I felt a bit closed up after I finished recording the first episode. I had something that I wanted to protect as an idol at first but I realized as I was watching my awkward image on TV that I was doing a disservice to everyone sitting in front of their TVs expecting to enjoy a show and laugh a bit. At that moment, I realized that I had to throw away whatever hesitation I had as an actor and a singer and just break out of my mold.”

When asked which ‘brother’ treats him the best, he thought for a moment before answering, “Jaehoon hyung. They all treat me very well, actually. They might seem mean in the episodes but they’re never like that off screen. Jaehoon hyung treats me very warmly. I think it’s because he’s got a youthful sense that connects well with me despite being double my age.”

Following “Hot Brothers” is “Win Win,” his second fixed casting on a variety show. “I’m learning a different genre of variety through this show. It’s a lot of fun right now, but I think it’s mainly because I learned variety shows the hard way through ‘Hot Brothers.’ In ‘Hot Brothers,’ my job is to just show a funny image of myself, but it’s different for ‘Win Win.’ I have to listen to the stories that the guests tell and try to pinpoint something interesting or funny out of it. I still think I’m in the adjusting stage… I’m still trying to figure out the timing of when to laugh while listening to sad or fun stories. Regardless, it is fun because it’s different.”

Lee Gi Kwang concluded the interview with Beast and the group’s future. “Whether it’s through variety shows, acting, or singing, I want to show diverse sides of myself. Beast will be showing a charismatic and sexy image for our 3rd album, which will be released by the end of this month.”

When asked to describe the difference between Beast and other idols, he answered, “Our innocence and freshness. It feels like a group of close neighborhood friends that just came together to enjoy music. Whenever we’re together, I feel like I’m on a high school field trip. Every single member has their own skills and talents, making it extremely enjoyable when we rehearse music and joke around. I feel like Beast is just an iceberg with only the tip of it poking out of the water. We’re a group with a lot more charms to show so please anticipate us.”

source: allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2010 04:34 PM | Show all posts
aigo....sedihnya KK..apsal kk nanges ni

C: &#48708;&#49828;&#53944;&#47100;&#54187;

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2010 04:47 PM | Show all posts
aigo....sedihnya KK..apsal kk nanges ni

C: &#48708;&#49828;&#53944;&#47100;&#54187;
farakim88 Post at 19-9-2010 16:34

ni bukan menang time kt mnet ke yg lgu shock tuh? hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 12:40 AM | Show all posts
bestnye lagu baru dorg..waaaa...i miss them so much!! T.T

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Annyung, price utk mini album ni.....include shipping dr korea n TT charges RM45....sape2 nk order please pm.....due date order 27 Sept payment by 30th Sept

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by JUSTcircle at 20-9-2010 12:33
Annyung, price utk mini album ni.....include shipping dr korea n TT charges RM45....sape2 nk order p ...
hadiff05 Post at 20-9-2010 07:51 AM

oh RM45 yerk? ok gak tuh... ada apa free goodies x? mcm poster ker? ada tak?
ok.. thanks for the info.. baik.. saper2 nak order.. sila.. sila PM Hadif yer..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 12:27 PM | Show all posts
ni bukan menang time kt mnet ke yg lgu shock tuh? hehe
bottle_boy Post at 19-9-2010 04:47 PM

ha'ah .. tu moment kay MNet.. aku ingat ke'kembang'an hidung kikwang nangis masa ni.. ekekeke!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 12:40 PM | Show all posts
bestnye lagu baru dorg..waaaa...i miss them so much!! T.T
cassiopeia Post at 20-9-2010 12:40 AM

u miss them? i miss them too~~~~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2010 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1494# JUSTcircle

mcm biasa include poster....hehehehee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply  JUSTcircle

mcm biasa include poster....hehehehee
hadiff05 Post at 20-9-2010 12:48 PM

wah. ok.. Tengkiyu for the info... i will let other know bout this.. {:1_147:}

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:30 PM | Show all posts
dh agak dh,... sbb dari pengamatan akak la kan, sore2 yg leh amik part rap mmg sangat tak byk... ...
nzhass79 Post at 17-9-2010 10:54 AM

walopun part DW sikit.. tapi b2uty masih kenal and tau part dia.. and tau vocal dia camner.. kak zu jgn wisau.. sbb dia ni mmg antara sore sedap gak.. nanti mesti dia akan naik nyer.. sbb ruper dia dah ada dah..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by JUSTcircle at 20-9-2010 17:46

BEAST gains explosive feedback after revealing their new song from their album!

The group BEAST had revealed one of the songs from their 3rd album, ‘Clenching My Fist Tight’ on the 17th on various music sites.

The R&B track ‘Clenching My Fist Tight’, which was released ahead of time despite their comeback coming up in late September, had successfully made it had the top searched song on portal sites and music sites. BEAST was able to experience the popularity as it seemed like the song wasn’t moving from first place.

BEAST had been recognized as skilled dance artist with perfect live, however they gained more attention with emotional acting and explosive vocal ranges that matches up well with traditional ballad singers.

This is why ‘Clenching My Fist Tight’ had gained the hot anticipation and attention from the public.

This ballad song from BEAST will bring in the emotions of the fall and like the lyrics of the song, ‘We can live apart there is a farewell for us too,” composed by Ahn Youngmin, others have rated that BEAST’s voices carry on the sadness like the lyrics of the song making a wonderful harmony.

The voices of the BEAST member portraying that there is nothing wrong in front of farewell but in reality suffering behind the truth has established ‘Clenching My Fist Tight’ as a much more dramatic song.

Meanwhile, BEAST plans to bring another issue to the music industry when they make a comeback in the end of September.

CREDITS: The Star (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

100917 BEAST's Son Dongwoon, "In case he falls behind, Doojoon hyung came to practice.."

With their comeback at the end of September, BEAST's Son Dongwoon revealed photos of his activities within the day through his Cyworld.

On the 17th, Son Dongwoon revealed a picture titled 'The Daily Activities of September 17, 2010' of Yoon Doojoon's backside in the practice room through his Cyworld.

In this picture, Yoon Doojoon was sporting a blue uniform with his 'number 11 and name as Yoon Doojoon' along with the other members barely viewable in the mirror reflection. On the same day, Yang Yoseob revealed a different angle picture of Yoon Doojoon through his Yozm.

Son Dongwoon said, "While filming, Doojoon hyung had break time and he came to practice in case he falls behind.." which caused a bit of sympathy towards Yoon Doojoon who was taking in busy schedules.

Also, Son Dongwoon uploaded pictures of the Idol Athletics Competition with it titled as 'The Daily Activities of September 17, 2010.' Going back a couple of days, he also showed a picture on the 9th of him pretending to eat a giant sushi pillow.

Fans who've come across these pictures wrote messages such as "You're going to get a stomach ache," "Doojoon oppa is working so hard..my heart hurts for him," "Idol Athletics Competition~ Did you play well?" and "Oppa, you're on the very top &#12640;&#12640; Is this the fear of the male god? Keke"

Meanwhile, BEAST revealed on the 17th (today) their new song 'Clenching a Tight Fist' on various online music sites as it's become the hottest searched on portal sites and is continuing to rank in the top searched, garnering lots of interest.

CREDITS: TheStar (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faddy Robot Foundation releases a charity song featuring Yong Junhyung

The rappers that represent Korea are in one place.

Outsider, who had conquered the music charts with his ‘fast rap’, Verbal Jint, who had discovered the new Korean language rhyme, Juseok, who is the oldest hyung and the first generation of Korean hip hop, Mighty Mouth’s Ssangchu, who represents the strong man side of the rappers, Vasco who is the center of the Korean hip hop crew ‘Jiggyfellaz’, Jico, who is the rookie rising up to the godly hip hop name. Not only them, but 4minute’s Hyunah, who had been chosen to be the hot girl group icon in 2010, and BEAST’s rapper Yong Junhyung.

Why have all these rappers with different style gathered in the same place? It is because they have got together in order to participate in the donation album program and to play their part in helping the society.

This is the first project of the global media contents group ‘Juncome Funny’ in which Korean and America music industry will be donating money in the price. The project will be titled ‘FADDY ROBOT FOUNDATION’.
The hit maker Shinsadong Tiger who have composed 4minute’s ‘Huh’, Mighty Mouth’s ‘Energy’, BEAST’s ‘Shock’, T-ara’s ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ and more had partaken in making the modern album and created the song title ‘Faddy Robot’ that put together the underground and over ground rappers.

For the American version, ‘2pac’, ‘Nas’, ‘Omarion’, ‘B2K’, ‘Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’, and more will be participating in with the producer and mix engineer ‘Claudio Cueni’ in a recording studio in LA.

The song ’Faddy Robot’ will be revealed with a teaser music and music video on the official site. The full song will be able on various music sites on the 17th.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 03:40 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178776 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.