♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2010 11:19 PM | Show all posts
super duper cute la twins nihh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-8-2010 03:16 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by nevberg at 30-8-2010 03:19

Angelina Jolie to star in 'Unforgiven' movie?
source:daily news analysis

Actress Angelina Jolie is reportedly set to play the lead role in a Hollywood remake of a hit British TV drama.

'Unforgiven',about a woman released from jail after 15 years for murder, won rave reviews on ITV last year.

It starred former 'Coronation Street' actress Suranne Jones.

And mother-of-six Jolie, 35, is said to be very interested in the role as an ex-convict who is then stalked by one of her victim's sons.

"It's a raw, dramatic part that will strip away her glamour and really showcase her acting skills," the Daily Express quoted a source in the industry as saying.

British mogul Graham King is producing the film.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2010 03:51 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Says Being Vegan 'Nearly Killed' Her

Angelina Jolie says that her extreme vegan diet nearly killed her. She gave eating red meat in an effort to be healthier, but said that it actually resulted in malnourishment.

“I joke that a big juicy steak is my beauty secret. But seriously,I love red meat. I was a vegan for a long time, and it nearly killed me. I found I was not getting enough nutrition."

Her partner Brad Pitt is rumored to be a strict vegetarian and the meat debate has been a big one in her house.

"Brad hates seeing the children eating meat and he’s annoyed with how much red meat Angelina has," a source told the Daily Mail last year.

Jolie doesn't specify the time frame she was vegan, but anyone who has followed her on the red carpet will recall her skeleton thin period.

The 35-year-old brunettebeauty also admits she enjoys seeing her hands “grow older” as it is a sign of how much she has grown up and  matured as a

mother to six children - Maddox, nine, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four, and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne - whom she raises with Pitt.

“Happiness is when I look down at my hands and they are washing a baby. I can sort of see my hands grow older and I love it.”

taken from actress archive

Use magic Report

Post time 30-8-2010 02:20 PM | Show all posts
kurus sgt la...klu gemuk sket mesti lg cantik

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2010 09:40 PM | Show all posts
tadi aku baca OK magazine kat mph. front page gambar brad and jen. issue khas on 'the supposedly what would have been their 10th wedding anniversary if not for the divorce caused by angie'

bengongnya. camne the mag can stoop so low.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-9-2010 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1425# smeetasmitten

lantak pi si jin

klu dorg masih kawen, takder la kita dpt tgk kecomelan bdk 3 org tu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-9-2010 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by mawarputih2612 at 3-9-2010 10:16

PSA FOR PAKISTANI FLOOD RELIEF

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2010 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deena7 at 5-9-2010 14:28

Angelina Jolie brought Vivienne and Knox to visit Brad Pitt on the set of Moneyball in LA on Wednesday. Angelina held onto one of their blankies in her mouth as she carried the twins in one at a time. Brad is back at work after spending last weekend in New Orleans, where he looked super hot showing Brian Williams around the progress on his Make It Right homes to commemorate the fifth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. While Angelina came along for the trip to LA, she stayed out of the spotlight. Brad will also narrate a documentary about the Saints' Super Bowl run, while Angelina lent her star power to a different cause this week with a new PSA about the flood in Pakistan. The Jolie-Pitts are frequent jet-setters as they set up temporary homes around the world for Brad and Angelina's work, but they also make time for family vacations and fun times wherever filming locations may take them.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2010 09:45 PM | Show all posts
wahhhhhh....viv dah nampak cam kak shi laaaaa.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2010 06:30 PM | Show all posts
tosei Post at 5-9-2010 21:45

kan kan...myb leh bayangkn shi versi girl2..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2010 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1428# deena7

apa la rahsia angie ni... dengan kendung anak, blankie di mulut, baju yg simple and plain and yet still looking gorgeous dengan rambut yg sihat berkilauan ...muka maintain glowing ... and looks very happy ...  mmg true natural beauty

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2010 05:52 PM | Show all posts
org dh mmg cantik...... bungkus guni pon cantik..... x yah mekap pon... senyummm jaaaa

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2010 08:23 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deena7 at 8-9-2010 08:24

Angelina Jolie has been on a United Nations relief mission to flood-ravaged northwestern Pakistan.  The actress, in her role an a UN Goodwill Ambassador, visited refugee camps and is using her celebrity status in an international appeal for aid.
The U.N. needs $460 million to meet the needs of the region, and is only a third of the way to their goal.
Jolie, wearing a long black robe and black headscarf trimmed in red, met with parents who had lost their children and Pakistani elders who feared their homes could never be rebuilt.  More than 1,700 have died and 17 million have been affected in some way by the floods.
She told reporters: “I am very moved by them and I hope that I am able to, today and tomorrow, be able to do something to help bring attention to the situation for all of the people in need in Pakistan.”
Jolie called the situation “extraordinarily complex”, noting that effects of the flooding were complicated by refugees already displaced from Afghanistan.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2010 08:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2010 08:26 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2010 08:27 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-9-2010 08:31 AM | Show all posts
angie ni pakai tudung pun lawa, hubby aku ckp muka dia ni unik, seksi, cantik yg jarang ade pada org lain, dia kata mcm tu aku tak jealous pun malah lagi suka.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2010 10:33 AM | Show all posts
cantek dia bertudung gitu wpun takde mekap tebal
bila dia jd duta un gitu, tentunya dia akan mendidik anak2 supaya sntiasa tolong org, rendah diri dan jgn membazir

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2010 10:34 AM | Show all posts
tosei Post at 5-9-2010 21:45

acuan yg sama, apa nak d kata

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2010 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1434# deena7

cantekkknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ciptaan Allah ni...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 09:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053414 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.