CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 4-8-2010 08:41 AM | Show all posts
usah dilayan author psiko attention seeker tuh ..
kalo ada lagi org still tak nampak betapa genuin ...
opocot Post at 3-8-2010 23:05

even if he's telling the truth, it all happened in the past...we only focus on the present and future..why dig back dirty linens for all to see just to humiliate that person..i for one will not buy this book, such a waste of money to spend just to read about ange's dark past...ange no mother theresa for sure..she never claimed she was..as far as we know, ange has a good and terrific relationship with her mother..they were in good term before machelin died..to accused machelin for abandoning ange when she was young is truly sick..andrew, shame on you..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2010 09:37 AM | Show all posts
x abih2 lagi diorang nih......stupid tul la....:@

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 11:07 AM | Show all posts
ok..lupakan citer tuh..ni aku paste gambar terbaru angie with the kids....tgh soping toys

Angelina Jolie takes three of her kids — Shiloh, Pax and Zahara — to the Rockridge Kids toy store on Monday afternoon (August 2) in Oakland, Calif.

The Jolie-Pitt clan is in the Bay Area because Brad is shooting his new movie Moneyball opposite Jonah Hill, Robin Wright, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Chris Pratt.

Shiloh wore her Oakland A’s hat backwards!

comelnya shi..tomboyish sungguh anak dara sorang nih

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 01:22 PM | Show all posts
busy dengan anak2 lagi seronok...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 04:18 PM | Show all posts
time mummy plak nk mengasuh..daddy plak sebok shooting....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 08:34 PM | Show all posts
me rasa this book written by crazy Ian yg sll fitnah angie.

bodo ke apa, upah hitman? tu namanya org menulis takder guna otak

apa2 pon salt nampak cam bess je n now mommy dah rehat ;)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-8-2010 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie and kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh joined Brad Pitt on the Berkeley, Calif. set of his flick Moneyball on Tuesday

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2010 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie and kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh joined Brad Pitt on the Berkeley, Calif. set  ...
perempuanayu Post at 5-8-2010 13:24

Zahara tu manje btul dgn Angie kan... dh beso2 pun kena kelek kat mummy lg!
Shiloh tu more indipendent rasanya... x penah nampak Angie atau Brad dukung dia dh nowadays.

p/s: ensemnye Brad!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Zahara tu manje btul dgn Angie kan... dh beso2 pun kena kelek kat mummy lg!
Shiloh tu more ind ...
leon_mclaren78 Post at 5-8-2010 16:51

kan...nmpk cm zee n mad lg rapat ngn angie...shi nih mmg indpendnt tol...
tp tgk cm dy lg mnje ngn daddy dy je...daddy dy krap gk dukung dy...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2010 09:50 PM | Show all posts
encemnya brad.... yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2010 01:28 PM | Show all posts
xde cite baru ke pasal family ni..
rindu plak nk tgok pic2 dorg..
hr2 aku bkk thrd ni page sme jek..
huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2010 04:48 PM | Show all posts
comelnye sume...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2010 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Z ni baper umonya? berdukung lagi tu....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2010 09:01 PM | Show all posts
shiloh nih ader pontensi jadik tomboy nihh...dah nampak mcm boy ler plakk...tapi menten kiutt...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2010 05:33 AM | Show all posts

Harajuku girls -- and boys!

As revealed in just-released photos, Angelina Jolie indulged her four eldest kids in some retail therapy at Kiddy Land, a toy store in the trendy Harajuku district of Tokyo, Japan on July 26. (In town to promote Salt, Jolie, 35, brought along Maddox, 9, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 4; Brad Pitt stayed behind in the U.S. with 2-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox.)

PHOTOS: More globe-trotting pics of the Jolie-Pitt clan

"I've always had a great experience every time I'm here," Jolie told UsMagazine.com at a July 27 Tokyo press conference for Salt. "This time I'm also with my four children, who are obsessed with Ponyo and Totoro," she said of two classic animated Japanese movies. "I spent all of yesterday in Kiddy Land looking for all the animals and things -- I had a lot of fun!"

PHOTOS: How stars splurge on their kids

After their plane's arrival at the airport, Jolie and the kids went directly to Kiddy Land. "The children were running around and they had assistants making sure no one got lost," a Kiddy Land staffer tells Us.

But the famous mom didn't let the kids go hog wild -- instead, she limited their toy purchases to "just two items each," the staffer says. "There was a lot of talking at the checkout when Maddox had four [toys]."

PHOTOS: Maddox's craziest hairstyles

So what did the gang go home with? "They all bought toys from Ponyo and Studio Ghibli," the Kiddy Land worker says (referring to toys inspired by the cartoon epic Ponyo and other acclaimed films by animator Hayao Miyazaki)

PHOTOS: How Shiloh's style has changed

"Shiloh [got] One Piece [brand] pirate toys...They are very polite and adorable!"
http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/what-shiloh-jolie-pitt-4-bought-during-a-recent-toy-store-spree-1970241

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2010 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Angelina: Shiloh "Tells Me What She Wants to Wear"

Who's the boss? Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is!

In a new interview with British mag Stylist, Angelina Jolie once again defends her daughter's buzzed-about tomboy style.

"It's not my choice," Jolie, 35, claims of her and Brad Pitt's eldest biological child, who favors polos and pants over frilly dresses.

"I have a very strong willed four-year-old girl who tells me what she wants to wear and I let her be who she is," the Salt actress says.

She adds: "I think children should wear what they want and express themselves, so we give them different options of things."

As an example, Jolie mentions Zahara, her adopted 5-year-old daughter: "Zahara dresses very much like a girl, very pink and flowery, very feminine."

The mother of six also gives new details on the origins of Shiloh's iconic pixie haircut. "Shiloh cried and said, 'Please cut my hair off, I don't want to have long hair.'" Jolie recounts.

"I'm not going to leave it long because somebody thinks I should," she says "I want to do what's in her head and what's in her heart is to dress like that. I think it's beautiful."

Another controversial topic? The beginning of her romance with Pitt -- which most date to the set of their 2005 flick, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, when Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston.

"It didn't begin on the film set," she insists of the romance. "We became friends on the film set, but [the relationship] began after."

How did she know Pitt, now 46, was the one? "At a certain age, having gone through enough experiences, I think you know. It wasn't courageous, it was more comforting to have found my family."

And now that they have such a large brood of kids -- which also includes sons Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, and 2-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox -- they have to be strategic about their alone time.

"[We] have to schedule it," she confides. "We don't normally have anyone spend the night with our family, so once every week or two weeks we'll ask somebody to spend the night, so we can go and be alone together. We just go to another part of the house and lock the door."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2010 08:59 PM | Show all posts
si shiloh pkai boys trunks...mmg nmpk boyish dia!!

Shiloh prefers boys' trunks to a frilly girls' swimsuit á la sister Zahara. Photo: Us Weekly

Just when she thought it was safe to go into the water, 4-year--old Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is making waves thanks to her choice of swimwear.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's towheaded tomboy was photographed in Berkeley, Calif., going for a dip in a pair oflong blue swim trunks while 5-year-old sister Zahara looks on in a girlie one-piece.

"She likes to dress like a boy. She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits," Jolie, 35, says of Shiloh, whose closet also includes neckties, fedoras, cargo pants, and hoodies. "She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything."

Jolie, who is also mom to Maddox, 9, Pax, 6, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 2, adds that she believes Shiloh is making fascinating choices when it comes to her clothing, and the actress would never force her into something frilly simply because society says so.

"I think that is just bad parenting," says the "Salt" star. "Children should be allowed to express themselves in whatever way they wish without anybody judging them, because it is an important part of their growth."

Family therapist and sister site ParentDish's "AdviceMama" Susan Stiffelman agrees.

"Each child develops in their own unique way, and as long as Shiloh -- rather than her parents -- is making her clothing choices, it's not a problem," Stiffelman tells StyleList.

"We're all best served to acknowledge that many 4-year-olds pass through stages of experimentation, where little boys try on ballet costumes and little girls dress like cowboys, without it meaning they're gender confused."

What's most important, says the "Parenting Without Power Struggles" author, is to encourage children to dress to suit their own individual preference and style.

Says Stiffelman, "If Zahara is drawn toward girlie-girl outfits and Shiloh is dressing like a tomboy, then each will know they're being seen and cherished as is, which is one of the healthiest gifts a parent can give to their child."

Then here's one extremely healthy family: Check out the Jolie-Pitt kids over the years.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2010 10:05 PM | Show all posts
kalau nak pakai mcm boy tak kisah lerr...tapi jgn biler besar nanti jadik lesbo sudehhh.....maybe shiloh nih jenis yg tough kowtt mcm mummy diee kann...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2010 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1387# perempuanayu

lol pax..so sweet

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2010 08:55 AM | Show all posts
bila dorg nak tambah baby lagii  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 07:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080423 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.