Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melatibiru

Michael Jackson In Loving Memory 1958-2009 Part IV

[Copy link]
Post time 28-12-2009 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cyndore at 28-12-2009 14:18

hai uols...

iols last wik nonton ulangan BET2009 and VMA2009...iols xtgk LWMJ kat awani...coz iols mencik MB...mencik3x...

nonton BET2009...iols rasa brgenang2 airmata. haiyooo...tgk THS: MJ...lagila berair mata iols...xsangka, abg mike dah pergi utk selama-lamanyer...hukhukhuk....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 04:07 PM | Show all posts
121# cyndore

masa tgk BET 09 tu, terasa yg abg mike ada jek..tgh tgk dorang wat tribute...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Santatoya

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 04:21 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 04:26 PM | Show all posts
113# gasakla

cute, kan?senyum pn sentiasa nmpk manis....malu2 pulak...suker budak2,prgai pn cam budk2....hik hik...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 28-12-2009 16:38

Source: King of Pop Discussion (mjj2005.com)

Pete Hammond's daily dose of awards season news and views
Notes on the town: Does Michael Jackson still have a chance?
December 23, 2009 | 3:55 pm

Stuff heard around town this week......

At BAFTA LA's lively annual Christmas party on the UCLA campus the talk turned to award season, of course, and surprisingly, Michael Jackson. A couple of Oscar voters there told me they intend to include the Jackson rehearsal documentary, "This Is It" on their list of 10 when they get their ballots next week. As one person said, it may not be so unusual a best picture choice as you might think.

"For me it's about the creative process. You really get to see the passion and the work that goes into creating something like this. It was quite inspiring to watch," he said.

Certainly right from its overwhelmingly positive response at a rare capacity official academy screening on the afternoon of Nov. 1 where long-time members have reported they never heard such a spontaneous cheering response at the final credits ran, the film has maintained buzz within the academy even as pundits have dismissed its nomination chances for best picture as a pipe dream.

Variety's Peter Bart, also a long-time Oscar voter who was at that Nov. 1 screening, announced last week on his new Encore TV series, "In the House" that he definitely "had a place for 'This Is It' "on his best picture ballot.

Sony consultants told me their subsequent awards screenings for the film have also been well-received and that's encouraged the studio to ramp up its campaign including last Monday's pricey Variety cover touting the film for Best Picture, Director (Kenny Ortega), Film Editing, Sound Editing and Sound Mixing.

One naysaying person (an academy voter) told me flat out it won't happen. He couldn't imagine a movie , not even in existence as an idea last June (before Jackson's death) could possibly have a shot.

But.....

When I first wrote about the movie here in October I too dismissed the prospect entirely by saying "Best Picture? C'mon beat it." Now, call me crazy, but after seeing the genuine continuing enthusiasm within the academy I'm beginning to feel it's legitimate.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/season/2009/12/stuff-heard-around-town-this-week--at-bafta-las-lively-annual-christmas-party-on-the-ucla-campusthe-talk-turned-to-awar.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-12-2009 04:38 PM | Show all posts
On December 3, a dozen MJ fans gathered at the Holly Terrace of the Great Mausoleum at Forest Lawn Glendale to remember their idol.  They have designated the third of each month as their regular visitation day because it coincides with his September 3 funeral and entombment there.  I've spent a lot of time in cemeteries but never with fans on a pilgrimage, so joining them on their sojourn last week was a first for me.  I was immensely touched by what I experienced, and it drove home for me the reason why cemeteries are for the living.

The fans brought with them not only their own flowers and Christmas decorations, but also dozens of holiday mementos of love (many handmade) from 90 other fans. Over 100 items in all, sent from across the United States as well as Europe, Great Britain and the UK, Hungary, Jordan, Egypt, the Philippines and Malaysia. Among the packages were cards, small gifts, and ornaments which were placed on a white Christmas tree.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 04:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-12-2009 05:37 PM | Show all posts
oh...mike! .kasihan anak2 dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 05:42 PM | Show all posts
da 6 bulan dia pergi meninggalkan kita....tapi api legasinya tak pernah padam.....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 05:44 PM | Show all posts
alamak, terberpuitis plak....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Source:king of pop discussion (mjj2005.com)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Who's No. 1: Tiger Or Michael Jackson?

By Jon Friedman

NEW YORK -- Say this for the media's performance in 2009: When it came to losing the public's trust, sensationalizing silly stories and losing perspective, journalists sure outdid themselves.

In particular this year, there were five moments when journalists blew it. Can you guess where this is heading?

5) The White House crashers:

When you think about it, the fascination with this episode really centered on the What If? Factor. What if the Tareq Salahi and his wife Michaele, dressed to the nines and acting for all the world liked they belonged at a state dinner for Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, had actually intended to hurt President Barack Obama, the First Lady or some distinguished guest (heaven forbid some worldly harm had come to Katie Couric (CBS) ).

It seems that these two cunning people had a much more personal goal in mind, something far more in line with the true adventurous American spirit of the 21st century: fame.

Did it really surprise anyone when the speculation built that even more than a free meal, they hoped the exposure might enhance Michaele's chances of landing a gig on a reality TV show?

4) Balloon Boy:

Remember that fateful day, last Oct. 15, when our nation sat glued to television-news channels for hours? Here, too, we voyeurs were obsessed by what might have been. We fretted that a small, helpless boy had somehow managed to climb inside a hot-air balloon on the family grounds in Fort Collins, Colo., activate the device and then begin to soar into the heavens.

It was a terrifying scenario to imagine the kid in such desperate straits. Fortunately, it wasn't true. This, too, eventually looked like another publicity stunt. Before long, the public's sympathy turned to anger. People felt snookered by the headline-mongers, and for good reason. If we Americans take hours out of a busy work day to invest tears in a helpless boy, then he had darned well better not be a part, if an unwitting one, in a reckless attempt for instant fame.

3) Sully's heroics:

Whew. Finally, we can talk about a genuine American hero, Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger. Who can forget the iconic airline pilot who somehow safely landed US Airways Flight 1549 in the Hudson River last Jan. 15, saving the lives of all 155 people on board?

Sully was remarkable, no question about it. But the media's performance here was anything but. We turned this great man into a clich

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Anywei, plez, ble sesiapa bagitau bila DVD/Blu RAy This Is It akan direlease di Malaysia? Da tak sabar ni...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 09:49 PM | Show all posts
aloooooooooooooo!!!
dah lama tak chat ngan member2 kat cni..korg aktif lagi takkkk???
rindu nak chat2 mcm dulu2..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 08:16 AM | Show all posts
eh...aku dgr video klip lagu This Is It dah keluar sapa yang dah tgk?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 08:18 AM | Show all posts
aku dgr video klip lagu TII tu pengarah dia Spike Lee yang wat video klip They Don't Care About Us dulu....hmmm mcm mana lar video klip lagu tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-12-2009 08:19 AM | Show all posts
- hello eberibadi....

- ermm....ada org x nih?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 08:54 AM | Show all posts
- x de org lah. k babai.... aii nk pi jenjalan sat..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 09:44 AM | Show all posts
melatibiru...
geli la tgk picca Santatoya tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2009 09:46 AM | Show all posts
134# ika_maya
hai ika_maya....
iols ada jua muncul sekals2...bkn lupa pd abg mike, tp kdg2 xsanggup tgk piccas & vc's abg mike...rasa nak tetes airmato jah...(terasa jiwang banget iols....)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069010 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.