CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Hana_Hirokawa

4MINUTE~CHANGE AND your DREAMS COME TRUE~

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-9-2009 05:28 PM | Show all posts
@sukebintang: best biodata tue. alangkah baiknye kalau ada kat muka depan. thanks for the MUZIK lyrics!
hujanlebat Post at 5-9-2009 12:49

me menjlnkan tugas je
you're welcome

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2009 05:31 PM | Show all posts
090716 YoonGun's dreamy radio: Jiyoon & Gayoon (4minute)~ 행복한나를

OMG..Oh No!!! I'm Falling In Love with 2Yoon. 2Yoon punye vokal seriously AWESOME!
*Nampaknye cam nak jadi 4NIA je beside WonderFuls.haha..
hujanlebat Post at 5-9-2009 15:47

jom2..sementare nak tunggu WG BALIK korea..
Actually me penah bace kat mane ntah..CUBE E ngan JYP E ni ade kaitan..
sbnrnye 2am bwh CUBE..pastu dieorg move ke JYP..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2009 05:32 PM | Show all posts
woo.

siap fanchant lagi

cayalah!
wordlife Post at 5-9-2009 15:51

copy and paste je..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2009 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Netizens love 4Minute JiYoon without her sunglasses
Idol group 4Minute had their first live performance of ‘Muzik’ offtheir 1st minialbum ‘For Muzik’ on KBS Music Bank on 4th September.

Forthis performance, the girls have thrown away their fresh and cuteimagefor the song ‘Hot Issue’ before for new powerful charismaticimage. One of the highlights for the show is member JiYoon taking offher sunglasses – the first time during music shows.

And the netizens just love it.

JiYoon has always been seen around with e pair of sunglasses on, and noone have seen how her eyes look like since 4Minute’s debut.

Butwith the release of ‘Muzik’ MV yesterday and then their performance of‘Muzik’ today, she has finally revealed her eyes which have been alwayshiding behind those sunglasses.

Netizens’ responses were:

“So pretty!!”
“Why did she hide her eyes all this time?”
“Their live performance was daebak! And I love it that she takes off her sunglasses”
“She looks a teeny weeny like YooBin“
“Now, we shouldn’t call them ‘HyunA’s group’ anymore”
“Why do I get the feeling that she may have undergone plastic surgery all this time?” (I know, typical of Korean netizens)
“She looks like mother to TaeMin” (What?????)
“Maybe she is the hidden card?”

Credit: Sookyeong.wordpress.com                                                                                                        & 4minute forum

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2009 05:42 PM | Show all posts
090905 4Minute Comeback  -  Muzik @ Music Core

[음악중심] 090905 포미닛-For Muzik+Muzik

black+pink=my peberet combine colour

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2009 06:20 PM | Show all posts
4Minute's Dirty Dorm,

On a recent episode of 4minute's MTV documentary, the ladies unveiledtheir dormitory to fans. Netizens have noticed two things: Jiyoon wearssunglasses in her own house, and the dorm itself is a bit messy.

Asthe stylish Jiyoon shows us around 4minute's humble abode, you can seeclothes and other random things strewn across the floor. I mean, Idon't blame them - no uptight parent around to tell them to clean up.But to find out that none of those five girls are neat freaks surprisesme.

Their dorm was instantly compared to other girl groups' dorms, which appeared much cleaner. For example, 2NE1 and Kara:

Credit: heartfacee @allkpop

boleh la jadi geng kebin

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-9-2009 06:26 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2009 06:30 PM | Show all posts
4Minute Kwon SoHyun was a Child Talent

4Minute’s youngest member Kwon SoHyun was known to be a child talentand photos of her during her childhood times have been the topicamongst netizens online.

The photos were taken when she was in middle school 3rd year. And she is also the youngest of all the idol groups members.

SoHyunmay be the youngest in the group in age but her career was the longestrunning the group. She started out her entertainment career beforeHyunA did.

Her company revealed that Kwon SoHyun has, as achild, took part in the filming of dramas like ‘Dae Jang Geum’, ‘Loversin Paris’ and ‘Jang Gil San’.

And in 2005 when she was still inprimary school, she was also part of the group Orange and they releaseda debut album titled ‘We Are Orange’.

article credit: K Bites

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-9-2009 07:08 PM | Show all posts
HyunA's Encouragement to Wonder Girls

Group 4Minute member HyunA is known to have sent her encouragementmessages to group Wonder Girls who are currently promoting in America.

Itwas written under her message for ‘Thanks To’ portion from 4Minute’s1st Mini Album ‘For Muzik’ released on 31st August. She wrote, “Bestteam Wonder Girls, SunYe YeEun YooBin unnie and SunMi SoHee do takecare of your health in America and I’ll support you.”

She alsothanked other JYP singers who had encouraged her when she came backinto the Kpop world. She wrote, “2PM oppas, more hwaiting in thefuture. 2AM SeulOng oppa. Even if I don’t say thank you, you will knowright? ChangMin oppa, thank you for the vocal lessons despite your busyschedule.”

She also did not forget to thank her family, “Belovedmother and father, tired? Went through much? Even if I am born again, Iwant to be father and mother’s daughter. I really miss you and loveyou. Let’s live happily for a long long time.”

Meanwhile, a MV teaser to ‘Muzik’ by 4Minute was also released today.

article credit: K Bites [sookyeong@wp]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 01:55 PM | Show all posts
129# sukebintang
bersepah giler rumah bebudak 4minute nie..
harap2 bebudak terus maju & dapat duk rumah lawa sket cam 2ne1..
tp, seriously.. rumah bebudak nie cam teruk je suasananya..:geram:

HyunA still lagi ingat Wonder Girls. HyunA is always 6th member of WG (org yg kata)..
YeEun pun da support HyunA masa 4minute first debut. Sweet la plak.. Wonder Minute???

Semalam punye performance still awesome. For Muzik dikira panjang skit berbanding hari tue. wating for hari  nie plak..:pompom:
Donlot@sedut =====> mediafire
[credit: asian reloaded]

kelakar tgk gif nie. kesian GaYoon kena 'tampar' dgn HyunA...

credit: jodm@soompi.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 03:39 PM | Show all posts
130# hujanlebat

rumah dieorg kecik je..tgk kat mtv4minute tu..
satu bilik yg kecik tu kongsi 5 org..
meje nak letak komputer pun takde.
cean dieorg..
dieorg mmg tak idup mewah..rumah pun apartment biase je..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 03:43 PM | Show all posts
sape2 nak knal ngan 4minute..leh tgk mtv dieorg ni..tp takde sub..paham2 sendiri je la..

090810 MTV 4minute EP1

yg seterusnye..tgk kat channel ni ---wintersunuds's Channel

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2009 05:47 PM | Show all posts
dah edit dah umah ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2009 09:53 PM | Show all posts
4MINUTE - MUZIK(Sep 6, 2009) inkigayo

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2009 11:30 AM | Show all posts
inkigayo performance semalam - NICE. tp x da For Muzik.. sorakan pun x brapa kuat cam kat music bank.. kat 8tv nite live pun, dorang siarkan skit performance nie..yg kelakarnye jules & mike kata 4 girls of 4minute..haha.. 5 org la!!

sexy Hyuna..

credit: cryingspoon

JiYoon <3333 awww..;)

credit:scarletred7

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2009 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by sukebintang at 7-9-2009 12:03
inkigayo performance semalam - NICE. tp x da For Muzik.. sorakan pun x brapa kuat cam kat music bank.. kat 8tv nite live pun, dorang siarkan skit performance nie..yg kelakarnye jules & mike kata 4 gir ...
hujanlebat Post at 7-9-2009 11:30

smalam nye kat inkigayo tu....suke plak aku tgk..bape kali ntah aku dok ulng..maybe sbb nmpk dieorg dekat kot..

dieorg nye energy still ade...tu yg smgt nak tgk

kat 8tv tu kuar pasal ape plak??dieorg igt 4 girl tu sbb 4minute kot..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2009 12:17 PM | Show all posts
136# sukebintang
semalam, 8tv just bercrita performance 4minute kat inkigayo plus siar skit perfomance dorang melalui YT.. f(x) pun da sekali..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2009 12:28 PM | Show all posts
beutiful leader jihyun

gayoon nnt me cari..tak jumpe

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2009 12:39 PM | Show all posts
[Gayoon]  sings "HEART DAMAGE"  by Navi

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2009 12:42 PM | Show all posts
[SoHyun] Orange "Our Star"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046059 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.