Reply #121 pujanclay's post

of course.

Love. It's something you feel.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2008 09:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #120 hamizao's post

haha...

everyone hami, everyone...

ni bukannya hard and fast rule atau apa...

cuma menjentik minda sendiri dan meluaskan cinta.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2008 12:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #123 Agul's post

Nor was I ever loved...

True love cannot be gotten through marriage. It mustbe there before marriage.

Haha....many of my ancestors never had true love then....

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 7-4-2008 12:56 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2008 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Jika kita mencintai seseorang kerana Tuhan .. adakah itu dikira Unconditional Love ?

e.g.  Kita tahu mencintai isteri itu satu ibadat ... jadi kita mencintainya walaupun isteri itu tak memasak, tak kemas rumah,
tak buat ape yg patut ....

Boleh ke macam ni ?

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2008 01:09 PM | Show all posts
for me... the P.U.L is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never..no matter what.. it's more than what word can describe and only can be measured by heart.. .

tah..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-4-2008 02:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #124 hamizao's post

yang saya faham bukan macam tu hami...

true love must be there before marriage tu saya faham maksudnya seseorang itu memang perlu mempunyai sifat pengasih/kasih sayang/cinta dalam diri.

Kalau orang tu memang jenis tak ada perasaan kasih sayang maka memang tak akan wujud true love lah... so, keupayaanlah.

ni yg saya faham la. qoute tu takde explaination pun hami...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2008 02:43 PM | Show all posts

Reply #125 thedude's post

ntah. rasanya termasuk juga kot...

ko cinta2 cinta jugak... tapi tak bermaksud takleh menegur...

macam bapa yang marah anaknya, guru yang menegur pelajarnya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-4-2008 02:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #126 pesona1's post

yelah pesona...

tiada perkataan yang dapat menerangkan...

tapi kat forum ni terpaksa guna perkataan jugak lah...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2008 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Any quote, saying from men and women, known or unknown, kahlil gibran or not are just stimulation. None can guarantee the truth of his/her understanding.

So, we have to check for the effectiveness of this in our own life. Our own personal experience.

And so be it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2008 02:53 PM | Show all posts
dan,

kita hanya boleh merasa 'menyintai', kita takkan dapat rasa dicintai...

kalau kawan kita makan sup untuk kita, kita takkan merasa sedapnya sup itu. Kita hanya boleh merasa sup itu dgn lidah kita sendiri... bukan lidah orang lain.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2008 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thedude at 7-4-2008 01:06 AM
Jika kita mencintai seseorang kerana Tuhan .. adakah itu dikira Unconditional Love ?

e.g.  Kita tahu mencintai isteri itu satu ibadat ... jadi kita mencintainya walaupun isteri itu tak memasa ...

pada aku tu pun satu cara untuk mencintai..cinta itu luas...terlalu luas utk di berikan sempadan...
cara mencintai juga berbeza2 dan byk...
even org yg nmpk mcm kena queen control...kt nmpk mcm dia kena buli ngan istri dia..tp tu maybe cara dia mencintai istri dia..dia kesian istri dia penat..dia tolon la sidai kain ke..kemas umah ke..tp orl lain ckp dia kena queen control
padahal tu bukti kasih sayang dia pd istri dia...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 10:08 AM | Show all posts
What's P.U.L to me:

It is sharing and caring,
Giving and forgiving,
Loving and being loved,
Walking hand in hand,
Talking heart to heart,
Seeing through each other抯 eyes,
Laughing together,
Weeping together,
Praying together,
And always trusting
And believing
And thanking God
For each other

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2008 07:37 PM | Show all posts
love always make u smile...people may think u crazy when u just suddenly smile
love sometimes hurt u...people will again think u crazy when the saw ur sudden cry
but it doesn't mean that love is crazy..
that means love is Unconditional and unbelieveable
is that so??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2008 08:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #123 Agul's post

Benar.........

Thus far this is my current take on this topic ....in a nutshell...but I hope may be understood by most:

Love is basically an emotion ...of feeling.........and is therefore an energy. At it's highest level it is pure and spiritual. Now I recall a reading many years back whose writer describe love at the spiritual level as, the spirit or soul of the lover and the beloved entwine (macam 2 columns of smoke coming together) and become one. At this level all is real and true. There is no doubt, no condition nor boundaries...and so on as such conditions cannot exist at this level.. .So, I am now saying that at this level, love is pure and unconditional and all is true, satisfied and fulfilled. The purpose therefore is to become One with the beloved. Is applicable to man and wife, man and family member whom he loves or  man and God................So when you become One, you have full understanding of the other and will therefore not do anything  that might cause hurt, anger, ........ on the part of the other. You cater for the want and need of the other.

The trouble is at human level , love is usually bound by other emotions such that it is not so easy to attain true or pure love. Hence I therefore believe that true or pure love  or PUL is divine.........

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2008 08:47 PM | Show all posts
u all read a lot of book about love...i've tremendous respect to all of u..
tp kan...agak2 la...bila umur kita dah 60 70 tahun...apa pandangan kita terhadap love...this unconditional love...coz we have experience many years of love

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-4-2008 10:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #136 pujanclay's post

it would be strengthen, then.. if we have gone thru good or bad with the person we love, and still, they are there beside us...

PUL to me is the love that is sacrificial in nature, yet giving pure joy to the receiver and the giver..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2008 12:08 AM | Show all posts

Reply #136 pujanclay's post

Don't be surprise that we may also realise how little a love we have given or received ..

To many of us, we go through the motion of living because it is a duty or responsibility. We get married because everyone else does.....otherwise the mother/father would start asking bilo laee lah! Apokono eh, Jang? So we get the next eligible person that turns up. Hahaha....ada juga on the rebound. Tu lah banyak kes suami/isteri curang..................Kalau betul2 sayang, PUL ke, kita tidak akan nak menyakiti pasangan kita, kita jaga tingkah laku sendiri dll..... That is why at normal human level, PUL is difficult. There is still many base  emotions that effect our feelings  and  actions. For example... need to flaunt wealth , need to fill out boredom, need to prove virility/attractiveness to the other sex especially when one is past mid-life. For those who have been abused as a child may even become abusive adults. Macam-macam lagilah.

The saddest thing is if we have never been shown love as a child or when growing up, we may most likely not be able to show love too. Sometimes father was a strict disciplinarian, mother docile...father had his way. When we become parents we spoil our children rotten. They take things for granted...then we begin  to set the rules......conditions....How do we read this in relation to PUL?

[ Last edited by  hamizao at 10-4-2008 12:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2008 04:05 AM | Show all posts
true unconditional love. Very touching to say the least.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-4-2008 06:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #139 hang19's post

very touching..my heart cry seh watching this klip..
the only thing that can touch me more than this clip does is my mother love

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 11:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.570959 second(s), 46 queries .