CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 29-7-2010 01:14 PM | Show all posts
A day after she flashed a lot of leg in a thigh-high Versace slit dress, Angelina Jolie covered up in a black spaghetti strap dress at a Salt press conference Wednesday in Seoul, South Korea.

"I think you feel sexy if you live an honest and bold life," she told reporters, according to the Korea Herald. "Maybe living life the way I've always lived it had something to do with that, but really, what makes me feel sexy is Brad. He always makes me feel sexy and desirable."

PHOTOS: Angelina Jolie's hottest red carpet looks

Jolie, 35, also praised Pitt, 46, for his parenting skills.

He's the reasons she's able to balance work and family life so well, she noted.

"I'm fortunate enough to work just a few months out of the year, and I have the luxury of having Brad help out as well," she said. "I have so much respect for everyday parents. For me and the best thing to do for myself is to combine my work and my children as much as possible."

PHOTOS: Brad Pitt's cutest moments with the kids

She added that her kids are even accompanying her while she tours the world to promote Salt.

"My children are here [in Korea] enjoying their time, enjoying their Korean breakfast, watching baseball over their hotel windows, and playing in the swimming pool," she said.

During the press conference, Jolie also suggested there could be a Salt sequel.

"We're leaving it up to the fans," she said. "If the people want another one, certainly we'll give it to them."

PHOTOS: All of Angelina Jolie's Us Weekly covers!

The Oscar-winning actress famously replaced Tom Cruise in the movie about a CIA officer falsely accused of being a Russian agent.

Said Jolie, "I would love to revisit the role because we think there’s a lot more to the story. But we don't know where we'll go yet. We've talked about more exotic locations for one."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-7-2010 01:19 PM | Show all posts
gojes

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2010 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1359# LaVida
ni gambar dekat...

mustahil shi pakai lipstik
suri maybe

besar pjg dh anak dara sorg ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2010 01:22 PM | Show all posts
muka mad kt sini nampak sungguh nakal

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2010 05:11 PM | Show all posts
baru je layan Salt tadi ... angie rambut pendek .. ada iras shi ... ekekek patut la shi suh dia potong rambut ...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2010 05:13 PM | Show all posts
A dash of salt and a pinch of pizzazz! Continuing the promotional tour for her movie Salt on Wednesday, Angelina Jolie greets fans at the South Korea premiere of her action film.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-7-2010 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1364# mawarputih2612

syok tgk v ... dpt pegang tangan dua2 abg dia .... shi maybe rasa dia tak perlukan protection dari abg2 kot ...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2010 08:53 PM | Show all posts
i ade terbaca somewhere lah katanya kemesraan Brangelina masa premiere Salt hanya dibuat-buat...
xpaham betul lah.press yg wt statement nih mesti geng dengan Jen...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2010 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1327# NonaNaga

Brad always touch Angie butt..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2010 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Reply  LaVida
ni gambar dekat...

mustahil shi pakai lipstik
suri maybe

bes ...
mawarputih2612 Post at 29-7-2010 13:20

sebijik muka daddy dy...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2010 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1369# sitisarah74

kan i like..............asal aku pulak lebih2....
mana lagi ni tader kuar kat media lagi ke couple nie.....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2010 03:21 PM | Show all posts
hot mama....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 08:25 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie takes care to schedule 'date nights' with her partner Brad Pitt - because she's convinced a little bit of romance will help "hold" their relationship "together".

The actress admits she carefully plans time away from their six children so they can be together as a couple - even if it only means sneaking off to another corner of their house to have dinner on their own.

She tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "We actually schedule them (date nights). We just had one the other night and we went next door so we didn't have to worry about the paparazzi and the kids didn't know where we were. We have a house that has two sections so we go to the part that's normally the studio and the office and just have dinner as a couple."

"If you can hold it together - which is hard these days and a lot of people separate - then you have to work at it, and you have to make that time when you are not Mom and Dad once in a while."

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1373# deena7

sweet!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 12:27 PM | Show all posts
melting giler babas aku ngk picca dorang ni...
Angie and Brad really in love la weiii....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt Calls Himself "Mr. Mom"

Brad Pitt has given himself a new nickname.

"He calls himself Mr. Mom," Andrew Morton, who wrote the explosive new tell-all Angelina: An Unauthorized Biography, said on Fox News Channel's Fox & Friends Monday.

Morton says that Angelina Jolie, 35, used Maddox, now 8, to "bait" Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

"Well, it's kind of playing happy family. He's a great caregiver, this Brad Pitt.... So here's Maddox, this cute little kid, playing around and it draws somebody in. And in all fairness, friends of Angelina, all said it was Brad that made the [pass] in that relationship," explains Morton.

But Jolie wasn't completely off the hook: "Psychologically, she makes men almost compromise themselves to cheat on their girlfriends, or cheat on their wives in order to be with her," says Morton. "The only man that's never rejected her is Maddox."

Morton also touches on Jolie's abandonment at the hands of her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, as a child -- which Us Weekly first reported in an exclusive excerpt of the the book.

"In a way [abandonment] explains so much: the cutting, the drugs, the kind of bi-sexuality, an awful lot in her life is explained in those formative months. Her mother took it out on Angelina because she looked like [Jon] Voight," says Morton, who adds that it caused Jolie to cut her "neck...thighs...breast with a knife" later in life.

"It's weird but for someone like Angelina, who's in this psychological trauma, it's a release and that's one of the central aspects of the book," he says of the destructive habit.

Jolie even hired a hitman to kill herself at one point, according to the author. "She went through a bit of a depression, suicidal thoughts and on one occasion, she said she hired a hitman and she was going to pay by installments," says Morton.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2010 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1376# perempuanayu

what a crap! giler hapa author nih..buat lah lagi citer tipu..kali ni babitkan si maddox plak ...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply  perempuanayu

what a crap! giler hapa author nih..buat lah lagi citer tipu..kali ni babitk ...
honey_jelly Post at 3-8-2010 21:55

i rse author yg bikin panas nih msti geng ngn si jenuh tuh...suke sgt nk rosakkn institusi kkeluargaan org len...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2010 11:05 PM | Show all posts
usah dilayan author psiko attention seeker tuh ..
kalo ada lagi org still tak nampak betapa genuinenya relationship BA ni .. mmg mata letak kat lutut laaa weiii

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2010 08:31 AM | Show all posts
its all in the past..so what? ange is now in a much better place than she was back then..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 07:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056425 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.