CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mypuppyiz

The Legend/Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi ~ Bae Yong Joon

[Copy link]
Post time 5-4-2008 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Haha tu la penangan YJ kat jepun yg takde tolong bandingnya dgn artis lain ....buat plak kat Osaka Dome ....tu pun  nk dapat tiket bukan senang mcm fanmeet April Snow dulu sampai kena buat loteri...bayangkanle fans yg berdaftar pun dah 100K  org ni belum masuk lg silent admirer

yelah Damsu punya scene mcm Saeoh HW sikit je..kena tgk awal2 plak...bestnya kalu tambah lg watak romantik semua tu...

continue recaps.....

Psycho Kajin finds out and is jealous and...psycho. She attacksSae-Oh's village when Lord Hwangwoong is away. To make it worse, Sae-Ohis nine months pregnant:

But being an awesome heroine, she gives birth in a cave:

And rises from childbirth to immediately go into battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2008 09:59 PM | Show all posts
She gave the baby to some other villagers to hide:

But after the battke Sae-Oh found the villagers dead and baby gone. Kajin got it:

Lord Hwangwoong gets there too late and all he sees is the field of battle:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2008 10:00 PM | Show all posts
You don't need to be a Divine Being to know things are going to go bad!

Sae-Oh tracks Kajin, whose goal is to take everything he values in life (aka Sae-Oh and the baby) away from Lord Hwangwoong:

Sae-Ohis one tough lady. Childbirth, battle, than a full day tracking, andclimbing that peak. And she still has her sword. OMG. You rock.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2008 10:01 PM | Show all posts
She begs for her baby back from Kajin:

But Kajin wants to fight and Sae-Oh obliges:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2008 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Kajin throws the Baby off the cliff and oh no...the rage and grief andthe power bound in the phoenix heart are all too much, and Sae-Ohtransforms into 'Black Phoenix', a possessed entity controlled by thephoenix heart (as opposed to the other way around), only capable ofincredible destruction:

Eventhough Lord Hwangwoong rescued the Baby at the last moment and tries tobreak through to her about this, it's too late. Sae-Oh is gone:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2008 10:03 PM | Show all posts
I told you not to fall for a human!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-4-2008 10:04 PM | Show all posts
He tries to use the other spirits to control her but it can't be done:

So he has to kill his OTP himself. That is the only thing that would stop her:

The spirit is gone and Sae-Oh is back to normal. She is also dying:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2008 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Even dying she wipes his tears. Mmmm, crying Divine Being with an OTP. Thank you, kdrama!

And she dies:

Tears!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-4-2008 10:05 PM | Show all posts
He is now returning the favor and is wiping his dead OTP's cold tears:

The he gets up and picks up the baby. Kajin is of course understandably freaked, thinking she will get thunderbolts:

But he just asks her, wet-eyed, what would it take for her to believe even she is one of his people.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-4-2008 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Kajin can't take it, all that kindness, which is worse than rage, and jumps off a cliff to her death:

And then it rains for seven days and seven nights to put out the fire,land is submerged, Lord Hwangwoong leaves his son on earth and returnsto heavens as he believes he's failed.

But...he leaves tokens and symbols to be awoken in the future.

- end eps 1 review

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 09:30 AM | Show all posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqdHCqOPvs

made an mv not that good..damsu damsu

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by buffy07 at 6-4-2008 09:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BqdHCqOPvs

made an mv not that good..damsu damsu
s

thanks for sharing buffy ...lovely MV ....love all the Damsu moments

paste it for you

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:48 PM | Show all posts
beware SPOILER ALERT!!

CREDIT: dangermousie @ LJC BYJ

Ep 2

I am watching The Legend ep 2, and I can tell, it's going to become one of my favorite things ever.

Dark, and complicated, and heroic fantasy have always been my favorite.

Oh, and Sujini (the heroine) has been brought up from a baby by a bunch of warrior monks? I lurve her.

Actually,I like all the 'good' characters, so far: the tomboyish, tough Sujini.Her older sister, Kiha, who ended up with the evil Tiger clan. Sujini'squasi father (who is what, 20 years older than she?), Cheoro, the one'embodying' the spirit of the dragon (OMG, his own father put that intohis heart, yikes). And I like Dam Deok, who is not having the nicestlife.

I love the incredible visuals, too, and the fast pace, and the complicated filming, and the sheer gorgeousness of it all.

Warrior Monks in search of the symbols before the bad guys (Tiger Tribe descendants) get to them:

The King's Sister is about to give birth (not to Dam Deok):

Poor Cheoro, his own father did it to him (out of desperation, but still!)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Kiha, Sujini's older sister. She (or Sujini, it's on purpose vague)'possessed' by the spirit of the Phoenix (I think they both are). Sheis also Kajin's reincarnation:

I just love this shot of Kiha with the head elder of the Tiger Tribe:

BabySujini, adorable. (She is Sae-Ok's reincarnation. She is also possessedby the Phoenix. Why do I think she is the 'true' one and Kiha the'black' one. After all, in the past life both Kajin and Sae-Ok had thesame power, one after the other):

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Sujini with her adoptive father:

Seriously, they poured money into this:

Young Dam Deok:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Older Kiha with someone who might not be a good guy But is totally hot:

Sujini sees Kiha but doesn't know who she is:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-4-2008 04:53 PM | Show all posts
beware SPOILER ALERT!!

CREDIT: dangermousie @ LJC BYJ

Eps 3-4

Yes, I am obsessed with The Legend and am marathonning it. Am almost done with ep 4.

"If I fight well, will I be a good person?"

No, Dam Deok, you are never going to find this kind of certainty anywhere, much as you'd like it.

Awwwww.

Also, in ep 4 we finally have:

a. All the characters grown up and
b.The first meeting between Dam Deok and Sujini and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,my OTP senses are not only tingling, that is arguably the cutesthero/heroine meeting ever. I loled so hard.

Because he sees her gambling and pick-pocketing and is totally amused.

And then later, when she gets in trouble because she is falsely accused of horse-theft, he rescues her and as gratitude she:
a. tries to pick his wallet
b. tries to get him to pay for random info
c. tries to borrow money from him for gambling

Operative word being 'tries.'

LOL. He is so matter-of-fact about foiling her. SQUEE.

Andthen she offers to take him to a brothel. Because the girls there areso hot that even though she is a girl herself, even she gets aroused.LOL. Does she work on commission there or what?

And there is a pause and then he literally laughs out loud.

OMG.

I ship them like mad already.

Andguess what, she does take him there. And is all 'don't let them knowyou are a virgin.' (Lady, he's a hottie Prince, I doubt that very much).

LOLOLOLOL. And the best part of it is he is even more amused/endeared by her than I am.

Andthen they get to the brothel and he is like 'did you say [Name]Brothel?' And she is all 'yeah, yeah, the girls there are the best inthe city' and he matter-of-factly is 'I didn't think they were thatgood' and she starts to stare and then the painted ladies basicallyrush past her to Dam Deok and are all we missed you!' LOL.

And he gets her free booze.

And it gets even better and more awesome from there.

Oh, I ship them like MAD.

CAPS:

Ho Gae showing spear thrusts to his cousin, Dam Deok. Awww, boys. I wish you didn't grow up as mortal enemies.

YoungHo Gae rescues young Kiha, as is arranged by Kiha's creepy people. I'dlike for them to be a secondary (potentially evil) OTP, but I don'tthink this will happen:

Even if they are cute together and he totally digs her:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Studious chibi!Dam Deok is adorable:

And occasionally emo:

Creepozoid Yon family, which wants to take over. Poor awesome Ho Gae, why were you born into such a psycho family, why?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:55 PM | Show all posts
I love the pretty chime things:

CreepyLady Yon, Ho Gae's mom is all 'you suck, and your Dad the King sucks,and your blood is polluted, and I clearly haven't read Macbeth inschool.'

Use magic Report

Post time 6-4-2008 04:56 PM | Show all posts
I love these shots in the herbal garden.
>>>guna CGI utk nmpk taman herba lg besar dr yg sebenar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 02:27 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166950 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.