CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

A LOVE TO KILL ~ Rain & Shin Min Ah ~ Sesi Borak2...

[Copy link]
Post time 7-2-2007 05:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1299 mesmerize's post

aku dgr korang bercerite mcm best jer..
tp aku tak boleh ikut le citer ni.. tak thu le nape!!  byk kali aku tgk citer ni tp.. mcm tak dpt menarik perhatian ku kecuali Bi jer.... huhuhuhuhuhu
tp kalau ost die mmg aku tertarik.... best siot, byk kali ulang pun tak buhsan!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2007 05:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by moondance at 7-2-2007 04:49 PM

haaa...all in... : hehehe...beautiful days lerr...

oopsss.... kita ingat abang hensem tu je. lupa tajuk

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 01:39 AM | Show all posts
Spoiler Alert...
Episode 11

Mingoo is fixing Eun Seok's show. He asks, "would you like someone ramen?" Eun Seok realizes that Bokgu has been doing/saying what Mingoo did before. Bokgu is singing the song to his brother. He tells Eun Seok that he knows that song. He says, "my brother taught me. Kang Mingoo. The man who loved you to death. Now, you don't even know who he is. Did you tell him that you would love him till the day he died? Is that how you love someone?! My brother was happy for the first time because of you. Why didn't you follow along with him? You will know how it feels to be thrown away." Joon Sung is looking over some papers and his secretary tells him that Bokgu's brother is in the hospital. Back at the hospital, Bokgu walks away, but Eun Seok tells him that she doesn't know what he said. Mingoo is grasping something in his hands and Bokgu opens Mingoo's hand. Outside, Eun Seok collapses and Da Jung asks, "Ms. Eun Seok, Do you not remember me? I am the one that sold you the pictures of you and Mingoo." They walk outside to the stairs. Da Jung says, "I am sorry. You can take me to the prison if you want. I will pay you back as well. I don't know what Bokgu did to you, but he knows what he did. Please forgive him." Da Jung gets on her knees and says, "I will say sorry for Bokgu. Please forgive Bokgu and just spit as his face. If that does not make you better, you can hit me until you feel better." Eun Seok just walks away. Da Jung chases after her and does not let Eun Seok in Mingoo's room. Da Jung says, "Your relationship with Mingoo is over."

Inside the room, Bokgu walks out, Mingoo opens his eyes. Bokgu sees Eun Seok when Da Jung says, "Congratulations, you crazy (-___-)." Eun Seok is walking along the streets when she sees posters of her on the ground. Joon Sung watches her from a distance. Bokgu is drinking, Da Jung asks, "How are you feeling? Revenge is stabbing a nail in someone's heart. However, you will feel worse inside. I know how weak and nice you are. Why did you do that her?" Bokgu gets up and asks Da Jung if she wants to go to kareoke.
Bokgu and his friends are singing in the kareoke. Meanwhile, Eun Seok is still walking when she collapses on the stairs. She tries to fix her shoes. Bokgu is singing and everyone looks exhausted. Eun Seok is eating ramen alone. Bokgu starts to cry after he finishes his song. He walks over to Da Jung and covers her with his jacket. Then, he walks out of the room. Eun Seok is throwing up outside of the restaurant. The store owner pats her back and asks her why she ate two bowls of ramen. Eun Seok says she is fine and the owner walks away. Eun Seok begins to cry.Bokgu lights a cigerette, but he hears Eun Seok saying, "Don't smoke. Smoking is bad to your health." He also hears Eun Seok crying all around him. He covers his ears.

The next day, Da Jung takes the water away from her brother. She says, "this is for Bokgu. Use cold water to wash your face." Bokgu listens to what everyone is talking about outside. His friend says, "Hey, go outside so i can sleep some more." Da Jung tells Bokgu to eat the prime rib. Bokgu's friend tries to eat the prime rib, but Da Jung says, "eat the ground beef." Bokgu offers his friend all the prime rib. Da Jung says, "I want a son. I want someone that is better than my brother." Da Jung chokes and Bokgu hands her a cup of water. Eun Seok walks into her house when her mom comes out and asks her where she was. The mother asks, "You really didn't go out with the bodyguard?" Eun Seok says, "I'm really tired." The mother says, "Let's go to Joon Sung and say sorry. Tell him that a dirty bum forced you to go out with him." Eun Seok yells, "He is not a dirty bum!! He is the same guy as Joon Sung." Eun Seok asks, "What did you tell to Mingoo? Did you call him a dirty bum as well?" The mother says, "Why are you bringing up Mingoo?" Eun Seok walks away when her mother grabs her. Eun Seok tells her mom that her bodyguard was Mingoo's brother. The bodyguard wanted to get revenge because of what we did to Mingoo. She says, "we got what we deserved." Meanwhile, Bokgu is fighting inside the gym. He knocks her out when he hears Eun Seok saying, "do you need money again? I don't have any money right now, but I'll ask Joon Sung for some money." Then he hears Da Jung saying, "dont worry about the hospital bill. I took it out of your brother's bank account." Bokgu holds his final punch and walks away.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 01:41 AM | Show all posts
Continue...

Bokgu's friend is sitting down inside Da Jung's restaurant when he asks, "Do you see something different about me?... It's my hairstyle." Da Jung hits him on the head. Bokgu rushes and asks Da Jung for Mingoo's bank account. Da Jung asks why and says, "I got the money from Eun Seok." Bokgu asks, "What?" Da Jung says, "I sold the pictures of Mingoo and Eun Seok. This is nothing compared to what you did." Bokgu throws the table and asks, "Did you tell Eun Seok that Mingoo wanted the money?" Bokgu's friend tells Bokgu that he arranged everything. Da Jung tells Bokgu to punch her. Bokgu's friend says, "We didn't do this to get money. We just wanted to help Mingoo out." Everyone starts to cry and Bokgu walks away. He remembers what Eun Seok said, "I Don't remember, I don't even know if I really loved him." Eun Seok is packing her bag when she grabs Perro and puts him in her drawer. Eun Seok is driving when she leaves a message for Mingoo. She says, "It's me Eun Seok. I'm sorry for not believing you. I should of waited a bit longer." Bokgu is searching around when he finds Mingoo's journal. Bokgu checks his brother's messages and he tries to listen to the messages. However, the phone asks for a password. Bokgu looks through at the calendar and puts in the date as the password. He hears the message Eun Seok left. She says, "It's me Eun Seok. I'm sorry for not believing you. I should of waited a bit longer. Why didn't you call back? I cannot break up like this. Meet me once. How can you do this to me? Bokgu is stunned and starts to cry. He calls Eun Seok's coordi and asks for Eun Seok. Bokgu searches everywhere for Eun Seok. Eun Seok passes right above Bokgu. Eun Seok is on top of a building when she remembers what she said to Bokgu. [You're a good man.] She takes a step and stands over the ledge. She extends her arm and leans forward. Bokgu is still looking for Eun Seok. Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room and says, "Mingoo oppa, oh my gosh.." She starts to cry when Mingoo cries and tries to say Eun Seok. Bokgu watches from outside and sits down. He punches his chest and cries.

The next day, Eun Seok's coordinator asks, "where are you?" Eun Seok says, "Somewhere you don't know. Tell my parents that I am okay." Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room and asks, "Did you sleep well? I was going to come early, but I slept too much. She begins to massage Mingoo's body. Outside, Joon Sung asks Bokgu if his brother is doing fine. He says, "You got what you wanted. Isn't it time for you to back off." Bokgu says, "Take Eun Seok away." Joon Sung asks, "Are you playing around?" Bokgu says, "Before she runs away, take her away." Joon Sung says, "I am hear to say sorry. I feel guilty too." Bokgu tells Joon Sung that Eun Seok is in his brother's room. He tells Joon Sung to take her away. Bokgu says, "Sorry." Joon Sung says, "I have nothing to do with Eun Seok now. I guess you really began to love Eun Seok." and walks away. Eun Seok is walking in the rain when Bokgu walks over to her with an umbrella. He asks, "Are you hurt? You look really hurt." Eun Seok ignores him and continues to walk. Bokgu follows her all the way to the motel. Inside, Eun Seok collapses and Bokgu waits in the rain. He rushes inside and goes into Eun Seok's room. He tries to wake Eun Seok up. He says, "I thought I was wrong before. I am sorry for assuming. I'm really sorry. Let's not meet next time.

The next day, Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room when she sees a different patient. She runs over to a nurse and asks, "Where is Mingoo?" The nurse says, "Bokgu wanted to keep his brother's location confidential." Meanwhile, Bokgu is lying dead in the gym. Eun Seok walks in and Bokgu walks away. Eun Seok follows Bokgu and asks, "where is Mingoo?" Bokgu says, "I don't know." Eun Seok says, "You want me to search the whole country for him?" Bokgu picks her up and tells the taxi driver to take her to the Han district. Bokgu arrives at Da Jung's place when he sees Eun Seok waiting outside. He passes her, when Eun Seok says, "I am never leaving. Tell me where Mingoo is." Bokgu ignores her and continues to walk. Inside his room, Bogu throws his jacket. Da Jung and Bokgu's friend see Eun Seok on the stairs. Eun Seok asks, "Where is Mingoo at?" They say, "We don't even know." Da Jung says, "Are you (^_^)V? Mingoo's life is over. You won't be able to marry if a scandal occurs." Eun Seok continues to ask her where Mingoo is. Da Jung says, "Don't look at me like that." She pushes her aside and says, "You have been punished. Don't look back twice." Bokgu's friend says, "We can't leave her outside. She is going to freeze to death." Da Jung says, "who cares, Do you know this quote, Love is not loyalty." Bokgu is walking out when Da Jung says, "Eun Seok just left." Bokgu is lying on his bed when his friend says, "I wonder how cold it is outside. I feel bad for the people who don't have homes." Bokgu says, "turn the lights off." Bokgu's friend thinks about going outside but doesn't because it is too cold. The lights are off, Bokgu's friend says, "Da Jung was lying, Eun Seok is still waiting outside." Bokgu wasn't sleeping and walks out towards Eun Seok. Bokgu calls for Da Jung, Da Jung says, "what do you want?" She opens the door and sees Eun Seok in Bokgu's arms. Bokgu asks, "Can you take care of her?"

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 01:45 AM | Show all posts

credit:miw

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 01:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-2-2007 01:57 AM | Show all posts
Rain's cries out hard...  

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 01:59 AM | Show all posts
Eun Sok finally new about Mingoo...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2007 02:11 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 07:29 AM | Show all posts
cedeynyer aku tgk gambar rain nangis nih..pepagi dah emo taw..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by airahthislove at 8-2-2007 01:57 AM
Rain's cries out hard...  

time ni aku geli pun ado tgk ingus RAIN..tp sebak lak lama2 huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 08:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Hana_Hirokawa at 8-2-2007 07:48 AM

time ni aku geli pun ado tgk ingus RAIN..tp sebak lak lama2 huhu

miahahahaa...buat2 tak nampak je.kekekeke
tapi tu lah sedih siut je ep.malam tadi...

Use magic Report

daisyazzuri This user has been deleted
Post time 8-2-2007 09:02 AM | Show all posts
menjadi betul Rain nangis!.. kita yg tengok pun leh sebak sama.. kalau dah nangis tahap camtu mmg sume hingusan pun akan kuar.. erm, tp yg pasti, that guy really maintain comel & cute jer..!!  

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 09:13 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1313 daisyazzuri's post

betullll.... sedih siott.. dah le panjang scene tu.. kalau tetiba NG tengah jalan haru je...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 09:32 AM | Show all posts
selepas je ES dah tau abg rain jadi camtu dia dah rasa bersalah sgt dan tiang kabel pun rasa bersalah jugak kerana sbb pengumuman pertunangan tu menyebabkan abg rain terterjun bangunan.... kita suka tengok rain dlm cite tu ....kiut..........walaupun comot

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by airahthislove at 8-2-2007 01:45 AM

avatar gif dia naik beskal takdo ker?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-2-2007 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by airahthislove at 8-2-2007 01:57
Rain's cries out hard...  

nangis sampai leleh ayaq idung tu yg dahsyat!!!! sungguh2 gler....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 10:00 AM | Show all posts
abang dia mati ke last nanti?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 10:10 AM | Show all posts
katanya..mati!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts
x suka tgk rain smlm..mcm jahat sgt buat kt ES cam tue...sian ES..sedey giler episod smlm...!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 06:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063776 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.