Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 11-7-2010 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deena7 at 11-7-2010 13:09

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-7-2010 01:10 PM | Show all posts
f you perused the profile of Angelina Jolie in the August issue of Vanity Fair, you may have noticed something: She has a new tattoo.

You can see it in the photo at left, a smallish bit of ink on the inside of her right thigh. The VF story doesn't comment on it -- writer Rich Cohen notes that when he interviewed her during the filming of "The Tourist," her tattoos were covered by makeup -- but an intrepid reporter for MTV News asked Jolie about the new mark during a junket for "Salt" in Washington Friday (July 9).

"It's for Brad," she says, declining to elaborate. While we think it's lovely that she'd want to get some new ink for her partner Brad Pitt, The Dish Rag is not willing to settle for not knowing what it says. So we grabbed our copy of VF, fired up the scanner and zoomed in, attempting to see what she had inked on her leg.

The blown-up image is at the right there. While we don't want to say definitively, we're pretty sure Angelina's new tattoo says "Whiskey & Beer." Or possibly "Mister Brad." The latter makes more sense, but we really like the idea of Angelina getting a tattoo for Brad that says "Whiskey & Beer."

We'll leave it to you to ponder the tattoo's location, and what secret meaning the phrase might have for the couple. What do you think?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2010 01:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2010 11:02 PM | Show all posts
woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
close up tak clear lahh

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2010 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Angelina on Marrying Brad: "It'd Be Hard to Say No"

Sure, both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt bring home the bacon. But if you ask their kids, only one of them has the chops to fry it in a pan.

Hint: it's not "goofy mommy."

"He's better at making eggs and bacon than I am," Jolie says of her man in what was obviously a hard-hitting interview airing on GMA (and Nightline!) today. "I try, but I think everybody prefers dad's eggs and bacon."

Believe it or not, the insights don't stop there.

After all, what better moment than the second birthday of the youngest Jolie-Pitts (Happy birthday, Knox and Viv!) to inquire about the possibility of expanding the six-strong brood, right?

"There's no plans at the moment for more, but we always talk about it," Jolie explains. "We're always open. We kind of joke about it cause in the morning we're so tired, cause there's—nobody spends the night, we wake up and we have breakfast and then we have help come in, and so we always have this thing kind of first thing in the morning where we're really, really tired and we always look at each other and wonder, are we ever gonna get sleep?"

Not that the disappearance of a REM cycle is enough to dissuade them from putting their parenting skills to the absolute test.

"We still love the idea of having more children," she says.

In fact, it's only now that Jolie says she and Pitt have gotten into a manageable routine with the kids.

"We pride ourselves on the fact that we got it, we got this. We got the juice, we got the thing, we're like bartenders, we're like waiters," she explains of their chaotic morning routine. "We got shoes going on, and somebody brushing their teeth, and somebody getting something and somebody put that down, and stop screaming, and no, you have to wear that jacket, I can't find the pink one, please just go out the door."

As for how they manage to keep it all together in the morning, Jolie credits her partner in crime. And life.

"We still I think are able to do it because we manage to have a great laugh. We do it together and we find fun in it and because of that it doesn't matter if you don't get sleep, it's an honor to take care of them."

It's probably less of an honor to discipline them, but she and Pitt have managed to split those responsibilities and down gender lines, no less.

"I think I'm better at disciplining the girls and he's better at disciplining the boys. Because I think girls and daddy can just kind of bat their eyes. And the boys, funny enough, can kind of get me."

And just think what might happen if those forces combine for good, not evil. Could there be a Jolie-Pitt union really and truly in the works? Apparently so. Provided that's something their kids want.

"I think it'd be hard to say no to the kids," she says, adding rather quickly that, at the moment, "They're not asking. They're very aware that nothing's missing."

Of Pitt, she says she doesn't need a piece of paper to mark their partnership. And while before Jolie was reticent to label him a soul mate or the love of her life, she seems to have softened up on that issue, too, admitting that he's changed her mind on the entire concept.

"He makes me feel that there is [such a thing]," she says. "He's of course the love of my life…we wouldn't have six children if we weren't absolutely sure of that."

Six children and, perhaps, counting.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2010 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1285# peccan

i LIKE !!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-7-2010 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Angelina spoke to Reuters over the weekend, and she got some more “Why is Shiloh dressing like a boy?” questions. Angelina basically said that Shiloh is just a kid and Shi‘s Montenegro style is the bomb. But since this is the new, haughty Angelina, she couches her response with a side of judgment. Angelina says: “I think she is fascinating, the choices she is making. And I would never be the kind of parent to force somebody to be something they are not. I think that is just bad parenting.” Here that, all of you “Shiloh should dress like a princess all the time” moms? Let a tomboy be a tomboy.

It’s never easy being a style trendsetter, opening yourself up for criticism from the world’s fashionista. But for a four year-old, it might seem especially hard — unless your mother is Angelina Jolie.

Jolie, who is currently promoting her upcoming film “Salt,” defended her daughter Shiloh’s style choices over the weekend, calling them “fascinating” and saying she would not force any of her six children to be something they are not.

In recent months Shiloh, 4, has been pictured wearing boys’ neckties, jackets, hats and other clothing that sparked headlines about the youngster being a bit of a tomboy.

“I think she (Shiloh) is fascinating, the choices she is making. And I would never be the kind of parent to force somebody to be something they are not. I think that is just bad parenting,” she told Reuters on Saturday.

Jolie, who is raising her kids with partner Brad Pitt, said encouraging the kids’ sense of self-expression was an important part of their upbringing.

“Children should be allowed to express themselves in whatever way they wish without anybody judging them because it is an important part of their growth,” she said, before adding: “Society always has something to learn when it comes to the way we judge each other, label each other. We have far to go.”

Indeed, Jolie said the crew grew uncomfortable on the set of “Salt” when she dressed in men’s clothes for her role as a gung-ho CIA officer wrongly accused of being a Russian spy. To hide, she must disguise herself as a man.

“It was fascinating,” she said. “The stunt guys I usually hung out talking to, didn’t want to hang out with me. The girls didn’t know how to respond…there was something about him that kind of freaked the whole crew out.

[From Yahoo News]

I cosign what Angelina says about Shiloh and letting kids express themselves. Most likely, whatever tomboy style Shiloh wants to rock is just some phase. And if it’s not? Who gives a f-ck? What’s the worst case scenario? That Shiloh has a lifelong aversion to dresses? That she grows up to be a tomboyish woman? That she’s - gasp - a pantsuit-wearing lesbian? Whatever.

Meanwhile, Angelina also has a new interview with Nightline, and ABC News just put some clips and excerpts online (ABC News piece here). Here are some highlights:

Angelina on the real-life Russian spy drama: “It’s bizarre, isn’t it? It’s been so bizarre for us. … I have two halves. You know, a part of me feels, as a citizen of a country, you think, ‘I don’t want anything to affect our new positive relationship with Russia.’ And the other part of me is somebody who’s in a film, thinks, ‘My god, what timing.’ And this is so strange, because all through making the film, there was a question of, ‘Is it possible? Does it still exist today? Is it poignant? Is it relevant?’”

Has Angelina ever punched someone? “I have,” Jolie said. She was a teenager. “I did punch,” Jolie said. “I think because I was so — it was my first fight, you know? And you — and you don’t know what else to do. But you just want it to be, I don’t know. You figure you better do it right the first time or they’re gonna come back at you!” But she added, “real fighting is so awkward and not cool at all.”

On her dangerous stunt-work: “Because I have six kids, I would never do something that could kill me,” Jolie said. “But there were things that were — I could have broken my arm or broken my leg, or that kind of thing.”

The tough-girl persona: “In some way,” she said, “I suppose. Or I wouldn’t be able to do the film. … As I said, if it came down to something I had to do, I’m fine to get dirty and tough with the best of ‘em, you know? Because I would believe in what I’m fighting for. And I’m not afraid. But I’m also just Mommy, and goofy Mommy.”

Her kids? “They’re in the hotel room,” Jolie said “…I’m sure they’ve made a fort out of every possible thing in that room.”

Plans for more kids? “There’s no plans at the moment for more,” Jolie said. “But always talk about it. We’re always open. You know? We kind of joke about it, ’cause in the morning we’re so tired. ‘Cause there — nobody spends the night. We wake up and we have breakfast. … And so, we always have this thing kind of first thing in the morning where we’re really, really tired. And we always look at each other and wonder like, Are we ever gonna get sleep?’ And then we joke about sleep. … But yet, we still love the idea of having more children.”

Food, and a Knox story: “We take turns. He’s better at making eggs and bacon than I am. I try. But I think everybody prefers Dad’s eggs and bacon. They always want pancakes. Knox is very into pancakes right now. And gets really upset if he can’t have pancakes. You know, we just try to– we try to corral them. We’ve had to put new gates up, because the twins are kind of going everywhere, while we were trying to make breakfast and get the other others out the door for camp. So, we’ve had to put like extra gates on the kitchen. And– we have drawers in the kitchen full of toys. And we’ve got– you know, just stations kind of for somebody’s getting ready. So, the twins have their own little section. … We pride ourselves on the fact that we got it. We got this… We got it. You get the juice, you get the thing. We’re like bartenders. We’re like– we’re like waiters. You know?”

Who is the Bad Cop with the kids? “I think I’m better at disciplining the girls. And he’s better at disciplining the boys,” she said. “But we — we kind of made a plan early on that we believe that you can’t be good cop / bad cop. That you have to back each other no matter what! We are working together. You cannot break us.”

[From ABC News]

She also says she “really does root for women” when asked about the research she did with female CIA officers. It sounds like a good interview, doesn’t it? The full Nightline interview comes on tonight, after your 11 pm local news. I might have to stay up for that. My favorite part was when Angelina talked about how weird the real-life Russian spy drama is. CB and I were talking about this last week, and I theorized that perhaps the whole thing was some kind of unconventional promotional campaign for Salt, just because the story seemed to fit so perfectly.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2010 11:32 AM | Show all posts
sudah clean cut!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-7-2010 08:16 PM | Show all posts
sudah clean cut!!!
aYuGiLeR Post at 13-7-2010 11:32

mude kmbali...
like it lotsa lotsa....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2010 09:43 AM | Show all posts
sudah clean cut!!!

tak nampak ...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2010 12:34 PM | Show all posts
sudah clean cut!!!

rasa cam lebey suka imej jambang...lebey  hot!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2010 02:00 AM | Show all posts
oh my.. Brad mmg handsome bertuah angie....

tapi i tetap suka image brad as tristen, dlm citer troy n for sure mr n mrs smith..

my fave face of brad

this one btol2 mcm muka shiloh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2010 06:28 PM | Show all posts
camne boleh thread nih jauhhhh sgt nih ..up sket

lupa nak update...front cover utk mag women's weekly edisi malaysia adalah angie.....dan tak sabar nk tgk salt...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2010 02:27 PM | Show all posts
magazine HOT citer Angie..sesapa rajin please ler tepek...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 03:45 PM | Show all posts
x sabar nak gi ngk SALT....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 04:42 PM | Show all posts
kat JJ ada gambar angie ngan brad pegi preview salt..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2010 09:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 09:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 09:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 09:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 05:20 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050652 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.