Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 2-7-2010 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: Shiloh "Wanted Me to Get My Hair Cut Short"

Like daughter, like mother?

When Shiloh Jolie-Pitt saw her mom Angelina Jolie in the trailer for Salt, the tot with the pixie-cut had some pointers.

"Shiloh wanted me to get my hair cut short," Jolie told reporters Wednesday at a press conference in Cancun, Mexico for the action flick.

Jolie, 35, is in Mexico for film promotional duties with her four eldest: Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, and Shiloh, 4. The tykes saw the film's trailer for the first time in their hotel, Jolie explained.

"Half of them were uninterested," the actress said. Her second eldest was concerned when he saw Jolie get roughed up in one shot.

"Pax got upset because someone was trying to hurt his mom. He saw [my] feet wrapped and he got mad. But then I explained to him that I'm fine."

She added: "They're very confused, to be honest. I think they don't quite know what to think. Even the change of hair color is confusing for them," she said of her blonde locks in the flick. Where were the kids during her meet and greet with the press? "They're in the pool," Jolie explained.

The star also dished on love Brad Pitt, who stayed behind in L.A. with twins Vivienne and Knox, nearly 2. Pitt, 46, was "very supportive" of her taking on the role after taking a year off to have the twins.

"We met doing this style of film," she noted, referring to the 2005 action flick Mr. and Mrs. Smith. (Pitt was married to Jen Aniston at the time.) "He knows that in some way the action of it is fun for me. We have fun together doing kind of physical things, whether it's my training for this or motorcycle practice ... it was fun."

"I was sitting in my nightgown in bed feeling very very girly and very soft," she recalled. "I sat with [the script] on the bed...I said I think I found something that will help me get kind of fired up again and physical again."

"Anything I was ready to do he was going to jump behind. But he was happy for me."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2010 01:04 PM | Show all posts
purfect couple...........! +, luvly kids.......!!  

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 06:35 PM | Show all posts
cantek r angie nih...
da cantek plus2 cantek...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:12 PM | Show all posts
dah besar ank2 dorg..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie sizzling in Atelier Versace – brings a little flavor to a photocall for her late ...
perempuanayu Post at 2-7-2010 10:38

superhot!!!! nampak mcm berisi sket ... lawa ... gojes!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 12:29 AM | Show all posts
u alls bleh tak bg sources news ni? sbb mostly cam news2 dr majalah garbage cam in touch. sbb ada satu dua fokuskn psl brad married watsoeva tp tak statekn pon dia ngan jenuh dah loooooonnggg time tinggal asing2.

married tu mmg married tp klau ikut omputih nyer law klau tinggal asing tu mmg at verge nak cerai.

anyway.. angie is superhot. ada chance nak tmbh anak

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-7-2010 10:18 AM | Show all posts
confirm ke angelina akan pegang watak CLEOPATRA (2011) dengar rumors mengatakan confirm..ada sesiapa boleh sahkan.......kalau betul ....best giler..x sbar nak lihat lakonan angelina jadi cleopatra...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2010 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have six children together, and are very busy. On top of all this, Angelina tells Parade how she and Brad are just like any other couple.

On staying together, and not only for the kids:

“The children certainly tie us together, but a relationship won’t hold if it’s only about the kids. You also must be really interested in each other and have a really, really wonderful, exciting time together. We do. Brad and I love being together. We enjoy it. We need it, and we always find that special time. We stay connected. We talk about it. It’s very important.”

On sharing the parenting roles with Brad:

“He takes the kids to school; he visits me on set with the kids,” says Angelina. “I’m home for dinner, or I’m there for breakfast. We’re together all the time. We plan. Brad and I take time off between films to travel, have big experiences, do things together. That’s how we work it out.

On keeping the family a strong unit:

“If Brad and I are strong and happy, then our kids have happy parents, and that’s the best thing we can give them … Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The kids love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete.”

On love:

“I feel sad for someone who has never known love. Love elevates. You know, Brad would joke about me having this conversation about love. Love? It’s such a funny word. Brad can find certain phrases of poetry for it. I’m terrible at it. But I know it means wanting the best for the people you love, putting their interests above your own, always. Love does that. Love is what you live for.”

On how they are homebodies:

“There’s never a period when Brad and I are pulled apart. We are not separated for more than three days, ever. We stay really connected. We actually don’t go out much. It’s funny. We’re very homebound. We’re very much Mommy and Daddy in our pajamas.”

On her rebellious past:

“I used to cut myself or jump out of airplanes, trying to find something new to push up against because sometimes everything else felt too easy. I was searching for something deeper, something more. I tried everything. I always felt caged, closed in, like I was punching at things that weren’t there. I always had too much energy for the room I was in.”

On her late mother:

“I remember Mother singing in church. How pretty she was! I lit candles with her. She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren. When she passed away, I brought my son to church to light a candle for her,” she says.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-7-2010 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deena7 at 8-7-2010 10:02

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2010 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1268# deena7

the best interview ever

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1268# deena7

suka lah baca interview nie....nampak sgt angie n brad mmg bercinta sakan...sukanya

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 08:24 AM | Show all posts
haku tgk masa depa nak pulang bergadowww
lonely_surina Post at 1-7-2010 06:23 PM

betol2...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have six children together, and are very busy. On top of all this, Ange ...
deena7 Post at 8-7-2010 09:51

ske bace interview dia/.....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-7-2010 11:02 PM | Show all posts
deena7 Post at 8-7-2010 09:51

SUPER HOT!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Was Angelina Jolie a magnet for schoolyard bullies?

No way.

"I was actually quite a cool kid," the actress tells Parade magazine. "I was never teased. I never had any trouble from anybody."

PHOTOS: Old modeling photos of Angelina pre-fame

But Jolie, despite her oft-mentioned fondness for tattoos, knives and daredevil stunts, clarifies that she wasn't all that hard as a kid. "I was not tough. I was certainly independent and bold... But I was never satisfied. I had trouble sleeping. I didn't really fit. I always feel that I'm searching for something deeper, something more, more."

As the daughter of Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight, Jolie, now 35, grew up around Hollywood types, but never became self-destructive. "Part of the sadness in this business is that there are a lot of people in it looking for approval and love," she says. "I'm lucky because I was raised with so much love that I can take a lot of knocks and not take anything personally."

PHOTOS: All of Angelina's Us Weekly covers

She nods to stars who weren't so lucky: "There are many people we've seen lost in this business because other people haven't stopped to make sure they're OK, you know? People are aware when others are breaking, but in this town they don't tend to stop and help them. In the end, it costs a life."

PHOTOS: Her adorable kids with Brad

Brad Pitt's longtime love also dishes on how she plans to give their kids a spiritual education. "Brad and I are raising our children to respect everyone," she says of Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4 and twins Vivienne and Knox, who turn 2 this Monday.

"We have a bookshelf in the house that has the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, everything. We will take our children to church, temple, Buddhist ceremonies, Mosques, teaching them about all faiths. Whatever religion they choose, the choice will be theirs."

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend us on Facebook, Subscribe to Us Weekly

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deena7 at 10-7-2010 21:28

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie says she's always been naturally slim and doesn't really need to workout.

"I really don't workout. I've always been kind of slight and I've always loved to run and jump around and be physical, so action roles are not a huge challenge for me. I enjoy them," femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

Jolie revealed that during filming the first "Tomb Raider" movie, she was given a special diet plan to make her feel healthier.

"It was such a challenge physically. A special diet also helped me shape my body. I ate steamed sea bass or steamed beef and vegetables and I had no sugar and only drank soy milk. "I'm all for curves on a woman and feeling sexy. I never felt healthier or stronger than during the filming of this movie," she added.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2010 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deena7 at 10-7-2010 21:26

Use magic Report

Post time 10-7-2010 09:28 PM | Show all posts
never stop loving this family

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2010 09:45 AM | Show all posts
mmg terbaik dari ladang...
xpnh bosan baca story tentang dyorg...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2010 01:04 PM | Show all posts
t's safe to say Angelina Jolie is as well known for the details of her personal life as she is for her work as a Hollywood actress. Occasionally, however, those two aspects collide, like when her onscreen characters sport some of her real-life tattoos. And Jolie's penchant for ink has been well-documented, both in the tabloids that follow her closely and in her big-screen appearances. But observant fans recently spotted some new work when Vanity Fair ran a cover story on the A-List star.

MTV News caught up with the star this week in Washington, D.C., where Jolie was promoting "Salt," and we had to ask about the tattoo. But the actress was tight-lipped about what the ink, on her inner thigh, actually said.

"Um, it's for Brad," Jolie demurred with a smile.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 05:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043776 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.