Author: mawarputih2612

♥ Angie + Brad Story V ♥

[Copy link]
Post time 23-6-2010 02:03 AM | Show all posts
ermm ada gmbr angie terbaru kat twitter

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-6-2010 09:11 AM | Show all posts
tadi hot fm ckp...angelina berang brad pitt masih menjalinkan hubungan dgn Jenuh...
bosannnya aku cedok gosip mcm tu

Use magic Report

Post time 24-6-2010 01:24 PM | Show all posts
hahaha.. dah btol2 basi citer jenuh tu.. eeeeiii tak kose dengar kisah merapik jenuh. brad dan angie dah hepi. salt tak lama lagi main kan... tak sabar nak tengok

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2010 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie convinced hotel staff to open a bar just for them so they could have a romantic date.

The couple raise six children together, and were desperate to enjoy some alone time when they arrived at the luxury Montage hotel in Beverly Hills recently. The pair managed to evade photographers by entering the complex by the underground parking area, but were dismayed when they arrived at the intimate pool bar to find it was shut.

“A manager tried to guide them into the lounge, but they said, ‘We’re getting a rare night away from our kids for some private time, so we’d rather not join the crowd,’” a source revealed to National Enquirer magazine.

Hotel staff eventually took pity of them, and arranged for a special table to be set up by the pool. It was laid with freshly-cut flowers and candles, and the bar was opened for the couple.

They spent the rest of the evening sipping champagne, snacking on treats and chatting intimately.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2010 12:56 PM | Show all posts
macam scene mr & mrs smith jek..hehehhe

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2010 01:03 PM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie graces the August 2010 cover of Vanity Fair, on stands next week.

Can’t wait to read the interview!

The 35-year-old actress is promoting her new spy thriller, Salt, out July 23. As a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor and country. Her loyalty will be tested when a defector accuses her of being a Russian spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Salt’s efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her motives, as the hunt to uncover the truth behind her identity continues and the question remains: Who Is Salt?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-6-2010 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 1246# aseela

tak sabar jugakkkkk!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2010 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie: Shiloh "Wants to Be a Boy"

Credit: INFphoto.com

Credit: Vanity Fair
Monday – June 28, 2010 – 9:10am

Comments (310) »
   In August's Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie opens up about her six children and relationship with beau Brad Pitt.

The Salt star, 35, admits she dresses Shiloh, 4, "like a little dude. Shiloh, we feel, has Montenegro style. It's how people dress there. She likes tracksuits, she likes [regular] suits. She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

PHOTOS: How Shiloh's style has changed

But Jolie says she isn't worried: She was just like Shiloh as a kid.

"Shiloh’s hysterically funny, one of the goofiest, most playful people you’ll ever meet," she says. "....Goofy and verbal, the early signs of a performer. I used to get dressed up in costumes and jump around."

Maddox, 8, is "a real intellectual, which I can take no credit for genetically. He’s great at school, great at history. He feels like he could be a writer or travel the world and learn about places and things."

PHOTOS: Maddox's wildest hairdos

Five-year-old Zahara has "got an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken," adds the proud mom.

And twins Knox and Viv (who turn 2 next month)? They're "classic boy and girl," says the actress. "She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude.”

Jolie describes their home life "as happy."

PHOTOS: The Jolie-Pitt kids hit the beach!

Says the mom, "I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people."

Are more kids on the way? “No, I’m not pregnant [but] we’re not opposed to it," she says. "We want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They're kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”

She says things are stronger than ever with Pitt, 45, despite those split rumors.

"[We're not] against getting married [but] it’s just like we already are," she tells Vanity Fair. "Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It’s for life.”

PHOTOS: Stars and their soulmates

She didn't even mind his scraggly beard.

"I love Brad in every state," she says.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-6-2010 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Reply 1248# deena7

how lovely ......! terbayang air muka angie masa dia describe anak2 dia one by one .. and termasuk dia ckp pasal beard brad .....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2010 01:16 PM | Show all posts
tapi mana pasal PAX???

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2010 01:20 PM | Show all posts
lagi

On Brad with the kids:
"I keep telling Brad he owes me. He's had a few months off in one of the most beautiful cities in the world with the children. And he's such an artist and goes to the stone yards and the art exhibits, and loves being in such a cultural place."

On a potential Mr. & Mrs. Smith sequel:
"People have tried. And it's strange: do we have kids in the movie? We've thought about that, but it becomes personal now that we actually have kids. And if we work on it, we pull from our own life, which is funny to us, but you feel strange sharing too much. We did ask somebody to look into Mr. & Mrs. to see if they could crack a sequel, but there wasn't anything original. It was just, Well, they're going to get married, or they've got kids, or they get separated. Never great."

On co-starring again with Brad:
"I'd love to. We've talked about it. We'd have to figure out who's going to watch the kids, but it's really about finding the right thing, because we've looked. When you're a couple, there are certain things people don't want to see you do. It becomes too indulgent, too personal. I don't think people want to see people who are really together intimate on-screen. Maybe we have to play bad guys that try to kill each other, so it's just fun and aggressive, not dealing with some man-woman deal."

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Her Family to Get Too Big

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have built a large family, and despite the rumors, it's not likely to get too much bigger – as the actress is concerned about having enough time for each child as they grow up.

Asked if she and Pitt want a seventh child, Jolie, 35, tells Vanity Fair: "We're not opposed to it. But we want to make sure we can give everybody special time."

It's easy when they're small, she says, and don't require much emotional support. But as they get older, "they're going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours. We want to make sure we don't build a family so big that we don't have absolutely enough time to raise them each really The children's personalities are all blooming, Jolie says – particularly Shiloh, who turned 4 last month and seems to be taking her cues from big brothers Maddox and Pax. "She likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy," Jolie says. "So, we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers."

Among the other kids, Maddox is the intellectual, while Zahara has "an extraordinary voice and is just so elegant and well spoken." And the twins, Knox and Vivienne, who will turn 2 next month, "are classic boy and girl," Jolie says. "She's really female. And he's really a little dude."

While family has clearly become Jolie's top priority, acting has become a secondary pursuit – one she might give up entirely in the not-too-distant future. "I don't think I'll do it much longer," she says. "Because I have a happy home. ... I got back from work last night, and everybody was playing music and dancing, and I suddenly found myself dancing around with a bunch of little fun crazy people."

And what about finally getting married to Pitt, 46, her longtime partner? Also not an issue on the front burner. They're not against it, Jolie says, but "it's just like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It's for life."

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Malam tadi ter tgk MR & MRS SMITH kat tv2. Dah ber puluh2 x tgk tapi tetap nak tgk lagik.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Malam tadi ter tgk MR & MRS SMITH kat tv2. Dah ber puluh2 x tgk tapi tetap nak tgk lagik.
MS.WONG Post at 1-7-2010 13:25

haku tgk masa depa nak pulang bergadowww

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 12:26 AM | Show all posts
ala cian pax tertinggal. doesnt mean that she doesnt love him. mesti dia byk sgt nak citer hingga terrlupa ada yg tertinggal... tadi on the way ke sg buloh via damansara tengok iklan salt.. wahh angie mmg kick ass la.. no wonderla dorg sanggup rewrite script tu utk dia..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 12:32 AM | Show all posts
shi is the goofiest hehehe.. wah mesti brad ngan angie suka layan kerenah dia..hehe..mmg dr kecil lg kan angie sll kata shi is as sweet as honey..ni rasanya no 2 diva lepas kak z haha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2010 12:37 AM | Show all posts
She didn't even mind his scraggly beard.

"I love Brad in every state," she says.

haaa Brad huduh ke (no matter what He is so handsome), rambut panjang ke, rambut pendek ke.. or whatever state.. Angie still love him..sooo sweet..

i like it.. really like it.. hehehe... romantic btol angie nie. x dia dulu mmg ada yg berjanggut kan?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:40 AM | Show all posts
ANGELINA Jolie says her kids get “very confused” when it comes to watching their famous mom in movies.

The Tomb Raider star — who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt — has revealed that her second eldest was concerned when he saw Jolie get roughed up in her new flick Salt.

“Pax got upset because someone was trying to hurt his mom. He saw [my] feet wrapped and he got mad. But then I explained to him that I’m fine,” she said.

“They’re very confused, to be honest. I think they don’t quite know what to think. Even the change of hair color is confusing for them.”

Jolie recently revealed she’s worried her family will get so big she won’t have “enough time” to raise her children “really well”.

“We’re not opposed to it [having more children],” she told Vanity Fair magazine. “But we want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They’re kids now, and can play together, but they’re going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours.

“We want to make sure we don’t build a family so big that we don’t have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well.”

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:40 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 10:38 AM | Show all posts

Angelina Jolie sizzling in Atelier Versace – brings a little flavor to a photocall for her latest film, Salt, in Cancun, Mexico, on Wednesday. The spy thriller, her first movie since 2008, hits theaters on July 23.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-10-2024 04:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048328 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.