CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

A LOVE TO KILL ~ Rain & Shin Min Ah ~ Sesi Borak2...

[Copy link]
Post time 6-2-2007 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Memang tak rugi beli cite ni walaupun cite tu sedih tapi x puas tengok ....lagipun kat tv tu banyak potong. Tapi DVD tu boleh le tahan harganya, kita beli copy je murah sikit tapi gambar terang gak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-2-2007 04:55 PM | Show all posts
dr awal lagi aku mmg nak beli...dari last year lagi...tp cina kt smm tu tak rekemen langsung...dia asyik cakap kalau nak tgk rain n eun suh mati beli la...aku pun terpengaruh la...tapi bila dah tgk kt tv seronok la plak...biar la hero n heroin mati..asalkan awal2 tu best...so apa2pun ujung mgu ni p carik DVD..kan smm murah lagi kot!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2007 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Kawe tak tau ending smalam sampai maner so kawe tepek ajer la spoiler ye, klau dah ader scene2 yg termasuk sowie..

Spoiler Alert...
Episode 10

Bokgu tells Da Jung that there is a problem and it will end very soon. Bokgu says, "I'll come back to you. I promise." Da Jung says, "I knew there was a problem. Are you really going to come back?" Bokgu replies by saying yes. Da Jung says, "You better come back or I will kill you with my two hands." Da Jung let's go of Bokgu's hand and Bokgu leaves the house. Bokgu is driving Eun Seok somewhere. Eun Seok says, "I thought you just said it as a joke." Bokgu says, "you look really pretty." Eun Seok tells Bokgu to stop the car, but Bokgu ignores her. Eun Seok asks what are you going to do? Bokgu pulls the car over and asks, "Are you scared? Do you want to go back? Want me to take you to Joon Sung?" Bokgu puts the car back in gear and stops at a turning lane. He is about to u-turn the car, but he doesn't because Eun Seok says she doesn't want to go back. Eun Seok cries and says sorry to her father and mother. Meanwhile, everyone is waiting for Eun Seok. Joon Sung tells his secretary to not confront Bokgu and Eun Seok. Joon Sung tells him to just watch what and where they are going. Joon Sung walks back into the room and says, "There is a problem. Something has happened to Eun Seok.

In the car, Eun Seok leans against Bokgu's shoulder. Bokgu tells her to sleep, however, she doesn't want to because she is afraid that this is a dream. Eun Seok does not regret this moment. Bokgu stops the car and gets out. He takes out a cigerette, but Eun Seok tells him to not smoke. Bokgu goes back inside the car and drives off. Eun Seok chases after him, but Bokgu continues to drive away from her. Back at Eun Seok's house, her parents are talking about Eun Seok being kidnapped by her bodyguard. Her mom wants to call the police, but her husband tells her not to. Joon Sung is on the phone and tells his secretary to just watch over Bokgu. Eun Seok is walking while Bokgu watches her from a distance. Eun Seok is on the beach and falls asleep. Bokgu approaches her and puts a bandage on her foot. Eun Seok asks, "Where were you?" Bokgu replies by saying, "To buy you some shoes." Bokgu wants to eat and asks Eun Seok what she wants to eat. He grabs her hand and Eun Seok stands up. Eun Seok says, "Don't go off alone like that." Bokgu hugs her.

Joon Sung asks when the next ferry is docking. Bokgu and Eun Seok arrive at the other side. Joon Sung waits for Bokgu and Eun Seok, but he does not see them. Meanwhile, Eun Seok is taking her clothes off in the bathroom and Bokgu is drinking a can of beer outside. Eun Seok gets out of the bathroom and sees Bokgu outside. Bokgu crushes the can and drops it. Bokgu remmebers what Eun Seok's mother said, [Did you read the newspapers? Eun Seok is not in your league anymore. You cannot be with her,] then he sees Mingoo falling off the building. Joon Sung calls his secretary to call the police. Bokgu walks up to Eun Seok and gives her a hug. Bokgu takes her jacket off and starts to unbutton her top. He hears Eun Seok saying, "You were like a warm rug. You're a warmer person than I thought. Thank you, I won't regret anything.] in his head. He stops and walks away from her. Outside, the cops arrest him for kidnapping Eun Seok. As he is getting taken away, he sees Joon Sung in the shadow. Eun Seok chases after Bokgu, but Joon Sung stops her from going any farther.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2007 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Continue...

The next day, Da Jung goes to a hair salon. Da Jung asks the stylist to make her beautiful. She says she has a lot of money. Da Jung walks out and sees Eun Seok on the wall. She tells the poster to stay away from her or she will kill her. Eun Seok is knocking on the door and asks Joon Sung to open the door. Joon Sung asks her parents if she slept last night. Her parents say she hasn't slept since she came back. Joon Sung walks up to her room with a glass of milk. He offers her the glass of milk. Eun Seok says, "I wasn't kidnapped." Joon Sung says, "You made a fool out of me. What am I gonna say? You ran away with your bodyguard. Why don't you tell them the truth! The moment you go there, your life will be ruined. If you leave that (-___-), I will forgive you for anything. Do you still want to go and free Bokgu?" Eun Seok says, "I still want to go." She gets up and Joon Sung yells, "is my love nothing?! If I wasn't rich, would you have loved me? I gave you a chance because I wanted you to come back. I believed that you were going to come back." Eun Seok can only say sorry. Joon Sung says, "I will ruin your life."

At the police station, the investigator asks, "you wanted money for Eun Seok. Is that true?" Bokgu does not reply. Eun Seok enters the office and looks at Bokgu. Eun Seok tells the investigator that she is in love with Bokgu. Bokgu walks out of the station with Eun Seok following. Eun Seok hugs him from behind and says sorry. The reporters arrive and start to take pictures of Bokgu and Eun Seok together. Da Jung is putting lipstick on when the lady says, " I used to be like her when I was young." Bokgu's friend says, "Even if you dress like this, no one is going to look at you." Da Jung hits him and says, "What is wrong?" Bokgu's friend says, "Don't look at me. I don't want to look at you." Da Jung asks, "You don't think I'm Bokgu's style?" Bokgu's friend says, "No, you're my style" and walks away. More of Bokgu's friends walk in and they talk about Eun Seok loving Bokgu. Joon Sung reads the headlines and looks furious. Bokgu is sitting down and rememberrs what he said to Da Jung about coming back.

At Eun Seok's house, the family is shocked because all of Eun Seok's CF's and movies are being cancelled. Joon Sung is telling his advisors to remove Eun Seok from all of the companies activities. Eun Seok is leaning against Bokgu and tells him that she is sleepy. Bokgu tells her to sleep. Bokgu pulls the car over and watches the news on his cellphone. The announcer says, "Cha Eun Seok's future is looking bad because Joon Sung is cancelling all of her activities." Bokgu in his head says, "Everything is over. I'm going to come down." He calls her name and Eun Seok wakes up. Eun Seok asks if he is angry and asks what is wrong. Bokgu says, "Your ex-boyfriend, can you talk about him? The man you didn't keep a promise with. What kind of person was he?" Eun Seok says what is wrong? Bokgu is curious and wants to know more about her ex-boyfriend. Bokgu says, "I want to know if he thought love was everything. What happened to him?" Eun Seok says she forgot about him and doesn't remember her old boyfriend. Bokgu gets out of the car and Eun Seok chases after him. Eun Seok asks, "where are you going? You said you weren't going to leave me. What is wrong all of a sudden?" Bokgu says, "Everything is boring. Cha Eun Seok, I didn't know you were going to break down this easily. I had fun playing with you, thanks to you." Eun Seok stops him from going and says, "You said you loved me" Bokgu asks, "what is love? something you can love than just throw away? Don't look like everything in the world is gone. Nothing would be fun if you had everything and wanted everthing." He leans her head towards him and says, "Things have to go bad sometimes." Bokgu is walking when he is bumped by some drunk men. Eun Seok opens the door to her car and gets in. She looks over to the driver's seat and touches the seat. Bokgu is drinking bottles of soju by himself. Eun Seok says, "What this is... umm.. I'm dreaming right now. The heat pad is so warm that I'm dreaming. Go to sleep Eun Seok." and falls asleep in the car.

Bokgu enters Mingoo's room and says, "Hey, she said she forgot about you. She doesn't remember who you are. What are you going to do now? I ruined her life, her life is ruined now because of me. Are you proud of me? Are you proud of your little brother?!" He starts to cry and says, "Why did you go out with her? There are so many girls in the world, why did you go out with her? Why? There are so many girls in the world. Half of the world is is populated with females. Why did you love her when she is the prettiest girl in the world?" Bokgu gets up on his brother's face and says, "I made a mistake. I shouldn't have met her in the first place. I shouldn't have even pretended to love her in the first place." Eun Seok wakes up and walks to Da Jung's house. Da Jung has a crumpled up newspaper in her hands and Bokgu's friend spots Cha Eun Seok. He says, "Hello, are you Cha Eun Seok? I am Bokgu's friend." Eun Seok finally knows Bokgu's name. He asks her what she is doing here. Eun Seok says, "I was looking for Bokgu." Bokgu's friend tells her that he has left the house and he might be at the hospital. Joon Sung's phone rings and Da Jung tells him that Eun Seok and Bokgu cannot be together. Joon Sung says, "Sorry, I am doing something very important." He is about to hang up and Da Jung mentions Mingoo. Joon Sung remembers Mingoo's name and looks very interested.

At Mingoo's room, Bokgu gets a text message from Eun Seok. [I want to meet you right now. I am outside of the hospital.] Bokgu arrives and sees Eun Seok. Da Jung also sees Bokgu and Eun Seok together. In the hospital, Eun Seok tells Bokgu that she is not regretful. She says, "I will make you a promise. When I die and come back, I will still love you. I came here to tell you that." Bokgu says, "I know that song. Far Away in the Sky, Clouds are moving..... Ms. Eun Seok, I know that song."

credit:jenny_thea

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2007 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by norAsk at 6-2-2007 01:36 PM
TQ very much la limau..jasamu dikenang...pasni x der hopefully x der soalan lagi.....

tak pe, no problem...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2007 06:38 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1222 norAsk's post

takpe.. diorang mati pun bersama2... eun suk dalam pelukan bok ku.. so kira happy ending la tu dapat tengok diorang together-gether at last.. hik

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-2-2007 08:17 AM | Show all posts
tiang kabel ada perasaan sket rupanya.. nangis konon..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mesmerize at 6-2-2007 06:38 PM
takpe.. diorang mati pun bersama2... eun suk dalam pelukan bok ku.. so kira happy ending la tu dapat tengok diorang together-gether at last.. hik

masa tu abang BG dah mati ke belum
tak sabor rasenye nak tunggu habis
kalau kad vcd ade 16 episod kan
mlm tadi baru episod 12
lamanya nak tunggu
tiang kabel

kalau dvd ori rm139.90 kat speedy
kat SM mesti lagi murahkan
ade sesape dah survey...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2007 09:04 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1210 airahthislove's post

yg im tau , ending hero ngna heroin mati tp tak heran pun sbb im suka Da Jung

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 09:06 AM | Show all posts
nangis giler aku semalam tgk Da Jung tak sampai hati lepaskan Bok Ku, cam tau2 jer BK tu nak tinggalkan dia ..

Tapi , lawak ler pulak bila dia buat fesyen rambut tuh   moden la konon

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blankie at 7-2-2007 08:17 AM
tiang kabel ada perasaan sket rupanya.. nangis konon..

mase dia nak bagi ES susu tu .... await le tak ambik susu tu pi simbah kat dia.kekekeke
kejam tak...??? lepas tu tiang kabel pi tanggalkan spek dia..anak den ckp mama kenapa dia tak pakai spek.
yg sorang lagi jawab bior lah.... waaaa...ade org backing le..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by im_comey at 7-2-2007 09:06 AM
nangis giler aku semalam tgk Da Jung tak sampai hati lepaskan Bok Ku, cam tau2 jer BK tu nak tinggalkan dia ..

Tapi , lawak ler pulak bila dia buat fesyen rambut tuh   moden la konon

nampak lain sikit ler muka Da Jung
sanggup dia berhabis duit
semata-mata nak lawan ES
tapi memang kesian sgt kat dia
jadi  mangsa keadaan...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 09:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1229 im_comey's post

Ahaks... im, maksud sy ending episod hr isnin baru ni....
Tp takpola...abaikan soklan tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mariss at 7-2-2007 08:46 AM

masa tu abang BG dah mati ke belum
tak sabor rasenye nak tunggu habis
kalau kad vcd ade 16 episod kan
mlm tadi baru episod 12
lamanya nak tunggu
tiang kabel   ...

masa tu abg rain dah mati dah...........

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 10:10 AM | Show all posts
lama betul tak masuk board ni. kita follow balik semenjak citer ni start. tapi baru hari ni sempat nak masuk sini & mengetuk keyboard.

tak suka le heroin tu. kita suka BK dengan da jung. da jung muka comel. ending dia BK mati dengan heroin ke :@

semalam bila baca pasal tiang letrik, tergelak-gelak bila tengok drama malam tadi

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 10:11 AM | Show all posts
mana nak dapatkan sound track dia?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2007 10:14 AM | Show all posts
kita pun dah tengok cite ni smpai habis .....beli cd harga tak sampai 30 hinggit.....bila tengok cite ni kesian kat semua watak dalam
cite ni yg telah menjadi masa keadaan ...syoknye tengok mata rain yang sepet gile tu........

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 10:15 AM | Show all posts
dalam drama ni, mak tiri tu baik ye.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 10:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1238 shidaaziz's post

Baik...baik ader makna tu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2007 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by azizatie at 7-2-2007 10:14 AM
kita pun dah tengok cite ni smpai habis .....beli cd harga tak sampai 30 hinggit.....bila tengok cite ni kesian kat semua watak dalam
cite ni yg telah menjadi masa keadaan ...syoknye tengok mat ...

mata sepet tu yg mahal tu..hehe

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 08:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099036 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.