Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: melatibiru

Michael Jackson In Loving Memory 1958-2009 Part IV

[Copy link]
Post time 24-12-2009 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 24-12-2009 21:27

nama saya Stevanna Jackson. saya anak saudara michael jackson.comel tak saya?

photographer: michael...tengok ape tu?tengok atas ni la wei....ishk2...budak ni....

austin (anak rebbie) dan janet.....

AUSTIN: Mmmm....shedapnyer peluk auntie janet....cam peluk teddy bear kat rumah jer...
JANET : (dalam hati) amboi2, mentg2la  badan aku ni 'mantap'....nak kna tarik telinga budak ni.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2009 08:20 PM | Show all posts
THE JACKSON 8 (jermaine g tandas kot...hehe....just kidding)

MJ: ini namanya BEN. comelkan dier....
JANET: mmm....comelnyer ....hikhikhik (cam suara budk2 iklan sustagen)

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 08:33 PM | Show all posts
MJ dan anak2 saudaranya

MJ: bila berdiri sekali dengan korang2 ni, rasa cam da tua pulak aku ni.
YG LELAIN: (dalam hati) mmmm....sedar diri pun...

Tetap kelihatan kacak walaupun nak masuk mahkamah.

MJ (dengan kembangnyer) :Korang tau tak sapa yang berdiri sebelah aku ni? ha, ni la bini John F. Kennedy. hebatkan aku?sampai bini presiden US pun nak bergambar dengan aku....hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 24-12-2009 20:57

MJ: Walaupun aku ni berdekad tua daripada korang,tapi aku tetap lebih hensem daripada korang tau!
YG LELAIN: emmm....yelah...uncle doo doo memang lebih hensem daripada kitaorang! (dalam hati dengan irama dan nada tak puas hati!)

Cepat,cepat Paris,posing! Paparazis n mamarazis nak tangkap gambar tu!

Comelnyer anak2 michael.....cam nak cubit2, nak uli2, gentel2 lepas tu buat kuih buah melaka.....hehe

MJ: (dalam hati) haha...kali ni aku plak jadik budak baik...aku tgk kamera....cepat,cepat tangkap gambar!
RANDY  (syok sendiri): tuan, tuan! inila rumah kami! cantikkan?
YG LELAIN ( tak ready nak posing): blablablablabla.....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 24-12-2009 21:26

MJ: Kesian kat aku, xde saper pn nak teman aku makan. aku makan epal jela...

Oh, yeah! Marila berdamping denganku wahai adik-adik manis!

MJ: Bubuhla banyak2 lagi snow atas kepala kau. x cool la bubuh sket2.
RANDY (blur) : huh?!!
JANET (dalam hati) : hikhik padan muka Randy!
MARLON: Aduihla...letih aihh...nak sandar jap...
TITO: Cool bebeh!
YG LELAIN PLAK...: tehehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 24-12-2009 21:53

(degn nada lembut dan meggodanyer...) Inila anak2 buah I! diorg pun nk jdk ensem mcm I jugak! tapi I rasa I lebih ensem daripada diorang....hehe

LIONEL RICHIE: korang rase2 sebelah aku ni sapa? cepat teka! David Arumugam? haha...mestila salah...
MJ: (dalam hati) hampeh....

Saat2 bahagia ku bersama Lisa...

MJ dan Lisa bersama anak2 tirinya (anak2 Lisa ngan 1st husband), Riley dan Ben Keough

Ben Keough (gmbar sekarang) berparti ngan kawan2

Riley Keough (gmbar skrag)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-12-2009 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by urockmyworld at 28-12-2009 21:03

Will.I.Am bercakap ttg collaborationnya ngan MJ. ni linknya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuhE-cN674E

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 10:05 PM | Show all posts
http://www.radaronline.com/exclu ... hotos-them-grieving

Posted on Dec 18, 2009 @ 10:38AM print it send it
Click the image to open in full size.

Michael Jackson's children Paris and Prince Michael, on a recent Universal Studios trip, were seen browsing near Universal CityWalk's Magnet Max store, which sells sad photos of them and brother Blanket mourning at their father’s Staples Center memorial for $1.99 a pop, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Paris and Prince were spotted at the Hollywood theme park on a trip with their father's longtime friend, Elizabeth Taylor, for the Halloween Horror Nights show.
PHOTOS: Pictures Of Grieving Jackson Children Sold At Store

A guest in the shop described how mortified they were by the surreal situation.

“After I saw them, I walked into a store which sells things like T-shirts and magnets and pictures of stars as souvenirs," the guest told us. "I couldn’t believe it when I saw photos of the children grieving at the memorial service for]sale[with other pictures of stars. Sure, tourists often buy pictures of icons like Marilyn Monroe or other movie stars, but they’re of them in their prime."

VIDEO: Jackson Brothers Talk About Michael's Death; Jackie Heard News From TV

The guest continued in a rant that, we can safely say, speaks for the masses.

“These are pictures of children’s grief. Who in their right mind would buy them as a souvenir? It’s sick. I only hope the children didn’t go into the store and see them. It’s awful to think their sadness is being exploited like that for a couple of dollars.”

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-12-2009 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Source:  Forum MJJCommunity.com

Michael Jackson has just earned an amazing accomplishment. His only album of new material this past decade was just voted as the #1 album of the 2000's. It wasn't even listed on the list of available options (you had to manually type it in). Just shows the power of Jackson's fans all around the world.

In addition to earning the #1 album of the decade, Jackson's THIS IS IT scored the #2 position in the vote for the best album of 2009.

Over 170,000 votes were casted on Billboard.com

Go MJ!

http://www.billboard.com/#/features/...04052814.story

Link To Invincible:

http://www.billboard.com/#/slideshow...w&confirm=true

Link To THIS IS IT:

http://www.billboard.com/#/slideshow...w&confirm=true

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Source: MJJCommunity.com

Beyone Leak Samples Don't Stop Til You Get Enough (DSTGE)  - Listen!
It's called Black Culture and samples DSTGE -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ypGcdqdzaQ

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Sorce: King Of Pop Discussion (mjj2005.com)

Here’s People’s complete list of the 25 most intriguing people of 2009:

Taylor Swift: The Golden Girl
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: The Power Pair
Kate Gosselin: The Mother of All Reality Stars
Barack & Michelle Obama: The First Couple
Mo’Nique: The Breakout Star
Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger III: The American Hero
Sandra Bullock: The Hotshot
Oprah Winfrey: The Departing Diva
Susan Boyle: The Surprise Hit
Rihanna: The Resilient Star
Jaycee Dugard: The Survivor
Khloe, Kim, & Kourtney Kardashian: The Sister Act
Britney Spears: The Comeback
Sarah Palin: Rogue Author
The Real Housewives: The Enemies Next Door
Ellen DeGeneres: The New Girl
Neil Patrick Harris: The Host with the Most
Tyler Perry: The Mogul
Michael Jackson’s Children: The Descendants
Lady Gaga: The Shock Star
John Travolta: The Heartbroken Dad
Chaz Bono: The Trailblazer
Robert Pattinson: The Heartthrob
Ryan Reynolds: The Leading Man
Padma Lakshmi: The Mom-To-Be

the part about the children:

People Magazine’s 25 Most Intriguing

Page 102

[The Descendants]

Michael Jackson’s Children

After being shrouded in mystery their whole lives, the King of Pop’s three kids were finally unmasked this year under the saddest of circumstances. Who could forget 12-year old Prince Michael’s I brave face, 11-year old Paris’s tearful speech and seven year old Prince Michael II (Blanket) clutching his Michael Jackson doll at their father’s memorial service? Five month later the children “are doing wonderful” Jackie Jackson tells PEOPLE. Adds This is It director Kenny Ortega: “They have a beautiful home, a beautiful life and lots of love around them.” With an extended support system anchored by Katherine Jackson, the children been easing back to a normal life. Homeschooled, they are growing up with their cousins and studying karate. Paris and Prince are even big Twilight fans. Says Ortega: “They’re independent and curious.”

Tribute to Michael:

Page 142

Tributes

Friends and family salute the celebrities – from Michael Jackson to Bea Authur – who said a final goodbye in 2009

Born 1958

Michael Jackson, 50

By Brett Ratner

Michael was an incredibly special person. No one I have ever met in my life has had such passion and love for entertainment. He was more than just the greatest entertainer in the world – he was an amazing father. He loved his kids so much, they were his entire life – he gave them his whole heart. Aside from all of his other accomplishments – all the success, all the millions of records sold – to me, he accomplished more as a man, as a parent, because he was such a good father to his children. We met about 11 years ago. Our relationship was based on watching movies, listening to music and dancing. We would have dance-offs, mostly to Janet’s music - he loved to dance to Janet. And the movie we most enjoyed watching together was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original). It was always about having fun. He taught me that the more you give, the more you get. He was such a generous spirit. There wasn’t a week that went by in our entire relationship that I did not received a gift from him. But it was more than just him giving material things. He was a great listener and he was always curious about people, especially if you were his friend. He would constantly put a video camera on me and ask me about my childhood and my life and what made me want to become a film director. He never talked about himself unless you asked. He was all heart – no judgements, no negativity.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Source : King of pop discussion (mjj2005.com)

Captain EO Returns to Disneyland Resort
posted on December 18th, 2009 by Heather Hust Rivera, Manager, Print and Social Media, Disneyland Resort

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2009...neyland-resort/

Twenty-three years ago, at the height of his phenomenal entertainment career, Michael Jackson joined forces with Disney to create “Captain EO,” a groundbreaking 17-minute 3D film experience.

We are excited to confirm that the classic musical spectacular that thrilled Disneyland park guests from 1986 – 1997, will return for an exclusive, limited engagement at Disneyland park beginning in February 2010!

The attraction’s return to Tomorrowland will provide new audiences the opportunity to experience the original 3D production for the very first time, as well as a nostalgic look back for longtime fans wanting to see “The King of Pop” in a rare performance created for the big-screen, just one more time.

“Honey I Shrunk The Audience” will be closing sometime in the next few weeks to make way for the Captain’s return.

Check back here for more details on “Captain EO.”

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2009 11:11 PM | Show all posts
112# urockmyworld michael jackson ni cute la

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2009 05:08 PM | Show all posts
hari ni genap 6 bulan abg mike meninggalkan kita semua....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts
up ckit .........

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2009 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Ohh nama cerita tu Captain EO rupanye.. Pdnla mak aku asik suruh search pasal Captain EO tu je..hmmmm
Tak sangka lak anak2 dia tengok twilight. Hmmmmm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-12-2009 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Melati dah tgk kat Awani Astro kol 4 ptg tadi...yg ni interbiu with Bashir tu...nothing special..hari ni adsa siaran ulangan BET Awards kat channel 713..ada wat tribute utk abg mike...owh i miss him

Use magic Report

Post time 28-12-2009 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Melati dah tgk kat Awani Astro kol 4 ptg tadi...yg ni interbiu with Bashir tu...nothing special..hari ni adsa siaran ulangan BET Awards kat channel 713..ada wat tribute utk abg mike...owh i miss him
melatibiru Post at 27-12-2009 23:23

kul bape melati?...malam ke?..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 09:55 AM | Show all posts
kul bape melati?...malam ke?..
kakashisenpai Post at 28-12-2009 09:16

semalam...aah..x silap kol 9 malam start...mmg best dorang wat tribute

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2009 09:58 AM | Show all posts
lamanya x update citer pasal abg mike..huhuhuhu...mana yg lain2?? si kelip tgh dok bz speculate DNA yekk kat thread lain??

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 11:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076632 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.