Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: annehuda

Cumberbabes alert! All about Benedict Cumberbatch here!Gmbr kt malaysia page82

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 13-10-2013 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 13-10-2013 08:53 AM
oh, benny boy

harrison ford nmpk sgt tua! sgt keatokan...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2013 04:11 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 13-10-2013 11:00 AM
harrison ford nmpk sgt tua! sgt keatokan...

udah 70.. tapi aku masih tergoda dengan Han SOlo dan Indiana Jones.. tengok Harrison Ford teringat that two handsome baddies still  

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 13-10-2013 03:11 PM
udah 70.. tapi aku masih tergoda dengan Han SOlo dan Indiana Jones.. tengok Harrison Ford teringat ...

Harrison Ford dalam tahun 1997 pun dapat no 1 dalam list Empire Magazine 100 sexiest star yang Ben dapat tahun ni..

By the way ,uols tgk body languange Harrison dan Ben masa nak mengelak jawab soalan pasal star wars..mcm dia berdua tahu sesuatu kan?
maybe Ben dan Harrison akan berlakon sekali...who knows?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2013 07:07 AM | Show all posts
Ben akan dianugerah oleh Britannia Awards pada November 10 2013 -ahad di LA.

Sila tgk klip teaser di bawah:

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 10:27 AM | Show all posts

hehehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2013 09:47 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-10-2013 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Semua #Cumbercollective sila lah beli TIME magazine October 29 2013  edition..Vol 182.. Teka siapa jadi cover?
@annehuda @Ha-Neul

Last edited by hironakamura76 on 17-10-2013 08:43 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2013 10:14 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 17-10-2013 09:41 PM
Semua #Cumbercollective sila lah beli TIME magazine October 29 2013  edition..Vol 182.. Teka siapa j ...

arkk... dont like the cover much.. wats up wif the emo hairdo..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-10-2013 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Sherlock Benedict Cumberbatch beats Obama in Time 100 Online Poll

http://www.benedictcumberbatch.c ... me-100-online-poll/

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2013 10:19 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 15-10-2013 09:47 PM

tengok kaki hiddles panjangnye.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2013 12:09 AM | Show all posts
OT jap

Tiffany SNSD ngade2. tak suke!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2013 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Ni gif version cover TIME magazine...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2013 11:33 PM | Show all posts
SHERLOCK SEASON 3 AIR DATE!

Entertainment Weekly reports that the highly-anticipated third season of the BBC’s Sherlock will return to PBS on January 19th at 10:00pm. This is the first time that the show’s American air date has been announced before the U.K. premiere date, but as the BBC has “first window” rights to air the show, it’s almost certainly 100% positive that it will air overseas first (spoilers be damned).
“We are hugely excited about this next series of Sherlock, and have worked closely with our partners, Masterpiece and PBS, to bring these episodes to U.S. audiences in January,” said
Sherlock executive producer Sue Vertue in a statement. “We promise our fans that Season 3 is worth waiting for.”
“It better be,” said the show’s fans, who have been waiting TWO YEARS for a resolution to Season 2’s finale, in which Sherlock Holmes (played by Benedict Cumberbatch) faked his own death.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 08:17 AM | Show all posts

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman talk Smaug in the new issue of Empire

Out this Thursday October 31 in the UK, the new issue of Empire features a Hobbit special with a choice of four newsstand covers and a special subscriber cover. Inside, a sidebar feature highlights the creation of the iconic dragon Smaug in the second film in the trilogy. Played physically and vocally by Benedict Cumberbatch, the huge creature faces off with Martin Freeman’s Bilbo Baggins in a scene that will likely prove to be very different from the pair’s interactions in Sherlock. Below are selected highlights from the magazine feature.

Benedict Cumberbatch: Playing Smaug was separate from any experience you can ever have as an actor – playing a fire-breathing reptile is quite out there! I just had to dive in at the deep end. I walked out and felt a bit of a prick. But no-one else seemed to notice so that was ok.

Martin Freeman: I was coming back from Christmas and Benedict was leaving. We had a quick cup of tea and he was off and I was on to do the Smaug scenes without him. But Peter (Jackson) played me his demo vocal, and I could hear it very clearly in my head. I was reacting to that and to fxxkloads of lighting changes. I didn’t work with Ben at all really. Which was kind of ironic considering Sherlock has been bookending this.

Peter Jackson: We questioned whether we would have the dragon talking. I couldn’t get Sean Connery from Dragonheart out of my head. We did an animation test with some scenes from film two where the dragon is speaking purely psychically. We are hearing it in Bilbo’s head. It felt odd. Once you saw the dragon talking with Benedict’s voice, it was just fantastic. I had no more Sean Connery issues at that point.

Philippa Boyens: He is not anything, except maybe a psychopath.

Fran Walsh: He is quite English!

Benedict Cumberbatch: It’s not the riddles scene. There are similarities, but it’s not the same. There are size issues. Smaug is bigger than the hobbit. Smaug doesn’t engage with the hobbit the same way Smeagol does. Smaug is on much more of an ego trip. He likes to feel dominant at all times.

Phillippa Boyens: The first time I heard Benedict say “I smell you, thief,” it sent shivers through me.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 08:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 08:28 AM | Show all posts
dengar citer filem heols 5th estate tu flopped  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-10-2013 08:17 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 29-10-2013 07:28 AM

tulah tapi review semua puji lakonan abam Ben..katanyer he captured Assange really well...

sebab poor direction dan poor script   

Use magic Report

Post time 1-11-2013 09:27 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 29-10-2013 08:28 AM

tak ramai yg suka tengok citer gini

tapi Thor kompem meletops

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2013 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 1-11-2013 09:27 AM
tak ramai yg suka tengok citer gini

tapi Thor kompem meletops

i dah tgk semalam..... yes loki mmg meletup....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-11-2013 09:34 AM | Show all posts
sape dah tgk thor????

mmg iols fangirling sesgt kt si Loki tu mischievous sesgt Loki tu, nakal tau.... rs mcm nk babap babap je montot die tu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-10-2024 02:07 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067284 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.