Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dinda_cute

Kurosagi aka the swindlers..

[Copy link]
Post time 7-4-2008 04:17 PM | Show all posts
yamaKi's coincidences..

I've notice a lot of stuff about Yamapi and Maki's dramas or movies.

In Kurosagi the old man who plays Mikimoto in Kurosagi is the same old man that plays Maki's father in Densha Otoko

Also in the Proposal Daisakusen the fairy is the same guy in the movie Yogen which Maki starred in.

Also both worked with Oguri Shun,

They worked with the same people but in different dramas, It's so strange for me that they are indeed alike.

And don't forget Toma Ikuta being Yamapi's best friend. When Toma filmed Hana Kimi with Maki, they could've been talking about her. Lol I might be thinking too much!

Don't forget Mabudachi (aka - Shirota Yuu). He is also another of Yamapi's best friends and in Hana Kimi Maki had numerous scenes with him, including some that were just him and her alone. Who knows what sort of thoughts and opinions he gained about her during and after filming was over, then immdediately called Yamapi when he got home to gossip. un2.gif Because you soooo know they did that. It's Maki. How could you not want to talk about her, especially if you're a guy?

And another thing Yamaki have in common: Yamapi was in Byakkotai with Meisa who just happens to be Maki's best friend ....... OMG ...... and I know I had another one in my head but, for some reason, outta nowhere, I suddenly forgot what it was. I'll come back and edit this post wen I remember. I'm such a douche bag.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2008 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Maki Horikita on a CD cover (again!)

A new compilation album of the most memorable 揻irst kiss

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2008 05:14 PM | Show all posts
maki-chan is everywhere

credit to: popcornfor2.com

:pompom:

P/S: dulu time " P is everywhere " in 2006, gara2 single Daite Senorita, adik dia siap msg P laiks informed kata "u is BIG in Shibuya".. I wonder what about tis..

[ Last edited by  Yuni at 8-4-2008 12:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 03:23 AM | Show all posts

Reply #995 Yuni's post

apsal dah 3 ari aku x nampak gambo mahupun avatar2 kita sumer nih?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Yuni at 28-3-2008 05:55 PM

pesal yamaKi nah kuar 2gether2 2 aku x dpt lerr naks confirmed kan, kan?! gomen! tp pesal NwP lerr yg diorg nie sumer leh jadik baik.. siap ada gossip laiks dulu yg kame kuar deto ngan maki-chan! tp skang nie issue pesal yamaKi nie mmg ngah HOT lerr memandangkan cara & gaya both of them menyoal @ meng'interview' & menjwb interview msg2 dlm mag. Myojo May 2008.. aku dah tepek dah kat cnie, go & read, in case u haven't read it yet!! mmg mcm ada hidden agenda jerk bet. both of them!

besides pesal interview 2, adalah gaks a few issues yg didiscussed pesal kemusykilan yamaKi nie.. later aahh plaks aku tepek cnie, InsyaAllah! yg nyatanya, mmg bila aku tau & baca, aku teramatlah sukanya!!!

btw, nie pic. yg aku dah promised naks tunjuk kat JC be4 tis! JC! sila komen eks nanti?! yg lain2 naks komen pun boleh, no hal.. douzo.. douzo..

P/S: ada org kata pompuan dlm pic. above is yuu abiru, di antara pompuan liar yg nah digossipkan ngan P be4 tis.. tp mostly ramai yg xcaya, including me! camner naks percayakan, ko tgklah sendirik muka pompuan 2 camner?! sejibik maki-chan siot!!!

MORE clearer & bigger pic.!!

bet. yuu abiru & maki horikita.. :re: still x puas hati gaks!!

credit to:
as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 11:56 AM | Show all posts
ya Allah! apasal pg. baru nie x leh kuar2 laiks dari smlm nie??

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-4-2008 12:04 PM | Show all posts
pg. oh pg.!!!!!

THANK GOD! :pompom:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by JUSTcircle at 8-4-2008 03:23 AM

x ok laiks eks CARI til today??

sian ko.. mcm nielah kalu naks tgk those pics. & avatars.. ko pi kat posting aku  #972, pg.39 kat cnie.. aku malaih naks re-type coz be4 tis aku dah informed fa, gomen!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2008 12:14 PM | Show all posts
dah x nampaks plaks pg. nie! siot tullah!!! :@

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by JUSTcircle at 8-4-2008 03:23 AM

ko check ko nye EDIT PROFILES... betulkan la ape2 yg patut disitu

santeknye gambar...~!

p/s: sy menaip dr tpt practical..kerana blum ade kije nk dibikin sangap2...naseb dpt pc..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 03:52 PM | Show all posts
maki-chan in random mag. scans

credit to: jdorama.com & as tagged

mmg cantik & comellah dia nie!! :kiss:

[ Last edited by  Yuni at 8-4-2008 04:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 03:55 PM | Show all posts
continue..

rasanya nie time dia pi europe tuk cycling tour dulu..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 04:09 PM | Show all posts
continue..

kireii!!

cantiknya dress dia, suka!!!

[ Last edited by  Yuni at 8-4-2008 04:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 04:19 PM | Show all posts
continue..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 04:22 PM | Show all posts
continue..

the true beauty of maki horikita..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 05:07 PM | Show all posts
last batch 4 tis moment!

Street Jack February 2008 Insert Calendar ~ maki-chan appears for march & april 2008 calendar..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-4-2008 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Yuni at 3-4-2008 05:14 PM

MORE update of yamaKi's fans theories / analyses / comments + yamaKi moments..

:pompom:

More Yamaki moments

1. Remember that part on "Kuchikomi" where Maki films Pi, and on TV it was shown TFPII with Maki and Yui,
there were 2 times when I figured out that Pi turned to the TV when Maki appeared on screen >lol
first: when she comes in with the cam, he says "hello" and immediately turns around to the TV to watch TFP,
second: when Maki sits across Pi and interviews him, there was a moment when Maki's appearance flips through the TV screen, and Pi's eyes immediately shot to the screen lol

it's like Pi's reflex that where ever he sees her he wants to stole a glance of her (or even observes her? lol)

More of the "Yamaki -bang bang- fingertips"^^

Through out the drama it was all the time "kurosagi" points at Tsurara and says "bang"... and just the very last end Tsurara did the "bang" to kurosagi,
I got the feeling, that Pi enjoys that moment a lot when they shot the last "bang bang" part, coz that boy can't hold his smile when he sees Maki did that bang gesture - and she did it in a very sweet way too (so even the director encourages Pi to let free his smile)

Lol one of the ultimate moments that make Yamaki fans believe Maki stoles Pi's heart >.<

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2008 10:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1012 Yuni's post

aku suka sgt baju yg ade button besar dan menyerlah mcmni..smart sgt..tp kt mesia ni ko nk pakai.. alahai~...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2008 09:09 AM | Show all posts
OTANJOBI OMEDETO PI!!!!!

with love:

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2008 09:57 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1019 kalchi's post

hoi.. hoi...terima kaseh kerna membuatkan aku bertambah lapar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 07:41 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.280683 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.