Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: choolakaw

tiger woods scandals....

[Copy link]
Post time 1-1-2010 07:57 PM | Show all posts

TIGER WOODS IN REHAB, SAYS SOURCE

A source tells X17online exclusively that Tiger Woods has entered a private, upscale rehabilitation facility in Arizona.
The source tells X17online:
    "He has been there for a few days since his handlers forced him to enter the program. They feel that if he blames his cheating on addiction, the public will forgive him."

Recent reports claim Tiger was spotted in Palm Beach with former (or current?) mistress Rachel Uchitel, but so far no pictures have surfaced nor has anyone gone on the record saying they saw the two together.
Meanwhile, a stint in rehab for Tiger seems like the next logical step. After singer Eric Benet was caught in a much-publicized cheating scandal during his relationship with Halle Berry, he entered rehab for sexual addiction. More recently, Californication star David Duchovny did the same in an effort to redeem his reputation and his marriage with Tea Leoni.
Arizona boasts two high-profile rehabilitation centers - Cottonwood de Tuscon and The Meadows in Phoenix. Cottonwood's program for sex addiction "centers on helping patients retrain the neural pathways that are activated by their sexual behavior," while the Meadows focuses on treating alcohol and drug addiction along with compulsive behaviors such as eating, gambling, sex, love addiction/avoidance and codependence. While it seems obvious that Tiger would be entering a facility for sex addiction, it was also reported that he had problems with prescription drug abuse, so it's entirely possible that he's being treated for multiple issues.
The source explains Woods' motivation to get help:
    "Tiger wants to get back on top. He agreed to put golfing on hold so he could show the world how badly he feels about what he's done and to prove that he wants to correct the problems that led to his infidelity."

Stay tuned - we'll bring you more details shortly, from our reporters in Arizona.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-1-2010 08:07 PM | Show all posts

Report: Tiger Woods And Rachel Uchitel Together In Palm Beach

Apparently Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel were spotted together on Sunday night at a mansion party in Palm Beach, Florida, and Entertainment Tonight reports that the duo mingled "with about three hundred other partygoers Sunday night" and were spotted holding hands!
ET also reports that Tiger and Rachel partied together on Saturday night at the Everglades Club in Palm Beach, and they add that some sources claim the couple is living together in Palm Beach!
But if there were several hundred guests at the party the other night, why hasn't anyone else come forward with the story? And why aren't there pictures? Someone had to have known how much those shots would be worth, so we find it a little hard to believe that there isn't photo documentation of this. Furthermore, would Tiger really step out like this with his alleged mistress? You'd think he'd wait until his divorce was at least halfway through being finalized!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2010 01:21 PM | Show all posts

Elin Nordegren Hiding Out In The French Alps

Tiger Woods' estranged wife Elin Nordegren has left her adulterous hubby behind and gone to the French ski resort Chamonix, where she is staying in a $10,000 a night chalet with her twin sister and five close pals.
According to The Sun, the group is being accompanied by a hired French security team and their chalet is advertised as "the most luxurious in the entire valley and boasts seven bedrooms, a hot tub and a full staff including a chef."
A family friend told The Sun, "Elin wanted to take her family and close friends away from the minefield Tiger has created by his behavior. She has been absolutely torn to pieces by what he has done to her. But she still sees a future with Tiger because of the beautiful children they have. She told him she needed a lengthy time apart to reflect on how they might possibly salvage the marriage."
X17 has a photographer there, so stay tuned for pictures and updates!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2010 11:39 AM | Show all posts
latest news & pics on tiger woods..

Tiger Woods Shirtless, Pumping Iron on New Vanity Fair Cover

Tiger Woods is photographed shirtless and pumping iron on the February issue of Vanity Fair. The shot, by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, was taken before scandal.
In addition to "raw" and "never-before-seen" photos, the issue features a essay by Pulitzer Prize winner Buzz Bissinger, who explores the 33-year-old golfer's fall from grace.
In the end it was the age-old clash of image versus reality...." he writes.

"He deluded himself into thinking he could be something that he wasn’t: untouchable. The greatest feat of his career is that he managed to get away with it for so long in public, the bionic man instead of the human one who hit a fire hydrant."

WOW hmy3:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2010 11:57 AM | Show all posts
gambo beso sket..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2010 07:44 PM | Show all posts

Elin Nordegren Spotted Back In Florida

Getty Images
Elin Nordegren was spotted back in Florida today, pushing children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 11 months, in a wagon at a park near her Windermere home.
Elin celebrated the holidays (and her 30th birthday) in the French Alps with her twin sister and her family, while Tiger was rumored to be anywhere from rehab in Arizona, to Palm Beach, to South Africa.
Although the couple spent Christmas apart, Tiger reportedly made up for his absence (and his cheating!) with a $300 million dollar Xmas gift

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-1-2010 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Elin's Christmas Gift From Tiger: $300 Million!

While on vacay in the French Alps, Elin Nordegren revealed to pals that her philandering husband Tiger Woods' Christmas gift to her was "Three hundred million dollars, thank you very much!"
The Swedish beauty, who celebrated her 30th birthday on Friday, was also spotted once again wearing her wedding ring on the slopes (she removed it in the days following Tiger's accident.)
So is the $300 mil gift (roughly half his fortune) a payoff from Tiger to get Elin to stay with him? "She's 100 per cent determined to split with Tiger," a source tells News of the World. "When she boasted of the '$300m Christmas gift' and then laughed it was clear to everyone around her that she's more focused than ever about moving on with her life."
As we previously reported, Elin hired Britney Spears' divorce attorney, Sorrell Trope, to represent her in the split.
"She still has feelings for Tiger as the father of her kids, but now her only dealings with him will be to get her and the youngsters set up in a comfortable home with everything they need," the pal continues. "And so far Tiger has just agreed to settle for an easy life."

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2010 08:27 PM | Show all posts

In case you forgot, Ashley Samson is the woman who first told the National Enquirer about Tiger Woods' affair with her sorta gal pal Rachel Uchitel.
Basically, Ash was the whistle blower! And how much did she get paid? Only $25,000 bucks! Was it worth the price her words will forever cost her? Tiger's camp even offered to pay her $200,000 in hush money, but she declined. I don't get it!
Now Ashley is talking to the NY Daily News about trying to "get my f*cking life together and repair my reputation."
She also has some not-so-nice words for Ms. Uchitel, basically calling her a "madam."
Ash goes on: "Who else flies a couple of girls out to Spain for three days to meet with a bunch of men? I mean, hello. My first reaction was, 'I can't believe this. I can't believe Tiger would do this, (with) someone like Rachel.' She's a party girl. I mean that's her reputation. I couldn't believe that Tiger would do that. I didn't believe it until I heard his voice."
This drama is never going to end if these girls keep talking about it!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-1-2010 03:38 PM | Show all posts

Tiger's Wife Elin Still Isn't Wearing Her Wedding Ring

And she doesn't have any problem hiding it either! But can you blame her?
Today we spotted Tiger Woods' gorgeous wife Elin Nordegren picking up her two-year-old daughter Sam at school in Orlando, Florida, and as always, she looked like she was handling herself quite well. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that Tiger cheated on HER with girls that look like they've run marathons around the block...it just doesn't seem logical.
There have been a few rumors that Elin and Tiger want to try and reconcile for the sake of their two children, but it looks like she's in no rush...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2010 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Woods' Mistresses Claim Tiger Engaged In Gay Sex And Took Ecstasy!

The bombshells just keep dropping.
In a new tell-all book, alleged call girl and Tiger mistress Loredana Jolie Ferriolo claims that she saw Woods having sex with men in a group-sex situation.
Ferriolo tells Radar that her new book will explain how she and Tiger "came about, his healthy appetite for arranged sex, threesomes, girls next door, girl-girl, and an answer to all the rumors surrounding Woods' sexuality."
Her rep says "She is in talks with a number of publishing companies regarding a tell-all book deal," which she's apparently shopping for a cool mil!
But she's not the only mistress to be spilling new beans. Another woman, Susie Ogren, says she and Woods took Ecstasy together in Las Vegas.
Ogren, who tells The National Enquirer that she and Tiger first met in 1999 (before he was married) on a Las Vegas golf course, says that she saw Tiger pop the pill in the VIP area of Las Vegas club Studio 54.
“One of his friends said, ‘I’ve got some Ecstasy - let’s roll,’ and produced little white pills, smaller than aspirin. Tiger and I did one pill each. I’m sure Tiger was hoping it would turn me on so he could get me into bed, and he took the pill so casually that it seemed to me he was used to doing it," she revealed.
“But the Ecstasy was crappy," Ogren says. "The pills just made us sweaty, and didn’t make us feel good. I wanted to go to sleep. I could see Tiger wasn’t happy that the Ecstasy wasn’t turning me on. Soon he said he was tired and took off for his luxury suite alone. He seemed angry.”
Although Susie claims they saw each other several times after that, she says they were never sexually intimate.
Woods has been in seclusion ever since his Thanksgiving weekend accident, with reports putting him on his yacht, at the Long Island estate of a millionaire friend, and even in Phoenix for sex and drug rehab.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2010 05:27 PM | Show all posts

Tiger's Temporary Home

Reports claim Tiger Woods is holed up in this multi-million dollar Long Island estate, owned by Cablevision CEO Jim Dolan.
The $13.5 million waterfront compound features a 10,000-square-foot colonial-style main home a full-sized guest home, carriage house, and servants quarters in addition to gardens and a tennis court.
Could Tiger be staying here with his high-powered pal?
Wherever Tiger is, he's certainly doing a good job of staying hidden!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2010 05:38 PM | Show all posts

Report: Tiger Woods Staying With NY Billionaire

Getty Images
Tiger Woods is doing an excellent job hiding from the media (it's been nearly 6 weeks since anyone's spotted him), but the latest report on his whereabouts has him holed up in New York with his billionaire pal Jim Dolan, CEO of Cablevision and owner of Madison Square Garden and the New York Knicks.
According to Us Weekly, Dolan reached out to Tiger and invited him to stay at his $13.5 million 10,000-square-foot colonial Long Island mansion. A source tells Us Weekly that Tiger has also been seeing a shrink, or rather, the shrink has been coming to see him as he remains in seclusion.
The source tells the mag that Dolan has even given Tiger access to his fleet of jets, and that he's traveled back and forth to Florida several times now! "He's the one keeping him under the radar," says the source. "Jet-setting everywhere."
A rep for Madison Square Garden has denied that the golf pro is staying with Dolan, stating that it is "categorically false and preposterous on its face." Since there's no photographic evidence of his whereabouts, how do we know for sure where Tiger is? Sources revealed to X17online that Tiger was in Arizona for rehab, so until we some proof in pictures, we're thinking he could be anywhere right now!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Tiger Woods To Donate A Cargo Plane And Mobile Hospital To Haiti

That's what Russell Simmons is tweeting anyway!
While the public (not to mention his wife Elin) may not have forgiven Tiger Woods yet, this is certainly a step in the right direction...
Click here to donate to the Red Cross, or text "Haiti" to 90999 to donate $10 to the organization. You can also click here to visit Wyclef Jean's Yele site, or you can text “Yele” to 501501 to donate $5

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 06:36 PM | Show all posts

Elin Stays Strong, Pushes Tiger Away

After her husband's infidelity put their family under a media microscope back in November, Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren has done everything she can to stay focused on their children and get through this. Now we're hearing that Elin muscled Tiger out of the family home after the Thanksgiving incident, forcing him to stay at a friend's empty home with only an air mattress on the floor!
According to a source for Us Weekly, "When [Elin] kicked him out, he couldn't exactly go to a hotel, so he ran over to [pro golfer] Mark O'Meara's empty villa and stayed there. The house was gutted except for an air mattress, some pillows, a TV, snacks and Bud Light in the fridge, and a golf glove on the floor."
At least she didn't beat him over the head with a golf club or anything....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 07:02 PM | Show all posts

Tiger In Sex Rehab

Rehab!
Other sites are now catching up on what X17 reported exclusively on December 29th, 2009, that Tiger Woods is in sex rehab at the Arizona facility The Meadows.
A source told X17online last month that Tiger Woods had entered a private, upscale rehabilitation facility in Arizona.
The source told X17online:
    "He has been there for a few days since his handlers forced him to enter the program. They feel that if he blames his cheating on addiction, the public will forgive him."
Although Tiger's reportedly been spotted everywhere from Palm Beach (with alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel) to New York (and the private mansion of a multi-millionaire friend), a stint in rehab for Tiger seemed most logical. After singer Eric Benet was caught in a much-publicized cheating scandal during his relationship with Halle Berry, he entered rehab for sexual addiction. More recently, Californication star David Duchovny did the same in an effort to redeem his reputation and his marriage with Tea Leoni.
Our source explained Woods' motivation to get help:
    "Tiger wants to get back on top. He agreed to put golfing on hold so he could show the world how badly he feels about what he's done and to prove that he wants to correct the problems that led to his infidelity."
As for what he can expect in rehab at the Meadows, an insider told us that the rehabilitation center is extremely confidential, and they won't even confirm that a patient is at the facility (even to family members), so when visitors arrive, they can only request to see them and hope that the patient will show up.
While the facility is considered by many to be the Four Seasons of rehab, sex addicts are stamped with a scarlet letter of sorts. Our source told X17online exclusively:
    "Everyone has to wear a color-coded nametag that signifies what you’re in for. You wear it 24/7 so everyone knows exactly what your poison is from the minute they lay eyes on you. Sex addicts wear either blue or red and they not allowed to fraternize with members of the opposite sex (or if they were gay, they couldn’t talk to a member of the same sex)."
Additionally, no one is allowed to show any leg above the knee, whether its someone in for sex addiction, drug addiction or even visitors.
Stay tuned to X17online for the latest breaking news ... One month in advance!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2010 07:24 PM | Show all posts

Mel Gibson Comes To Tiger Woods' Defense

In a recent interview with The Daily Mail, Mel Gibson stands up for Tiger Woods, expressing his sympathy for the pro golfer!
"I feel sorry for Tiger Woods," he says. "Why are we talking about this when we're sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan? You've got this history-changing event going on and we're talking about Tiger's private life and golf injuries. He's being used as a diversion and it just drives me crazy. You come out savaged. I just think, 'Who cares?'"
Okay, so Mel definitely has a point, but shouldn't he say something about Elin too? I think she's the one people have more sympathy for! So what did Mel have to say about cheating? "Nobody is without sin," he says. "You have to try to make amends if you can. You have to shut up and move on and not whine about it. And you have to deal with it like a man ... Whatever fallout comes from it, be it fair or unfair, you've just got to accept your own culpability. The minute you start whining, it's ridiculous."
So what about his own mess of a marriage? "When all's said and done I did a pretty good hatchet job on my marriage. I'm to blame, if you're inclined to judge," Mel says.
Do you agree with Mel?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-1-2010 07:36 PM | Show all posts

Tiger's Rehab Is A Far Cry From His Multi-Million Dollar Mansion

After reports that Tiger Woods was spotted at a local airport last Friday (along with a grainy photo of what appears to be Tiger at the Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services clinic), speculation is growing stronger that the golf pro is holed up at the Hattiesburg, Mississippi rehab facility.
Though Tiger's rep won't comment on his whereabouts, a menacing 16-foot fence was put up around the clinic to block photographers and onlookers from gaining access. The program costs a whopping $37,100 for 45 days, but it's certainly not a lux rehab facility, as evident from the pictures we snapped the other day. An X17 photographer on the scene tells X17online exclusively:
    "This place really doesn't seem fun at all. The living quarters look like army barracks and the grounds are bare and cold. I honestly don't know how Tiger's getting through this. He's used to sunny Florida, his multi-million-dollar home and now he's in the middle of this mess. It's gotta be hell for him."
While photographs on the facility's website depict a tranquil setting that looks like the inside of a posh gated community, it doesn't look anything like the barracks-style housing Tiger's reportedly been staying in. Tiger could have checked himself into a more upscale rehab facility on the west coast, but instead he's choosing to keep a low profile at a relatively simple place where he's stripped of excess and forced to get back to the basics.
Tiger may be used to living in his multi-million dollar 6,809 square foot Windemere, Florida mansion (the 8 bedroom, 9 bathroom house was purchased for $2.4 million ten years ago - it's estimated to be worth around $5 million now), so we can only imagine how difficult it is for him to adjust to his new home while he tries to get his life back together. Of course, Tiger is trying to do all this while staying out of the public eye, which has to add even more stress to the situation.
Think we'll catch him out anytime soon? Or will the fences keep him hidden for the next month or so? Only time will tell...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 08:12 PM | Show all posts

Tiger Woods Spotted In Mississippi Rehab

Getty Images
Tiger Woods has been spotted at the Mississippi rehab he transferred to after leaving the Meadows in Arizona, as X17online first reported.
Although it's difficult to ID Tiger from the grainy photos obtained by RadarOnline, they show an unshaven man outside of the Gentle Path program, which is part of Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
A hat and a hoodie hide any possible injuries Tiger might have sustained from the accident.
We're glad that these pix seem to prove that Tiger is serious about getting help for his addiction, but we're definitely looking forward to seeing better photos soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2010 03:16 PM | Show all posts

Tiger Woods' Sexual Fantasies "Were Not Normal"

Getty Images
We already knew Tiger Woods was into some kinky stuff, but now even more details are spilling from the mouth of the golfer's alleged escort Loredana Jolie.
Jolie is now shopping a tell-all book to publishers, and she tells the NY Post, "Tiger's sexual fantasies were not normal. He likes role-playing, he likes to be the guy in control and wearing a suit while there are girls performing girl-on-girl and guys entertaining guys. By that, I mean they would dance for each other like girls would do for a man."
"He'd have different girls all the time, entertaining, role play, fetishes, stuff like that ... but he would only watch," she continued. "He would also ask me to text him pictures of myself when we weren't together."
So will going to rehab help the adulterous golfer fix his sex addiction? Jolie doesn't think so. "He would engage in sex from 9 p.m. until the sun came up the next morning ... he wasn't a healthy guy. He couldn't sleep and would stay up all night. I am not really sure rehab for sex addiction will help him," she says.
Madam Michelle Braun, whom Jolie reportedly worked for, had even more dirt on Tiger and his abnormal fantasies! She told the Post, "The girls would tell me what went on with Tiger and I never heard of any men. He always asked for girls and liked threesomes. But I wouldn't be surprised by anything. He had male friends, and I am sure they got involved."

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2010 05:18 PM | Show all posts

What REALLY Went Down The Night Of Tiger Woods' Accident

To make a long story short ... sleeping pills, a lot of punching and a very pissed off Elin Nordegren confronting Rachel Uchitel over the phone!
Daily Beast reporter Gerald Posner appeared on the Today Show this morning to discuss details about Tiger's accident, and he has the scoop straight from two insiders close to the situation.
According to Posner's sources, the drama began when Tiger told Elin that the National Enquirer was going to run a story about his rumored affair with Rachel Uchitel. He promised Elin that the story was completely false, but Elin was skeptical, so the day before Thanksgiving Tiger put his mistress in touch with his wife and the two had a 30 minute chat. After the phone conversation, Elin apparently believed Tiger and Rachel's relationship was platonic.
However, on Thanksgiving day, Elin got more details about the Enquirer's story, and she started arguing with Tiger. Tiger wasn't in the mood to go through a verbal boxing match, so he reportedly took an Ambien to fall asleep. Elin then looked through Tiger's phone, where she found a text from Rachel that read, "You are the only one I've loved."
Just after 1am on November 27, Elin texted Rachel from Tiger's phone and wrote, "I miss you ... When are we seeing each other again?" Rachel texted back, at which point Elin called her and said something to the effect of, "I knew it was you," and a very surprised Rachel responded, "Oh f*ck!" and hung up.
An understandably livid Elin woke Tiger up by screaming at him and hitting him on the chest and arms with her fists. After Tiger was jerked out of his Ambien haze, Elin chased him from the house with a golf club. Tiger then ran outside the house and sped off in the family's black Cadillac Escalade, but he didn't get very far - after a few seconds of panic, he smashed into a fire hydrant and a tree, causing a significant amount of damage to the SUV.
According to Posner, no one really knows how the rear windows of the Escalade were broken, but one source says Tiger lied to the police and said Elin smashed them in an attempt to save him from the wreck.
One of the sources says Elin will wait for Tiger to finish sex rehab before making a final decision the divorce, and Us Weekly is reporting that the blonde beauty visited her adulterous husband at the Pine Grove rehab clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi over the weekend.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 08:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204308 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.