CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: andria

Ada sesiapa berminat nak keja sebagai fruit picker?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 20-8-2007 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by akira_nagasaki at 20-8-2007 20:47
macam menarik je.. aku ni baru je tuka keje masuk gomen..culture shockkejap aku, if rasa tak sesuai gomen culture macam menarik jugak naktry. tapi bulan 9 tahun depan aku dah 30

andria ...

Tak apa.. I pun baru dpt tau yg umur tu takde kena-mengena ngn work permit application. In some cases, ada yg above 30 dan apply for WHV, lulus pula. Tak tau camne diorg buat, but the agent said mmg la kat immigration website ckp sampai 30 jer, but in reality, tak semestinya ikut betul2 sampai mcm tu. One guy tu yg akan pegi bulan ni (rasanya dah pegi kot) umur dah 47, boleh plak lepas.

Originally posted by True-X at 20-8-2007 20:58
aku dah keje baru ader peluang cani.. apesal dulu ko tak wat..

Alahai... nak buat camne True-X, I pun baru tau... dulu I pun tak didedahkan sgt tentang peluang2 mcm ni... But u know, it's never too late if u really wanna do it...  

Originally posted by dragonaga at 20-8-2007 21:56
apsal lah kat Malaysia ni takde upah yg byk camtu kat fruit picker....petik buah durian ke....ehehehh

Itulah pasal dragon...  I was thinking the same thing. Takyah kita bersusah2 travel ke negara org kan...  Tunggulah Malaysia turun salji, pastu tumbuh segala mcm buah kat sini, masa tu maybe kita pula jadi mcm NZ..  dah takyah travel dah...  heh...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2007 11:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #82 andria's post

andria ...travel always be my passion.. after degree oingta nak relaks g jalan2 tp duit tak der.. dan aku pon tak tau ader care camnie.. akhirnyer dah keje,, skrg susah aar nak wat camni.... nak travel pong tak der duit.

neeway..my dear andrea.. kl sebulan dua leh tak.. maner tauww aku dah penat keje nak kickback & unwind diri aku sat.. .. penat woo keje..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2007 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Work permit biasanya employer apply for worker utk 3 bulan. So kenalah keje 3 bulan. Kalau less than that, u boleh apply WHV (if ur below 30). Pakai WHV ni, nak keje sebulan jer pun boleh, takde hal, sebab WHV sememangnya is for tourist yg melancong sambil bekerja (melancong is priority). Nak apply WHV, boleh apply secara online and bayar pakai CC.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 12:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #84 andria's post

thank for posting andria.. i surely will dig in to it in the future..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2007 08:05 PM | Show all posts
aku kan kalau boleh  nak keje yang tak payah pk tapi banyak dapat duit.:@ .fruit picker ni aku rasa salah satu cara.. cuma perlu rajin memetik buah ajer..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2007 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by akira_nagasaki at 21-8-2007 20:05
aku kan kalau boleh  nak keje yang tak payah pk tapi banyak dapat duit.:@ .fruit picker ni aku rasa salah satu cara.. cuma perlu rajin memetik buah ajer..

Tak yah pk banyak tapi back-breaking... penat fizikal.. tapi kalau kita nak senang di kemudian hari, rasanya kenalah kita bersusah2 dulu skg...  yer tak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-8-2007 12:00 AM | Show all posts
it's sound so interesting....klu diberi peluang memang nak la ..keje camni..dapat petik buah ..in the same time kenal negara orang

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Dari
http://www.backpack-newzealand.com/working_newzealand.html

Requirements

The first thing you will need to do is apply for a work permit. More information about applying and whether you will be eligible can be found at www.immigration.govt.nz/work/. On arrival in New Zealand, you will then need to get a tax number. Obtaining a tax number (IRD number) is pretty straight forward. You just need a couple of pieces of identification, i.e a international passport and a birth certificate. Once these two pieces of documentation are obtained you will be able to work in New Zealand legally.

Finding work

Finding work in the main cities is relatively easy (New Zealand currently has the lowest unemployment rate in years, 4%) if you are prepared to do anything or if you have a trade. I know here in Christchurch the majority of travellers I meet end up finding work usually within a week or two. Temp agencies (bottom of this page) are a good place to start. The pay rate is not too great here, unskilled work will bring you about $9 - $12 NZ dollars per hour.

Seasonal work

There is quite a lot of seasonal work here in New Zealand, which depending on the season you shouldn't have to many problems getting work. Once again the pay rate isn't that great, although I haven't done this sort of work in about 8 years, the rate then was about $9 per hour, although if you are a hard (fast) worker you can make reasonable money picking on contract. Checkout www.seasonaljobs.co.nz.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2007 02:50 PM | Show all posts
LocationType of orchardsTime of Year
KerikeriKiwi fruitEarly April - Mid May
Mandarin Late April - Mid June
Napier and HastingsApplesMid Feb - Early May
Stone FruitsDec - late Feb
Nelson / MotuekaApples thinningNov
Apple pickingLate Feb - May
Central Otago (Alexandra and Roxburgh)Apricots, nectarines, and peachesEarly Jan - Late March
CheeriesNov - Dec
Times vary slightly from year to year dependant on environmental conditions.
Thinning is pulling apples off the tree and dropping them on the ground to allow the rest to grow larger.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Tambah info lagi...

Dari : http://www.pickingjobs.com/job.php?jobid=12

Cherry Picking starting mid December

Picking - This is the harvesting of the fruit to the required standard and is physical work. The employee must be able to lift, manoeuvre and climb to the top of a 9 foot ladder. The employee must be capable of working long hours and able to work in the outdoors, ie. in the heat. Most pickers are paid on a contract rate e.g. for cherries the minimum bucket rate (5kg) is $4-25. The average picker will pick 20 of these buckets in an 8 hour day but this depends very much upon the individual - some pick more, some pick less. You are required to pick a minimum number of buckets which is 16. There is occasionally hourly rated picking but this is limited and the pay rate is $9-00 per hour plus holiday pay with time and a half paid after 48 hours worked in one week

Packing - This is the sorting of fruit into different grade standards. The job involves standing at a sorting table and the employee must be fit and have a good concentration span. The employee must be able to work long hours and it can be 7 days a week. There is limited contract packing but most of the work is hourly rated - $9-00 per hour plus holiday pay with time and a half paid after 48 hours worked in one week.

Some points to consider:
Work is determined by the weather. If it is raining fruit can't be harvested because it may be damaged. If it rains for a couple of days in a row during the cherry harvest, then the fruit may split and become un-viable for harvesting. This doesn't happen often but it can happen. The cherry picking and packing starts in mid to late December and continues through until late January weather permitting. This is our peak season and prior to and after this period we require fewer staff.
We require our staff to be available when the fruit is ready to pick and pack not when it suits them to turn up. We are very busy from mid December till late January and may require our staff, weather permitting, every day apart from Xmas Day.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Baca dari forum  :  http://www.emigratenz.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-5211.html

KD17
6th January 2006, 05:08 AM
I found the following at: -

http://news.emigratenz.org

Come as a Tourist, Get a Work Permit in 48 hours
Posted by News Team under Jobs / Economy

New Zealand needs its fruit picked. It needs its fruit picked so badly that people who come as tourists can be approved to work as fruit pickers within 48 hours.
If no New Zealander is available to do a job, Work and Income New Zealand can approve the issue of temporary work permits in lightning time.
This is not a new mechanism. In the 2004 season over 2,000 overseas people were issued with fast-track work permits.
What抯 new is that New Zealand has the lowest unemployment rate in the developed world. To make matters worse for the fruit growers, well-paid construction work for the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne is drawing New Zealanders to work the season in Australia rather than their home country. New Zealanders do not need permits to live and work in Australia.
A news report in a Christchurch newspaper today indicated that growers around Nelson are especially concerned they won抰 get the estimated 4,500 pickers they will need. Nelson, at the northern tip of the South Island is famed for its warm, sunny summers and relaxed lifestyle.
So if you want to come for a long holiday in New Zealand and earn some money while you are here, 2006 may be a good year to come.

worth a thought !!! :yes

Keith & Debby

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Ok gak ni.. meh baca..

http://www.anyworkanywhere.com/jacksonorchards.html

Jacksons Orchards In Cromwell, Central Otago Recruit Fruit Packers And Pickers From December To March Each Year
We have a stone & pipfruit orchard & packhouse in Cromwell, Central Otago, NZ,
Our season goes from December through to March and we are looking for fruit packers and fruit pickers

http://www.hinton.co.nz/fruit/employment.htm
The Hintons are one of the largest stonefruit producers in New Zealand and require a large number of workers over the November to March fruit season.

http://www.seasonaljobs.co.nz/main.asp?input=job_detail&jobs_ID=243

Are you already working or considering a vineyard work, looking  for consistent work and want to earn $$$.Vineyard work can be very exciting and rewarding, but requires "can do attitude",lots of energy.If Keen to work  long hours , 6-7 days a week, and determined ,dont delay.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 05:32 PM | Show all posts
keja fruit picker ??

mmg memerlukan ketahanan fizikal.. dengar cam senang je...

but i dont think we cant get that much per day..

btw good luck alls !

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2007 09:50 PM | Show all posts
huih.. kalaulah aku masih muda dan belum berfamiliy nak gak merantau tengok dunia...

tapi apakan daya....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2007 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Actually skang keje petik buah ni dh x ada kt nz.kebanyakan dah abis musim..skang musim prunning..bulan 12 nti br start ada buah bagi sesetengah buah...mcm i skang keje kt packhouse kiwi fruits..lagi 2 @3 minggu mungkin abis keje kt packhouse..tp ramai yg x tahan buat keje orchard skang ni sbb terlalu sejuk...tapi kawan i yg buat prunning kiwi blh dapat NZ$1k sminggu...keje cepat byk la dpt hasilnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2007 07:42 PM | Show all posts
oh my god!!!!
im soooooo gonna do this
after habiskan my degree..
it has always been a gnawing passion
in me untuk tengok negara orang!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-8-2007 09:45 PM | Show all posts

Hi!!!

$1k dlm seminggu?....aku pun nak. willing to do da' prunning things just to earn dat amount of money..that's banyak tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-9-2007 07:17 PM | Show all posts
waaaaa... bestnya.... harusssssssssssssss aku try jugak

Use magic Report

Post time 5-9-2007 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Enaklazat at 4-9-2007 07:17 PM
waaaaa... bestnya.... harusssssssssssssss aku try jugak

enaklazat sedap nye avatar ko .lapar aku tengok

Use magic Report

langau03 This user has been deleted
Post time 6-9-2007 09:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #100 akira_nagasaki's post

tart nenas saja. tak sedap lah.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-9-2024 12:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048861 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.