Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Iman_6

Mel Gibson:The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world

[Copy link]
Post time 17-8-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
KENNKID,

Yeh! man, that too is told in the hadith. So, all in all Mohammed hijacked the Jewish faith to call it Islam.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 17-8-2006 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Hey, Barney

Have you ever heard of this famous Jew? You should learn something from him.

Leopold Weiss (1900-92) was born in Austrian-ruled Lemberg (now Lvov, in Ukraine) and raised in Vienna. Although he received a traditional education, Weiss turned away from Judaism, and at the age of twenty went to Berlin to pursue a career as a writer and journalist. On a visit to Palestine in 1922, he became persuaded of the injustice of Zionism, and joined the prestigious Frankfurter Zeitung as a stringer. The newspaper later commissioned him to travel across the Middle East and produce a book.

But in 1926, after his return to Germany, Weiss converted to Islam. On a Berlin subway, he noticed "an expression of hidden suffering" upon the faces of the "well-dressed and well-fed" passengers. They suffered because they were "without any goal beyond the desire to raise their own 'standard of living', without any hopes other than having more material amenities, more gadgets, and perhaps more power." At home, his eye fell upon an open Quran he had been reading, to this verse: "You are obsessed by greed for more and more / Until you go down to your graves."  All doubt in the Quran as a revealed book vanished, and he converted to Islam. The idea of Islam as a spiritual antidote to Western materialism seems to have had a particular appeal to Jewish seekers who felt that their own faith failed to strike a balance in its encounter with capitalism.

Weiss took the name Muhammad Asad and departed for Saudi Arabia, where he lived as a Muslim and married an Arab woman (a union that produced Talal Asad, the noted anthropologist). He became an adviser to Ibn Saud, and wrote Arabia-bylined stories for German-language newspapers. In 1932, he broke with the Saudi monarch and left for India, where he emerged as an Islamic thinker. In 1952, Pakistan appointed Asad to its mission at the United Nations in New York, and in 1954 he published an immensely popular account of his travels and life, entitled The Road to Mecca. In his later years, he lived mostly in the West, and published a modernist translation of the Quran.

I studied the Qur'an and the Traditions of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him); I studied the language of Islam and its history, and a good deal of what has been written about it and against it. I spent over five years in the Hijaz and Najd, mostly in al-Madinah, so that I might experience something of the original surroundings in which this religion was preached by the Arabian Prophet. As the Hijaz is the meeting centre of Muslims from many countries, I was able to compare most of the different religious and social views prevalent in the Islamic world in our days. Those studies and comparisons created in me the firm conviction that Islam, as a spiritual and social phenomenon, is still in spite of all the drawbacks caused by the deficiencies of the Muslims, by far the greatest driving force mankind has ever experienced; and all my interest became, since then, centred around the problem of its regeneration.

Asad believed that, in embracing Islam, he was actually continuing the tradition of Abraham, that the Arabian sky was "my sky," the same sky that "vaulted over the long trek of my ancestors, those wandering herdsmen-warriors"

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 17-8-2006 12:50 PM
KENNKID,

Yeh! man, that too is told in the hadith. So, all in all Mohammed hijacked the Jewish faith to call it Islam.

Why should I believe you or the doctrated so called doctorine of imposters? Al-Fiqh Al-Butti may not be the real truth, did you think about it ? No, you woud not because you have been warned not to or else you'd burn in hell fire. That is the threst Muslim clergies warn the students. I believe what the Bible says because it came out first before Mohammed doctrated his own.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My answer:
If you still doesn't want to believe, let me answer you in the perspective of Christian. Since the religion has same connection with Islam.

The Christian believe that the prohibition of sex before marriage was sent to Moses. Moses got five books: Leviticus, Deutronomy, Numbers, Exodus and Genesis. The prohibition is in Leviticus. The prohibition came after Abraham, so, when Christian and people like you accused that Abraham was wrong for having sex before marriage with Hajar, so, what Abraham did is not wrong at all, because no prohibition about that at that time. Don't want to believe it?. Ask the Christian.

But from Islam perspective, Abraham married Hajar by Sarah permission.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is the version of Mohammed who edited what he wants the Muslims to believe. It does not give any solid proof of the event except the claim it was from Allah the Muslim GOD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My answer:

If those are from Mohammed, then please read the Bible and make comparison. In the book of Genesis. Abraham and his 'keturunan' is blessed by God.Quran claimed the same thing.But, people like you, I know you won;t touch the Bible and Quran at all.But claimed that you have.The way you answers, it shows.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About another two replies, I have answered in another thread :MENJ IS LIAR...Hmm..I think you are a LIAR...:p

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:46 PM | Show all posts
eastrun:
  1. If you still doesn't want to believe, let me answer you in the perspective of Christian. Since the religion has same connection with Islam.

2. The Christian believe that the prohibition of sex before marriage was sent to Moses. Moses got five books: Leviticus, Deutronomy, Numbers, Exodus and Genesis. The prohibition is in Leviticus. The prohibition came after Abraham, so, when Christian and people like you accused that Abraham was wrong for having sex before marriage with Hajar, so, what Abraham did is not wrong at all, because no prohibition about that at that time. Don't want to believe it?. Ask the Christian.

3. But from Islam perspective, Abraham married Hajar by Sarah permission.
Copy the Code

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My reply:

Yeh! You go on and believe what you want but do not expect us to believe such crap. As far as I can see union without the marriage without sanctity is haram  and the child born out of wedlock is call a shit*ed. So you would like Muslims to be called that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eastrun:

1. If those are from Mohammed, then please read the Bible and make comparison. In the book of Genesis. Abraham and his 'keturunan' is blessed by God.Quran claimed the same thing.But, people like you, I know you won;t touch the Bible and Quran at all.But claimed that you have.The way you answers, it shows.
Copy the Code

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply:

That is your assumption and morever your claim and explanation does nothold water.

No, you and MENJ are since you cannot convince us of your claim. All these jabbery of yours is nothing but what you have been thought to believe. You do not use your own mind to think and rationalize the truth behind Quran and Hadith. I doubt you'll be able to do so as it is like a drug portin injected inot your body which would stay till your death. That is your problem and I feel sorry for you.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 17-8-2006 08:46 PM
eastrun:
If you still doesn't want to believe, let me answer you in the perspective of Christian. Since the religion has same connection with Islam.

The Christian believe that the prohibition o ...

Yeh! You go on and believe what you want but do not expect us to believe such crap. As far as I can see union without the marriage without sanctity is haram  and the child born out of wedlock is call a shit*ed. So you would like Muslims to be called that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My answer:

Well, after the prohibition was given to Moses, sex without marriage is haram and child born out of wedlock is anak haram, but before the prohibition, those things were normal.And Muhammad was born after the prohibition and he has nothing to do with what Abraham has done(like what you have accused him), because Abraham did that(like what you accused him) before the prohibition was given .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, you and MENJ are since you cannot convince us of your claim. All these jabbery of yours is nothing but what you have been thought to believe. You do not use your own mind to think and rationalize the truth behind Quran and Hadith. I doubt you'll be able to do so as it is like a drug portin injected inot your body which would stay till your death. That is your problem and I feel sorry for you.
My Answer:
I have given proves from Christian, Jews and Islamic views.The connection with the previous books and previous prophets make us believe the Quran stronger.Nothing to do with drug, but with proves...from previous books and previous prophets and the conclusions are in the Quran.

You are the one that injected by drug before you go to the temple and worship your gods. Because, even though you know that in front you are gods from stone, cannpt hear you, cannot answer you, but still you recite your prayer in front of them. .Pity you.Cannot imagine how you worship the gods that not able to move at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Responded byeastrunr:

1. Well, after the prohibition was given to Moses, sex without marriage is haram and child born out of wedlock is anak haram, but before the prohibition, those things were normal.And Muhammad was born after the prohibition and he has nothing to do with what Abraham has done(like what you have accused him), because Abraham did that(like what you accused him) before the prohibition was given .
Copy the Code

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My reply:

Yes, yes, that is what you are saying and you book is saying. But the case is clear that Ishmael was a shit* and all his line who call themsleves Arabs msut be so. In order to taike revenge on the Jews Mohammed created a relgion of his own with the inclusion of the OT and call it Islam. How cunning of him.
responded by eastrun:

1. I have given proves from Christian, Jews and Islamic views.The connection with the previous books and previous prophets make us believe the Quran stronger.Nothing to do with drug, but with proves...from previous books and previous prophets and the conclusions are in the Quran.

2. You are the one that injected by drug before you go to the temple and worship your gods. Because, even though you know that in front you are gods from stone, cannpt hear you, cannot answer you, but still you recite your prayer in front of them. .Pity you.Cannot imagine how you worship the gods that not able to move at all.
Copy the Code

My reply:

The connection with the previous book is to bluff the Jews and Christians that GOD has chosen him as the last prophet and was hoping that the two clans would believe him and accept him as the prophet they have been waiting for so long. The timing too was right as 600 years had passed after Jesus death by the cross. But when his plot did not work he declared the Jews and Christians to be enemies of Allah whom he claimed as the same GOD of the Jews and Christians. He conradicted here and it is obvious. How could the GOD od Jews and Christians become enemy to HIS chosen people. The bluffology backfired uh!?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-8-2006 09:40 AM | Show all posts
Yes, yes, that is what you are saying and you book is saying. But the case is clear that Ishmael was a shit* and all his line who call themsleves Arabs msut be so. In order to taike revenge on the Jews Mohammed created a relgion of his own with the inclusion of the OT and call it Islam. How cunning of him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My answer:
You said he (Ishmael) is shit, but he WAS not.Because the prohibition WAS NOT there. Since the prohibition  WAS not there..anyone who DID sex without marriage WERE not wrong and thier sons/ daughters WERE  not called sons of incest. After that, the prohibition came. And you should not blame those persons that did it before the prohibition and the generation after the prohibition also sholud not be blamed about what thier grandfathers/mothers have done. No dosa tanggung. Both in ISLAMIC and CHRISTIAN view.You don't know?. Then, SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The connection with the previous book is to bluff the Jews and Christians that GOD has chosen him as the last prophet and was hoping that the two clans would believe him and accept him as the prophet they have been waiting for so long. The timing too was right as 600 years had passed after Jesus death by the cross. But when his plot did not work he declared the Jews and Christians to be enemies of Allah whom he claimed as the same GOD of the Jews and Christians. He conradicted here and it is obvious. How could the GOD od Jews and Christians become enemy to HIS chosen people. The bluffology backfired uh!?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My answer:
Jesus himself, in the Bible never said that he is  THE FINAL MESSENGER. Meaning that, after him, will be a man to be his successor. Clearly, you don't know about the Quran...what you know about the Quran is killing...killing and killing...if you read the Quran, you can talk many other things, but what you have showed to me..same things over and over again..Showing that you are static to A verse and don't want to move to other verses to see the explanation of the verse.Have you read the Torah?. Also said abult killing the Palestinians and etc. Then, why don't you accused Moses like what you have accused Muhammad?.You are not reading...that's why you keep blowing same topic over and over again.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts
This is what we get when the non-muslims have nothing but only grudge and hatred in their hearts towards Muslims.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-11-2006 07:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 2-8-2006 12:09 PM

So World War I was started by the Muslims, World War II was started by Muslims and I suppose the wars we currently see in the Middle East ranging from the Gulf War I, Gulf War II and now the Is ...

dont bother feeding this piglet any longer menj, Debmey doesnt grow up in school , he grows up in the forest  but even if he's there in  his entire life ,
he never learnt anything anyway , not even science...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2006 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 1-8-2006 07:02 PM
Always on defensive and blame others.

Same goes to u;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-9-2024 01:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044500 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.