Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ayie77

Winter Sonata ~ JIB 2 >PARK YONGHA DIED<

Close [Copy link]
Post time 3-4-2008 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 3-4-2008 10:57 AM
yg masa dia shooting TWSSG tu... yg org tanya type apa.... dia jawab type 'Bason'... Bason tu nama watak dlm citer TWSSG yg jadi tukang besi... hahahhahahahha

tgk la citer TWSSG... aku jatuh c ...

ooo ingat2....pompuan yg gemok2 skit tu ek...yg mcm lelaki tu.
nak tengok kat ner citer tu...hr tu masa ada link tu boleh ler tengok, tapi la ni link tu dah takleh bukak...
tapi aku tau la pompuan tu...

memang abe ni cari pompuan yg bijak jer nih...yg lain dia tak kisah janji bijak.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-4-2008 05:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #961 Arwen's post

aku post link kat thread twssg... tapi kalau nak lagi senang beli je la dvd dia... tak rugi pun... mmg tak rugi...

errr... tapi thread tu dah penuh dgn spoiler... hehehheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 10:43 AM | Show all posts
my guess basing on the distance of the shot that he was really stalked

aigooo..sian abe bae .

credit:soompi.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 10:44 AM | Show all posts
apparently yong joon was seen on the evening of the 21st of March going out and meeting LJA. bof clarified this report and denied that it's ji ah.

geez, media is really something. so what if he goes out and meet with someone or ji ah? sighs...well...if it's byj it must be a news

here are the photos that i found

Reduced: 93% of original size [ 550 x 435 ] - Click to view full image

pengubat windu utk arwen & btho...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 10:46 AM | Show all posts
This is from Sports Seoul.
Korean to English translation by Joanne

[Exclusive] BYJ, resumed first offcial activity after complete recovery 'How is a day of Yon-sama'
[Sports Seoul]4/2/08 Entered at 09:16, Modified at 09:55

Reduced: 93% of original size [ 550 x 435 ] - Click to view full image

'Yon-sama' BYJ showed up his appearance in 3 months. That is he held first official activity in 2008 being chosen as a model for commercial for a navigation company. Sports Seoul dot com followed and captured 'luxurious outing' by BYJ, who rarely reveals his appearance to outside, through close-up news gathering for the past 2 weeks.

BYJ was thorough in managing self as rumored. He did not neglect clinic treatment and rehabilitative exercise during period of news gathering. He also gave full play of aspect as a businessman perfectly. His appearance was taking care of all works in details and making important decisions by himself. He also met acquaintances whenever he had spare time. Among those, late night meeting with E Ji Ah, an actress at his agency, got atttention.

We arranged appearances of BYJ as we have been watched for past 2 weeks,

Thorough rehabilitative exercise "until he removed a cast"

BYJ suffered from big and little accidents including falling off a horse, while he was filming MBC-TV drama 'TWSSG' in which he appeared in last year. Because cruciate ligament was torn, he attended 2007 MBC Grand Acting Award Ceremony in crutches. Being different from fans' expectation that he would completely recover soon, BYJ walked uncomfortably depending on crutches until end of March.

Until the cast was removed and until he cast off the crutches on the first day in April, BYJ did not neglect rehabilitative therapy.
One day in a week, he received rehabilitative therapy at a hospital, and two days (in a week), he poured sweat to do rehabilitative exercise at a health club. On 24 of the last month, the news gathering team was able to watch BYJ to strengthening knee ligaments with cycle equipment in a health club.

According to a staff at the health club, BYJ built his body for about 2 hours, twice a week. Appearance (was) to concentrate on simple muscle strength exercise and aerobic exercise as he hired a personal trainer. The staff told that he would no do unreasonable weight (training) that would build absolute muscle. As much as his body is life, his appearance was to do all his best in preventing from recurrence.

Thorough management of company "taking care of it in details after details"

BYJ also concentrated on business which he had neglected (?) due to filming of the drama. While putting his bottomed out physical strength, he devoted himself in business to which he had not been able to pay attention. Despite of condition in which he was able to move only by using crutches, he dropped by his office that is located in Nonhyeon-Dong 2 to 3 times a week and dealt with task that had been accumulated.
He personally participated in decision making processes also. BYJ, whom we met at 'H' Cafe at Cheongdam-Donog on 20 in last month, discussed issue of distributing profit opening up note book (computer) along with company staff. We spotted appearance of adjusting profit taking rate between his company and opposite party at '6:4' or '7:3'.

A staff at BOF which BYJ manages highly evaluated BYJ's passion for business. He told, "In case of BYJ, he is definitely different form other entertainer CEOs. Ordinarily when they talk about entertainer CEO, there are many occasions that they just lend their names and get share. However, BYJ personally participate in decision making processes, and is excellently executing role of CEO."

Thorough management of acquaintances "a glass of wine in late hour"

For BYJ, there hardly is any private time. The reason why he never happened to have that common scandals at all was exactly because he is giving up his personal time. Actually, as he is performing 3 people's roles for one person, as actor, a star, and a CEO, he does not have any time to spare to meet any one and enjoy it comfortably.
Inspite of that, it is BYJ who would take care of persons that he must take care of no matter what happens. One example was his appearance of enjoying wine with acquaintances he was not able to meet frequently in ordinary time at 'O' Bar in Apgoojeong on past 21.

In evening on that day, BYJ, having finished business related meeting near 'M' Stock business building in Nonhyeon-Dong, (came to) 'O' Bar in Apgoojeong at around 11 PM and drank with Ms. J, who was in charge of make up in the past, until about 1 AM. E Ji Ah at the 'O' Bar in Apgoojeong at around 11 PM and parted her at about 1 early morning.

The 'O' Bar is where BYJ frequently visits. It has merit of meeting (people) without being conscious of fans' eyes, as it has separate secret room inside. Even during a busy time of drinking wind and carrying on conversation meeting with long time friends, BYJ showed warm appearance of taking care of close people without forgetting them.

Began official activity "filmed a CF throwing away crutches"

On the first (of April), BYJ threw away crutches that he had depended upon for over 3 months. He resumed official activity without crutches. BYJ who got on his Maybach sedan in blue jeans at 11 AM, and visited 'J' Hair Shop, that locates in Cheongdam-Dong. That day was a filming day for paper ad for a navigation company with which he made a contract recently. Because it was the first official activity, his face was full with expression of fluttering.

BYJ had his hair done for about 2 hours. He kept long hair that he has been growing since the time of drama 'TWSSG' as it was. How they have found out about it, front of the hair shop was crowded with numerous Japanese fans. BYJ, having finished hair and make-up, moved to filming site located in Namyangjoo at around 1 PM, after waving hands to fans who visited crossing over sea.

Super special class star BYJ, who is shaking Korea, rather Asia. BYJ's day, as we had been watching for the past 2 weeks, was ordinary after all. It was continuation of rehabilitation, and continuation of work. BYJ who came back in healthy appearance taking off cast that had been tightly compressing his leg for 3 months. We expect him to meet fans again with good work and good business.

[Photos=Kim Yongdeok, Lee Seunghoon & Lee Hojoon-intern reporters, Video=Kim Dongjoon, Chang Hyeongjeong, intern reporter]

Reported by Lim Keunho, Song Eunjoo, Kim Jihye
Copyright

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 10:50 AM | Show all posts
eii..geram aku tgk oppa ni...sejak tak potong2 rambut ni makin ensemm

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-4-2008 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kalchi at 4-4-2008 10:50 AM
eii..geram aku tgk oppa ni...sejak tak potong2 rambut ni makin ensemm

ade "org" tu tak suke tau...muekekekekeke

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 10:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #967 ayie77's post

o yeke? tak pe haku suka

betol ke rumors byj ngn lja tu?dr dulu lagi aku dgr..tapi seswai ape  takdpt dlm cte, real life lagi best

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kalchi at 4-4-2008 10:55 AM
o yeke? tak pe haku suka

betol ke rumors byj ngn lja tu?dr dulu lagi aku dgr..tapi seswai ape  takdpt dlm cte, real life lagi best

JI AH tu sapo yek..lambat pick up le pulak..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 11:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #969 ayie77's post

fomfuan dlm cte tae wang sa shin gi tu..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 12:43 PM | Show all posts
now turn my oppa lak...

[THE HIGH TIDE OF THE KOREAN WAVE(29)] Hallyu icon Park Yong-ha basks in newfound stardom

the last few years, Korean films, TV dramas and pop music have become immensely popular abroad, a phenomenon known as the Korean Wave. This is the 29th in a series of essays by a select group of scholars and journalists looking at the spread of Korean pop culture in Southeast Asian countries and beyond. - Ed.

The man is a professional.
It's just another day of filming for Hallyu star Park Yong-ha. On his way to shoot yet another scene for the hit SBS series "On Air," the actor passes by in a burgundy sweatshirt. His face is set and serious, like he is getting into character.
For though he rose to stardom as a singer, Park, 30, is serious about his craft. After five years of running the singing circuit in Japan, he's back in town to show Korea and the rest of the world that he still has the goods.
"Even though he has had over ten years of acting experience, Park said 'I am not a great actor yet. I need to work harder to become a real actor,'" a representative of Park Yong-ha's current management company stated. "Park wanted to hone his acting skills. So he did two months of one-on-one acting lessons."

Park Yong-ha in a scene from "On Air" [Y&S Communications]
After five years without acting, unless you count his brief stints in two Japanese dramas, Park knew he was a bit rusty. But his decision to prep for his upcoming role as the brash and confident producer in "On Air" reflects more than just good judgment.
"This Hallyu star's five year struggle to the top in Japan really shows through in his acting," said an "On Air" production team representative.

Paying his dues
Park didn't rocket to stardom. He worked his way up, step by step. His current Hallyu star title is a hard-earned one.
For some, it may look like Park got an easy one-up because he starred in the highly successful melodrama "Winter Sonata." While there's no denying that it helped him make it in Japan, it by no means made him who he is today.
Looking back on his career, one can see nothing but a long string of successes. A total of 10 hit albums and singles, four consecutive Japan Gold Disc Awards and a packed concert at the prestigious Budokan Hall in Tokyo make him a pioneer in the world of Hallyu entertainment.
He can say, without shame, that he was the second Korean singer (after Cho Yong-pil) to perform at the Budokan. He is also the only Korean pop artist to hold the title of four consecutive wins at the Gold Disc Awards.
None of this happened overnight. Park is here to let people in on how he got to where he is now and where he wants to go next.

Big in Japan
It's late, a little past 6 p.m. and he has just finished up filming. Park looks alert, calm, composed. There is something delicate about him, the way he purses his lips, narrows his dark eyes. Yet he is clearly masculine - his set jaw and his built shoulders confirm that.
Before the interview begins, he asks an assistant to bring in two cups of coffee. Every bit the gentleman, he offers up a cup first before taking his own cup of joe.
When the first question is asked, "How did you become a singer in Japan?" The actor-turned-singer smiles and waits before answering, slowly, in a deep voice.
"After 'Winter Sonata,' I was invited to visit (Japan)," said Park in an interview with The Korea Herald. "I sang there. Then afterwards, I was invited again and they said, 'Would you be interested in recording an album?'"
He took them up on their offer and began work on an album. But before he began recording he needed to work on his vocals. Singing was not his forte. Although he sang the hit theme song for the Korean drama "All In," up until that moment Park had worked as an actor, not a singer.
"Since I wasn't a singer to begin with, vocal training was a given," said the Hallyu star. "And then I became a professional singer for the first time in my life, and worked as a singer for about four to five years."
After a relatively short period of training, Park officially debuted in the summer of 2004 with his first Japanese album "Ki Byul." From there on out the actor-turned-singer cranked out one song after another.
"You know the saying, 'It happens in the blink of an eye?' That was how much work I had," said Park. "I was so busy that there wasn't enough time to practice. I kept releasing albums and holding concerts."
Park says this very matter-of-factly. But recording five single albums and five full-length albums within four to five years is no easy feat.
And if cranking out two albums annually doesn't sound difficult enough, try doing it in a foreign language.
"I had no choice but to learn the language in the beginning, because only one manager from the Korean management company accompanied me," Park explained. "The only way to communicate was if I spoke. So I learned Japanese from when I first debuted."
For Park, picking up the language was just the beginning of a painful learning process. He had to pick up the culture too.
"Honestly, in the beginning I didn't know much," he said. "It took me about one to two years to realize, 'Oh, this is what I need.'"

Lost in translation
During those first few years, Park found himself having to improvise and struggle with language and culture barriers. And for him, all those times spent on Japanese talk shows were some of the most painful moments during his career as a Hallyu star.
Before relating his early talk show experiences, the actor pauses, fingering his chin. He seems to be debating whether or not to talk about it.
"Yes, you could say that this is a painful memory for me," he leans forward, eyes focused and intent. "In a situation where I didn't know the culture and the language well - while they do translate - when a talk show gets underway, it's hard for everything to be fully translated."
For a moment he looks away. Maybe he's recalling the whole situation. The host, the audience, him, in a foreign country, with no one but a translator to depend on. It reads like the scene from "Lost in Translation," when Bill Murray guest stars in a Japanese talk show.
"And after I said something, they would laugh," Park continued. "They would laugh together, amongst themselves. I really hated that moment, that moment of laughter. I had no idea what they were saying, but since they were laughing I had to join in, otherwise it would look kind of weird."
To clarify, Park describes a possible talk show scenario.
"For example, in Japanese, they might ask, jokingly, 'Did you come here from Korea just to make money?'" He explains. "If I understood what they were saying, then I would be able to answer in return. But since I can't, I have no choice but to laugh. And they wouldn't know that I didn't get it, since there's a translator. And they might think, 'What is he doing? He's acting like a fool.'"
He stops and stresses that this isn't a real-life event. It's just an example.
"So when I go out on a talk show and a situation like that occurs," he continues, "Then I just have to laugh."
"When I laugh at that moment," he inhales sharply before going on. "It leaves a sour taste in my mouth. While I'm laughing, I start sweating and thinking, 'What did they just say?' But I've already laughed. I can't ask the translator, 'What did they say?'"
Just thinking about it takes the smile off his face.
"While I worked in Japan, these sorts of things, kind of, made me sad," he adds. "And this isn't just Japan, anywhere abroad is the same."
Park seems to be referring to the world in general, but he might as well be talking about Taiwan, China, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Uzbekistan, where his other Hallyu fans are.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 12:45 PM | Show all posts
The sky's the limit
"It feels good to be a Hallyu star," the ambitious actor said. "If you look down the line, there will be this time when Hallyu stars were big, and it's good that I got to be part of that time."
He smiles, leans forward, "I don't want to throw it away. And, if one day, that title goes away, I will feel sad. But, right now, for me, on a personal level, I wonder if this title is hiding me."
He stops, gestures with his hands, "Just, Park Yong-ha. The actor."
"You know, usually you don't say, Hollywood actor so-and-so, you usually say the actor's name," he continues. "Like Brad Pitt."
Park grins, "I would, this is me being ambitious, really just like to have my name out there ... I don't mind if you call me ambitious, or excessive. Whether or not it works out, I'm going to give it a go."
"I like it now, but I don't want to be remembered or seen, after the Hallyu trend has died out, as Hallyu star Park Yong-ha," he gets this mischievous, secretive look on his face. "There is a certain singer whose theme song made it big in the past. And now, even though 10 years have passed, when that singer is invited (to Japan), then that singer is requested to sing that song. I don't want to live like that."
Park definitely comes off as highly ambitious. But perhaps it is this quality that has gotten him this far.
"I want to be someone who can cover a lot of territory," he cites Chow Yun Fat as an example of a star who has managed a successful international career. "Just my name. Is that too hard?"
But for the time being, Park's immediate focus is on his return to the small screen in "On Air," and after he finishes here, going back to Japan to prepare for yet another album, a nationwide fan meeting and a concert.
Considering he just nabbed the "Best Single of the Year" award and the "Best Asian Artist Award" at the 22nd Japan Gold Disc Awards, it looks like this Hallyu star is still going strong.

His secret to success
"Being humble, unchanging or hard working," he answers with hesitation. "But honestly, I can't give you a specific formula if we base it on that single word, success. Because I didn't have any special strategy. All I can say is that I tried really hard. And the crew around me worked really hard. And all that kind of meshed together well. So, I did it slowly, slowly, without rushing. I didn't get here all at once. I built upon it, little by little. And I believe that that is how I got to this place."
But Park seems to have another special quality that makes him an ideal Hallyu star: a knack for cultural diplomacy. The life of a Hallyu star mirrors that of an ambassador, requiring a great deal of cultural maneuvering, endurance and yes, humility. And no one knows this better than Park.
"What seems natural in Korea, can come off as strange in Japan," he said. "And vice versa. So one always has to walk the middle line."
Park returns to the Japanese talk show scenario to explain what he means.
"For example, in Japanese talk shows, there is this custom of hitting one on the head," he said. "There was even an incident when Jun Ji-hyun and BoA went out on a big talk show like that and got hit on the head. And of course, I've gotten a taste of it also."
According to Park, people in Korea would ask him, "Why did you go out on that talk show in Japan?"
"If I answered, 'Oh it's okay, that's how it usually works over there,'" he continues. "Then they would think I was weird."
He explains in earnest, "Our country's people really hate it if you hit them on the head."
"But in Japan people hit you on the back of the head like this," he pretends to whack someone upside the head, "Bbuk, bbuk ... So one has to be careful about things like this."
Not only does he need to be careful about maintaining a neutral stance, Park finds himself functioning as a near representative of Korean culture.
"The press tries to find out more about Korea through me," he said. "For example, this is something that I remember - in Japan people don't share soup. They ladle it into separate bowls."
According to Park, the Japanese press asked him about the Korean custom of sharing food.
"They asked, 'What about sharing with people who aren't family, like your crew?'" he recounted. "And I answered, 'But though they are not immediate family, they're like family.'"
With so much cultural navigation to do, it's a wonder he's come this far. But then again, looking at this man who has put in a whole day's work and doesn't look one bit tired, despite the fact that he is interviewing way into dinner time, just one thought comes to mind. The man is a professional.

pic yg tengah tu tak tahan tengok....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 02:28 PM | Show all posts

suker tengok dia gaya camnie......abe memang stylo...kan btho?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eyka at 3-4-2008 05:35 PM
aku post link kat thread twssg... tapi kalau nak lagi senang beli je la dvd dia... tak rugi pun... mmg tak rugi...

errr... tapi thread tu dah penuh dgn spoiler... hehehheh

takper, aku suker spoiler.....

dvd dier aku maleh nak beli.....aku cuma akan beli kalau dia blakon dgn cjw jer.....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 4-4-2008 10:44 AM
apparently yong joon was seen on the evening of the 21st of March going out and meeting LJA. bof clarified this report and denied that it's ji ah.

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/ss/2008/04/02/20 ...

toce...toce...muuuaaaahhhhhssss:kiss:

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 4-4-2008 10:44 AM

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/ss/2008/04/02/20 ...

toce...toce...muuuaaaahhhhhssss:kiss:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2008 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 4-4-2008 10:52 AM

ade "org" tu tak suke tau...muekekekekeke

saper????

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 4-4-2008 12:45 PM
The sky's the limit
"It feels good to be a Hallyu star," the ambitious actor said. "If you look down the line, there will be this time when Hallyu stars were big, and it's good that I got to be ...

SKIP...SKIP....

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kalchi at 4-4-2008 11:37 AM

yg jadi sujini tu kan....

oh...tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-4-2008 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kalchi at 4-4-2008 11:37 AM

heroin dia ke?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-10-2024 05:30 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048550 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.