ADVERTISEMENT

Author: annehuda

Cumberbabes alert! All about Benedict Cumberbatch here!Gmbr kt malaysia page82

Close [Copy link]
Post time 23-7-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 23-7-2013 09:31 AM
no further explanation required

cute..

uols dah tgk gambar abam Ben vacation di Ibiza, Spain?

here u go:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-7-2013 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Benedict Cumberbatch seems to be this year's hardest-working, most prolific actor.

With slightly more than one month left to go, we're getting a good idea of the big names slated to hit this year's Toronto film festival.

It's always a very fun and very star-studded week. The actor with what appear to be the most films this year is Benedict Cumberbatch.

The fun runs Sept. 5-15, and here's a few of the most high-profile films set to screen there:

The Fifth Estate, about WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (starring Cumberbatch).

August: Osage County, about the most twisted family you've seen in years (starring Meryl Streep, Julia
Roberts, Ewan McGregor, Cumberbatch, Abigail Breslin, Sam Shepard and Chris Cooper).

Life of Crime, a thriller based on Elmore Leonard's The Switch (starring Jennifer Aniston, Isla Fisher, Will Forte, and Mark Boone Jr.).

12 Years a Slave, about a free man sold into slavery (starring Cumberbatch, Paul Dano, Sarah Paulson, Brad Pitt, Michael Kenneth Williams and Alfre Woodard).

The Railway Man, about a tortured prisoner of war at a Japanese labor camp during World War II (starring Colin Firth, Emily Blunt).

you machine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-7-2013 09:27 AM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 23-7-2013 11:22 PM
cute..

uols dah tgk gambar abam Ben vacation di Ibiza, Spain?

sapekah pompuan berbikini itu?? alice eve kah?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 10:06 AM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 24-7-2013 09:27 AM

totally not her.

some girl named katia.. ehem ehem..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 24-7-2013 09:06 AM
totally not her.

some girl named katia.. ehem ehem..

Model rusia...Katia Elizarova

Close friend dgn Ben sajor...mcm Alice Eve...

abam Ben suka blonde girl kut...hehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 24-7-2013 10:21 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 24-7-2013 07:05 PM
Model rusia...Katia Elizarova

tak boleh dengan brunette dgn mata hitam.. kaler gelap ni gene dominant nanti tak suci murni baka dia

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-7-2013 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Another article TIFF got Cumberbatched

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 10:54 AM | Show all posts
komprehensif sungguh artwork ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2013 06:56 PM | Show all posts
have you all read this?

Thank You Message from Benedict Cumberbatch
Benedict has very kindly taken the time to say thank you to all those who donated to the birthday fundraiser, sent him presents or birthday messages.

His message is below:

Dear Fans

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for donating to this most wonderful cause. I cannot express how deeply moved I am by your generosity and this most wonderful outcome of you being my fans. I couldn’t ask for a better present from better fans.

Although I did receive hundreds! And hundreds and hundreds!! Cards, paintings, foods, clothes, cups, fans, bags and hundreds and hundreds of amazing letters and messages of love and best wishes for a happy birthday. Your YouTube videos and twitter messages that got through to me were also incredibly touching. I’m soo grateful to all those people who gave me those presents and cards and those messages.

And it may be cheeky after such efforts and generosity… but could I make a request? Could you please put the time and energy, money and effort you put into those gifts, cards and messages to me into doing good for someone else? I am of course taking my inspiration from fans who donated to Myeloma UK. But it doesn’t have to be money, perhaps it’s just a bit of your time or a simple gesture of kindness… anyway if it makes me sound ungrateful for what you gave me please forgive my rudeness. I simply think if the number of people who threw love my way did so to people that need it far more than me, that would be a wonderful feeling for us all to have on my birthday.

I had such an amazing day and weekend to celebrate an extraordinary year and with great excitement about what the future holds. Many, many thanks to you wherever you are in the world. I hope you all have a great year too.

All my love

Benedict

X

how sweet can he be?? good thinking, ben! aku setuju tak payah hantar kat dia macam2.. kalau beribu2 presents dia dapat, kat mana dia nak letak semua tu nanti? kesian dia kena pikir tempat utk simpan lak barang2 yg mungkin dia tak pakai tu .... aku terbayang mesti satu kontena hadiah dia dapat tahun ni, tu pasal la sampai mintak fans jangan hantar dia apa2 lagi lagipon kawan dah nak masuk 40 dah.. tak perlu semua tu..

it's his birthday with so we must respect la kan... (bukannya aku hantar apa2 pon.. twitter message je pon )

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 25-7-2013 05:56 PM
have you all read this?

So sweet..its actually brought tears to my eyes...

can i marry u know Ben?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 07:10 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 24-7-2013 08:27 AM

untunglah sapa di Toronto...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2013 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 25-7-2013 06:56 PM
have you all read this?

Ben baca twit aku .......

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 07:00 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 26-7-2013 10:22 AM
Ben baca twit aku .......

mesti dia terharu kan banyak message wish birthday dari serata dunia...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 09:35 AM | Show all posts
so memang betulla budak rambut perang tu awek Ben kan?

ramai dah nampak diorang bersama merata2 tempat.

seronok la Ben dapat pucuk muda..  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Ha_Neul posted on 27-7-2013 08:35 AM
so memang betulla budak rambut perang tu awek Ben kan?

ramai dah nampak diorang bersama merata2  ...

dia org beza umur berapa yer?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 03:19 PM | Show all posts

panjang kaki dier...kata model...hehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-7-2013 03:25 PM | Show all posts
hironakamura76 posted on 27-7-2013 03:19 PM
panjang kaki dier...kata model...hehehe

mak aih lg cun dr awek lama...

tp abam ben yakin kah minah ni sanggup nk beranak utk heols?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 03:37 PM | Show all posts
annehuda posted on 27-7-2013 02:25 PM
mak aih lg cun dr awek lama...

tp abam ben yakin kah minah ni sanggup nk beranak utk heols? :lo ...

iols rasa mama Ben pun tak berapa nak setuju kut..syarat dia kena duduk kat London ni..

hehehe..family Katia ni kat russia...memanglah si Katia ni tak masuk industri filem..tapi still entertainment world jugek...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 03:47 PM | Show all posts
okay priority abam Ben dah tukar ...ni dari Japan ELLE magazine

Translation of his interview

http://muchadoaboutbenedict.tumblr.com/post/56529211823/elle-japon-sep tember-2013-issue-just-came-out

Interview synopsis (I omitted the parts that have to do with STID that we have heard in other interviews and press junkets 99,999 times):

You were greeted by ~1,000 Japanese “Cumberbitches" at the airport?

I was so happy! I had some expectations because I was greeted by a lot of fans last time I came to Japan, but this time it was far beyond my expectations.
I really don’t think calling my fans “Cumberbithes" is appropriate. Japanese fans, especially, are very sweet and polite. I’d think they should be called “Cumberpeople," or “Cumberpersons." (laughs)

He was absolutely sweet during the photo shoot - he had them extend the photo shoot window saying that he wanted to spend enough time to take nice stylish photos for the Elle audience.

Tom Hardy introduced him to the trainer Patrick Peanut Monroe while Tom and Benedict were working together on Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Benedict told Elle that he’s maintained his body, and S3 Sherlock may be a bit more macho than old Sherlock. All of the Sherlock costumes had to be altered to accommodate his new body.

What is your definition of “sexy?"

A woman who knows that she doesn’t have to get all decked out to look good is sexy. A woman who can make you feel smart with her conversation skills is also sexy. I believe the sense of humor is important. I also think someone who is good at working with others is sexy. It’s like playing a tennis doubles match. You need to be able to work well together if you are to stay as partners for a long time.

What about marriage?

It is a wonderful thing to get married young and become a father. I used to think that I’d get married by mid-30’s and have children. But now I think I can wait. I’m no longer in a hurry to get married. I would like to first get to know the partner and build a trusting relationship before making the commitment.
Last edited by hironakamura76 on 27-7-2013 02:49 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Hari ini dalam sejarah..:

setahun lalu abam Ben buat VC ni utk opening ceremony of Olympic London..

enjoy your saturday uols..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 07:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066017 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.