Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: supernaturalee

[Dunia] Aktres Bollywood bunuh diri - updated pg 2

[Copy link]
Post time 11-6-2013 11:57 AM | Show all posts
cantik yer..kombinasi muka Manisha Koirala dgn Malaika Arora..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2013 12:00 PM | Show all posts
dah kena tahan uols....

Jiah suicide: Sooraj Pancholi arrested

Juhu police Monday evening arrested Sooraj Pancholi, son of actors Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab, for allegedly abetting the suicide of actor Jiah Khan. The arrest came after her mother, Rabiya Amin, submitted a six-page letter, purportedly written by Jiah, detailing the "difficult relationship" between Jiah and Sooraj.

Jiah, 25, hanged herself from a ceiling fan at her Juhu apartment on June 3. The last conversation Jiah had was with Sooraj at 10.53 pm that day. Juhu police had recorded Sooraj's statement on June 4.

Rabiya said the family found the letter in Jiah's wallet in her room two days after she died. The letter states that Jiah was beaten up and forced to abort.

"The arrest is based on Rabiya's complaint and her statement," said Cherring Dorje, DCP (Zone 9). He added that the letter would be treated as evidence, though there was no mention of the name 'Sooraj' anywhere in the letter.

Police initially detained Sooraj for over 90 minutes and questioned him over the contents of the letter. "He has admitted to the abortion and confessed that he hurt her physically. We arrested him after questioning," said an officer.

Sooraj said he had been avoiding Jiah for over two months, but could not after a point as she was very emotional, an officer said.

Rabiya on Monday told police that Sooraj had physically and mentally tortured Jiah. She said Aditya Pancholi was against the affair, as Jiah was older than Sooraj.

"When Jiah came to London for her birthday a few months ago, she had bruises on her face. I asked her about it and she told me she was in love with Sooraj. I called her sisters to the room and she broke down," said Rabiya. "She once told me: 'He abuses me, hits me, doesn't respect me and embarrasses me in front of his friends'. I asked her to walk out of the abusive relationship and stop talking to him," she added.

sumber: the indian express

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Alahai akai kemetod...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Cantiknyaaaa....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 03:36 PM | Show all posts
dia menyayangi orang lain lebih daripada dia menyayangi diri dia. .. she deserved to get a good life but she's never strive to look for this happiness but stay there and play the victim and then end it with full of despair. Ladies never give your heart 100% to your man. always reserve a space for your own heaven.

May she rest in peace.... Last edited by Sunshine81 on 11-6-2013 03:38 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 04:34 PM | Show all posts
sedih lak baca suicide note die tuh

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-6-2013 04:38 PM | Show all posts
jadikan pengajaran.... putus cinta adalah sebahagian drpd proses kehidupan bukannya penamat terus.
ughh muka hensem pon tak guna kalau hati hitam dan kejam spt sooraj itew

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 04:49 PM | Show all posts
pompan ni jenis setia

dha tu dh serah segalanya xda apa yg tinggal
malu ntn kalo nk kawen dgn org lain sudah ditebuk

kesian

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2013 04:58 PM | Show all posts
boyagombak posted on 11-6-2013 11:33 AM
kalau nama namirulmukmnin x de Khan susah sket nak tekel aktres Bollywood, Mesiawood no hal punya

Takpe... nanti aku tambah Khan dalam IC aku...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 05:00 PM | Show all posts
dua dua muslim...ngan soraj ni mak die zarina wahab...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Depression. Kesian dia

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 06:04 PM | Show all posts
kadang perempuan ni susah sikit..kalo jumpa laki yang x pandey pegang pegang ..kata x romantik....
dah dapat yang pegang pegang sambil telanjang telanjang..last last tangung sorang sorang..
so kepada perempuan perempuan diluar sana ..jangan carik yang ensem ensem ..cari yang sedanf sedang saja ..janji bahagia...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 06:07 PM | Show all posts
ai br tgk cte dia ngn amithab bachan, sbb macha driver bas buka..
tup2 baca news esk pg kata dah bunuh diri...
so kesian.. tp bila emosi melebihi dr akal jd camni la..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 06:07 PM | Show all posts
wickedcat posted on 11-6-2013 11:50 AM
ni version omputih.......

Here is Complete Text of the Suicide Note:

After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this.

dia kena rape ngan si soraj tu????

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 06:27 PM | Show all posts
jonlabu posted on 11-6-2013 06:07 PM
After all the pain, the rape, the abuse, the torture I have seen previously I didn't deserve this. ...

err....maybe ngesek tanpa rela or tanpa sedar kot.....erkkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2013 07:17 PM | Show all posts
hafieza posted on 6-6-2013 10:54 AM
oo..citer Housefull die ade ek..
baru few films...sayang btol..
kes mcm Late Divya Bharati dulu. ...

dia ni memang cantek aku tgk.tapi syg mati muda

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-6-2013 08:11 PM | Show all posts
aku minat dgn bapa soraj ni Aditya Pancholi ..dia ni handsome tapi syg jrg belakun jadi hero..selalu jadi org jahat

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-10-2024 11:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.430179 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.