Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

SECRET - Kim Ha Neul & Ha Ji Won ~ Borak2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-3-2007 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #60 syeikh_solah's post

kak bel x beli tapi pinjam kat Megatop kat S&M Kotaraya...

nasib baik pinjam sbb cd dia dari epi. 1 sampai ending epi 18...audio dia out..setiap kali dah nak dekat ending episode audio lari x sama gan percakapan diorg...tapi disbbkan nak tgk apa kesudahan..so semua tu x ambik kira....

suka ending dia...sweet tul tgk KMJ gan KHN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2007 11:52 AM | Show all posts

Reply #59 isabel's post

eerkkk....sad ending ker??

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by isabel at 23-3-2007 11:49 AM
kak bel x beli tapi pinjam kat Megatop kat S&M Kotaraya...

nasib baik pinjam sbb cd dia dari epi. 1 sampai ending epi 18...audio dia out..setiap kali dah nak dekat ending episode audio lar ...

okay...kamsahamnida onni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2007 02:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #62 moondance's post

sad but still happy ending...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 02:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #64 isabel's post

eerkk...tgh pk ni... camner sad tp hepi ending....hehhe..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 11:34 PM | Show all posts
AKA "Secret Lover"

I write to contribute a brief review of the Korean drama, Secret (Bimil), a year 2000 MBC production.

This series stars the talented and versatile Korean actor, Kim Min Jong (KMJ). This drama centres around the rag-trade in Korea, giving us a brief insight into the struggles of one aspiring designer, Lee Hee Jong, played by the unassuming Kim Ha Neul (KHN).

Through a series of events, we are led into a vista of romance and deception, two ingredients which give K-drama its signature. A worthy mention goes to the fine performance of Kim Min Jong (KMJ). In this drama, he plays the love interest of the leading lady, as the cold and cynical fashion manager, Cho Young Min. KMJ holds the fort for Bimil, romancing the audience with his superb treatments of complex emotions.

His approach to the portrayal of an ambitious man, torn between money and the love of one woman, makes Bimil an excellent watch.
Though the plot is a very simple one, the romance between both leads is convincing and moving. KMJ was often able to bring across emotions that are of a subdued kind. His facial expressions were subtle but detailed and intricate, gracing the whole drama with a sense of elegance and class.

KMJ was successful in leaving us with enough latitude to imagine further the depth of the romance; he creates mystery in this character Young Min, a lonely and anti-social man but with a heart that was flaming with passion for the right girl.

Bimil is a modern day classic. The feel-good elements of the drama such as a good sound-track, classy wardrobe for both male and female leads and the screen chemistry between KMJ and KHN continue to romance our hearts, even though it has been 4 years since it was first released in Korea.

I give it a 5-star rating; it is sentimental, nostalgic and emotionally evocative.

Watch it and feel romanced.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2007 12:08 AM | Show all posts
tadi tengok jieun dah melampau cakap benci kat kakak dia n sampai buat hee jung naik tangan tampar dia...

lepas ni camana ek..mesti hee jung berhenti keje n duk jaga ayah dia je...

sesape yang dah tengok kasi tahu boleh..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 09:36 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2007 09:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 09:47 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 09:49 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 01:21 PM | Show all posts
aku semakin suka tengok citer ni tapi tak paham apa sebab tak tengok dari awal...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 02:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #74 blankie's post

tengok ler dari awal, best blankie .. tp klu ko rasa bosan , ko forward jer kat babak2 yg ada KMJ ngan KHN tuh, itu jer aku rasa babak yg best, heheh ..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 10:57 PM | Show all posts
from soompi forum

This drama is one of my favourite...as I'm a KMJ' fan. laugh.gif
Cho Young Min is a guy...sometimes can be self-centred and a bit cold...
but when come to confess his Love to Hee Jung...he can be so gentle.
Love his straight-forward attitude toward his like and dislike...
never a person of uncertain and firm with his decision.
Remember the scene of Ming Ae(the lady boss) want Zi Ern to be the designer
but Young Min rejected the idea ...when he came out from Ming Ae's office...
at that time...I think for sure Young Min will give way...but the result turn to be...
Ming Ae is the one who give way...wow ! this guy really so cool !

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2007 11:05 PM | Show all posts
wow....thanks for starting this thread.....such a coincident....we are just talking about BiMil in KMJ's thread ....okie here's a little quiz (l just post it up at MJ's thread) for those who have seen BiMil and loves it........

1) Young Min may have just kiss Hee Jung once....but he sure hugs her a lot....how many times and when?

2) Yong Min says "l love you" to Hee Jung at the seaside....but Hee Jung has never says these 3 words to him directly however, she did says "l love Young Min/him" and "l love you" ......When did she says that and to whom.......?

my favourite scene from BiMil.

clearly a very happy looking Young Min, off to meet the love of his life. smile.gif

looks so delighted when he found her smile.gif

Confession....he is worry that he cannot finds her smile.gif

..."but now that l have found you........let's go" smile.gif

see that loving and tender smile he gives her.......doesn't it melts your heart? l love that smile but most of all that gaze he gives HJ....they speaks a thousand of loving words to HJ...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 11:10 PM | Show all posts
This is definitely one of those memorable and unforgettable scenes that BIMIL fans loved. The so romantic "Stick the beads" scene where our cool and charming Young Min bought dinner for Hee Jung and then helped her to stick the beads on the skirts. CYM also took this opportunity to confess his deep affections for her.
I just love his simple, yet, a very deep from the heart confession.

"Whenever I see you these days, I抦 not myself. I抦 a selfish man. Aside from myself, I抦 not interested in other people. But I抳e become silly lately. When it抯 mealtime, I wonder if you抳e eaten, If it rains, I wonder if you抳e brought an umbrella. I抦 always wondering where you are and who you抮e with. I抳e become a dummy. Take responsibility for what I抳e become."

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 11:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 12:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060619 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.