Malibu villa location

Last edited by cess on 1-12-2013 07:46 PM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2013 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Park Shin Hye talks about scenes from SBS ‘The Heirs’
credit: Park Shin Hye International Fan club

▶ Episode 1 Eun-sang’s house

Best line: “She is bad. She leaves us live a comfortable life without us.” (Eun-sang)

Scene: My sister, my role model, says that she is getting married in the U.S. She just left us to live a good life alone in the U.S. I decides to get out of this pathetic life and make an American dream come true. In the scene, I decide to go to the U.S.

Behind-the-scenes story: I think that the scene showed that Eun-sang is a different Candy from others. She is poor, but strong. My facial expression is strong as well. In fact, I gave strength to my eyes and fingers. I paid extra-special attention to everything since it was a premiere.

▶ Episode 4 Convenience store

Best line: “I will live quietly enough not to interrupt you” (Eun-sang)

Scene: I came back from the U.S. and realized the reality. The money that my mom gave to my sister was a rent deposit and now we had nowhere to go. We ended up living in a house where my mom was working as a maid. I promised to the homeowner to live quietly.

Behind-the-scenes story: The atmosphere is totally different from that in the drama, right? It was depressing and sad in the drama, but it is very comfortable at our shooting site. I was checking the script during a free time. I stuck my tongue out toward a camera.

▶ Episode 4 Kitchen

Best line: “I will live quietly enough not to interrupt you” (Eun-sang)

Scene: I came back from the U.S. and realized the reality. The money that my mom gave to my sister was a rent deposit and now we had nowhere to go. We ended up living in a house where my mom was working as a maid. I promised to the homeowner to live quietly.

Behind-the-scenes story: The atmosphere is totally different from that in the drama, right? It was depressing and sad in the drama, but it is very comfortable at our shooting site. I was checking the script during a free time. I stuck my tongue out toward a camera

▶ Episode 5 Café

Best line: “Do you know? Look at the second floor. Turn back, or something.” (Tan)

Scene: Kim Tan is such an enthusiastic man. He came to the café where I did a part time job without notice. In the scene, he is nagging me to tell him my phone number. Where is Kim Tan? The hair slightly seen over the glass window is his hair.

Behind-the-scenes story: As I know, the scenes were circulated around online communities. I paid more attention to the scene where emotion acting was important. I had to hold back tears while talking fast with the counterpart

▶ Episode 8 School Cafeteria

Best line: “Because I want to eat with you” (Young-do)

Scene: I came to sit on the famous seat for the socially marginalized. The scene announced a tough school life of Eu-sang. She was afraid if she might be the next target of Young-do or teased by other students.

Behind-the-scenes story: I was waiting for a while in the seat. I tend to think about the feelings of Eun-sang even when the camera is off. That is how I can concentrate on my character when the camera is on. Can you see my watery eyes now?

▶ Episode 8 Eun-sang’s Room

Best line: “it’s just like we are living together” (Tan)

Scene: I found that the large house is Tan’s home. I checked a social networking account in a bittersweet feeling and saw a picture. Tan sent a message, “Just like we live together. Good night.” I am sure that many of the viewers were moved by Tan’s war heart.

Behind-the-scenes story: Scenes related to Kim Tan are becoming emotional. I had to convey the complicated feelings of Eun-sang. I concentrated on emotions when I was waiting for the next scene. Can you see the staff members preparing to shoot?

▶ Episode 8 School

Best line: “I came back to Korea not for you, but you are one of the reasons why I came back” (Tan)

Scene: I grew closer to Tan. The memo that I left in the U.S. was posted on a board in school. Tan must have found it and posted it. Talking about the memo to Tan, I had complicated feelings.

Behind-the-scenes story: I think that the scene shows changes in emotion of Eun-sang. It was an opportunity for Eun-sang and Tan to take one step closer to each other. God must have known that it was a crucial scene. The sunshine replaced a reflecting plate.

▶ Episode 10 Survival Game

Best line: “I will let you live if you tell me why you came out from Tan’s house early in the morning” (Young-do)

Scene: We were playing a survival game. Young-do came to me when I was sitting on a rock. Young-do asked me why I came out of Tan’s house. Classmates think that I am a daughter of an upstart. I could not tell the truth. I just shot Young-do.

Behind-the-scenes story: These are bonus pictures. Tada! I felt like I went camping that day. I felt refreshed in the mountain. After the shooting, I tried riding a four-wheel motorbike. It was exciting to ride on a mountain trail. My face will tell you, right?

Written by Park Shin-hye
Edited by Kim Hye-won (Dispatch)
Photograph=S.A.L.T Entertainment
Credit star.naver/parkshinhye Last edited by cess on 1-12-2013 08:02 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 08:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
eddlisa_uyuk posted on 1-12-2013 05:57 PM
eii please no hilang2 ingatan laa..buat2 tak kenal laa....sudah2 ikut trend drama cam biasa...
na ...

Haha... x nak tensi2 tgk citer ni.. skrg ni pun dh tensi duk nunggu prebiu 17 x kuar2..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 08:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manganini posted on 1-12-2013 06:07 PM
kalau shin hye masih pakai couple shoes, takde la time jump kot..
best jugak kalau tengok diorang  ...

Kawen betul2 pun ok.. hik hik hik

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2013 08:23 PM | Show all posts
zerra24 posted on 1-12-2013 07:08 PM
lisa.....baca spoiler kt mana.....

lisa ambik dr org translate kat IG....

ada org letak tuh tp dlm hangul
pastuh ada org translatekan ke english....part tuh laaa

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 08:23 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-12-2013 08:35 PM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 1-12-2013 08:14 PM
Haha... x nak tensi2 tgk citer ni.. skrg ni pun dh tensi duk nunggu prebiu 17 x kuar2..

bile aaa preview ep 17 nk klua nih

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 08:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2013 09:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
cess posted on 1-12-2013 08:37 PM

Mcm x der jer.. sib baik korang tepek spoiler.. semua da buat mcm2 speku dah apo jd lps nih.. huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 10:00 PM | Show all posts
sesipot posted on 1-12-2013 08:21 PM
Kawen betul2 pun ok.. hik hik hik

PSH cakap masa heirs interview nak kawin sebelum umur 30.. aku tengok mata LMH mcm bersinar2 je time PSH cakap gitu..

ok don't mind my delusion.. aku dah gila bayang ngan kapel ni sampai terbawak2 in real life..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:10 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 1-12-2013 10:00 PM
PSH cakap masa heirs interview nak kawin sebelum umur 30.. aku tengok mata LMH mcm bersinar2 je ti ...

ingatkan cess je beriyeee tgk mata LMH masa PSH ckp psl kawen tu...uols pon sama
mmg suka sgt pairing ni...pesal laa lakonan diaorg ni mmg into sgt..mcm ada sesuatu sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:11 PM | Show all posts
cess posted on 1-12-2013 07:58 PM
Park Shin Hye talks about scenes from SBS ‘The Heirs’
credit: Park Shin Hye International Fan clu ...

Tq so much for this cess!! Thank youuuuuuu!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:13 PM | Show all posts

Spoilers for episode 17:

1. Eun Sang manages to escape the fate of going to Buenos Aires and live in Korea at her mom’s hometown with the help of Chanyoung’s Dad. Tan looks for Eun Sang desperately
3. Tan’s Mom feels sad for her son and asks about Eun Sang’s whereabouts with the help of Kim Won
4. Tan’s Mom tells Tan that Eun Sang is in Kangwondo and he goes to find her!!!
Credit: to the amazing @rikasnail from soompi Heirs thread Last edited by cess on 1-12-2013 11:14 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:15 PM | Show all posts
cess posted on 1-12-2013 11:10 PM
ingatkan cess je beriyeee tgk mata LMH masa PSH ckp psl kawen tu...uols pon sama
mmg suka s ...

Interview apa yg uols tgk ni? Nak tgk jugak plisss..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:19 PM | Show all posts
cess posted on 1-12-2013 11:13 PM
Spoilers for episode 17:

1. Eun Sang manages to escape the fate of going to ...

Woooooottttt! Woooooottt!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2013 11:22 PM | Show all posts
cess posted on 1-12-2013 11:10 PM
mmg suka s ...

haa kan cess.. nampaknya aku tidak berhalusinasi..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:24 PM | Show all posts
aYuGiLeR posted on 1-12-2013 11:15 PM
Interview apa yg uols tgk ni? Nak tgk jugak plisss..

try tgk yang ni laling

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17csst_eng-sub-sbs-heirs-direct-interview_people

bole jgk tgk sume  hyuniqueJvanz upload...dia ada sub jgk yg lain2

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:25 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 1-12-2013 11:22 PM
haa kan cess.. nampaknya aku tidak berhalusinasi..

mmg kite dah kemaruk ngn couple on screen ni uols
matilerr abes sume kite dok belek ngn tilik

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2013 11:30 PM | Show all posts
manganini posted on 1-12-2013 10:00 PM
PSH cakap masa heirs interview nak kawin sebelum umur 30.. aku tengok mata LMH mcm bersinar2 je ti ...

eehhhhh....bukan korg je yg prasan.....kite pon tekedu gak tgok expresi muka n mata dia......hrp2 la nnt...menjadikk...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 04:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.835992 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.