ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW - Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa : 24 AUG. 2009

Close [Copy link]
Post time 12-7-2009 10:00 AM | Show all posts
kapa da lama x masuk sini kan??

kapa, wer r u??? we missing u
shanew3stgalz Post at 6-7-2009 19:33

I was having a hard time logging in for some odd reasons. Luckily, I got through this time around.

Miss posting here.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2009 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Jericho said in an article that DMII will be aired on September and not July. Its because of some adjustments, delays on concepts and they took a break in taping.

It's almost impossible because the primebida is still fully loaded. There are teleseryes filmed in 2008 and still waiting to be aired. Some teleseryes got extended because of topping the ratings like May Bukas Pa ( intended to be 2 month soap but it will on till 2010) & Tayong Dalawa ( supposedly is finished this june but also got extended for few more months and it will be remake in another country ).

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2009 01:56 AM | Show all posts

ECHO & HEART

Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 13-7-2009 02:02

News came out that someone saw  Echo & Heart watch a movie last week. And true enough, Heart Evangelista herself revealed that they've seen each other in some instances and even went out. here's the excerpt from Heart.
She said, "HEARTWORLD its been a looong time. life has been great lately ive been doing well with my personal life. single never going back to f.d. that was a nightmare hehehehe and if all of you are asking "we" are okay already we see each other from time to time...we watched a movie the other day and had dinner...were okay at least to all our fans here theres no more tension. "

What's happening here now?! I still dont like Oyo for Tin, Im having a hard time accepting JLC & Ruffa and here comes this Echo & Heart? C'mon now.. I never like them together before.. not not ... not ever.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2009 02:06 AM | Show all posts

ECHO"S CONCERT

Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 13-7-2009 02:14

credits to the owner

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2009 02:12 AM | Show all posts
STAR MAGIC TOUR IN THE US

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2009 10:18 AM | Show all posts
723# kapamilyaako23

oooohhh.....no...no...noooo

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-7-2009 01:25 AM | Show all posts
721# kapamilyaako23
u are so great!!! happy that u can logging right now

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2009 01:25 AM | Show all posts
711# HeavenLeigh

ohhh goshh!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2009 07:52 AM | Show all posts
Echo, Heart Evangelista dating again?
abs-cbnNEWS.com | 07/15/2009 12:21 PM

MANILA – Is hunk actor Jericho "Echo" Rosales dating his former girlfriend, actress Heart Evangelista, again?

Rosales admitted to “SNN: Showbiz News Ngayon” that he and Evangelista went out a couple of weeks ago to see a movie. The actor said he invited the actress twice.

He said: "Many things had happened. We'd been through the most painful stage of our lives and then one day we just realized, ‘Okay, God has given us a chance to talk and Heart, being one of the most special persons in my life, it's very important na mapag-usapan namin iyong naiwan namin.’”

"Its hard to deny I'm getting to a peaceful stage na nasabi namin iyong mga gusto naming sabihin sa isa’t isa. And we are working on having peace and healing and we are getting there,” he added.

Rosales reiterated that he wants the actress to remain his friend.

Rosales and Evangelista broke up early last year after three years of being together.

Rumor had it that American actress Brianna Evigan, whom Echo worked with in "I Luv U Virus," a Holywood flick, and Malaysian actress Carmen Soo, a co-star in a Malaysian soap opera, were the reasons Evangelista broke up with him. The then devasted actor had vehemently denied the allegations.

The actor, who is set to appear in an upcoming ABS-CBN television series, "Dahil May Isang Ikaw,” also denied reports that he was seen dating a Brazilian model

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2009 08:02 AM | Show all posts

credits to LOLAny03 and echo's wave

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2009 08:13 AM | Show all posts
This was a Meet & Greet w/ Star Magic Artists in the US last JUne. Unfortunately, Diet collapsed and suffered a seizure during their rehearsals, he was iimmediately rushed to the near by hospital and was accompanied by the star magic executives. Kristine revealed that he had a Heart Problem. Diether was reported to be unconscious for a while. Diether wasn't able to perform in their 2 city tour.

credits to the owner

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2009 12:37 AM | Show all posts
Echo, Heart Evangelista dating again?
abs-cbnNEWS.com | 07/15/2009 12:21 PM

MANILA – Is hunk actor Jericho "Echo" Rosales dating his former girlfriend, actress Heart Evangelista, again?

Rosale ...
kapamilyaako23 Post at 17-7-2009 07:52 AM

ohh noo

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2009 05:51 PM | Show all posts
725# kapamilyaako23

sweet betul tintin.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2009 05:55 PM | Show all posts
729# kapamilyaako23

oh no .. not again. i don't want echo to be with heart.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2009 08:20 PM | Show all posts
DMII OFFICIAL TEASER

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-7-2009 09:15 PM | Show all posts
735# shanew3stgalz

aaiiaya.. i keep on re-watch teaser DMII... x sabo sgt2! uwaa really miss echotin lyke crazy!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-7-2009 12:57 AM | Show all posts
735# shanew3stgalz

c/o likehoney

PRIMETIME BIDA WILL COMPLETELY RULE THIS 2009, & CONSISTENTLY TOPPING THE NATIONWIDE RATINGS! With the newest teleserye coming it's way. Echo-Tin you made my day... I was completely glued on TV waiting for it's teaser. It's Pilot episode were already given a go signal from the Bosses of ABS-CBN, and they said it was so good!

If I'm not mistaken it will take over Tayong Dalawa timeslot, coz ONLY YOU will be replaced by LOVERS in PARIS or RUBI!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2009 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Alo Guyz!

Just want to give you guys this website featuring the New Full Trailer that come out for Dahil May Isang Ikaw (With Eng Sub). This viikii channel will do its best to eng sub it. Check it out!

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/30233/0/full-trailer.html

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2009 09:43 AM | Show all posts
737# kapamilyaako23

credits to cadenceEZfam

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2009 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by kapamilyaako23 at 23-7-2009 09:54

739# kapamilyaako23

they said it's showing will already by AUG.24, 2009. I hope! It will replace The Weddings

credits to cadenceEZfam

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 10:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.158012 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.