Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: shanew3stgalz

DAHIL MAY ISANG IKAW - Jericho Rosales & Kristine Hermosa : 24 AUG. 2009

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-6-2009 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Yuni at 1/6/09 11:26 PM
tintin x wish congrats ke kat echo? btw, citer nie bila the exact date / month bakal showing kat phils nie?

da wish siap wat knduri lg... private party.. vley? in my dream.. hahaha

yuni, lme x msg2 ngn ko... aku ilang sume no dlm hp aku...... if free msg aku k... BTT, cite nih exact date blum d'bagitau.... month - this august kowt............ dub dabbb.. x sabo rsnye...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-6-2009 11:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 2/6/09 10:27 AM
masa citer ni tayang kat msia cinema, ada sesiapa yg tgk citer baler?

me x smpat ngok kt cinema.. lgpun kt jb xde tayang la

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2009 12:48 AM | Show all posts

Reply #682 shanew3stgalz's post

cd dah kuar kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2009 02:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #682 shanew3stgalz's post

marissa pun tak tgk.  completely forgot.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2009 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 29-5-2009 12:19

dun worry ley ngok kt utube or viikii.. with eng sub.. lg besh x de cut langsung

Sha, jangan lupa tau upload kat sini tuk tatapan ramai.....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2009 10:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 30-5-2009 12:51
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/shanew3stgalz/echotin009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/shanew3stgalz/echotin010-1.jpg

[credits to ate cy]

Pasai pe nampak Echo so kurus.....muka panjang...sian ke dia.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-6-2009 11:29 PM | Show all posts
ello every1...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2009 03:57 PM | Show all posts
haha.nmpknye aku masih blom ketinggalan jaman....ingtkan dh start cter neh...hehe...

alo sa lahat mga kaibiganko....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-6-2009 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Kristine afraid to lose Oyo

ACTRESS Kristine Hermosa admitted that she is afraid to lose Oyo Boy Sotto, but she couldn't commit herself to the actor yet.

Kristine said her relationship with Oyo until now remains as friends. "We are not yet on a higher level than friends... I will not deny it if ever it came to the point that I can finally label (as lovers) our relationship," she said.

However, the thought of Oyo getting tired of courting her also scares Kristine. "He will not get tired of me because he is my friend. I believe he will not get tired and he shouldn't get tired!"

"He always tells me that he is always there for me. But you know I am not like relaxing because I know Oyo will always be at my side... I know Oyo is a true friend. He has been through a lot of problems with regards to me that he should have given up (when he encountered it) but he didn't...he remains as a loyal friend so why now? (stop his courtship)," she added.

Kristine exclusively dates Oyo for nearly a year. She said she is not ready to commit but she feels that Oyo has a big chance to win her heart. "Yes there is a big possibility. Oyo is a nice person. He loves me according to him. We are just waiting for the moment that we both feel the love mutually."

According to Kristine, her recent annulment with Diether Ocampo, including other failed relationships in the past, are some of the reasons she wants to remain single.

"I am afraid to be attached to guys... I somehow feel trauma because my relationship were not just flings but all serious. I don't play with guys when it comes to relationship that's why I am quite afraid to love now," she said.

On how Oyo reacted to the approval of her annulment, she said: "He asked me how I feel because Oyo has never been selfish to the idea that he wants what's best for me and what's best for Diet (Diether). But as what they say it's time to move on."

"I learned a lot from this situation. It's really just part of me, my personality who is so passionate with love... I have no regrets with what happened. But the best lesson I've learned when it comes to wedding, it should be planned, carefully deliberated, and not rushed. I am now more careful in love," she said.

Does this mean he will turn down Oyo if he asks her hand as the actor earlier said she is the girl he wants to marry, "I felt happy hearing that. Why all guys want to marry me? I would prefer to hear that than hear something that I am just playing around or having flings. Oyo is the only guy who is close to my heart now," she said. (JRDB/Sunnex)

'Hindi kami MU, ang alam ko mahal ko si Oyo' - Kristine  ( No MU, but i Know I Love Oyo - Kristine )
SANGA-SANGANDILA Ni Veronica R. Samio

Hindi lamang pinatotohanan ni Kristine Hermosa na nasa puso niya ang anak ni Vic Sotto na si Oyo Boy Sotto sa presscon ng Nasaan Ka Maruja?, isa pang nakakatakot na season ng Komiks Presents Mars Ravelo. Pero itinanggi niya na MU sila.

揚angit ang MU, ang alam ko mahal ko siya pero hindi pa kami. Kulang pa kami sa push at Diyos lamang ang makapagsasabi kung kailan mang*yayari ito. Sa ngayon hindi pa oras, kahit sabihing tatlong taon na kaming friends.

揘asa puso ko si Oyo. Nung time na super down ako, andun siya, 抎i ko lang mabigyan ng label ang klase ng relasyon namin. It抯 hard for me to trust a man again kung hindi ko siya kaibigan. And I love Oyo as a friend. Feel ko, mas magwo-workout ang relasyon namin kung magkaibigan muna kami. Malaki ang posibilidad na maging kami, siya lang ang nag-iisang lalaki na malapit sa akin. Dapat matiyaga lang kami at maghintay, God will do the rest. Nagawa na ni Oyo ang lahat,

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2009 10:39 AM | Show all posts

Echo w/ Director Mark Meily

Echo w/ SWAN co star Ms. Gloria Romero

credits to abs.cbn

[ Last edited by  kapamilyaako23 at 10-6-2009 10:41 ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2009 10:52 AM | Show all posts
ASAP 09 BTS

l-r: iYA,ECHO,SHAINA,PIOLO,BEA,LLOYDIE&MAJA

HOSTING TIME: PIOLO,BEA & ECHO

BREAK TIME: ECHO & JLC

L-R: sARAH G. MARTIN, CHRISTIAN, PIOLO, ECHO,GARY,JLC & BILLY

credits to echotin araxian pamilya

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2009 10:56 AM | Show all posts
On its June 2009 issue

S Magazine has a feature story of Jericho Rosales, who according to S Mag, has reclaimed his rightful place in showbiz.

After a long, hard climb to the top, Jericho Rosales found himself in the last position he ever expected to be in梠n his way to the bottom. It was as big a shock to him as it was to industry insiders. After starring in a number of critically and commercially acclaimed films as well as various top-rated telenovelas, no one doubted he was destined for greatness in the tradition of Christopher de Leon and, possibly, even the late National Artist Fernando Poe Jr. But fate has a way of sneaking up on people. When he least expected it, Jericho抯 life began to unravel starting with the dismal ratings of Panday, followed by an unpopular decision to quit acting in favor of pursuing a singing career, and finally, a highly controversial relationship and break-up with then girlfriend Heart Evangelista. In a span of one year, he went from the most-sought after actor to a wannabe singer/musician who could barely fill up a small bar. It was devastating. And, in hindsight, a necessary tragedy for him to experience.

It will come as a surprise to many but Jericho found solace in music. A talent very few believed he possessed and even fewer would profess that he pursue, the gift of song became his crutch梡ropping up his spirits during his bleakest moments. A prolific writer, he was constantly putting his thoughts on paper and turning them to songs whenever it struck his fancy.
And true enough, music also became Jericho抯 redemption. After reclaiming his rightful place in showbiz through a small but prominent role in Sarah Geronimo抯 highly successful telenovela, Pangarap Na Bituin, and following it up with his own monumental series, Kahit Isang Saglit, with Malaysian actress Carmen Soo, he stopped Gary Valenciano抯 fans in their tracks when he guested in the 25th anniversary concert of Mr. Pure Energy. He sang Di Bale Na Lang with Gary梠ne of the finest singers in Asia today梐nd more than just held his own.

After that night, there was very little doubt that Jericho could sing. And even less uncertainty that he had returned for good with a wealth of talent that neither bad ratings nor controversies could deny him. No longer a mere star, he has emerged as a true artist in every sense of the word.

credits to S magazine

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2009 11:45 AM | Show all posts

Reply #689 kapamilyaako23's post

hmm this is sure a rather strong statement or fact coming from tintin.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-6-2009 06:29 PM | Show all posts
alahai...lolaa!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2009 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marissa_jc at 10/6/09 11:45 AM
hmm this is sure a rather strong statement or fact coming from tintin.

its okay.... psl Oyo-Tin, letak jauh2 ar... yg penting, coming soon 'Dahil May Isang Ikaw'..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-6-2009 10:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #694 eskremVanila's post

oit sape kt avatar ko tuhhh.. cam adam jekk

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-6-2009 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by HeavenLeigh at 6/6/09 10:40 AM

Pasai pe nampak Echo so kurus.....muka panjang...sian ke dia.....

bese la.. single.. x de org jaga.. kurus la...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2009 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by shanew3stgalz at 10-6-2009 22:08

bese la.. single.. x de org jaga.. kurus la...

Kannnnn.......

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2009 05:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #697 shanew3stgalz's post

semestinya ada lady yg nak jaga dia ... tapi echo ni bagi peluang ke tidok ... ??  kan baru putus cinta

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2009 12:25 AM | Show all posts

Balas #699 marissa_jc\ catat

sian eho... meh cni yen jaga

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-10-2024 10:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065244 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.