Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: cajAzhari

2NE1 (YG Entertainment) 'CRUSH' (Japanese Ver.) M/V

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-7-2011 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply 660# luvsushi

rasanya still dia angau lg kat dara 2..tgk jelah kat inki smlm...kemain lg woo kat dpn.kengkawn dia semua kt blkg
kita ni asyik cite sal woodara je

lmanya nak tggu 21hb ni..xsabar da ni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-7-2011 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Reply 661# farakim88

waa...eagle eyes. pantas je carik woodara ek...
well, ramai gak yg kata woo was eyeing on IU. i don't think so. IU tu mcm adik dia je
hehe...syok fangirling over woodara. i mean, knowing the fact that woo has been fanboying over dara and 2ne1 like forever, it never fails to make me smile.

btw, 2ne1's stage performance utk inki 17/07/2011 hari tu mmg vogue da vass!
hotness overload. rasanya vibe singapore korean music wave 2011 masih terbawa2 utk show diorang nih.
dah macam tgk konsert je rasanya. CL mmg hot and fierce at the same time. maknae so cute at the last OMG part.
dara always have weird haridos but she can always pull it off successfully. bommie gorgeous tak hengat

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2011 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply 662# luvsushi
2 sudah semestinya...me rajin skodeng kat YGladies tgk investigations dorang kat situ

haah ramai gak yg ckp WY tgk IU tp me pun setuju ngn luv yg WY-IU cm abg adik je

yup,stage 2 pling badass skali banding yg lain..nmpk cam MV pun ada
wow luv g sgapore ekk...bestnya

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2011 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Reply 663# farakim88

owh, u rajin gi YGladies ek. nice! i register sana tapi jarang masuk sana.
takpe, we'll share info from different sources ya!
alahai...tak gi singapore. tak sempat grab tix pun
tgk kat fancam je. vibe 2ne1 (and BB ) meletup-letup!

btw, u dpt tak mana2 fancam yg tunjuk woo and chansung (or any 2pm members) chant to IATB? i ada satu source ni tapi tak clear sgt imejnya. dgr sore je.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2011 05:38 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 19-7-2011 18:28

OMG! they're soooo not UGLY!
everyone is looking insanely pretty with those outfits and make up.
tak sabarnya nak tunggu mb UGLY... waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

2NE1 reveals photos from “Ugly” MV set
July 19, 2011 at 5:12 am

Earlier today, photos of 2NE1 on the set of their upcoming “Ugly” music video were revealed through the YG-life blog.
The girls are looking as fierce as they tackle an eclectic street-punk look. Sandara Park in particular grabs attention as she runs against her usual bright and bubbly image with an outfit that’s reminiscent of 1TYM’s gangster-style. She even has tattoo sleeves on both of her arms!

The rest of the members’ outfits are not as shockingly different from they’ve showcased in the past. Bom rocks a very loud print that really draws more focus on her innocent charm, while Minzy got rid of her jet black hair for a caramel hue. Meanwhile, leader CL still retains her blonde locks, but blue tips have been added.

The music video for “Ugly” is scheduled to drop later on this week, but in the meantime, check out the photos below!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2011 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Reply 664# luvsushi

haah..sedut apa yg patut kat sna
owh ingtkn pegi...me pun tgk fancam je.best org sgpore ni..retis kpop suka pegi sna

owh yg 2..da tgk da kat YT...dgr sora taec,WY ngn chansung.tp pling jelas WY la
dah 2 nnyi kat mubank lg..dahla kbs ngn YG xngm.amik ko kbs...2pm nnyi wakil tuk 2ne1
tp alngkh bestnya klau 2ne1 perf kt mubank...lehla 2pm n 2ne1 sesama kat waiting room 2.kena tmubual ngn MC

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-7-2011 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 20-7-2011 17:40

Reply 666# farakim88

kaaannn....kita ni asyik berangan 21pm. ntah bila nak jadik kenyataan
btw, ha'ah...itu le vid yg i tgk. mmg kat mubank. hehehe....2pm perjuangkan hak 2ne1 kat kbs. cute! me likey!

btw, i post up link to first epi of 2ne1 tv season 3 worldwide. tapi this one takde sub. so korang cepat2 le tgk before vid ni dipadamkan because this is not from the official channel, Mnet or YG.

these girsl are so fun to watch.
dara is so pretty without makeup. flawless. she's so petite but she looks so badass driving her brand new range rover.
bommie is so bubbly and funny.
CL has charisma written all over her face. she's one true leader. CL and jeremy scott are very close. likey!
baby minky is adorabale. love looking at her 'playing' with her baby plants

Epi 1 Part 1-1

Epi 1 Part 1-2

Epi 1 Part 2-1

Epi 1 Part 2-2

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 12:24 AM | Show all posts
I Am the Best - japanese version
enjoy!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2011 09:03 AM | Show all posts
2ne1 daebak!!!
love, love, love their outfits and makeup.
they're totally beautiful.

2NE1, Exceptional Tattoos·Eyelashes Make-Up Transformation…“The Full-Scale Beginning”
19 July 2011

Girl group 2NE1‘s member responsible for the visuals, Sandara Park, had tattoos decorating her entire left arm. The one responsible for charm, Park Bom is adorned with the longest eye lashes ever. Why is this?

2NE1, who started their promotional cycle with “Don’t Cry” in April, followed by “Lonely” in May, then the latest, “I Am The Best” in June, is back after a long period. Of course, each single became a huge success, being on top at number one on music charts and music programs. In particular, “Don’t Cry” and “Lonely,” which weren’t even promoted in promotional activities, were huge successes, attracting even more attention by winning after a one-time performance. In fact, “Lonely” is the fastest video in South Korea to gain views in YouTube, breaking records when it broke the 10 million views mark.

With all these accomplishments, it seems that it would be okay for them to be sit back and relax. It would even be acceptable for them to boast. But 2NE1 consider themselves to still be rookies. They insist that there’s still a lot of work to be done.

On the evening of the 18th, 2NE1′s Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL, and Gong Minzy, the four people who are coming up with their newest mini-album set to be revealed on the 28th, met at Gajeong-dong, Incheon, to shoot their music video for their latest song, “Ugly.”

Two days after the Singapore Korean Wave Concert, one day after winning first place at SBS “Inkigayo,” securing their first mutizen, 2NE1 went to shoot the music video for “Ugly” after a whirlwind of activities. The bodies of the 4 members seem to have been hard-pressed, but as soon as they arrived on set, they had a ready smile for everyone. But like the time they were still rookies, their passion for music and dance are still apparent.

Sandara Park revealed, “‘Ugly’ isn’t your typical, plain old song,” she said, “The song has a distinct rock sound and melody,” she said, announcing the newest challenge that 2NE1 has undertaken.

Park Bom added, “‘Ugly’ has a very strong melody and rhythm, which is quite contrary the song’s sad lyrics,” she said, “To be honest, I cried after listening to it,” she said.

“Don’t Cry” “Lonely” “I Am The Best,” three consecutive hits with unwavering support. This in itself, is already a rare feat. But 2NE1 members were surprisingly cool about it.

CL said, “Instead of being satisfied with what we have attained so far now, I think it’s best that we look forward and work harder in earnest,” she added, “There still the release of the new mini-album and the concert to think about,” she said, showing her determination.

Park Bom said, “It was a long time before we released any new songs, and we worried whether we’d get as much love,” she added, “But thank you so much for all your love really,” she said, laughing.

2NE1 is still a girl group, and because of that, they are subject to fierce competition, a fact which was opened.

Maknae Gong Minji said, “Each group, including us, have different personalities, dispositions, and features. Since everyone is different, I don’t think there’s any pressure,” she added, “All teams hopefully enrich the music industry,” she said with a smile.

And of course, they didn’t forget to express their gratitude towards the overseas fans.
When she heard the news that “Lonely” Music Video exceeded 10 million views already, CL said, “When we perform on stage overseas, the fans sing along with our songs, and it’s very beautiful and exciting,” she added, “And of course, it makes us want to work even harder,” she said.

She followed, “After the new mini-album promotional activities finish, we have our first solo concert scheduled in August, so I hope that we do well,” she said, “After the solo concert, we’d be going back to Japan for our promotions there, so please give us a lot of cheers,” she finished saying.

Credits:
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110719n21706
Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 09:05 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 Tops Bulgarian Music Chart
19 July 2011

Pop Core TV is the official channel of Pop Core Media, a sound recording company in Bulgaria. Recently, Pop Core TV has not just been promoting Bulgarian and American popular music: K-pop fans will be pleased to hear that more and more K-pop MVs have been featured on the TV channel.

Lately, Pop Core TV has shown viewers MVs like BEAST’s “Fiction” and “Shock” (Japanese version), TVXQ’s “Why (Keep Your Head Down)”, SHINee’s “Hello”, 2PM’s “Hands Up”, and 2NE1′s “I Am The Best” and “Lonely”, among others.

2NE1 topped Pop Core’s Top 10 chart, as Bulgarians chose the Korean idol group’s “Lonely” over Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and other huge stars.

Source: Pop Core TV via Koreaboo

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Reply 667# luvsushi

da tgk 2ne1 tv us&kor version...nk tgu eng sub tuk worldwide 2suka tgk gelagat memasing...bommie mmg 8D...ada je yg leh buat org ketawa

jels tgk kulit dara..flawless sgt.natural beauty minah ni.thats why ramai adore dia

CL xnak bg tgk bilik dia.private sgt
minji ni makin lama makin cantik kan..suka tgk.suka dgr dia ketawa..husky voice

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 02:48 PM | Show all posts
scary nyer tgk tatoo dara.OMG.so gangsta,sib bek comel
bommie pretty as usual
CL n minji so badass
xsabar nak tggu ugly n hate u ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 20-7-2011 16:50

Reply 671# farakim88

i suka editing part utk 2ne1tv season 3 ni. they use their own fancam. sometimes i rasa cam tgk sundance independence short film. mmg sangat2 menarik! i can watch it over and over again.

ha'ah kan fara...minjy makin comey and her husky voice tu makes her cuter
bommie mmg kelakar. she lives in her own funny world. dia tak buat2, she's not fake...that's just her.
and her gorgeous body....isk, jealous giles!
CL is damn charismtic. me likey.
i paling suke tgk dara drive. dia kecik, keta besar bagak

tak sabar nak tunggu 2ne1tv season 3 eng sub

talking about promo pics diorang for MV Ugly... they look really, really fine! cantik sangat.
ganas tapi cantik... cane tuh? bommie...speechless.
tattoo dara...hehehe...ganas le tuh
she's so adorable yet tetiba bertukar rupa jadik gangsta!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 11:20 PM | Show all posts
baru pas tgk MV hate you
so cool...
bommie comel...selca+corn
their eyes was so cute...i mean the anime
waaa nak amik dara selit kat poket...sgt2 gojes+cute kat MV ni

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 11:40 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 20-7-2011 23:46

Reply 674# farakim88

fara dear...u lagi cepat dari i. hehehe...
i baru nak tgk . dok buffer lagi nih.
ramai yg tgh stream. adusss....slow giles!

btw, here's the link. enjoy!
nanti dah abis tgk baru i bole komen

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2011 11:43 PM | Show all posts
hate you

neon jeongmal jaesueobseo
neol mannal iyu eobseo
neo gateun namjan isesange kkallyeosseo

jae jae jae jaesueobseo
danjeomeul sel su eobseo
chameumyeo saranghagin sigani neomu akkawo

Hate you eheheheheh
I’m fine living without you
I Hate you eheheheheh

neowaui gieogeun gidarin gieokbakke eobseo nan
chamgo chamgo chamado kkeuteun eobseosseo
saranghandan hanmadiga deutgo sipeosseo nan
musimhan neoui sarange nan jichyeosseo

gibuni deoreowo
jajonsim da beorigo jwonneunde
cham seoreowo
naega igeotbakke andwaenna
nan duryeowo
sarangiran du geuljaga ijen nan museowo
nega cham useuwo

neol mannal iyu eobseo

jae jae jae jaesueobseo
danjeomeul sel su eobseo

Hate you eheheheheh
I Hate you eheheheheh

ne ibeseo naoneun mareun geojitmari ban
sokgo sokgo sogado kkeuteun eobseosseo
eonjenga neodo neo gateun yeojal mannage doel kkeoya
apa bwaya geuttae neon nae mam al kkeoya

gibuni deoreowo
happy endingui juingongiran geon eobseosseo
naega babocheoreom sunjinhaenna
deo jaldwaesseo
jigeumirado neol arasseuni
tteonagesseo jeongmal jaesueobseo

neol mannal iyu eobseo

jae jae jae jaesueobseo
danjeomeul sel su eobseo

Hate you eheheheheh
I Hate you eheheheheh

mami siwonhae
sogi huryeonhae
ppyeo sok gipeun got kkaji ne gieok jiwonae

neomu siwonhae
sogi huryeonhae
ppyeo sok gipeun got kkaji ne gieok jiwonae

neol mannal iyu eobseo

jae jae jae jaesueobseo
danjeomeul sel su eobseo

Hate you eheheheheh
I Hate you eheheheheh

link : http://veepinku.blogspot.com/2011/07/2ne1-hate-you-lyrics.html

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2011 11:54 PM | Show all posts
Reply 676# luvsushi

gigih xtido cuz nak tgu MV ni releaseskrg nii dok replay...xpuas tgk...

kudos to mari kim
btw villain 2 nmpk cam GD
argg nak tido..sok smbung spazzing

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2011 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 21-7-2011 00:19

ok, dah dgr lagu and dah tgk mv. the song fits the mv perfectly!
wow! papa YG, i nak request 2ne1's anime characters to come alive
buat le anime dolls diorang ke....buat 2ne1 anime movie ke...hape2 je yg berkaitan.
they surely kick some ass!

hehehe...bommie nye character lawak. ala2 sengal gitu masa tgh sibuk carik suspect, masa tu lah dia sibuk amik selca, mkn corn...and dah tu masa adegan tembak-menembak siap boleh terlepas bazooka. lol! very funny!

basically, all the characters are pretty. hope to see them dress up macam tu masa stage performance nanti. tak pun masa cocnert 2ne1 nolza nanti they'll wear the outfits. awesome weh!

if i'm not mistaken artist yg buat mv ni namanya mari kim kan? when i rewatched 2ne1tv season 2, i noticed ada satu drawing/poster besar character mari kim ni hanging on the wall kat studio teddy. looks like they've already maintained a good relationship since before this digital single and unreleased album lagi. nice!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2011 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Reply 677# yatt_takez

thanks yatt!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 10:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.447974 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.