2NE1 (YG Entertainment) 'CRUSH' (Japanese Ver.) M/V

Close [Copy link]
Post time 10-7-2011 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 10-7-2011 12:16

waaa...cam reporter lak rasanya...
okies, another one...

Actress Han Ji Woo Picks Daesung and CL as Her Favorite Idols
09 July 2011

An excerpt from an interview from Breaknews with actress Han Ji Woo where she mentions Daesung and 2NE1.

▲Your favorite Male/Female Idol?

Han Ji Woo: Amongst male idols, I really like Big Bang’s Daesung-ssi. He’s having a really hard time right now, but I hope he stays strong. Amongst female idols, I like 2NE1′s CL a lot. Her explosive charisma on stage is really cool.

Source: breaknews via: 주황@dcds
Translations: alee @ ibigbang

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2011 12:36 PM | Show all posts
2NE1′s Japanese Debut Featured on Japanese News ProgramsNews  
09 July 2011

We recently reported on 2NE1′s Dara posting on her me2day account about www.2NE10921.com, a countdown that links to 2NE1′s page on Avex Japan’s website. The countdown leads to September 21st, the new date for the group’s debut in Japan.

2NE1′s debut was originally scheduled for February and March but was postponed due to the earthquake disaster. The group was even in Japan preparing to promote their debut in March when Japan was hit by the earthquake; the group was scheduled to perform “Go Away” on Music Station that very day.

The new countdown site lists four specific dates: July 20th, August 10th, August 31st, and September 21st. A digital single will be released on the first three days and finally the mini-album will be released on September 21st.

Upon the announcement of 2NE1′s Japan debut, several Japanese news programs including Mezamashi News and Sankei Sports have featured 2NE1 and their “I Am The Best” music video. Newscasters commented on their strong dancing abilities and their popularity in America.

Regarding the Japan debut, CL said, “I have been able to spend time in Japan when I was younger, and Japan is a special place. I’m anxiously awaiting the day I can be closer and meet everyone.”

The assorted news programs also revealed that transmission of the Japanese song will begin July 20th. Many of the programs showed the Korean version of the music video in anticipation of the Japanese version.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2011 08:48 AM | Show all posts
2NE1 mini album tracklist
tak sabarnya!!!

Note: YG havent released any confirmations about the said album track list yet. More updates to come

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2011 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Mnet announces 2NE1TV sneak preview eventby neefa on July 11, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Mnet has been pulling out all the stops in preparation for the US debut of Season 3 of 2NE1’s reality show, ‘2NE1TV Live: WORLDWIDE‘.

Recently, Mnet created a Digital Street Team for the show designed to use fan enthusiasm to get the word out about the premiere. Fans responded overwhelmingly and have been promoting the show on facebook, twitter, and all manners of social media.

Today, Mnet announced an amazing event:

On July 15th, Mnet will be hosting an invitation only ‘Sneak Preview‘ of the Premiere in Los Angeles. The event will take place at 7:45PM at CGV Cinemas in Koreatown.
Tickets will not be sold for this event. Instead, for those interested in tickets, you must register and join the 2NE1TV Digital Street Team. If you join before July 14th at 10AM PST your name will automatically be left at will call.
(how i wish i'm able to participate. mmm....)

For those fans unable to attend the Premiere, be sure to tune in to 2NE1TV LIVE:WORLDWIDE when it premieres on July 17th on all Mnet USA channels.

kalo ikut kan the previous article, katanya kat malaysia akan ditayangkan thru channel V. the problem is, channel V dah lama takde kat astro. mmm...kena check ngan astro.

Source and Image: Fanmanager News

additional update...

2NE1TV LIVE: WORLDWIDE will first premiere in America through Mnet US on 7/17 at 8PM (Click for channel listing).
Mnet Korea will launch the new series on 7/19 at 6PM, and other countries will broadcast the show shortly after. Including, Thailand (TrueVision), Vietnam (YAN TV), and Cambodia (CTN). Meanwhile, tvN Asia and Channel V International will air the program in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Myanmar and Malaysia.

To celebrate the worldwide release of 2NE1TV, we’ve put together a special giveaway consisting of autographed cd’s and polaroids!

We’ve also created a special badge that Black Jacks can unlock to their 6Theory profiles, to show their love and support for 2NE1, so make sure to unlock it and represent! (go to allkpop.com)

To unlock the badge, perform one or all of the following actions (spread the word about 2NE1TV by 7/16/11):
1. Share this post on Twitter using the tweet button.
2. Like this on Facebook by clicking the like button.
3. +1 the post using Google+.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-7-2011 09:42 AM | Show all posts
sayangnya thunder kat kakak dia...
MBLAQ’s Thunder talks about Sandara’s radical hairstylesby chloejn on July 12, 2011 at 6:25 am

Share on Tumblr

MBLAQ’s Thunder expressed his opinion regarding his sister 2NE1’s Sandara Park’s radical hairstyles.
On an interview with TV Report, he said,

I’ve got a shocking personality too. I’m jealous that my sister has songs that fit that kind of hairstyle.
The truth is that I don’t see my sister’s hairstyle changes in person, but rather, I see then through music videos and broadcasts. After seeing them I think, ‘That’s my sister, as usual’.
Some people wonder why she does those kinds of hairstyles when there are other pretty hairstyles that she can do, but the truth is, that’s 2NE1. Though my sister can be pretty when she is alone, since it’s 2NE1, she can pull off those looks. And just cause she does those hairstyles, doesn’t make her less pretty.

On June 27th, when Sandara’s Vegeta hairstyle was a hot topic, she posted on her me2day saying, “I asked Thunder if he was embarrassed by me. He laughed and said, ‘No’
Meanwhile, MBLAQ released their 3rd mini album ‘Mona Lisa‘ on July 12th.
Source: TV Report via Nate

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2011 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 14-7-2011 12:23

blackjacks...new update!

[Exclusive] Calling All Blackjacks – Mnet US and allkpop 2NE1tv House Party Photo Contest!
by allkpop on July 13, 2011 at 1:42 pm

allkpop with Mnet US are throwing a 2NE1tv LIVE: WORLDWIDE House Party Photo Contest looking for the Ultimate Blackjack! The winner gets an all expense paid K-pop fan trip to Korea, including visiting the Mnet studios, attending a taping of M Countdown and much more! Here’s how to participate:
  • Gather your Blackjack friends together and watch the world premiere of 2NE1tv LIVE: WORLDWIDE on Mnet US this Sunday July 17th @ 8pm PT/ET.
  • Take pictures of you and your friends watching the show.  Costumes and great outfits are encouraged!  The more creative and imaginative the better!
  • Upload all pictures to the 2NE1tv HOUSE PARTIES folder on the MNET US Facebook page no later than Friday, July 22nd: http://www.facebook.com/MnetUSA?sk=photos.
  • Make sure to tag all your friends and yourself in the pictures.

10 pictures will be chosen and shared on allkpop.com, then Blackjacks worldwide can vote for the winner by “liking” their favorite party picture.

The winner will receive an awesome package of Official 2NE1 merchandise and the ultimate K-POP TRIP TO KOREA!
To find Mnet channel listing, click here.  If you don’t get Mnet in your area, don’t be discouraged!  Gather your fellow Blackjacks and watch past seasons of 2NE1tv on Youtube and send in your pictures to show your love for 2NE1!
We can’t wait to see your submissions!  Ready, set, go!

*Must be at least 18 years old to enter the giveaway. We will not rent or sell your name or email address to other companies, marketers or spammers. We do not provide advertisers with access to any information that would allow them to target you specifically or indirectly. Giveaway is open to US residents that are 18 years of age or older. Only one entry per person, email or address will be allowed. Any submission that includes false or inaccurate information will result in the disqualification of your entry.

Prize includes (1) official 2NE1 merchandise package and (1) all expense paid trip to Korea.

Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and fees associated with receiving their prize. By accepting a prize, each winner releases ImaginAsian Entertainment, Inc. d/b/a Mnet Media and 6Theory Media, LLC. and its officers, agents and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any prize awarded. By entering this giveaway, entrants accept and agree to these rules. By submitting an entry, a winner agrees to allow use of his/her name for advertising this or similar promotions and allow us to post your name on our website as the winner of our giveaway without further compensation. Winner agrees to release ImaginAsian Entertainment, Inc. d/b/a Mnet Media and 6Theory Media, LLC. of any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize.

Void where prohibited or restricted by law local and national regarding contest.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-7-2011 09:16 PM | Show all posts
ok, an article from a singaporean mag...

Breaking Conventional Rules
Big Bang "Never Bowing Down" + 2NE1 "Rising to the top"

They sang 3 versions of "Lonely" on "YG ON AIR", and were even accompanied by orchestral instruments for the last live session.
The MV for "I Am The Best" was created with a larger budget than their past MVs. The bar for this mv was also set even higher and it was filmed on a larger scale too. YG, who strives to always bring the best to the table, delayed the release of the video for a period of time in order ensure its high quality.

2NE1 Having debuted with the name of the "girl Big Bang", they are not the typical cute girl group, since the very beginning. With a trendy image and a diverse style of music, they have even defied the rigid conventional promotion schedules numerous times. "Playing" with the killer combination of capability and courage in their hands, they are planning to make their comeback on stage soon after an 8-month absence.

Possesing their own creative ideas for promotions
The lyrical bomb that was their comeback single, "Lonely", was dropped in May without any warning. Youtube views for the "Lonely" music video surpassed 3 million views in two days and garnered more than 9 million views in a month. It also took the first place in the Youtube music video rankings in South Korea, France and 6 other countries. This illustrous track record is never-seen-before in the kpop world. Even though they are extremely popular, 2NE1 persisted in not appearing on any music programs to promote their song. YG Entertainment's president Yang Hyun Seok has his own reason for this move in 2NE1's promotions:
Rather than letting Big Bang and 2NE1 attend countless programs, we would rather choose to set a higher standard in their stages. The singers (on music programs) only perform on 1 stage and are only filmed through 1 angle. A performance in this format would restrict them in expressing the song and their talents freely. I feel that this is a regrettable trend in music shows in the last 10 years. Therefore, 2NE1 will not perform "Lonely" on stage, just like Park Bom who did not perform her single "Don't Cry". 2NE1 will be on "YG ON AIR", and will perform different versions of "Lonely" as they wish. Fans will also be better able to focus on the music.

The following debut of hip hop track "I Am The Best", has made a clean sweep of all music charts in a short span of 2 days by being ranked first. Korean website Instiz, which created a "Perfect All-Kill" title this year, gives this title to songs that are ranked first in 7 music charts in Korea, and 2NE1's "Don't Cry", "Lonely" and "I Am The Best" are among the 5* songs that has obtained this precious title. 2NE1's popularity is certainly undeniable.

In the coming months, 2NE1 will continue with their actvities full steam ahead. They will release a mini album in July, hold their first solo concert in August and officially advance to Japan in September. It is rumoured that Japanese Queen of Pop, Koda Kumi, will also be releasing a collaboration with 2NE1 (entitled "Glory Girls") in her solo album that will be released in these 8 months, exciting many fans.**

President Yang has made clear of his plans for the 4 girls early on.
I plan to make this year 2NE1's year.

[Picture Caps from Left to Right]

1) Showcasing unconventional hairstyles
2) "I Am The Best"
3) This year, they became the spokepersons for addidas original, having released a new set of endorsement pictures this June.
4) The dress that Park Bom wears in this scene of her single "Don't Cry"'s MV is priced at 20 000 USD!

Not only good at singing, they are trendy too!
With a status alike Korea's Lady Gaga, their styles are always eagerly awaited.
Ever since their debut, 2NE1 has been deemed as a trendsetter among girl groups, always dressed in the hottest, trendiest styles. As expected, their comeback outfits this time are eye-catching too. The foursome made the "Lonely" MV akin to a fashion show as they all showcased original pieces from the Balmain Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Looks from the "I Am The Best" MV did not disappoint too. The futuristic silver outfits that they made their entrance in are from Gareth Pugh's Spring/Summer 2011 collection, who is on par with designers such as Alexander McQueen. Dara's super Saiyan hairstyle, metal ice cream cone hat, and CL's brunette horns... was clearly unexpected, but appropriate on them as the girls go for a tough image this time around. The spirit of "playing" to the very best of their ability makes them unbeatable.
[NOTE ON KMW]

Korean Music Wave
Last Call!

GD & TOP, Taeyang and Seungri, 2NE1, F.T. Island, U-Kiss, miss A, Teen Top, The Boss and rookie groups Dal Shabet, Touch and X-5 is bringing close to 3 hours of non-stop KPop songs! GD & TOP, Taeyang, Seungri and 2NE1's own dancers will perform along with them.YG Entertainment's President Yang Hyun Seok will also be personally attending the concert.Source: Singapore's iweekly Magazine Edition No. 715
Translated and Scanned by nyldeabcd @ ygladies.com

*This article was published before GG/Bom's I Had an Affair was released and became the 6th PAK song of the year.
** The rumored Koda Kumi/2NE1 single was never confirmed, we believe the rumor is false.
Posted by erikarafaela

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2011 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 14-7-2011 22:06

reviews from blackjack mat saleh...
ni antaranya je...ramai lagi nih....

minah ni cun!

mamat ni sooo into IATB. and quite funny. lol!

mamat korean american...

his first reaction...

hanskem mamat nih ;)
mak aih...cute! too bad he's gay love looking at his reaction masa tgk vid IATB for the first time.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2011 08:24 AM | Show all posts
siblings love...

Sandara Park Shows Her Support for Younger Brother Thunder
News — 14 July 2011

2NE1’s Sandara Park showed her full support for younger brother MBLAQ’s Thunder on the day of his comeback.

On July 14th, the official Twitter account for Mnet’s ‘M!Countdown’ posted the above photo and wrote, “Cute flowers that were delivered to MBLAQ’s Thunder by his star-nuna with love.”

One photo sees the siblings posing together for the camera, while the other shows the flowers Sandara prepared for her brother. The message she left on the flowers reads, “MBLAQ is amazing in anyone’s eyes. From Thunder’s big sister”

Netizens wrote, “Sandara is not only in charge of 2NE1’s promotions, but also of MBLAQ’s” and “It’s nice to see them so close”.

Source: TV DAILY via Nate

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2011 11:29 AM | Show all posts
tak sabarnyaaaaaa....!!!!! (lompat2, loncat2, golek2 )
'Hate You' and 'Ugly' will surely be AWESOME!!!
2NE1 reveals detailed info about their second mini-albumby leesa86 on July 14, 2011 at 10:39 pm

YG Entertainment updated their ‘YG-life‘ blog today with some exciting details about 2NE1’s new mini-album!
According to the update, the girls will drop their second mini-album on July 28th. Check out the translation below for more:
==
We will officially be releasing 2NE1’s second mini-album on July 28th.
The album will include six songs in total: four previously-released singles and two brand new songs.
Of the two new tracks, “Hate You” will be released a week earlier, on July 21st.

- Track List -
1. I Am The Best (Lyrics, Arrangement & Composition: Teddy)
2. Ugly (Lyrics, Arrangement & Composition: Teddy) **TITLE TRACK**
3. Lonely (Lyrics: Teddy / Composition: Teddy, e. knock / Arrangement: Teddy)
4. Hate You (Lyrics, Arrangement & Composition: Teddy) **SUB TRACK**
5. Don’t Cry (Lyrics & Composition : Teddy, Lydia Paek / Arrangement : Teddy)
-Bonus Track-
6. Don’t Stop The Music (Lyrics & Composition : e. knock / Arrangement : Choi Pil Gang)

> About the new track, “Hate You”…
“Hate You”, the new single that will be released on July 21st, actually has an interesting story behind it.
This song was originally scheduled to be released last September with 2NE1’s first full album, but due to the song’s inappropriate title/lyrics, we decided in the end that it would be best to hold off for the time being.
The original title for “Hate You” was actually “Fu** You”, and we were being cautious because Minzy was still a minor at the time of the song’s inital pending release; also, we did not want to negatively influence in any way the teenage fans who listen to 2NE1. We worked to try and change the song’s title and lyrics, however, there were no substitute words that carried the same emotions as the original, and therefore we decided to postpone the release of the track for an undetermined amount of time.
These situations rise from time to time when working in this field, but in this particular case, this was a song the entire group was really excited about, and so due to their never-ending requests to release the track, we have modified the song’s title to “Hate You” and have added it to their new mini-album.
The MV for “Hate You” was produced by pop graphic artist, Mari Kim, who transformed the 2NE1 girls into hip animation characters. The teaser for the MV is scheduled to be released on Monday July 18th at 12AM (KST), and the full MV will be released with the track itself on the 21st.

> “Ugly”, the mini-album’s title song…
The strong guitar riff in this piece sets the mood and pretty much carries throughout the entire song.
This is an upbeat, fast track with a mix of Rock & Elec, and is about being openly honest with our outward appearances, no matter how “Ugly” we may seem.
The track is the perfect addictive summer song; it’s got a refreshing chorus melody that’s by the talented CL. Taking into consideration that K-Pop is gaining international fans all over the world, we’ve decided to sing the chorus in English.
Financially speaking, we have invested more on this MV than any other 2NE1 MV thus far. The MV for “Ugly” was directed by Director Han Samin, and it is scheduled to be released on the 28th along with the album.

> 2NE1 & Mari Kim
We wanted to do something unique with the new mini-album jacket, and so we called in Mari Kim, whose work we’ve always admired. After frequently meeting with her and discussing our ideas, Mari Kim offered to not only take on the mini-album jacket project, but also directed the MV for “Hate You”.
Although she may be a new face in Korea, she is no stranger to famous pop-artists overseas. To name just a few projects, Mari Kim has taken part in designing Andrew Warhola’s ‘Velvet Underground‘  album, as well as Julian Opie’s 10-year anniversary album, ‘Blur‘. Not to mention that she’s collaborated with Louis Vuitton to create their ‘Murakami’ line of accessories, and also worked with Kanye West on his ‘Graduation‘ album.

The release of Park Bom’s “Don’t Cry” in April began our introduction to 2NE1’s new material for this year, and we would like to end by letting you know this mini-album will not be the last of it. We ask you to continue your loyal support for their new mini-album and upcoming promotions. Thank you.
- 2011. 07. 15. FROM YG

Source + Image: YG LIFE BLOG

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2011 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 16-7-2011 19:04

a blackjack dying of jealousy here... aaarrrggghhhh!!!!
bila nak dtg KL nih....?

these are the fancams from the recent Korean Music Wave 2011 in singapore on 15/07/2011.
walopon ada artis lain yg hadir, it's more likely this KMV dah jadik YG fam concert. 2ne1 and Bigbang were very, very much well received

my heart's exploding!
they are all very pretty and energetic!

I am the Best

Lonely

Can't Nobody

I Don't Care

Fire

Oh Yeah!

Fire + I Am the Best (zoom out version)

2ne1 addressess fans

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2011 11:05 AM | Show all posts
i believe this stage performance was pre-recorded in a club in singapore.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2011 12:49 PM | Show all posts
nak beli? i'm gonna get my hands on their lightstick for their concert next time around (wish i cud be there this year...sob!sob!)
2NE1 Teases Fans With Concert Goodies
17 July 2011

Girl group 2NE1 has released photos and product information for their first batch of concert goods through their official concert website. The second batch of goods will be released on July 29th.

The products listed so far are a YG Takeout Bag (4,000 Korean won or $3.70), an “Offical Team Uniform” 2NE1 T-Shirt previously seen on Dara (35,000 won or $32), a pink headband featuring the group’s logo (4,000 won), and an official 2NE1 light stick (13,000 won or $12.20). So far, it appears the goods will be sold exclusively at the concert, as the description of the YG Takeout Bag reads, “a good that you can only find at concerts”.

2NE1′s first concert, “NOLZA”, has already been sold out. It will take place at the Olympic Hall in Seoul on August 27th and 28th. In the meantime, 2NE1 is releasing their next mini album later this month and will release music videos for two new singles, “Hate You” and “Ugly”, leading up to the album’s release.

Sources: ygladies and NOLZA via Koreaboo

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2011 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by luvsushi at 17-7-2011 17:08

today is such a happy day...yaaayyyyy!!!
2ne1 tv season 3 worldwide is back tonite!  Hate You teaser is coming out in several hours as well. and not to mention, finally my baby girls won inkigayo mutizen today. yaaaayyy-yippiyaaayyyaaaayyyyy!!!

such a proud blackjack here. 2ne1 didn't even have any tv appearances or a full new album yet but they won solidly based on digital sales. wow! ahmaaazing!

harap2 diorang menang lagi with their upcoming new singles Hate You and Ugly.

i really, really enjoyed their stage performance to the max  

Today's Winner

notice Thunder and dara...the Park siblings moment

I Am the Best

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2011 08:09 PM | Show all posts
congrats 2NE1...finally mng gak
park siblings....sgt comel
xsabar nak tggu teaser hate u ni & ofcoz 2NE1 tv

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2011 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Reply 655# farakim88

fara...ape tuh...kat profile pic tuh? lol! wooyoung diraba nickhun...hehe!

ha'ah, finally menang gak. actually i tak expect diorang menang pun since IATB tu digital single..cane nak compere dgn retis yg kuar ngan full album and appear on tv shows frequently. tapi happy sebab finally diorang menang gak walopon based on digital single je... dahsat tu.

tunggu Hate You and Ugly lak. cane le agaknya bunyinya...

can't wait for 2ne1 and 2pm collab...bila ntah...isk!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2011 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by farakim88 at 17-7-2011 23:17

Reply 656# luvsushi

hehehe.kat avvy 2 amik dr 2pm show..besala khunyoung kan asik nk bromance je

haah even 2NE1 pun tyme mc announce 2..dorang still kat blakang
semua kat depan toleh2 kat blkang..wootwoot kat wooyoung
yup 2NE1 mmg jjang
nxt week 2ne1 vs miss a lak..
edit...
OMG baru dgr teaser hate u...daebak as usual

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2011 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 657# farakim88

kaaaannnn...wooyoung masih ada sparks lagi tu...syok usha diorang nih. lol!

okies yorobun, here's the first teaser of Hate You
very the powerpuff girls tau....

2NE1 drops first MV teaser for “Hate You”by asphodel on July 17, 2011 at 11:01 am

YG Entertainment has launched another cycle of teasers, this time for 2NE1’s new track, “Hate You“!
The blog previously revealed that the new MV will be an animated video, featuring the now-iconic works from graphic artist Mari Kim. In this first preview, we see the girls become deadly femme fatales as they try to save the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2011 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Reply 658# luvsushi
haah kan...i smell something fishy la..tp cm woo betepuk sbelah tgn je
me asyik replay teaser hate u ni...
n trademark 2ne1...still ada eh eh eh
hope tuk cmback nnti...nak dara cam kat anime 2..gojes ngn rmbut pnjng n corset

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2011 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Reply  luvsushi
haah kan...i smell something fishy la..tp cm woo betepuk sbelah tgn je
me as ...
farakim88 Post at 18-7-2011 10:37

ha'ah...woo...dalam hati ada taman
dara nye ideal type kan won bn and kang dong won. dah tu dara cakap depan dia lak tu. mesti la mamat tu sentap jap. tapi rasanya woo masih menyimpan perasaan tu, walopon dia kata dia dah tukar ideal girl. sbb kalo tgk vid mama macao hari tu mmg obvious he's still eyeing on her fangirling

kaaannnn...i hope attire comeback 2ne1 utk Hate You nanti mcm mv tu. i mean, the outfits and the hairdo, kalo sama mesti lagi gempak kan!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-10-2024 10:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115478 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.