Author: melatibiru

Michael Jackson In Loving Memory 1958-2009 Part IV

[Copy link]
Post time 15-5-2010 05:42 PM | Show all posts
LMP pesan...dalam My Space...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.c ... mp;blogId=534258549

Greetings MJ Fans
Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

so, blehla simpan stok sunflower ye nanti....!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2010 05:43 PM | Show all posts
Liz Taylor Rips MJ Doc a New One

Originally posted May 13th 2010 8:40 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Liz Taylor is pissed at Dr. Arnold Klein for blabbing about Michael Jackson's alleged gay affair.

Click the image to open in full size.

Taylor, who like Klein was extremely close to Jackson, was also a patient of the doc.

Taylor just Twittered, "Dr. Arnie Klein declared on May 2 that he did not betray Michael Jackson by saying publicly that he had a homosexual relationship with someone in Arnie's office. It seems he supplies not only women (Debbie Rowe), but men too ... how convenient."

Taylor adds this stinger: "Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats."

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2010 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Yuhuuu......

ni ai kopies dr myspace ex-wife MJ, Lisa Marie Presley...

Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.While , I am sure that the staff at The Holly Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb ,  I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves  more than what is there and I had an idea.......Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.They made him happy because they looked happy to him  ,  Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them  wherever he was.I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.This barely made any kind of dent  in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.We can all cause a "Sun shower"  if you will...........He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!Lots of Love,~LMP
There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,Below is the correct address to send them to: The Holly Terrace At Forest Lawn1712 South Glendale AvenueGlendale Calif, 91205

### rajin jgk Lisa mlawat Mj ek???

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 11:50 AM | Show all posts
hello,
Citer ni dah basi tp dibangkitkan balik ekk.. Dulu, sy pernah paste vid. & tnya uolls ttg ni. nampkanya bukan aku sorang jer yg tertanya2.. hehe

Peminat-peminat fanatik Michael Jackson mendakwa kematian penyanyi berkenaan pada Jun tahun lalu adalah palsu sebaliknya raja pop itu masih hidup dan menyamar sebagai seorang lelaki bernama Dave Dave yang terkenal di Amerika Syarikat (AS) selepas dibakar oleh bapanya semasa dia masih kecil, lapor sebuah akhbar semalam.

Kontroversi itu tercetus apabila Dave Dave muncul dalam rancangan bual bicara popular di Amerika Syarikat (AS), Larry King Live untuk menceritakan persahabatannya dengan Michael pada tahun lalu. Sejak itu, lebih sejuta penonton terpegun mendegar suara Dave Dave apabila menonton klip video wawancara mereka di laman perkongsian video YouTube kerana suara lelaki itu amat mirip dengan suara Michael.

Michael terkenal dengan panggilan Jacko semasa dia hidup. "Jelas bahawa Michael masih hidup dan kami mempunyai buktinya (Dave Dave). Kini kami mahu semua orang tahu mengenainya," kata seorang peminat setia penyanyi itu di laman jaringan sosial MySpace. Dave Dave atau nama sebenarnya, David Rothenberg lahir di Brooklyn New York, tetapi menukar nama kepada Dave Dave kerana dia tidak mahu mempunyai kaitan dengan bapanya.

Muka Dave Dave mengalami kesan terbakar selepas bapanya bertindak membakarnya pada 1983 ketika dia berusia enam tahun. Peminat-peminat Jacko percaya bahawa parut besar pada muka Dave Dave merupakan penyamaran paling berkesan bagi penyanyi itu untuk muncul tanpa perlu melindungi parut hodoh kesan pembedahan plastik.

Dave Dave yang kini seorang pelajar jurusan undang-undang pernah menjadi kawan rapat Michael dan tinggal bersamanya di kediaman penyanyi tersebut di Neverland Ranch, California.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 01:16 PM | Show all posts
Reply 644# ctzeed

aku sokong ajek....

meh tepek gambar dj dave-dave seketui....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 01:17 PM | Show all posts
uiks... kalu 83, 6 tawon...... dia lahir 77....
sebaya la kiter

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-5-2010 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Jangan lupa next Wednesday Showdown @ 8tv Tema MJ....can't wait!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Kelip, facebook plizz sy pnggil kelip ni akak jew lah.. ngee
Tak nk lah letak picture dave2 gerun tgk muka dia.. huhu..
tp utk akak kelip sy akan cari & paste jugak lah.. hehe
Tapi yg ni aku speku MJ.. ee, tgk mata & cakap dia mmg macam MJ... lembutnya.. he2

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2010 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply 647# emizue81

berapa hb....kul baper?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Reply 648# ctzeed

ku tadak apa pong...
emel ada ler...

meh nk soal sket..... body dia mcm umur 30an or 50an?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:12 PM | Show all posts
ek eleh, tifu lah kelip tak der fb.. saje jer nak minta mana tau ntah2 kelip ni MJ.. kihkihkih

ermm, ye Insp. Sahab nak menyiasat ker? ant. suma2 part2 bdn msti siasat body dia ker dulu?

Dr pandangan aku, Tgk dr Myspace dia badan dia ada kurus sikit berbanding dia pergi interview dgn Larry King.
Muka dia bnyak parut & nampak kasar sgt.. mungkin lupa guna scrub kot
Tp bila gi interview tu halus mulus jer kulit dia.
Lgpun, andainya Dave2 ni geng keras MJ xpernah pun nampak gmbr dia or video ker tgh main go kart kat neverland ker.. asyik2 muka si culkin tu je.

Sekian, terima kasih.. hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Reply 651# ctzeed

ekekekeke.... tak picaya kah....
tobat tadek

tp mesti boleh beza antara yg umur 30an dgn umur 50an kan.....

cee tgk kukunya?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Kelip, Dave2 lupa nak tunjuk kuku dia kat aku. Dia asyik main mata jer.. kihkihkih

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:26 PM | Show all posts

parut mcm tu ke?

uihhh seram tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by ctzeed at 20-5-2010 14:32

Humpphh.. No komen

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Kelip, ko ney terkejut aku tgk pict. tu.. dahlah aku sorang2 kat office ni.. huhu:@

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2010 02:37 PM | Show all posts

kalu agak2 susah nk tgk kukunya.....
tgk giginya polak...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Uits, kelip.. ko menghilang lama xnampak gi mana ek?? Dah lunch ke tadi?? hehe kalau belum aku blnja uool mee jawa nak x?? hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Reply 656# ctzeed

sorry.... sorry....

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2010 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Reply 658# ctzeed

aku ada jek... SR....

alhamdulillah....baru sudah...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

22-10-2024 09:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.377005 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.